Dontwalkaway

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Don't let go, I don't wanna walk away
Re: TIAI December 26
January 06, 2012, 07:28:10 PM
I think Death of the Phoenix, Atlantis Rising is an occultist/illuminati paper.  The more I read from it the crazier it seems.  It's all their ideas/plans about how to take over the world !  They think Atlantis will rise again and they want the death of the U.S..  The U.S. is the Phoenix.   They talk about how they can change weather and hurricane Katrina was revenge for flooding Atlantis !!!!   Please read and help interpret this crazy stuff.  I was only looking for information about the ark of the covenant, but it appears to be associated with a lot of conspiracy/secret societies etc. 

Death of the Phoenix, Atlantis Rising
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"And when that flag blows
There'll be no more wars
And when all calls
I will answer all your prayers"

Chorus from the song "Cry",  Invincible Album

Suzy7

Re: TIAI December 26
January 06, 2012, 11:37:30 PM
 Dontwalkaway, I looked at some of the links you posted and I'm sure this is some of deception MJ was aware of; meaning the fake, deceptive Ark. The Ark created by the people of Atlantis is not the same as God's Ark obviously, which existed later. So that is why the distinction between "aliens have the Ark" and God's true Ark which later became Jesus, needs to be understood. That is why I said earlier *any* ark to be unveiled anywhere, will be a counterfeit and will not be God's Ark of the Covenant. So I wouldn't believe everything on that site; even IF it was true, it doesn't matter because it has nothing to do with the Ark mentioned in the Bible.

Paula made a good post somewhere in this thread about how an ark might be used as some part of the NWO agenda. We can't know until the time comes, if it ever does.

And as for the pyramids locations I was referring to earlier: I meant the pyramids are in alignment with the ley lines and the energies of the earth which has allowed them to withstand throughout thousands of years in good condition. Since scientists have only discovered information about ley lines and such, how did they know these things in ancient times? Unless they were the "non-human intelligent beings/angels" the Bible speaks of. They also knew more about different continents around the world; including their accurate use of Longitude and Latitude as depicted on ancient maps. Even maps made hundreds of years later weren't as accurate, nor did they "discover" certain parts of the world until much later. They also used "Spherical geometry", when again, hundreds of years later scientists believed our world to be flat.

But of course, they could have been just extremely intelligent and full of hidden knowledge ;). I've always been fascinated by ancient civilizations and Egypt especially.

Last Edit: January 06, 2012, 11:40:12 PM by Suzy7
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions