No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: Michael Jackson body language analyzed
December 31, 2011, 02:53:21 AM
It is painful to watch how Michael was suffering then and constrained  to appear and address to people he was innocent.
There is no doubt it was genuine. I wish someone analyzes Michael's fake dead body language. Lol
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
EndlesslovetoMJ

Tink

December 31, 2011, 03:38:51 AM
bearhug I've never, ever doubted his innocence, no matter that it cost me friends or jobs, even getting kicked out of parties. Standing up for what is right sometimes comes at a price. I gladly pay it, and have paid it, since the first allegations. Finally, people are starting to doubt, and are opening their minds.

Queen to Rook4. /bravo/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Black & Proud! I'm like the Oracle/Batgirl, who helps Batman in the comic books. I believe in "Comic Book justice."

LoveShyMichael

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • You don't have to explain something you never said
December 31, 2011, 06:12:41 PM
It was the interaction with adults is what destroyed Michael. The children is what he lived for. Along with the sick twisted minds of some adults that wanted what he had. And with that sought out to destroy him. Look who's behind a prompting of kids lying............adults!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

December 31, 2011, 06:57:33 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
bearhug I've never, ever doubted his innocence, no matter that it cost me friends or jobs, even getting kicked out of parties. Standing up for what is right sometimes comes at a price. I gladly pay it, and have paid it, since the first allegations. Finally, people are starting to doubt, and are opening their minds.

Queen to Rook4. /bravo/

Wonderfully said Tink.......bravo to you!

One of my favorite quotes about the game itself:
"Chess is the science of naughty molecules."
 :lol: :shock: :lol:

Blessings Always....and as always, King's to you Michael
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tink

December 31, 2011, 09:01:26 PM
Thank you, Wishing. Chess is a thinking person's game, it is not reactionary. Chess is strangely calming, in this world that's become so reactionary. People as a whole, seem to forget to look before crossing in the middle of a busy street without lights.

You can take that a step further, with people and their snap judgements, instead of listening to facts.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Black & Proud! I'm like the Oracle/Batgirl, who helps Batman in the comic books. I believe in "Comic Book justice."

diggyon

January 01, 2012, 04:29:37 AM
I have watched that video before, but thanks for posting it.
Body Language it a great issue. You can detect lies and other human feelings through it. I enjoy watching the experts interpreting celebrities' photos. It's very interesting to know so many things about a person's feeling through his body language.
An yes Michael is innocent. I wish the whole world could know that. His nae has to be cleared. He deserves it. So it's our mission as an army of Love to spread the truth because Michael deserves it. Well, i have already started to do that because I feel soooooo guily for believing the Media and all the lies. So this is the way I'm saying "Sorry Michael, I owe you an appology".
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Together we are strong

You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time.
Abraham Lincoln

Thank you Michael for letting me discover the truth!

I lost the bet, Sarahli won it! ! ! loool

January 01, 2012, 05:04:57 AM
It's sad that we have to prove Michael's [obvious!] innocence - how about them
proving his [nonexistent] guilt instead? It's SAD that people are happy to believe
slander before anything else.  It shows you things about us, people.
I never doubted Michael's innocence, even though back then I hardly followed tabloid trash
and knew next to nothing about details. Sometimes innocence is obvious to complete
strangers. I thought that's the case. But humans are not that good, not insightful and quick
to judge.
But yeah, now I spread the word of his innocence and uniqueness whenever I get a chance.
Want every stubborn "celebrities are all useless half-criminals" type to open their eyes and their hearts
and realize things are not always what they [made by media] seem to be. But many, too many do the
"covering my ears, my eyes and my mind, not listening to you, I'm comfortable in my
evil beliefs, I'm happy with media trash! It makes me feel better about myself. "
 :cry:
I dunno what to do. Like talking to the brick wall.
Many do "whatever, I don't care!", and that's not the only thing they don't care about.
How can you not care about injustice, about slander? Yes, it wasn't done to you,
but to some other innocent person, how can it leave you cold?  :cry: Someone is mistreated badly,
what else should we care about if not that...
Last Edit: January 01, 2012, 05:06:33 AM by Aidan_81
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 02, 2012, 09:04:54 AM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Thank you, Wishing. Chess is a thinking person's game, it is not reactionary. Chess is strangely calming, in this world that's become so reactionary. People as a whole, seem to forget to look before crossing in the middle of a busy street without lights.

You can take that a step further, with people and their snap judgements, instead of listening to facts.

So true Tink......it would be an interesting world if people could only focus on their decisions in life.  Snap judgements impair a person's personal responsibility to gain knowledge of a situation.  Whether crossing a street, or leading the world...thinking and analyzing are vital tools long forgotten by some.  We live in a rushed sequence of time these days.  Everything is fast or faster....or it's left behind.  It's no wonder kids and young adults feel such pressure to keep up with it all.  Chess is a fabulous game of thought, precision and strategy......three things which require time.  Reactionary impulses often lead to crashes of significant proportions..........even in the middle of the street. 

Blessings Always

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

January 02, 2012, 11:53:24 AM
would be interesting to see /hear this guy do some anyalizing of some others. starting with murray then moving on to jermaine, latoya, kenny o , and the rest of the testimony in that trial.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal