TinkTopic starter

Ortega himself said whatever happened, wasn't planned that morning. The ONLY thing I can think of, is that Michael wen full out that one night. It takes about TWO days for the spine to accept and complain what you've done to it.

There were reports that he sometimes needed help in going up and down the stairs, but was fine on stage. This has led me to strongly suspect he has a similar condition as me, in that the Sciatic nerve kicks up...and that one or two of his discs are herniated, and they just finally went so far, that he needed DISC REPLACEMENT. The only place in the world to do that properly, is indeed, in Germany: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
The K-6 can be done at MULTIPLE levels (2-3), and takes 6 weeks to heal properly, along with rehab.

I've been looking into this for myself. He's had similar issues as me - but also quite stubborn.

Personally, I believe that Michael was taken by car to Cedars - then the dummy to UCLA. It made the tour unmanageable. He didn't want to disappoint the fans, but he had to do something quick.

Perhaps he went, but my opinion? Someone dressed as him went. The photos were shot at another time - notice, no one else is around?

Also at the Memorial, something else caught my eyes: Paris fiddling with her purse, and her spy camera glasses. I do believe she was wearing an ear piece we use on stage while singing, and had the battery pack in her purse. I think it wasn't working correctly, and she was messing with it.
Links to match: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
In-ear monitor + battery pack: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Paris did not cry tears - she pretended to cry. Facial movements, no tears ran down her cheeks. When everyone moved towards her, I want you to take a very, very close look at Prince: He's smiling, giving her a hug for a well done performance. She cried on command, but couldn't hear what Michael was telling her to say.

As far as I know, I'm the only person who's caught the Spy Glasses on Paris, so Michael could see the audience from her angle.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Black & Proud! I'm like the Oracle/Batgirl, who helps Batman in the comic books. I believe in "Comic Book justice."

_Anna_

Tink, can you please be more specific, cause I don't know exactly what you mean. What Spy Glasses? Who do you say they wore them at the memorial?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I don't remember Paris wearing glasses at the memorial. Do you have a photo of her wearing them?

I remember her wearing glasses in some photos, but I thought it was later (when she got a bit older).
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

TinkTopic starter

Sorry about the glasses - GRAMMY'S! The Spy glasses have a teeny, tiny hole in them, with a camera for someone else to see through, either a live feed, or download later via USB port.

Here's pick of her in them at the GRAMMY's: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Black & Proud! I'm like the Oracle/Batgirl, who helps Batman in the comic books. I believe in "Comic Book justice."

_Anna_

they don't seem spy glasses.. How do you know they are spy glasses? I saw photos of her caught in her way to the church and she was wearing them.
They don't look like spy glasses. Search HQ photos of Paris at the Grammys. No hole for camera in the glasses.
Last Edit: December 30, 2011, 11:20:50 AM by _Anna_
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

TinkTopic starter

It's a theory. Sophisticated ones wouldn't look like what you buy, over the counter. I'm simply pointing out that it's a tiny pinhole, and no one would notice, unless you were physically in her face. Cameras wouldn't pick it up - the shape of the nose piece would be.

Theories are just that; we don't really know.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Thank you for sharing your thoughts with us.

It's interesting to think about and you could be right. For me, when I do a close up shot of Paris' glasses it doesn't look like the bridge is thick enough or wide enough like the ones you show in the link. I'm not saying it's not possible but I've been looking at several pictures of her in glasses and the bridge looks too narrow.

Blessings
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

marumjj

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • "Lies run sprints, but the truth runs marathons"
  • Smile, though your heart will hurt
Very interesting theory, with respect to Cedars, was said to cut the traffic on 25 June. For what would you do if Michael was supposed to UCLA? Thanks for sharing.  bearhug
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

TinkTopic starter

I didn't know Cedar's cut the traffic that day - that's significant! bearhug
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal