bec

Re: Could this impersonator be Orange Pants?!
April 09, 2012, 06:01:36 PM
Don't choke.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

~Souza~

April 09, 2012, 06:04:42 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
@Souza
hmmmm. Ok..
In for a big shock. indeed very sad to read such a distortion of how things are. specially from you. More so now..
In view of how suddenly unwelcome I am here, I'll give u the pleasure, so I see that u are much offended by my presence here,
and all of a sudden make such a shocker statement., impossible for me to grasp..I'll leave.
To a few friends i made here . bless u and we'll be in touch, one way or another.  I see eventually ppl treating other well doen't get anywhere.. as it seems. How unfortunate.
LOVE, P

I asked you an honest question (see last paragraph of my comment), and I secretly hoped you would have given me an honest and mature answer. But you just gave the worst response you could have given. Please continue your debates on you YouTube channel.

Can this thread get back on topic, or shall I lock it so that someone can start a new one?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 09, 2012, 06:16:54 PM
I don't see why @truesource has to leave the forum when he was so clear he is not Michael. He shared enough to show us he is not a poser.
It's not his fault really cause a few hoaxers can't see he is just a fan.
I liked this thread - was fun :). A place like this could be relaxing...
Last Edit: April 09, 2012, 06:20:04 PM by veronicafall
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sarahli

April 09, 2012, 06:21:28 PM
I don't see why @truesource has to leave the forum when he was so clear he is not Michael. He shared enough to show us he is not a poser.
I liked this thread - was fun :). I place like this could be relaxing...

I agree with this.

TrueSource is simply talking about his videos, nothing more. I don't think it's his fault that people start to act a little excitedly. He said that he is simply a fan of Michael's and trying to bring some joy to people by giving them a flavour of Michael's dance. He's a lookalike impersonator, he's never said he is Michael. He said he is actually a non-believer. I think we are being too harsh by calling him a "troll".

And sorry to keep on with the subject. Always happens this way we all want to give our POV when the thread is on the brink of closure.
Last Edit: April 09, 2012, 06:26:02 PM by Sarahli
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

~Souza~

April 09, 2012, 06:30:01 PM

I agree with this.

TrueSource is simply talking about his videos, nothing more. I don't think it's his fault that people start to act a little excitedly. He said that he is simply a fan of Michael's and trying to bring some joy to people by giving them a flavour of Michael's dance. He's a lookalike impersonator, he's never said he is Michael. He said he is actually a non-believer. I think we are being too harsh by calling him a "troll".

And sorry to keep on with the subject. Always happens this way we all want to give our POV when the thread is on the brink of closure.

I never used the word 'troll', I was addressing the members that are treating some members different than other members. Pablo is deliberately using certain things here to create 'mystery'. I know he's not MJ, you know he's not MJ, others are not so sure. I asked him a question, nothing more and nothing less, and he played the 'victim-card' instead of just answering my question. He is not banned, he himself says he is not welcome here, twisting MY words. Please see what is happening before you accuse anyone of being unfair.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 09, 2012, 06:30:35 PM
@Souza
hmmmm. Ok..
In for a big shock. indeed very sad to read such a distortion of how things are. specially from you. More so now..
In view of how suddenly unwelcome I am here, I'll give u the pleasure, so I see that u are much offended by my presence here,
and all of a sudden make such a shocker statement., impossible for me to grasp..I'll leave.
To a few friends i made here . bless u and we'll be in touch, one way or another.  I see eventually ppl treating other well doen't get anywhere.. as it seems. How unfortunate.
LOVE, P

I asked you an honest question (see last paragraph of my comment), and I secretly hoped you would have given me an honest and mature answer. But you just gave the worst response you could have given. Please continue your debates on you YouTube channel.

Can this thread get back on topic, or shall I lock it so that someone can start a new one?
honesty... maturity.. ok...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

April 09, 2012, 06:31:21 PM
@Souza
hmmmm. Ok..
LOVE, P

honesty... maturity.. ok...

Meaning? Go on Pablo...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sarahli

April 09, 2012, 06:39:21 PM

I agree with this.

I never used the word 'troll', I was addressing the members that are treating some members different than other members. Pablo is deliberately using certain things here to create 'mystery'. I know he's not MJ, you know he's not MJ, others are not so sure. I asked him a question, nothing more and nothing less, and he played the 'victim-card' instead of just answering my question. He is not banned, he himself says he is not welcome here, twisting MY words. Please see what is happening before you accuse anyone of being unfair.

I wasn't talking about you concerning "troll" but Bec as she has called Truesource like that and this is what I think was "harsh" (and I have not used the word "unfair"). So sorry it was a general answer.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

April 09, 2012, 06:48:39 PM
WHAT IS THE QUESTION WHAT MYSTERY? THERE?S 13 pages perhaps here to review.
WHAT VICTIM CARD? WHAT'S THIS?  ME TWISTING THINGS.. THIS IS SICK.
SimP was the really mature person capable of listening and rethinking. It wasn't easy for me here and I wanted to be present in a thread about me to shed light.That all I tried. .. Continue with my YT debate? Read the whole thread.
Now this thread is not a dark one for much speculation but communication, that's all I think there is.
Yes perhaps I should have never come here to say anything.. would have been much better for the whole thing..?
THE VICTIM CARD.....hmmm...
know sometimes is not a card.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

April 09, 2012, 06:58:13 PM
WHAT IS THE QUESTION WHAT MYSTERY? THERE?S 13 pages perhaps here to review.
WHAT VICTIM CARD? WHAT'S THIS?  ME TWISTING THINGS.. THIS IS SICK.
SimP was the really mature person capable of listening and rethinking. It wasn't easy for me here and I wanted to be present in a thread about me to shed light.That all I tried. .. Continue with my YT debate? Read the whole thread.
Now this thread is not a dark one for much speculation but communication, that's all I think there is.
Yes perhaps I should have never come here to say anything.. would have been much better for the whole thing..?
THE VICTIM CARD.....hmmm...
know sometimes is not a card.

Yes ok. Buhbye Pablo. Go cool down for a few days.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

finfinTopic starter

April 09, 2012, 07:01:16 PM
I started this thread because I thought that @Truesource (Paplo) could have possibly resembled "Orange Pants" in This is It. However, most of the video's where he was dancing were made private by him, I think because too many were uploading them without his permission.
Regardless of this discussion Pablo does make beautiful videos depicting Michael and this is to be commended. Pablo although not a believer has chosen to be a member here and perhaps this is because despite being a non believer he  is intrigued by this forum and enjoys the fact that so many of us share a love of Michael
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Consciousness expresses itself through creation. This world we live in is the dance of the creator." Michael Jackson

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ TRUTH always prevails!
April 09, 2012, 07:11:31 PM
IMO:
1.   Nobody treated like dirt anyone.
2.   Nobody ass-kissed anyone.
3.   As far as I am concerned, at first I treated Pablo with high suspicion and legit doubts, so I questioned him.
4.   Pablo reacted emotionally and maybe too passionate about it, he exaggerated in calling me hostile and aggressive. I was nothing of the sort.
5.   Reading his long messages, I learned that he truly loves Michael and his art, that he’s a long-time fan, I understood his story about his YT videos and how he got here. No other faker that I spoke with writes like Pablo: with emotions, deeply involved and with respect. I didn’t sense aggressiveness in his tone, not even when he was outraged at my doubts.
6.   Watching his videos I could SEE that he honestly is just a talented fan, who ever since Michael "died", transformed into a wonderful tribute artist. No faker ever had Pablo’s talent and that incredible resemblance to Michael, both physical and the dancing skills.
7.   He clearly explained the mask was just for his protection and NOT to make others believe that he’s Michael. Most fakers avoid such clear denial, the just give evasive answers.
8.   So I put myself in his shoes and I started to understand his revolted reaction at my doubts. I felt sorry for the whole situation and I apologized, even though the blame for this are the many fakers out-there, who managed to ruin our trust in genuine and sincere people.
9.   Everything he ever wrote on this forum and everything he ever posted on his YT channel, offers me the legit feeling that maybe .... just maybe! Not only he’s not a faker, but he probably is more than just a tribute artist too!! And I prefer to stop my thoughts here...
10.    If I am wrong about point 9, just as I was wrong about my initial doubts, then I guess this was meant to happen as just another lesson to learn from!!
11.   If all the users who posted in this thread and expressed similar thoughts and feelings like me, if they are all wrong too, than at least we’re all together in this!  :icon_e_wink: And I love you all!!
12.   Whatever the outcome will be for this situations and for this thread, it was an amazing experience and a THRILL to read, watch and listen!

@Souza: I understand your position very well. And I am sure that as admin of this forum you know better what happens around this forum. I appreciate how the forum is right now , so what you ever did for it to be like this was right!  Therefore I trust in what ever decision you’ll make from now on too.
Thank you for everything!
Last Edit: April 09, 2012, 07:13:21 PM by SimPattyK
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

~Souza~

April 09, 2012, 07:20:45 PM
Yes, well if someone has no idea how to post a picture on a forum, yet knows perfectly well how to use proxy servers, then I get suspicious. And if I get a reply like that, instead of a normal answer to my question 'Why are you here if you are not a believer?' (or interested in the hoax even!) then something is wrong.
Last Edit: April 12, 2012, 03:48:59 AM by ~Souza~
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

April 12, 2012, 11:31:38 AM
Just fyi, I split this topic since it evolved into a very intelligent and stimulating conversation that had nothing to do with the original topic. The split continues here: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

April 17, 2012, 06:13:12 AM
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ulwoCy85Pa4 [/youtube]

really interesting... cool shirt, cool moves  :icon_cool:

L.O.V.E.

How do I see this private video?  :screaming-7365:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt