Re: Could this impersonator be Orange Pants?!
April 06, 2012, 02:00:26 AM
@truesource.

i noticed that your reply that you wrote to me an hour ago has vanished
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God
The righteous will prevail

Adi

April 06, 2012, 02:19:48 AM
Whoever you are truesource I am really enjoying your videos.......just sitting back and taking it all in.

:D

Have a lovely and safe Easter everyone.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 06, 2012, 02:34:25 AM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
that is indeed brave and a very interesting question, V. Thanks for asking..I will obviously not answer here. but I once wrote a letter if you care to read it. expressing my views on that. Love ur ways..

I know it is - I tested it on myself a while ago and the answer amazed me...
Where can I find your views?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RK

April 06, 2012, 02:59:40 AM
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i14GzFFU0SI&feature=g-all-u&context=G2b176ceFAAAAAAAAAAA[/youtube]

Hope you don't mind us posting these Pablo. I especially like your hands in this vid.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 06, 2012, 03:17:19 AM
they are great i must say. have you dont back up dancing truesource?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ TRUTH always prevails!
April 06, 2012, 03:21:36 AM
hi.... i have been reading this thread for a few days and have been refraining from commenting... however just want to add a few words of my own.

@ PABLO / TRUESOURCE.  great videos pablo.... excellent dancing... wonderful passion.. i can see that your soul aches for michael and this is the best thing you do to pay your respect, show your love and honor his memory (as you believe MJ is dead)

but you need not attack SimpattyK, while many here love and admire your work and some even think ur MJ, Sim's comments / questions to you are more than likely the same thoughts and questions that other forum members have here... you need to look at this objectively for a second from a different angle. i read your last two posts and they are highly emotive and i can see that you feel challenged about the mask and feel insulted by being questioned and therefore are angry and hurt. you need not be. please look at things from this perspective for a moment...

you are a nonbeliever... you have joined a hoax forum. a forum where people believe MJ is alive and are awaiting an inevitable return. you wear a mask and move like MJ. you call yourself TrueSource, when it is common knowledge amongst the MJ fans (bth believers and non) that an individual by the name of TS posts on this forum and that many believers on this forum highly anticipate his posts... yet you have joined with a username that some might feel is implying you are TS or Michael. (not saying that *is* your intent, but that *may* be the way it reads to some members here) you need to realise that there are people out there, MJ non believer fans and NON MJ fans who like to play with us believers all the time, on YT, here on the forum, blogs, other websites, etc. so in light of knowing this accompanied with the fact that hoax believers knowers are in expectation of a BAM (MJs return) you cant blame people (Sim in this case) for asking the question of what or who are you trying to be percieved as? MJ or an impersonator...

you need to understand. that this forum is a house, a house where believers live. so to come here and become exasperated that there is (and i quote you) such thing as a hoax, when darling you are the one who joined a hoax forum and is sharing videos of yourself as a MJ impersonator, really what other kinds of questions / responses did you expect to receive???

you just need to understand our position too....

i undertand your position too. if you are a fan and this is a hobby for you and you want to wear a mask in your videos that you are posting on YT to maintain some kind of anonyminity and privacy on the web, then we understand that. hence this is the same reason that most of us have a picture of MJ as our avatar and not our personal picture.

i think your work is marvelous. i think you are talanted and i think you really feel what you are doing in your soul. its important to be pasionate about what you do, love what you do and do what you love... but i too like sim, am curious, what is it that you do?

are you an impersonator? you say you are not, but then you say you have been with MJ dressed as MJ? you say that you have been doing this for 20 years? is this a career for you? if you have spent 2 years sleeplessly editing YT videos then you obviously take this pretty seriously. or are a professional impersonator? dont take these questions as offensive, view them as ppl taking interest in what it is that you do...

again, what you do is great and i am sure that you now being able to see this from a hoaxers perspective you can understand that such questions raised by Sim are not a personal attack on you. its just that in light of our belief and understanding of MJ being alive, 'impersonators' are of interest to us...

hope this makes sense and welcome to the forum  :bearhug:

WoW! Aussie you amaze me, girl! THANK YOU so much for expressing exactly the thoughts that I would have written myself too if you hadn't done it before me!! it's like you read my mind! And I am glad that you understood me so well, that you understood my real and sincere intents to find the truth and NOT to insult or attack the person behind this YT account.

I was respectful in my comments and questions addressed to TrueSource.
I have the right to doubt a person who wears a mask, dressed and dancing like Michael Jackson.
I am entitled to ask questions taking into account the number of fakers and impersonators out there.
I never said I hated him or his videos.
I appreciate all his videos (I've been watching that channel, the "Dancing the Dream" videos, long before these mask-videos started to appear!). I like even those videos in which he imitates Michael so well.
The only thing I DON'T appreciate is this "secrecy", this "mask-game", that's why I said I like people acting natural and honest.  Yes, anyone is free to wear a mask if that makes them feel more secure. But at the same time one should expect getting questions like mines, especially on a death hoax forum and not take them as an offense.

@TrueSource: I honestly regret if you took my comments and questions as an attack to you. All I can do is assure you it was NOT my intent. And I think that now, after your replies, the things got clearer than before and I appreciate your answers! Thank you!

@Ausssie: You said in a post above ^^ that the reply by TrueSource to your long message has vanished. Can you reproduce it pls?
Last Edit: April 06, 2012, 03:39:57 AM by SimPattyK
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

April 06, 2012, 03:30:07 AM
sim, i only wish i could. but i cant. the post was kind and acknowledged the perspective i provided (and i am being vague) thanked me for kind words. sent kisses to australia. unfortuantely did say that he feels you are rude about the way you addressed him, questioned him etc, so didnt agree with me defending you.

he also mentioned that it isnt just a 'hobby to him' and there were parts of his post i didnt quite make sense of, such as his answer to my YT editing questions as well as his post and username

did anyone else see the post i am referring to.

TrueSource - are you able to re-post or did you delete it? not sure as we have had a few technical issues of late. do you mind reposting.

thanks
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
April 06, 2012, 03:35:52 AM
@Aussie: ok, thank you for your memory effort!!

:icon_e_biggrin: :icon_e_biggrin: :icon_e_biggrin: :icon_e_biggrin: :icon_e_biggrin: :icon_e_biggrin: :icon_e_biggrin: :icon_e_biggrin:

This is great!
True Source (TS)
And Conrad Murray calls himself   The Source!
Lisa Marie in her blog after MJ’s ‘death’, said, “The Scenario” (capitallized).
TS = The Sign.
What next?

I'm just watching and listening..... :Michael_Jackson_smiley_by_red

This is why I love this forum!!
  ;D
Love you MjonMind  :bearhug:
I just answered your pm...

Quote from: MjonMind
What next?
DUNNO...
 All I know is that I am so glad I didn't refrain myself from asking certain questions!  :icon_e_wink:
Last Edit: April 06, 2012, 03:38:04 AM by SimPattyK
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
April 06, 2012, 04:27:11 AM
[...]But, honestly the only people who made me feel bad and frustrated were not people here, but those who wanted to use me.
You've been the ONLY  hostile n aggressive  both here.. n outside, and I'm thankful.
[...]
I think these 2 lines ^^ are the most interesting that TrueSource ever wrote in this thread.
This really left me thinking . . . 

1. "But, honestly the only people who made me feel bad and frustrated were not people here, but those who wanted to use me. "
- If he is Michael, then we all know what & who he refers at by "those who wanted to use me."
- If he's not Michael, then the first phrase means that either TrueSource subtly suggests he is Michael OR that he had some similar life-experiences as Michael, with people wanting to use him.

2. "You've been the ONLY  hostile n aggressive  both here.. n outside, and I'm thankful."
- If he is Michael, then he surely knows how many fakers are there, he surely knew what he was doing wearing that mask and what reactions and questions he would attract. In this case, it puzzles me why he interprets my comments and questions as "hostile and aggressive". If he showed himself like that on YT , he must have anticipated all sorts of reactions to his videos.... and maybe that's what he actually wanted in the first place! That's why he even came on this forum! After all , as Teddy Riley said: "he lives for controversy", right?  :icon_e_wink: In this case, I'm starting to understand WHY he's making these mask-videos.... he reveals himself! this reminds me of KO's phrase in "This is it": "And piece by piece by piece, MJ is revealed".

- If he's not Michael, if he's just an impersonator, then his reaction to my questions that he exaggeratedly calls "hostile and aggressive", just leaves place for further doubts!

3. I don't know what he means by "both here.. n outside" !? I only wrote here, on this forum, comments about him and his videos. I didn't leave comments on his YT channel. What does he mean by "outside"?
Unless.... we've spoken somewhere else, he remembers me, but I don't because probably he had another username??

See what I meant at the beginning of this message when I said those 2 lines are the most interesting ones he ever wrote? Look how many thoughts and questions he managed to raise by only 2 lines.

4. "I'm thankful."
- Whomever you are, I am thankful too, for your videos and for your presence here.

Much LOVE to you!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

April 06, 2012, 04:39:51 AM
Aussie, was it #190, after your post copied?

Simpa, check yours too! :icon_lol:

TrueSource
If you EVeR see Me in the street Don't kill me , please!
You are an interesting person, I must say.  You certainly have the knack for creating mystery and magic, whoever you are!
I hope you will stay and enjoy our forum!
 :michael-jackson:

that is indeed brave and a very interesting question, V. Thanks for asking..I will obviously not answer here. but I once wrote a letter if you care to read it. expressing my views on that. Love ur ways..
Since this thread is pretty much about you, you're welcome to share your letter here, so we can understand better where you're coming from.

Also, just a question--can you pivot/balance on your toes like MJ. I noticed you don't do that in your excellent routine?
Last Edit: April 06, 2012, 04:43:49 AM by MJonmind
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 06, 2012, 04:50:54 AM

yes it was, and it was a rather long reply too, so a shame.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
April 06, 2012, 06:00:29 AM

What is #190 ?

@MjonMind: I will answer to you in a minute  :icon_e_wink:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 06, 2012, 06:02:02 AM

What is #190 ?

reply #190  :icon_e_smile:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
April 06, 2012, 06:14:19 AM
Ok, got it. Tks!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

finfinTopic starter

April 06, 2012, 06:43:22 AM
Thank you Pablo for this wonderful  and poignant video and btw what happened to the orange pants?
 ;)
                                                                  [youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bqeFQH4ETbA&context=C4229449ADvjVQa1PpcFNW1LpLtiI4I9xWLsjSIWekj7kSFArABZU= :over-react-smiley: [/youtube]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Consciousness expresses itself through creation. This world we live in is the dance of the creator." Michael Jackson

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal