Re: Could this impersonator be Orange Pants?!
April 05, 2012, 07:24:20 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Obviously, not Mike!

@truesource, are you taller than Michael?

While you dance, you let those moves come free to you, or you think them first, like respecting a choreography?

Hi V. I'm not taller. My height weight n feet size the same..
i dont think them much no..the song's there to guide me.. if u attempt to choreograph something which was originally improv. is not good.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 05, 2012, 07:25:30 PM
I finally had a chance earlier to watch many of your videos before commenting here. They're wonderful artistic, expressive tributes to MJ - you have a special talent, your moves and look is so close to Michael's. Hope you continue.

Thank you, and for writing.
Happy Easter! :bearhug:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
'Money...Lie for it Spy for it Kill for it Die for it They'd kill for the money Do or dare'

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ TRUTH always prevails!
April 05, 2012, 07:27:17 PM
[...] obviously nowadays its so easy to have your privacy and freedom, invaded and raped, by some who just try to get something out of kind hearts.
Who invaded and raped your privacy and how?
It's not like anyone forced you to publish videos with yourself, on Internet, all dressed up as MJ ?

[...] Do not include me in the so called fakers or impostors who from the beginning, it is clear where their intentions are. Because I never said nor will u find anything nor my channel, or anywhere else on the net or outside in the real world..that gives an idea or a hint that I try to say I am or Pose as MJ.
Ok so if you're not trying to pose as Michael, then what are you trying to do filming yourself all dressed up like him, imitating his dance moves? That is called impersonation and there are many impersonators out there who do the same thing, but without a mask.
Why are you wearing a mask?
Do you think people would appreciate less your videos if you didn't wear a mask?

[...] I AM NOT AN IMPERSONATOR, nor A FAKE.
Ok, so what are you then? What would you like to be seen as?

[...] I take that goes with the job
What job?

[...]  I wear the mask, and I'll always do it. Im not obliged to reveal myself, of course, and the reactions to that now are so interesting that'll write an essay soon on that...
What reactions would you expect? I think you are well aware of the controversy that you provoke by wearing that mask, so I don't understand why you pretend to be surprised by the reactions you get.

Look, nobody forces you to take it off, but by continuing to do what you're doing, you leave place only for 2 possible interpretations of your videos:
1. You're Michael Jackson
2. You're a poser/faker/impersonator/sosie/double or whatever you like to call yourself
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

mjj4ever777

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • BE LOVE..LIVE LOVE! I LOVE you all, so very much!
April 05, 2012, 07:32:01 PM
Hi !. As a friend has quoted me here, Truesource was chosen as a username in the heat of a difficult moment for me. , desperate and impotent to see how, obviously nowadays its so easy to have your privacy and freedom, invaded and raped, by some who just try to get something out of kind hearts. after fighting some ppl and realizing it was mostly a lost battle, I see that as someone put it here, It doesn't matter what answer he gives.
Michael jackson knew and expressed himself through the art of music and the sheer unbelievable talents he was blessed with. He fought his innermost feelings, and shared them, he answered things that angered him, he shared, in the most amazingly elegant ways, how he thought a true gentleman and the purest person had to withstand the many ignorant minds who as a society, missed and neglected the essence of a truly different person, persona , and personality. Today what was , what remained, we have it available,  to remind us, those who love him and want to understand that essence and his plight, all he stood for, not to mimic and repeat those behaviors and attitudes of a sick society , unable to cope with genius and difference. We judge and destroy others in order not to look in that mirror, for in that way, we avoid talking about our miseries..
Michael Jackson was DUAlity itself and those who knew him know. He was every pole every end , every extreme, and ever changing and evolving and strove to keep a balance though, not perish, in the attempt to always be himself, be real, be humble and he managed to be the most amazing character I ever encountered and the world has ever seen. the super magician.

He knew that there were many who DID understand him, or at least some, and that meant the world to a solitary soul, for sure..and was every bit worth it . All the answers are there. He had to permanently defend himself while he just gave , and gave n shared , and the centre of attention to many , the focus was in more interesting facts'', for those who made him suffer in a gratuitous way. Not easy. Not easy... since many a time the opinions of those who made the money, easily slipped though people's minds and were bias, and controlled, leaving out the most fantastic, grand, deep , intense and interesting and unique artist in a limbo. Disgraceful and telltale sign.. and a shame.
It would be so long to express myself here and this is already much longer than I intended..
Do not include me in the so called fakers or impostors who from the beginning, it is clear where their intentions are. Because I never said nor will u find anything nor my channel, or anywhere else on the net or outside in the real world..that gives an idea or a hint that I try to say I am or Pose as MJ. I' ve been always humble and open from the beginning, and never fooled ppl, nor was involved in any forum conversation, or post , but for re directing ppl to the source of things, if they wanted to feel they followed something genuine.
I AM NOT AN IMPERSONATOR, nor A FAKE. I do not a a show and my name up there to be noticed. I cant even afford to buy flashy and spectacular jackets to WOw an audience. I never did anything to that end, nor had surgery to look like M. I see so much pressure and competition too there. All tribute artists feel the need to accomplish the most striking resemblance, which is key for others to like you. If u SO look like Mj u are so loved, if u dont, go ur ways. I take that goes with the job , but is also a very vain thing., and an attractive prospect, too, and even then you'll always be compared. I have friend who have done it all their lives and is an interesting world, and hard n takes so much work and LOVE. People are free to find a way to portray Mj and relive moments or bring that excitement to life n some are very talented and earn a good living.
Perhaps the problem here is the standard type of show, that people are used to seeing, forgetting that there are other artists, other shows, other ideas or ways to express that, while odd, they are, or must be just as respected.
All I ever did ( not those who used me), was living what I felt, very deeply and trust in what I had it going for me. And did it for my own enjoyment beyond the possibility of someone seeing it. I think is important to have the outmost care and respect, and. well. sometimes it happens it goes beyond what u expected. I wear the mask, and I'll always do it. Im not obliged to reveal myself, of course, and the reactions to that, now are so interesting that'll write an essay soon on that, called Behind the Mask, the perfect title we can all relate to by now.
I want to thank you all who keep all your dreams alive, who are moved, who enjoy without having to hurt or dissect someone,
who are truly good at heart and do not demand, but respect other people, and founded opinions, those who LISTen.. ARE you Listening? I feel comfort in such kind people n they make me feel that I need to go on.
Much love to all, and a very happy Easter!

God Bless you...I'm listening, and I read you loud and clear. I am so sorry that some people can't appreciate you for the joy and beauty you have brought to so many of us through your videos. It doesn't matter to me who is behind the mask, because it is your heart that i feel so strongly, and that is all that matters. You are a great reflection of MJ's "mirror", and I believe that we should ALL be striving to be a reflection of Michael. Sadly, not everyone can see that, but there are many of us who do see this, and try our best to reflect LOVE and Compassion in our daily lives.

Please continue sharing your God given gift with those who LOVE and appreciate you...you have truly touched me in such a profound way, because you strengthen my belief that Michael has brought us all together to fulfill his mission. We are suppose to be an Army of LOVE and I for one have nothing but LOVE and respect for you.

Blessings to you always my friend...LIVE LOVE, BE LOVE..for we are ONE!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
April 05, 2012, 07:43:00 PM
[...]I am so sorry that some people can't appreciate you for the joy and beauty you have brought to so many of us through your videos. [....]
I am also very sorry that there are still so many posers out there playing with people's minds.

There are many Youtube users who create wonderful videos that bring joy and beauty , they render great,respectful tributes to Michael and his art, but they don't need to wear a mask! or pose as Michael in order to do that.

Unfortunately, many of those videos don't get as much attention as the "mask-videos" if you know what I mean... People feel attracted by these videos because "it's probably Michael behind that mask!!", they put high hopes on the one who they think "it's Michael"... only to get disappointed and frustrated the day they realize "it's just another faker" who tricked them into believing in him, with "nice, inspiring videos".

He isn't the first one, and won't be the last one either!
Last Edit: April 05, 2012, 07:59:48 PM by SimPattyK
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 05, 2012, 08:08:01 PM
[...]I am so sorry that some people can't appreciate you for the joy and beauty you have brought to so many of us through your videos. [....]
I am also very sorry that there are still so many posers out there playing with people's minds.

There are many Youtube users who create wonderful videos that bring joy and beauty , they render great,respectful tributes to Michael and his art, but they don't need to wear a mask! or pose as Michael in order to do that.

Unfortunately, many of those videos don't get as much attention as the "mask-videos" if you know what I mean... People feel attracted by these videos because "it's probably Michael behind that mask!!", they put high hopes on the one who they think "it's Michael"... only to get disappointed and frustrated the day they realize "it's just another faker" who tricked them into believing in him, with "nice, inspiring videos".

He isn't the first one, and won't be the last one either!

Im so sorry , I feel you're an angry person...and ever much confused n mistaken I wish u well though.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
April 05, 2012, 08:10:41 PM
I'm not angry ... I just like straight , clear things and people acting natural and honest!

I wish you welll, too !

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 05, 2012, 10:15:17 PM
CLEAR? All i wanna say is that..The simple fact That I find myself answering this ..is....
OK. Im a grown up MICHAEL JACKSON fan , devoted to the man for thirty years. I met Mj, I KNOW who he is and how I miss him nost dearly. NevEr wanted to attract attention to myself. I have a very humble channel on youtube, and since Mj is not with us I dedicated myself To  share my sorrow and my memories in there, as EVERYONE is entitled to to as a Free human being.
I have MANY loyal people who know me, Love me and respect me so much. IT was Two years of even sleeplessly editing videos. READING The whole DAncing the DREam book, wherein Mj's soul is contained. AND it's been a slow process. Perhaps you should go there and realize that Im one of those channels. I THINK THE WHOLE WORLD should spend sometime in there, but if they don't at least ppl who claim to love MJ. I never urged anyone to do it. Once in a while and for My friends I felt like UPLOADInG a couple of videos of me. IM ENTITLED to dress the way I like, without having to be attacked for it. IT's not My fault there is something called the Hoax. YOu are also free to believe whatever you want. I PAY TRIBUTE TO MICHAEL JACKSON IN WHATEVER WAY I FEEL APPROPRIATE. MAKE NO MISTAKE.. and I LOVe MASked MJ.  WHAT OTHER PEOPLE DO IS NOT MY BUSSInESS AND IM REALLY , REALLY HONESTLY TIRED OF being so treated by some. In the last TWENTY years. No oNe had a problem with it, What the Hell is this???
I Have attended More than a Dozen MICHAEL concerts, ALL right in front of him. I was in the Hotels and stadiums and I felt his energy In a way I cannot tell you. I've BEEn inside MJ's van in LOndon with his driver dressed as MJ. !! HOW IM I here defending Myself, and WHY??  when unfortunately I've spend time quietly having to CLOSE youtube accounts, THat were just stealing from me and continue to this day. I just wanted to say Where they came from , if they have to have views, LET PEOPLE KNOW THEY COME FROM A CHANNEL AND FROM THE GUY WHO MAKES THEm. for good or Bad... LOOk. I AM NOT MICHAEL JACKSON OF COURSE IM NOT MICHAEL JACKSON . I NEVER SAID I WAS. !! Im just a fan who misses him , and instead of WEARING FLASHY CLOTHES EXPRESSED HIMSELF LIKE THAT, AND THATS THE MICHAEL I REMEMBER MOST VIVIDLY AND IS SO MAGICAL TO ME. AND I TRY TO SIMPLY FEEL CLOSE TO HIM THAT WAY.
IM NOT OBLIGED TO LET PPL SEE MY FACE. THE FEW FRIENDS Who SAw MY VIDEOS, when no one ever even gave a Shit! no one had a problem. AND I did this TEN YEARS AGO, AND TWENTY!. NOT my FAULT If YOu HATE IT SO MUCH. before there were no posers, no fakers. IMPERSONATORS THAT WERE PAID AND REvERED and Fans, loving fans of all kinds all over the world.
YOU COMPLAIN OF THE FAKERS, AND POSERS. ITS NOT MY PROBLEM.
And perhaps someone started doing that and stealing from me because.. AnD YES THERE I WAs RAPED YOU DONT HAVE THE SLIGHTEST CLUE, WHAT that is....HOW U DARE.. talk to me with such... contempt and disrespect as you do... YOU DON't KNOW who I I am. THANK GOD that's why .. this is why. YOU CALLED ME EVERyTHING you felt..and everyone here speculating that way, n I in the middle. 
MY VIDEOS IM SORRY TO SAY ARE SEEN BY VERY ; VERY FEW PEOPLE compared to the stupidity out there..
INCREDIBLe you talk me about honesty, CLarity..
Go Back to my channel, research, Know what u talking about and what you attacking. YOu know many kind fans and people have seen my face, many times, because I got to know them , to talk to them and they were interested in me as a person. I've always been available for that.
THE ONLY REASON SOME WANT TO PEEP BEHIND IS CONFIRMATION is not Mj! they forget about the illusion, but have no problem loving some shallow and pants impersonators! And yes now I'm going to say it, I have SO deep a respect for MJ that if I was ever to portray him without obsessing with all the impersonator paraphernalia, It was with what is inside , INSIDE!!! that's why perhaps I got people talking, cause I play it simple , what I saw , what I new.. I dont need a big stage!!
WELL only believers had ever a single problem with me. Cause I dont have a name, and dont think I deserve it?? WELl, maybe I have a resemblance, BUT NEVER TOOK ADVANTAGE OF IT,. EVER, and Imm not famous, cause I dont have such AsPIRATIONS., and I can say i dont have a penny,. and at the same time I can live my life normally, thanks to the FACT that I can easily break the play and illusion taking the the shirt and go about my bussiness. CAUSE I DONT LOOK AT ALL! lIKE MICHAEL, YEt I CAN Make it happen! the art of loving what u do n ur craft with simplicity!  I WILL CONTINUE TO LOVE MICHAEL my way. Im DIsgusted by all things, and the things you accused me of. but I feel closer and closer to understanding Michael and the way he wanted to protect himself in my small way..
SHame... I will not say I WIsh I hadn't done it. I wish I could just be free to do it , like others do, without being torn apart.
Makes me want to SCREAM!  WHat else u need What else DO you want?? If you EVeR see Me in the street Don't kill me , please! And go review certain MJ songs, many of them.  For myself, THIS IS IT.  and sorry for the messy way in which this letter came. But, honestly the only people who made me feel bad and frustrated were not people here, but those who wanted to use me. you've been the ONLY  hostile n agressive  both here.. n outside, and I'm thankful. Anyway, even though ppl dont know me personally they love me and I take care of those , thoroughly. I just need to feel happy n bring happiness, noT THIs.

Much Love.
Last Edit: April 05, 2012, 11:24:35 PM by truesource
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 05, 2012, 11:15:13 PM
I finally had a chance earlier to watch many of your videos before commenting here. They're wonderful artistic, expressive tributes to MJ - you have a special talent, your moves and look is so close to Michael's. Hope you continue.

Thank you, and for writing.
Happy Easter! :bearhug:

Thank you. So so much!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 05, 2012, 11:18:31 PM
hi.... i have been reading this thread for a few days and have been refraining from commenting... however just want to add a few words of my own.

@ PABLO / TRUESOURCE.  great videos pablo.... excellent dancing... wonderful passion.. i can see that your soul aches for michael and this is the best thing you do to pay your respect, show your love and honor his memory (as you believe MJ is dead)

but you need not attack SimpattyK, while many here love and admire your work and some even think ur MJ, Sim's comments / questions to you are more than likely the same thoughts and questions that other forum members have here... you need to look at this objectively for a second from a different angle. i read your last two posts and they are highly emotive and i can see that you feel challenged about the mask and feel insulted by being questioned and therefore are angry and hurt. you need not be. please look at things from this perspective for a moment...

you are a nonbeliever... you have joined a hoax forum. a forum where people believe MJ is alive and are awaiting an inevitable return. you wear a mask and move like MJ. you call yourself TrueSource, when it is common knowledge amongst the MJ fans (bth believers and non) that an individual by the name of TS posts on this forum and that many believers on this forum highly anticipate his posts... yet you have joined with a username that some might feel is implying you are TS or Michael. (not saying that *is* your intent, but that *may* be the way it reads to some members here) you need to realise that there are people out there, MJ non believer fans and NON MJ fans who like to play with us believers all the time, on YT, here on the forum, blogs, other websites, etc. so in light of knowing this accompanied with the fact that hoax believers knowers are in expectation of a BAM (MJs return) you cant blame people (Sim in this case) for asking the question of what or who are you trying to be percieved as? MJ or an impersonator...

you need to understand. that this forum is a house, a house where believers live. so to come here and become exasperated that there is (and i quote you) such thing as a hoax, when darling you are the one who joined a hoax forum and is sharing videos of yourself as a MJ impersonator, really what other kinds of questions / responses did you expect to receive???

you just need to understand our position too....

i undertand your position too. if you are a fan and this is a hobby for you and you want to wear a mask in your videos that you are posting on YT to maintain some kind of anonyminity and privacy on the web, then we understand that. hence this is the same reason that most of us have a picture of MJ as our avatar and not our personal picture.

i think your work is marvelous. i think you are talanted and i think you really feel what you are doing in your soul. its important to be pasionate about what you do, love what you do and do what you love... but i too like sim, am curious, what is it that you do?

are you an impersonator? you say you are not, but then you say you have been with MJ dressed as MJ? you say that you have been doing this for 20 years? is this a career for you? if you have spent 2 years sleeplessly editing YT videos then you obviously take this pretty seriously. or are a professional impersonator? dont take these questions as offensive, view them as ppl taking interest in what it is that you do...

again, what you do is great and i am sure that you now being able to see this from a hoaxers perspective you can understand that such questions raised by Sim are not a personal attack on you. its just that in light of our belief and understanding of MJ being alive, 'impersonators' are of interest to us...

hope this makes sense and welcome to the forum

:bearhug:
Last Edit: April 05, 2012, 11:26:24 PM by Australian MJ BeLIEver
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God
The righteous will prevail

April 05, 2012, 11:58:22 PM
hi.... i have been reading this thread for a few days and have been refraining from commenting... however just want to add a few words of my own.

@ PABLO / TRUESOURCE.  great videos pablo.... excellent dancing... wonderful passion.. i can see that your soul aches for michael and this is the best thing you do to pay your respect, show your love and honor his memory (as you believe MJ is dead)

but you need not attack SimpattyK, while many here love and admire your work and some even think ur MJ, Sim's comments / questions to you are more than likely the same thoughts and questions that other forum members have here... you need to look at this objectively for a second from a different angle. i read your last two posts and they are highly emotive and i can see that you feel challenged about the mask and feel insulted by being questioned and therefore are angry and hurt. you need not be. please look at things from this perspective for a moment...

you are a nonbeliever... you have joined a hoax forum. a forum where people believe MJ is alive and are awaiting an inevitable return. you wear a mask and move like MJ. you call yourself TrueSource, when it is common knowledge amongst the MJ fans (bth believers and non) that an individual by the name of TS posts on this forum and that many believers on this forum highly anticipate his posts... yet you have joined with a username that some might feel is implying you are TS or Michael. (not saying that *is* your intent, but that *may* be the way it reads to some members here) you need to realise that there are people out there, MJ non believer fans and NON MJ fans who like to play with us believers all the time, on YT, here on the forum, blogs, other websites, etc. so in light of knowing this accompanied with the fact that hoax believers knowers are in expectation of a BAM (MJs return) you cant blame people (Sim in this case) for asking the question of what or who are you trying to be percieved as? MJ or an impersonator...

you need to understand. that this forum is a house, a house where believers live. so to come here and become exasperated that there is (and i quote you) such thing as a hoax, when darling you are the one who joined a hoax forum and is sharing videos of yourself as a MJ impersonator, really what other kinds of questions / responses did you expect to receive???

you just need to understand our position too....

i undertand your position too. if you are a fan and this is a hobby for you and you want to wear a mask in your videos that you are posting on YT to maintain some kind of anonyminity and privacy on the web, then we understand that. hence this is the same reason that most of us have a picture of MJ as our avatar and not our personal picture.

i think your work is marvelous. i think you are talanted and i think you really feel what you are doing in your soul. its important to be pasionate about what you do, love what you do and do what you love... but i too like sim, am curious, what is it that you do?

are you an impersonator? you say you are not, but then you say you have been with MJ dressed as MJ? you say that you have been doing this for 20 years? is this a career for you? if you have spent 2 years sleeplessly editing YT videos then you obviously take this pretty seriously. or are a professional impersonator? dont take these questions as offensive, view them as ppl taking interest in what it is that you do...

again, what you do is great and i am sure that you now being able to see this from a hoaxers perspective you can understand that such questions raised by Sim are not a personal attack on you. its just that in light of our belief and understanding of MJ being alive, 'impersonators' are of interest to us...

hope this makes sense and welcome to the forum

:bearhug:

Last Edit: April 06, 2012, 12:15:40 AM by truesource
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

April 06, 2012, 12:51:56 AM
 :icon_e_biggrin: :icon_e_biggrin: :icon_e_biggrin: :icon_e_biggrin: :icon_e_biggrin: :icon_e_biggrin: :icon_e_biggrin: :icon_e_biggrin:

This is great!
True Source (TS)
And Conrad Murray calls himself   The Source!
Lisa Marie in her blog after MJ’s ‘death’, said, “The Scenario” (capitallized).
TS = The Sign.
What next?

I'm just watching and listening..... :Michael_Jackson_smiley_by_red

This is why I love this forum!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 06, 2012, 12:53:39 AM
Obviously, not Mike!

While you dance, you let those moves come free to you, or you think them first, like respecting a choreography?

i dont think them much no..the song's there to guide me.. if u attempt to choreograph something which was originally improv. is not good.

Hi and thank you for your answers!

I know you are not Michael, and it's not your fault indeed that some of us confuse you with him, but them cause they didn't study him enough.
I read your longer post and all I can say is that's always a wonderful music to my soul when I meet fans who really understand MJ's messages through his art and his values as the amazing human being he is, and in the same time I see that they put into practice what they learn from him.

Because now I feel you really know him, and knowing that you aren't a beLIEver, I got to ask you this: the way you know MJ, always inovative and all, do you think he would be capable to pull off a hoax as I believe he's doing now?
Would he do THIS, as you know him?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RK

April 06, 2012, 01:45:08 AM
:icon_e_biggrin: :icon_e_biggrin: :icon_e_biggrin: :icon_e_biggrin: :icon_e_biggrin: :icon_e_biggrin: :icon_e_biggrin: :icon_e_biggrin:

This is great!
True Source (TS)
And Conrad Murray calls himself   The Source!
Lisa Marie in her blog after MJ’s ‘death’, said, “The Scenario” (capitallized).
TS = The Sign.
What next?

I'm just watching and listening..... :Michael_Jackson_smiley_by_red

This is why I love this forum!!

I'm gonna button my coat or whatever and PLAY with them a little and......BAM.

Me too...just watching and listening....and enjoying the fluid artistry for what it is....no disecting whatsoever.....pure pleasure and enjoyed in the spirit and essence it is given to us in.
Thankyou Pablo.....You are a joy to watch my friend. Your use of capital letters in unusual places reminds me of someone Pablo.
Last Edit: April 06, 2012, 01:52:22 AM by RK
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 06, 2012, 01:57:27 AM
Obviously, not Mike!

Hi and thank you for your answers!

I know you are not Michael, and it's not your fault indeed that some of us confuse you with him, but them cause they didn't study him enough.
I read your longer post and all I can say is that's always a wonderful music to my soul when I meet fans who really understand MJ's messages through his art and his values as the amazing human being he is, and in the same time I see that they put into practice what they learn from him.

Because now I feel you really know him, and knowing that you aren't a beLIEver, I got to ask you this: the way you know MJ, always inovative and all, do you think he would be capable to pull off a hoax as I believe he's doing now?
Would he do THIS, as you know him?

that is indeed brave and a very interesting question, V. Thanks for asking..I will obviously not answer here. but I once wrote a letter if you care to read it. expressing my views on that. Love ur ways..

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions