MissG

Re: Could this impersonator be Orange Pants?!
March 21, 2012, 12:48:25 PM
Why is everyone thanking "Pablo"? Is that member here?

The guy in the video has young skin. Let´s not forget that Michael was born 1958.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

March 21, 2012, 01:19:32 PM
Probably for the same reason they thank Front /TS over and over again... chimera.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MaryK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • The world is just illusion, trying to change you
March 21, 2012, 01:55:04 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Why is everyone thanking "Pablo"? Is that member here?

The guy in the video has young skin. Let´s not forget that Michael was born 1958.
Yes he is. As far as I understood "truesource" is "sofurgofromashes", the guy who´s posting these videos on youtube.
I thank him because I appreciate his works.
Probably for the same reason they thank Front /TS over and over again... chimera.
Oh come on veronicafall....this makes me sad...really.
This is not about chimera, deception, fraud....
You won´t see me going  bow/ for TS or Front. I read their posts because I like to stay open-minded but that´s about it.
I appreciate Pablos works. The "impersonator" videos as well as all his other videos with the poems and rare videos of MJ.
I thank him because I like what he does. Nothing more, nothing less.
There´s too little poetry and beauty in this world. Why not appreciate his share.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You and I were never separate

It's just an illusion

Wrought by the magical lens of Perception

March 21, 2012, 02:27:00 PM

Sorry for being the cause of your sadness...  pale/
I do not appreciate impersonators, people who are not able to be themselves, but other's copycats.
If I can not see Michael himself, I wouldn't want to see someone trying to look like him - don't wanna lie myself.
The real thing or nothing.

(Be mindful and you'll see some believe even Pablo is the real MJ. THIS is sad.)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MaryK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • The world is just illusion, trying to change you
March 21, 2012, 03:31:38 PM

Sorry for being the cause of your sadness...  pale/
I do not appreciate impersonators, people who are not able to be themselves, but other's copycats.
If I can not see Michael himself, I wouldn't want to see someone trying to look like him - don't wanna lie myself.
The real thing or nothing.

(Be mindful and you'll see some believe even Pablo is the real MJ. THIS is sad.)
Never mind veronicafall. It´s okay.  bearhug
I understand your attitude towards impersonators.
But you see in this case I really believe it gives him joy. It might just be his very own way to cope with the pain. And if so..well, so be it.
Among all his videos the once with the impersonator content are just a small fraction. No harm intended I think.
This (and my above comment) is all I have to say about this guy. I´ll just shut up and enjoy  ;) :lol:

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You and I were never separate

It's just an illusion

Wrought by the magical lens of Perception

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ TRUTH always prevails!
March 21, 2012, 03:50:31 PM
@Wishy: I watched that video again. And after reading your comment, yes indeed it may be possible that there are 2 'michaels' in that video.... but again if they are filmed with different cameras, from different angles and one in color and the other in black & white, then it can easily be the same person made to look different....

If this is really Michael in those videos, then he's doing it for a purpose, which for now is a mystery to me! and I have confidence in him and in what he's doing, so we'll eventually find out the meaning of all this.

All the fakers that I met so far, on Yt, FB, twitter , etc... are apparently full of charm and mysterious and talented! don't let yourselves fooled by that. fakers are not necessarily stupid people. On the contrary! the may prove to be very clever and talented at their manipulation! They may be passionate fans of Michael, who know him and his art very well, even better than many other fans....so that's how they may appear to be 'in the know' to some!

I am sure that at least 2 of those mysterious impersonators, that appeared in these years, might be / have been Michael himself, "lurking" around on all Internet platforms, among fans, believers , etc, just as I am convinced that Michael may be around us here on the forum 'disguised" under some user name (other than TS or Front!), but I hate the idea of being fooled by some random obsessed fan who just like to have fun and play mind-games with believers.

I lost a few months last year, keeping an eye on several FB accounts and YT accounts that everyone thought were Michael! I even had my hopes on one: "Blue gangsta" from Facebook who from what i knew at the time had an alias 'The Gloved One" - who at a certain point wrote me in private... But I don't know... something in his messages made my doubts to increase! I felt I was being "played"
I lost also a lot of time trying to 'debunk" certain fakers here and there... So starting with the summer of 2011, I told myself STOP, I pushed the "delete" button in my head loll  :lol:  and I completely ignored these type of accounts ever since!! I had come to the conclusion that it's really a waste of time, of hopes, of energy!! They are really TIME-Eaters!! and energy-consumers! because of them I was so slowed down in my own hoax-investigation! it really pissed me off to realize that I just wasted my time with crazy fakers accounts and FB pages!!

Even now, I feel frustrated that i still waste my time to even write about this 'experience" ^^
But I do it because I want to share it with you, I think it's good that others know too!

There are a lot of true fans out there, who create wonderful YT videos, who write wonderful blogs,. poems and songs for Michael, why don't they feel the need to impersonate him and to surround themselves with "mystery"? They never pretend to be other than just fans! and they share a lot of LOVE and beautiful things!

I mean if Michael wants to communicate us something , he already does it through TMZ, TS, Front or the family twitters, the "slip ups" of Jermaine, laToya, etc.... WHY would Michael need to create "mystery' on a YT channel?? Don't we have enough mystery with TS and Front?
As I said before, if this is truly Michael, then the reason why he's doing this, totally ESCAPES me!! at least for now!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

everlastinglove_MJ

March 22, 2012, 10:49:02 AM

I mean if Michael wants to communicate us something , he already does it through TMZ, TS, Front or the family twitters, the "slip ups" of Jermaine, laToya, etc.... WHY would Michael need to create "mystery' on a YT channel?? Don't we have enough mystery with TS and Front?
As I said before, if this is truly Michael, then the reason why he's doing this, totally ESCAPES me!! at least for now!!

Sim, I completely understand your point of view, specially if it concerns research on MJ impersonators, snippets etc which could be a waste of time and energy because there are so many  /overreacting/ . Though..some are really good like this one, Pablo's, which definately needs attention, because I believe that MJ could be behind this and the only reason that MJ might be doing this, is to create confusion and interest, not only to the believers but also to the fans and on the web in general. Quite possibe that in this stage of the hoax timeline the aim is to increase the number of believers and that people will start to wonder if "it's him :shock:", especially after seeing a striking impersonator 8-) Just think about the MJ hoax rumours on the web, on fora, FB and YT, is it me or have the rumours and discussions been increased in the past months? You could say it's a sort of MJ hoax marketing ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

suspicious mind

March 22, 2012, 11:04:26 AM
hummm could it be that he purposely made himself not too hard to imitate ( we have seen mere babes do it quite well) ? that he kept the persona shall we say confined to a box, while he himself operated quite outside of it?  /pull hair/ /scream/ just a thought :-[ :-\
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

curls

March 22, 2012, 11:51:07 AM
............... he kept the persona shall we say confined to a box, while he himself operated quite outside of it?  /pull hair/ /scream/ just a thought :-[ :-\

I'm almost certain that's the case.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MissG

March 22, 2012, 07:37:49 PM
So, is Pablo a member here or not? :)

The man should be wondering why a bunch of "hoaxers" are questioning his identity, so he better makes clear that he is just a tribute artist.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

March 22, 2012, 07:43:24 PM
wow. thank for the good and bad response to the video. Thank you to those who have respect for what i do , even if they dont or never knew me. I know there r so many kind ppl out there.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 22, 2012, 07:52:51 PM

The man should be wondering why a bunch of "hoaxers" are questioning his identity, so he better makes clear that he is just a tribute artist.

I first came here when i saw my videos all over the internet and they were stolen, so i made them all private. No one took notice of me. I wrote a few posts. No one paid attention to my channel. my channel was always devoted to mj with so much love and respect. Tribute artists are much loved by many n hated by some and scrutinized because of the way to portray or feel their love for Mj. I was ever very discreet and never took a penny or any advantage or profit to myself. I guess if today Pablo was a super famous mj double this wouldn't happen.. or would it.? it was never my aim to attract the attention of believers that I can promise you. But if my videos are liked by some it warms my heart. Love Mj always..
Last Edit: March 26, 2012, 08:46:11 PM by truesource
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MissG

March 22, 2012, 08:10:44 PM

I first came here when i saw my videos all over the internet and they were stolen, so i made them all private. No one took notice of me. I wrote a few posts. No one paid attention to my channel. my channel was always devoted to mj with so much love or respect. Tribute artists are much loved by many n hated by some and scrutinized because of the way to portray or feel teir love for Mj. I was ever very discreet and took a penny or any advantage or profit to myself. I guess if today Pablo was a super famous mj double this wouldn't happen.. or would it.? it was never my aim to attract the attention of believers that I can promise you. But if my videos are liked by some it warms my heart. Love Mj always..

Are you Pablo, the tribute artists that is in the video?
I did not get it clear.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

March 23, 2012, 10:49:18 AM
yes of course,,
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ TRUTH always prevails!
March 23, 2012, 01:01:41 PM

Sim, I completely understand your point of view, specially if it concerns research on MJ impersonators, snippets etc which could be a waste of time and energy because there are so many  /overreacting/ . Though..some are really good like this one, Pablo's, which definately needs attention, because I believe that MJ could be behind this and the only reason that MJ might be doing this, is to create confusion and interest, not only to the believers but also to the fans and on the web in general. Quite possibe that in this stage of the hoax timeline the aim is to increase the number of believers and that people will start to wonder if "it's him :shock:", especially after seeing a striking impersonator 8-) Just think about the MJ hoax rumours on the web, on fora, FB and YT, is it me or have the rumours and discussions been increased in the past months? You could say it's a sort of MJ hoax marketing ;)
yes, I see what you mean ...
I think you've got a good point here ! ;)
tks for posting! ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions