Andrea

Re: TIAI December 26
December 27, 2011, 08:41:02 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Maybe the arc has to do with "the tree of life".  Sacred geometrical shapes.  This is the pattern that everything is made from.  Everything on earth is organized in this way, from light particles, to molecules, to plants,animals, DNA, and EVERY THING.  This is hidden knowledge they don't want us to know.  Our bodies are organized this way including our spirit,soul or light body.  Finding your ark can also be finding your spirit or your soul. 

I'm just thinking out loud because maybe we will eventually figure something out.

Love

I sort of think the same way.  I’m not really sure what to think of all of this about the ark but I do think it’s important, it’s a warning and that something big is going to happen.

If Michael knew about the announcement of the ark’s location on June 26 2009, and this date was something “they” had planned for quite a while (based on their ultimate big-picture plan) and Michael caught wind of it, faking his death the day before would divert any attention the ark story might have received, so the announcement was kiboshed then saved for a later date.  Perhaps there was divine intervention for that to happen, making June 25th the ideal date and TIME for the hoax to kick off, with Michael knowing and planning for it for 25 years.

I had never known exactly what the flower of life was before seeing a youtube video on the (I think) water thread.  Everything comes from the flower of life, including other sacred shapes and patterns that hold all the keys to everything in the universe.  This has been something they haven’t been teaching in schools and really, considering it encompasses EVERYTHING, we should be aware of this.  But we’re not (typically).  Why has this been kept a secret, going back thousands of years?  Seems rather evil, rather devilish, doesn’t it?  Like we are not supposed to know that our universe was created in an intelligent design, by an intelligent being, God. 

So maybe the ark has to do with that, a deeper understanding and sacred knowledge.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

anewfan

December 27, 2011, 09:00:11 PM
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Your true character is how you act when no one is looking.

Dontwalkaway

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Don't let go, I don't wanna walk away
December 27, 2011, 09:27:27 PM
Yes Andrea and MJJforever777. 

The ark must have some very very big information and secrets.  Perhaps it is like you said MJJforever777, it is the key to unlocking another dimension.  It does seem like it has to do with achieving ascension and finding your soul.  And it does seem like E.T's are involved in some way. 

I saw on a video that it had the tree of life in it.  They were talking about elements from the platinum groups on the periodic table.  These elements are needed for health but they are unstable in the ark.  You had to know the secret on how to stabilize the elements.  Whatever civilization had the ark had health and prosperity.  One person who knew how to use this was Methusala from the bible, and that is why he lived for 950 or some odd years.  You can also get these minerals from red, and orange vegetables to keep you healthy.

I really don't know.  That's something else I heard. 

Peace 

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"And when that flag blows
There'll be no more wars
And when all calls
I will answer all your prayers"

Chorus from the song "Cry",  Invincible Album

December 27, 2011, 09:27:41 PM
Wow this discussion is taking on its own personality:shock:  How does the huge penis fit in with the ark OMG! I am totally lost.  I had better get to reading my Bible.  I completely missed the boat.

you are shocked and dont understand and missed that, because the ark has nothing to do with a penis. its one persons opinion / interpretation. you can read the bible all you like. i promise you will NEVER find that connection.

please people, dont believe everything you read and hear even on the forum. do your own research before adopting one persons interpretation (that may be incorrect) as your own belief. i dont want to discredit anyone, its not my intention, thats why i havent named names. but for those that dont understand the ark and are learning about it here, you need to understand that all the people that 'do know about the ark' (myself included) all dont agree with each other and have different understandings and interpretations. when someone posts, the ark is jesus, the ark is literal, the ark is figurative, the ark is a penis, the ark is mary, the ark involves aliens, the ark is electric and magnetic, etc etc - you need to understand that its JUST THAT INDIVIDUALS understanding, which may be wrong. its not a known understanding. some of the bibles information is open to interpretation. what YOU DO NEED TO KNOW is that all of the possible theories that are being posted ARE NOT IN THE BIBLE. meaning that they are the interpretation of man / individuals WITH NO EVIDENCE to support such theories.

EDIT
: to non religious people and others who dont know abt the ark: this level of TIAI isnt like discecting the cover of a michael album, or understanding lyrics, or analysing evidence in the courtcase or looking for clues at the memorial / funeral, etc. this is religion. there are many opinions here. just because they are posted by a believer on MJDHI forum, doesnt mean they are correct (demographics need to be factored in) and doesnt mean that other religious people / ark believers agree with what is being said, i can promise you that
Last Edit: December 27, 2011, 10:01:31 PM by Australian MJ BeLIEver
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God
The righteous will prevail

bec

December 27, 2011, 09:59:29 PM
Perhaps that's the point, Aussie.

Cuz I think it is.

You all are chasing shadows trying to nail down the physical aspects of a mythical object. Perhaps... that's exactly what we have been doing all along, I just didn't notice because I was too wrapped up in it. However, the religious talk gave me a chance to sit back and look at the big picture of the whole entire GODFORSAKEN deal. Lol.

Are atheists allowed to say godforsaken?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

December 27, 2011, 10:05:48 PM
bec my dear, you can say anything you want. i personally wouldnt say it, but who is anyone to put a rule over you abt what you should and shouldnt do / say. (esp if your an athiest) its a free world and even the bible teaches that we 'are all free moral agents'

meaning we all have freedom of choice about what we say / do / act / believe, etc

so no offence taken here  bearhug

(p.s i often say damn, in australia its a slang expression like 'dang' or 'blast' or 'd'oh' - i understand in the US that it is considered a swear / curse word, is that right?? also its a religious expression is what right, can someone pls advise. also apologies if it ever offends. i dont mean it in that context.)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God

December 27, 2011, 10:08:39 PM
Perhaps that's the point, Aussie.

Cuz I think it is.

You all are chasing shadows trying to nail down the physical aspects of a mythical object. Perhaps... that's exactly what we have been doing all along, I just didn't notice because I was too wrapped up in it. However, the religious talk gave me a chance to sit back and look at the big picture of the whole entire GODFORSAKEN deal. Lol.

Are atheists allowed to say godforsaken?

bec, i need to know what you mean. i dont quite get what you are saying.. do you mean that the whole MJDH may have sent you chasing for something imaginery? (in reference to the word you used 'mythical')

mmm. i guess i am trying to say, are you doubting?
Last Edit: December 27, 2011, 10:27:26 PM by Australian MJ BeLIEver
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God

bec

December 27, 2011, 10:26:37 PM
No doubt he's alive.

I think TS might have run out of material. I think he gave up on the levels and switched over to the metaphorical angle... the redirects... where there is no right or wrong... no proof is ever needed. No validation will be forthcoming, no answers will ever be gleaned. We get to guess n guess n guess n guess... and perhaps he will redirect to someone's answer... a long post of course... so we can play the "guess which part was right" game from now until either bamsday or we all grow tired of this little time killer and go find some other obsession to distract us from the unending misery we call daily life.

He doesn't need to answer to any of these theories or explain a damn thing anymore. We will all be satisfied with redirects and bottomless religious debate distracting us from the fact that he left us hanging on 11/29 and never kept his word. Maybe if he ignores it long enough we will all forget it ever happened?

This one isn't likely to ever forget. I'm a big pain in the ass that way.

But no, Aussie, I have no doubt that MJ is alive.
Last Edit: December 27, 2011, 10:28:21 PM by bec
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

December 27, 2011, 10:36:03 PM
No doubt he's alive.

I think TS might have run out of material. I think he gave up on the levels and switched over to the metaphorical angle... the redirects... where there is no right or wrong... no proof is ever needed. No validation will be forthcoming, no answers will ever be gleaned. We get to guess n guess n guess n guess... and perhaps he will redirect to someone's answer... a long post of course... so we can play the "guess which part was right" game from now until either bamsday or we all grow tired of this little time killer and go find some other obsession to distract us from the unending misery we call daily life.

He doesn't need to answer to any of these theories or explain a damn thing anymore. We will all be satisfied with redirects and bottomless religious debate distracting us from the fact that he left us hanging on 11/29 and never kept his word. Maybe if he ignores it long enough we will all forget it ever happened?

glad i now understand what you meant. thank you for that. i new in my heart you would never doubt MJ alive. too much evidence for that. ;) but just needed to be clear in what you mean abt chasing something mythical.

you are right you know. we are all canabalising each other here with our relgious interpretation and views and beliefs, meanwhile forgetting he hasnt finished level 7! what a brilliant way to keep us occupied - quite strategic i must say as one knows that arguing abt religion could go on forever and ever. its a subject that people dont like to back down on when their opinions are challenged (me too - but i force myself to for my own sanity - choose my battles) but kudos to you TS - a great way to keep people preoccupied from haggling you to wrap up level 7!

BEC, i am with you in being relentless in not allowing him to get away with unfinished business.

therefore: come on TS - shed some light on level 7 and wrap it up!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God

December 27, 2011, 10:37:08 PM
Wow this discussion is taking on its own personality:shock:  How does the huge penis fit in with the ark OMG! I am totally lost.  I had better get to reading my Bible.  I completely missed the boat.

you are shocked and dont understand and missed that, because the ark has nothing to do with a penis. its one persons opinion / interpretation. you can read the bible all you like. i promise you will NEVER find that connection.

please people, dont believe everything you read and hear even on the forum. do your own research before adopting one persons interpretation (that may be incorrect) as your own belief. i dont want to discredit anyone, its not my intention, thats why i havent named names. but for those that dont understand the ark and are learning about it here, you need to understand that all the people that 'do know about the ark' (myself included) all dont agree with each other and have different understandings and interpretations. when someone posts, the ark is jesus, the ark is literal, the ark is figurative, the ark is a penis, the ark is mary, the ark involves aliens, the ark is electric and magnetic, etc etc - you need to understand that its JUST THAT INDIVIDUALS understanding, which may be wrong. its not a known understanding. some of the bibles information is open to interpretation. what YOU DO NEED TO KNOW is that all of the possible theories that are being posted ARE NOT IN THE BIBLE. meaning that they are the interpretation of man / individuals WITH NO EVIDENCE to support such theories.

EDIT
: to non religious people and others who dont know abt the ark: this level of TIAI isnt like discecting the cover of a michael album, or understanding lyrics, or analysing evidence in the courtcase or looking for clues at the memorial / funeral, etc. this is religion. there are many opinions here. just because they are posted by a believer on MJDHI forum, doesnt mean they are correct (demographics need to be factored in) and doesnt mean that other religious people / ark believers agree with what is being said, i can promise you that

My statement was all in fun.  Just a joke.  I know it’s not in the Bible.  Lighten up. /white flag/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

bec

December 27, 2011, 10:43:40 PM
No doubt he's alive.

glad i now understand what you meant. thank you for that. i new in my heart you would never doubt MJ alive. too much evidence for that. ;) but just needed to be clear in what you mean abt chasing something mythical.

you are right you know. we are all canabalising each other here with our relgious interpretation and views and beliefs, meanwhile forgetting he hasnt finished level 7! what a brilliant way to keep us occupied - quite strategic i must say as one knows that arguing abt religion could go on forever and ever. its a subject that people dont like to back down on when their opinions are challenged (me too - but i force myself to for my own sanity - choose my battles) but kudos to you TS - a great way to keep people preoccupied from haggling you to wrap up level 7!

BEC, i am with you in being relentless in not allowing him to get away with unfinished business.

therefore: come on TS - shed some light on level 7 and wrap it up!

Good, because everyone knows once a new redirect comes along it means the old redirect (and convo it inspires) is DONE. Well level 7 AIN'T DONE. Don't start something you can't finish, my father always used to say, which didn't mean don't try, it meant you bust yer ass until you complete it. I see a sorry lack of that work ethic and it burns me considering how much time and effort we have collectively put into this. It feels like it was all for naught.. worse... it feels all for the whim of an anonymous stranger getting his rocks off on us all jumping through his flaming hoops. High, low, you're too slow! HAHAHAHAHAHA ugh.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

December 27, 2011, 10:50:00 PM

EDIT

My statement was all in fun.  Just a joke.  I know it’s not in the Bible.  Lighten up. /white flag/

@ hesouttamylife - sorry, i should have stated reagrding my reply, that the first line was specifically for you. the rest of the warning was just to people in general. so there is no need for me to lighten up. i think its important that people understand that there is more than only one understanding of the ark and other biblical symbolics, etc - there are a lot of other confused forum members here.

also there was no way for me to tell that you were bring funny or joking in your post, as there were no smileys, haha's etc..

which is why i just pointed out that to you. certainly not attacking you or being hysterical. i felt bad for you if you were confused as i feel bad for other forum members who may be being religiously misguided if they are trying to learn about religious symbolic things here. i only said it out of love for you.

if you meant it as a joke, then thats not what i took from your post. but i do apologise if i offended you by my post.

bearhug
Last Edit: December 27, 2011, 10:59:10 PM by Australian MJ BeLIEver
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God

December 27, 2011, 10:52:16 PM
No offense taken.  Just wanted to clarify. respect/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

Adi

December 27, 2011, 10:55:12 PM
Interesting, I was thinking the same thing earlier and I posted this observation over on the TIAI December 21 thread:

Just a short note ...

Haven't been here on the forum much since 11-30; and I have not had time to read the threads.  I'm in the middle of an important project.  But
I will be back next week sometime to catch up on the threads, and work on finishing level 7.

typing/

Hmmm TS in the above post on December 12th from TIAI November 11 said he/she would be back next week to work on finishing off Level 7.....the only  thing which TS did in that week was the redirect to the pictures of the Ark of the Covenant on December 21st.

Might not mean anything........or it might mean alot.

smiley_spider
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

anewfan

December 27, 2011, 11:03:14 PM

It really isn't fun anymore. I believe MJ is alive with all my heart, but this kind of stuff is getting ridiculous. Seriously. We need to get back to the topic at hand...which is MJ. If there's no news...there's no news. I don't want to be lead on a wild goose chase that just passes the time until something newsworthy happens.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Your true character is how you act when no one is looking.

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal