RK

Re: TIAI December 26
December 26, 2011, 11:47:48 PM
So Abune Paulos made the British museum return some 'tabots'  of the ark of the covenant. It is interesting that the word tabot can also refer to a replica.
he ambiguity of the word tabot has made the question of the Ark in Ethiopia very difficult to understand. Not only is it used for the Ark of the Covenant in the Old Testament, it is also used for the Tablet at Aksum, and for the tens of thousands of altar tablets in every Ethiopian church. Each of these altar stones, on which the sacraments of the Christian liturgy are consecrated, is believed to be a replica of the Ark. In fact, each one is believed actually to be the Ark. This has meant that foreign travelers in Ethiopia have often understood Ethiopians to be talking about the Ark of the Covenant described in the Old Testament when they are really speaking about a tabot in a local church. The rich symbolism that surrounds the tabot and the Ethiopian traditions about the Ark is a source of mystical inspiration for the Ethiopian church in the liturgy, and especially during the great processions such as Timkat or Hedar Seyon, festivals that commemorate the Baptism of Christ in January and the arrival of the Ark in November. It is this tradition of profound spirituality that is the key to understanding the nature of Ethiopian claims about the Ark.
Abune Paulos is also a member of the world council of churches
One gets the distinct impression that the World Council of Churches is a globally-based 'ecclesio-political' organisation rather than a genuine expression of spiritual Christian unity throughout the world. Although it is fronted with a Christian confession (albeit a very limited one), it is in reality a syncretistic organisation promoting 'Liberation theology' — the inevitable outcome of its structure and its doctrinal position, having been thoroughly infiltrated by antichristian forces. In the words of one discerning reviewer, the World Council of Churches is 'an example par excellence of situation ethics and the double standard'.13
Their aim is not biblical....it's not even about social justice....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 27, 2011, 12:05:10 AM
Another interpretation:

Mary, the Virgin Mother of Jesus, was seen by the early Church Fathers as the Ark of the New Covenant. As the second person of the Triune God, Jesus was present in the Shekinah of the ancient Ark of the Covenant. Through His Incarnation, Jesus became present in Mary's womb, the Ark of the New Covenant.

See Iconography here: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

The iconic monstrance, Our Lady of the Sign – Ark of Mercy, was unveiled and blessed by Cardinal Francis George, May 31, 2008, on the Feast of the Visitation. The idea of the iconic monstrance was conceived nine years prior to its unveiling. At that time a call was heard which resulted in the entrustment and consecration of the parish of St. Stanislaus Kostka to the Blessed Virgin Mary. A discernment led by Fr. Anthony Bus C.R. inspired a parish wide response to establish in the heart of Chicago, a Sanctuary to The Divine Mercy. The doors of the parish were opened and eyes were turned to Mary, Holy Queen and Mother of Mercy, that the “cacophony of the world not shout into silence the voice of the living God.” It was accepted that the Blessed Virgin Mary had asked for and created space for sacred silence that the voice of her Son would be heard anew and that He would be adored in the Blessed Sacrament. At the request of Fr. Anthony, Stefan Niedorezo was commissioned to sculpt the image of the iconic monstrance according to the design conveyed in the Book of Revelation. Malgorzata Sawczuk was commissioned to apply the paint and gold gilding to the iconic monstrance.

Our Lady of the Sign

Then God’s temple in heaven opened and in the temple could be seen the Ark of His Covenant. There were flashes of lightning and peals of thunder, an earthquake, and a violent hailstorm! A great sign appeared in the sky, a woman clothed with the sun, with the moon under her feet, and on her head a crown of twelve stars. Because she was with child, she wailed aloud in pain as she labored to give birth. (Rev. 11:19;12:1-2)

The iconic monstrance, Our Lady of the Sign – Ark of Mercy, also calls to mind the promise God made to Ahaz from the book of the prophet Isaiah. In speaking to Ahaz, the Lord said:

Ask for a sign from the Lord our God; let it be deep as the nether world, or high as the sky! But Ahaz answered, I will not ask! I will not tempt the Lord! Then the Lord said: Listen, O house of David! Is it not enough for you to weary men, must you also weary God? Therefore the Lord Himself will give you this sign: the Virgin shall be with child, and bear a Son, and shall call Him Emmanuel. (Isaiah 7:11-14)

The iconic monstrance, Our Lady of the Sign – Ark of Mercy, also recalls the words of Blessed John Paul II in his encyclical, Ecclesia de Eucharistia, chapter 6, “Woman of the Eucharist”:

Mary anticipated, in the mystery of the Incarnation, the Church’s Eucharistic faith. When, at the Visitation, she bore in her womb the Word made Flesh, she became in some way a ‘tabernacle’ – the first ‘tabernacle’ in history – in which the Son of God, still invisible to our human gaze, allowed Himself to be adored by Elizabeth, radiating His light as it were through the eyes and voice of Mary.

The composition of the iconic monstrance is based on the ancient tradition of Christian iconography. In the earliest tradition of the Church, the Blessed Virgin Mary is shown wearing a red outer garment to symbolize her humanity. Her blue inner garment, seen at the wrists and neckline of the iconic image, symbolizes her sanctity. In the earliest tradition of the Church, Jesus is clothed in the opposite, a blue outer garment as a symbol of His divinity and a red inner garment as a symbol of His humanity. The woman’s crown of twelve stars, represent the twelve tribes of Israel and the twelve apostles. The twelve tribes are a foreshadowing of the twelve apostles upon whom Jesus would build the Church – Peter being the rock and Jesus, the capstone. The Blessed Virgin Mary is both, Mother Israel and Mother Church. She is the bridge linking the Old and the New Covenants. What began as one nation was destined to envelop all nations.

The iconic monstrance, Our Lady of the Sign – Ark of Mercy, has inscribed in Greek calligraphy two passages from Sacred Scripture. The hem of Our Lady’s dress reads from Isaiah 61:10, “I will greatly rejoice in the Lord, my soul shall exult in my God; for He has clothed me with the garments of salvation, He has covered me with the robe of righteousness”. The neckline of Our Lady’s garment reads from the opening passage of her prayer in Luke’s gospel, the Magnificat; “My soul magnifies the Lord.”

Mary, Ark of the Covenant

In ancient Israel, the Ark of the Covenant, gilded in gold, was the visible sign that God dwelt among His people. It was also the promise of His mercy. The Israelites were instructed to carve two images of angels. Their wings were to hover over the ark to form a canopy, signifying the shekinah glory, God’s presence among His people. Safeguarded within the ark were the tablet of the Ten Commandments, the bread from heaven that sustained the Israelites in their journey through the desert, and the rod of the high priest Aaron. The top of the ark was called the kapporeth or mercy seat. It was upon the kapporeth that the blood of the Lamb was sprinkled in expiation for the sins of the people. The two carrying posts alongside the ark were a reminder that as the ark was carried through the desert, the people of the covenant remained a pilgrim people, in journey through this life into the next.

The Ark of the Covenant disappeared with the destruction of the temple in 587 B.C. This was a major blow to the people of the covenant. For 70 times 7 years a faithful remnant kept vigil awaiting the return of the Ark of the Covenant. Its promised return is fulfilled in the annunciation when the angel Gabriel announces to the Virgin of Nazareth that she would be the mother of the long awaited Messiah. When she conceived by the power of the Holy Spirit, she bore within her womb, the Giver of the Law, the Bread from heaven, and the Supreme High Priest – in a word, the Incarnate God. She gave birth to Emmanuel which means, “God with us”. She nursed Him and nurtured Him. At the wedding feast of Cana in Galilee she bid Him forward on the journey that would take Him to the long awaited hour of our redemption. She is there at the foot of the cross, the Mother of Mercy.

We are the Messianic people, born and washed clean in the Blood of the Lamb. The Blessed Virgin Mary participated in a unique and distinct way in the work of our redemption. At the foot of the cross, suffering in the pain of labor, she gave birth to her children, children born from the blood of her Son. The Blessed Virgin Mary literally received the blood that was shed in expiation for our sins. She is the kapporeth, the Seat of Mercy. Jesus is the Messiah. Adoration

The iconic monstrance, Our Lady of the Sign – Ark of Mercy, is an invitation and a reminder. In Luke’s gospel, when Jesus was speaking to a crowd, a woman cried out, “Blessed the womb that bore you and the breasts that nursed you.” Jesus replied, “Rather, blessed are those who hear the word of God and keep it.” Adoring the Eucharistic Jesus in the iconic monstrance, Our Lady of the Sign – Ark of Mercy, is our response to the Blessed Virgin Mary’s words at the wedding feast of Cana, to listen to Him and “Do whatever He tells you.” Adoration of the Blessed Sacrament enveloped by the iconic image of Our Lady, is to listen like Mary, to hear Jesus speak, and do His will. Our presence before the iconic monstrance is an invitation and reminder to be icons, showing forth to a world enveloped in darkness, that no matter how dark the dark may be, the Light is still more powerful. In a word, the iconic monstrance, Our Lady of the Sign – Ark of Mercy, is a call to be sacrament – to make visible what is invisible – Emmanuel, God with us.

To be in the presence of the Blessed Sacrament and to adore Him from the heart is to place trust in Him that He can bring healing to your soul and transformation to your life. In her diary, St. Maria Faustina, the “apostle of The Divine Mercy” wrote, “I saw the same rays (of the Divine Mercy) issuing from the monstrance and spreading throughout the church. Beneath these rays a heart will grow warm even if it were like a block of ice.” Jesus had told St. Maria Faustina, “Let the rays of grace enter your soul. They bring with them light, warmth, and life.”
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

December 27, 2011, 12:08:49 AM
AllThatIs...Love, welcome! Very interesting post!

So even if the Ethiopian Ark is really nothing, it still begs the question why the announcement at all on the day MJ "died"? :?

Everlastinglove_MJ
I found this perspective on the Ark of the Covenant from the Thrivemovement site quite interesting too. .. Some say the Ark of the Covenant was not just a box, supposedly containing the tablets with the Ten Commandments written by God, but a device – a technology.
I believe this is on the right track, and the Bible and end times E. T. related.

MaryK, I agree with your post on the Ark looking like a throne.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Litters were favored by pharaohs of ancient Egypt

Near Eastern Thrones and the Ark of the Covenant
The ark of the covanent as a chest, throne and footstool.

We know the Israelites were slaves in Egypt 400 years, and Moses, the leader assigned to build the ark, was raised in Pharoah's court. Naturally there would be similarities of Israelite art/structures to Egyptian ones.  Notice the wings.

Talking about Jeremiah saying in the future the ark would be mentioned no more, but it would be replaced by Jerusalem as the throne.
Jeremiah 3:16-18 (ASV)
16 And it shall come to pass, when ye are multiplied and increased in the land, in those days, saith Jehovah, they shall say no more, The ark of the covenant of Jehovah; neither shall it come to mind; neither shall they remember it; neither shall they miss it; neither shall it be made any more.
17 At that time they shall call Jerusalem the throne of Jehovah; and all the nations shall be gathered unto it, to the name of Jehovah, to Jerusalem: neither shall they walk any more after the stubbornness of their evil heart.
18 In those days the house of Judah shall walk with the house of Israel, and they shall come together out of the land of the north to the land that I gave for an inheritance unto your fathers.

This is the coming (out of ‘heaven’) new Jerusalem mind you.  There are many verses telling how in the last days, all 12 tribes will be united once more, under the one leader, shepherd, the messiah who will rule so wisely that all nations would come for blessing and wisdom. That is still a future event; the gathering has not taken place yet, though the present occupiers of Israel want the world to think so.  ( Modern Jews supposedly come from one tribe –Judahites from Judah—only one of 12 sons of Israel.)

So therefore I would say then that the Ark of the Covenant does NOT represent Jesus Christ, or the Messiah, but the throne upon which he sits.

Hebrews 8:1-5 (ASV)
1Now in the things which we are saying the chief point is this: We have such a high priest, who sat down on the right hand of the throne of the Majesty in the heavens,
2 a minister of the sanctuary, and of the true tabernacle, which the Lord pitched, not man.
3 For every high priest is appointed to offer both gifts and sacrifices: wherefore it is necessary that this high priest also have somewhat to offer.
4 Now if he were on earth, he would not be a priest at all, seeing there are those who offer the gifts according to the law;
5 who serve that which is a copy and shadow of the heavenly things, even as Moses is warned of God when he is about to make the tabernacle: for, See, saith he, that thou make all things according to the pattern that was showed thee in the mount.

Call me crazy, but I believe that possibly the New Jerusalem is a massive mother space-ship shaped possibly like a pyramid.  It is the throne of God and the lamb, and a blessing to all the nations on earth.
Revelation 21   You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

On the subject of Ron Hyatt. I have seen his videos. He was a sensation seeker, a fraud, knew how to emotionally capture his audience. When honest people tried to find his sources, he was evasive or not answering. His outrageous claims seemed to surpass ALL of the major Biblical archeological discoveries from centuries of genuine finds.
Ronald Eldon Wyatt(1933 – August 4, 1999) was an adventurer and former You are not allowed to view links. Register or Loginnoted for advocating the You are not allowed to view links. Register or Loginas the You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login, among other You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login. His claims were dismissed by scientists, historians, biblical scholars, and even by leaders in his own You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login but his work continues to have a following among some fundamentalists and evangelicals.In a similar vein, archaeologist You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login of You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login (IAA) has stated that "Ron Wyatt is neither an archaeologist nor has he ever carried out a legally licensed excavation in Israel or Jerusalem. In order to excavate one must have at least a BA in archaeology which he does not possess despite his claims to the contrary. ... [His claims] fall into the category of trash which one finds in tabloids such as the You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login, You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login etc."You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login :lol:
Also  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Last Edit: December 27, 2011, 12:43:54 AM by MJonmind
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
December 27, 2011, 03:42:47 AM
I wont say much more about this subject, as I don't have any other information or knowledge about it other than having to google it..!!

But a picture can speak a thousand words........God bless. 
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MaryK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • The world is just illusion, trying to change you
December 27, 2011, 07:15:19 AM
Just want to put some thoughts out here, as I feel that we (once again) are getting stuck here.
@TS:
Some of us really don´t even try or dare to contribute something here because it´s not an easy subject and not everyone has the knowledge or the background to even get started on this. Also might be that many of us don´t know why we we are supposed to figure this out.
We are still here, putting out thoughts, findings, theories, conclusions...it´s not that we are lazy or reluctant. I think we just don´t know where we are going and what you are aiming at.
I really enjoy participating in the task and it´s kind of fun and certainly educational, but....
I can only speak for myself, but I really think that many of us here would appreciate a little more guidance. Like „yes you are close to what I want you to figure out“ or „no, this is the wrong direction“.
Or let me put it this way, with the words of Lewis Carroll from „Through the Looking Glass“:

A BOAT beneath a sunny sky,
Lingering onward dreamily
In an evening of July —

Children three that nestle near,
Eager eye and willing ear,
Pleased a simple tale to hear —

Long has paled that sunny sky:
Echoes fade and memories die:
Autumn frosts have slain July.

Still she haunts me, phantomwise,
Alice moving under skies
Never seen by waking eyes.

Children yet, the tale to hear,
Eager eye and willing ear,
Lovingly shall nestle near.

In a Wonderland they lie,
Dreaming as the days go by,
Dreaming as the summers die:

Ever drifting down the stream —
Lingering in the golden gleam —
Life, what is it but a dream?

TS, where are we going? I am certainly not impatient but I´d really like to move on and keep up the work.
Please, please?  ;)
 bearhug
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You and I were never separate

It's just an illusion

Wrought by the magical lens of Perception

paula-c

December 27, 2011, 08:59:36 AM
On 26 June 2009, the Italian press claimed that Abune Paulos along with a claimed son of You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login and Duke You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login, would come forward at the You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login in You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login with the announcement that the true Ark of the covenant, which has supposedly been kept in secret at You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login in Ethiopia, would be unveiled to the public to view for the first time in history in a museum being built in Axum. The announcement was never made; instead the Patriarch immediately denied that any such event had ever been planned. The person that the Italian press had identified as the Ethiopian Prince was subsequently revealed as not being a recognized member of the former Imperial family, and the involvement of the Duke of Aosta in the affair was also called into question.

The patriarch of Ethiopian Church, Abune Paulos was received by pope Benedict XVI for an audience on June 18, 2009.

He participated as well at the "G8 summit of religious leaders" in Rome, that lasted from June 15 - 17, 2009.

The Italian news agency ADNKRONOS distributing the unveiling rumours in 2009 does serve the Arab / English / Italian news markets with news mainly from the Arab world.

ADNKRONOS belongs to Guiseppe Marra Communications, a multimedia holding in Italy.

This is Guiseppe Marra (right) on occasion of a Berlusconi re-election press conference media event at GMC headquarter.

suspicious// smiley_spider
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 27, 2011, 11:36:13 AM
I wont say much more about this subject, as I don't have any other information or knowledge about it other than having to google it..!!

But a picture can speak a thousand words........God bless. 

That's what I thought about too as soon as I saw the picture of Ark. But what is the meaning of it in comparison to coffin: color, size, empty, fake, safety, history, myth....?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
EndlesslovetoMJ

December 27, 2011, 11:44:15 AM
Hmm...while we're on the subject of golden objects perhaps we should check out michaeljackson.com and the golden MJ profile icon they posted. :)

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Share The Light
twitter.com/SeeingClues

Sarahli

December 27, 2011, 12:42:17 PM
I am studying the Ark. But still I don't know if I can be deceived or not, lol. I agree with the 2 cherubims not being on the Mercy Seat but at the end of each side. Maybe another point: it seems like the 2 cherubims "make one" with the Mercy Seat in the way they are built?

"And make one cherub on the one end, and the other cherub on the other end: even of the mercy seat shall ye make the cherubims on the two ends thereof."

All DEtAiLS count, right?  geek/

Now how do we know what a cherubim really looks like apart from the wings? Maybe it's not so important.

Does what's inside of the Ark count? I mean can it help us make the difference as well?

"Which had the golden censer, and the ark of the covenant overlaid round about with gold, wherein was the golden pot that had manna, and Aaron's rod that budded, and the tables of the covenant;"
Hebrews 9:4

Also TS said that the number 7 is one of the keys to unlock the mystery of the Ark. ???
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

Dontwalkaway

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Don't let go, I don't wanna walk away
December 27, 2011, 01:24:57 PM
I don't know too much about the ark of the covenant, however, it appears to be confusing because we are interpreting what it is in many ways.  So far I have the following:

1.  The ark of the new covenant is Jesus or the Messiah
2.  The ark of the new covenant is represented by Mary.  God's promise to Mary that Jesus will come and be heard.
3.  The ark is supposed to look like what is described in the bible, and it has the 10 commandments in stone, mannah, and Aaron's rod.
4.  The ark of the covenant is a technology.  Maybe electric ?
5.  The ark of the covenant has elements in the.  Ustable elements from the Light and Heavy Platinum groups.  Who ever has the ark must know the secrets about how to keep the elements stable.  They bring health and prosperity.  The illuminati keeps moving it west.  They eventually will bring it to Jerusalem.
6.  The arc is in Ethiopia but will be moved to another location due to a leaky roof.  They announced that Ethiopia had the ark but it was not revealed.
7.  Meeting in June 2009 took place with religious leaders around the world.  In Italy, with the pope and others ?????????

The question is "Is the ancient "physical ark" still important ?   Does it still exist ?  Was it destroyed ?  Will people say they have it to deceive others ?  Is it fake ?   Is it a technology with hidden information and hidden secrets ?

Then there is the "New ark of the covenant".  What exactly is it ?  There are various view points.  Does it represent Jesus, the second coming, a contract with Mary or a throne ?  A throne for the ruler of the new Jerusalem ?   

Maybe the old ark and the new ark of the covenant are connected.  The new ark of the covenant is a contract with Jesus and Mary ?  This is so that Jesus will be heard.    Will the old ark  be used by Jesus when he returns as a throne ?  Or maybe a symbol of this throne ?   His throne to be used to unite the twelve tribes and form the new Jerusalem and unite people ?     Only the real "Jesus" or the real Messiah will be able to use the "real ark".  Others may try to fake it.   Or maybe we don't need the old ark at all ?????

Remember alll the photos of a "Throne" that Michael has.  He had shone many thrones and remember the throne shown for the Michael Forever Concert in October 2011.   And even on the Larry King interview with Johnny Depp there was a "throne" in the background !!!!!   Think "BACK" !!!!!!!   

Does anyone think I'm on the right track here ?

I really don't know.  I'm just trying to put this all together.     
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"And when that flag blows
There'll be no more wars
And when all calls
I will answer all your prayers"

Chorus from the song "Cry",  Invincible Album

December 27, 2011, 01:56:48 PM
I think you're on the right track, don'twalkaway. And, I believe it gets deeper the farther we are willing/able to go/become.

The Ark represents the highest level of spiritual attainment. Perhaps we are being reminded of how highly evolved Michael is and that he is ready and chosen "for a time such as this."   (It is useful to note that Elvis "Aron" has spent many, many years in an Ashram...) In Hebrew, the word Ark and the word Aron are the same thing.  "Make thou in me, God, a pure heart, and grant me thy spirit of holiness."

I believe that Michael is an initiated priest in the mysteries.  I think this of Elvis too. Michael knows the secrets of the Ark.

For a mystic interpretation on the Ark of the Covenant, see the Gnostic Teachings:

"These items are all symbolic. This becomes more interesting when we understand that the Aron is described as “Aron kodesh,” which means holy vessel or holy sanctuary. Kodesh or Kadosh means holy or sacred.

The word Ark comes from Aron Kodosh. That is, when the Aron is made pure, it becomes kadosh, holy.  Thus to make the Ar-k, we have to make our Aron holy, pure.

What this tells us is that we ourselves are the Ark.  You and me.  We are the vessel. God wants to fill us, but only if our sanctuary is made pure.  There is abundant information about this in the Bible.  In Corinthians, Paul states:

Know ye not that ye are the temple of God, and that the Spirit of God dwelleth in you? - 1 Corinthians 3:16

"This is important, because in the creation of the Aron, God states quite explicitly that when the the Aron is constructed, God will dwell there and speak to “his children” through Moshe. That is, our inner God will speak to us through our inner Moshe (Tiphereth), which is related with the heart. The way God does that is through Shekinah [שכינה], the very essence of God, the energy, the force, the Spirit.

When the Aron is constructed in the right way, when our temple has been made pure, the Shekinah dwells there. This is why in the ancient traditions it states that inside of the Ark were kept not only the body of the law, which are the tablets of the written law (the second law or in other words “Deuteronomy” or the ten commandments), but also is the soul of the law and the spirit of the law. "

The Ark/Aron was made from the Acacia Tree/Tree of Life/"Giving Tree"

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

It is thought in Gnostic teachings that there were actually 4 cherubs (2 on each side joined together.)

Most people think that the Ark has two golden angels on the top. But actually there are four: two on each end. This is related with the Tetragrammaton, the Holy Name of God, and many other levels of significance.

What is specifically important here is that the Aron cover goes on top of the Aron, and inside is placed the testimony; then God says:

I will arrange My meetings with you there, and I will speak with you from atop the ark cover from between the two cherubim that are upon the Ark of the Testimony, all that I will command you unto the children of Israel. - Exodus 25:22

So if we want to receive knowledge from God, guidance from God, we need to understand how this passage relates to us.

It is easy to get intellectually confused by these symbols; you have to listen to the intuitive, symbolic meaning. What this is telling us is something very sacred, which is hidden from those who have not been initiated in the ancient traditional mysteries. The initiated priests knew the true meaning. The Talmud explains explicitly what these cherubim symbolize”

Rabbi Katina said, 'When the Israelites would ascend [to the Holy Temple] on the festival, [the priest/kohen] would roll up the curtain for them, and display for them the cherubim, who were joined together [in an embrace].' The priest/kohen would then tell them, 'Behold the beloved feelings for you on the part of the Omnipresent are like the beloved feelings of a male for a female'."

Rabba bar Rav Shila explains that "[The cherubim appeared in the engravings] as a man joined in an embrace with his female companion." - Babylonian Talmud, Yoma 54a

"We no longer intuit the real meaning of our religions because we have become spiritually blind.  This is reflected in how we are as people; many of us do not even believe in the soul or the spirit; we demand physical proof. If we do not see something with our physical senses, we do not believe in it. Some of us may believe in the soul or the spirit, but do not know the difference between them. In fact, we have many contradictory ideas about the soul and spirit because we have never seen them.  The reason is quite simple: it is because our own Aron is in darkness; the Shekinah does not dwell there.  If the Shekinah dwelled within our own Aron, we would see it, we would know it. We would have gnosis: conscious knowledge. We would see and know and be able to intuitively understand the entirety of this.

We can reach that if we follow the instructions that God provides."
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Dontwalkaway

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Don't let go, I don't wanna walk away
December 27, 2011, 02:40:43 PM
Thank you so much AllThatIs....Love.

This is becoming clearer to me.  I see the picture you sent with Michael with the red shirt under the blue one.  Standing be a "tree".   I saw on the post you made before that Jesus wore red under blue and Mary wore blue with red over it.  Also, didn't Michael wear a blue shirt over a red one for a lot of the movie "This Is It".  I think so.  I have that movie so I can watch it again.

So, You think Michael knows the secrets of the ark ?   The ark is us, our bodies when we are pure.  When we are able to receive the spirit ?  Is this like the holy spirit ?  Is this like being ready to ascend ?  I've been trying to learn about ascension, and the soul, spirit and the light body, going up to the fourth and fifth dimensions and higher.  Lightworkers, and angels, and E.T's and ascended masters all helping.    Do you think he knows how to ascend or did ascend ?   There was a priest or pastor talking about this a few years ago, His name was something like Bobby Emmit ?  I can't remember. 

Thanks for the links about the Gnostics.  I will read it.

Love

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"And when that flag blows
There'll be no more wars
And when all calls
I will answer all your prayers"

Chorus from the song "Cry",  Invincible Album

Sarahli

December 27, 2011, 03:20:39 PM
I also thought about 4 cherubims because of how it's worded but I am really not sure about that.

But what I don't understand is that the Ark seems to always be covered, even when carried across the land it was covered with a veil. And there is this event:

1 Samuel 6-19 "And he smote the men of Bethshemesh, because they had looked into the ark of the LORD, even he smote of the people fifty thousand and threescore and ten men: and the people lamented, because the LORD had smitten many of the people with a great slaughter."

I presume that when they wanted to see the Ark they removed a veil? Because if the Ark was in free view then it would be difficult for them to not gaze at it. So not everybody can actually see the Ark without divine authorization or else there are bad consequences. Right?  Will it be the case today? Because IF what I’m saying is true then the true Ark must be kept behind a veil and we can’t all actually see it. So if there is an unveiling of the Ark we should not be able to really see it. And I presume that the key information about this matter will be given to someone chosen by God who will perfectly know what to do. ..... Well I don’t know that's my theory for today.  ;D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

December 27, 2011, 03:37:37 PM
Although there are good thoughts about Ark vs MJ, but I believe we expect to have Ark connection with MICHAEL'S RETURN and wether he is alive of course. So, the Ark of Covenant should reflect the meaning about the future events, not only past.
We don't need metaphorical images of Ark or anything else, we need facts and acts.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
EndlesslovetoMJ

mjj4ever777

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • BE LOVE..LIVE LOVE! I LOVE you all, so very much!
December 27, 2011, 03:39:17 PM
 Very interesting thread! I have been reading about the Arc of Covenant and I found this article which gives yet another view of what the Arc "could" represent, so I just wanted to share it with you. There is so much "mystery" surrounding this subject and like everything else, no matter how much "research" we do, it is impossible for us to find the "Truth", but I must say, that this subject fascinates me! Thank you to all of you for your great posts!
Sending you all LOVE!

by Noel Huntley, Ph.D.

March 2003

from BeyondDuality Website

Spanish version

If anything was ever enshrouded in confusion and mystery, the Arc of the Covenant takes precedence.

The Arc has played an indispensable role in man's salvation on this planet which continues to this day. The information contained in this article is a simplified rendition of the Guardian Alliance material, transmitted (not channeled) by Ashayana Deane.

Firstly, we may encounter two spellings: 'arc' and 'ark' - though 'ark' is well associated with Noah's Ark. Apparently Noah did not escape the Great Flood by means of a boat - Noah's Ark - but through the Arc of the Covenant within the Great Pyramid.

There was in fact an incidence of a previous flood in which a boat was built: thus clearly the Noah's Ark story is a partial fabrication to hide the true meaning of the Arc - yet the story was still based on truths so that it would intuitively feel correct to people being deceived. It is interesting to note that independently, Egyptologists Howard Middleton-Jones and James Michael Wilkie in their first book on the Great Pyramid, 'Giza-Genesis: The Best Kept Secrets', show how the biblical explanation of the Noah's Ark construction is a description of the passageway into the Great Pyramid where they say the Covenant is stored.

Furthermore, the well-known chest containing the tools also has been erroneously named the Arc (or Ark) of the Covenant. These tools were used to open the portal bridge of the Arc, of which this bridge portal was only one of its functions.

Although 'Arc' refers to an extremely advanced technology, fundamentally it means the same as 'arc' in, for example, arc welding - two terminals at different potential/voltage giving rise to a spark across the gap - an electrical passageway (even so, the original word was 'Arch'). Thus the Arc of the Covenant is a portal, bridging dimensional frequency bands and locations, somewhat similar to what one might imagine is achieved by the so-called 'wormholes' of physics and science fiction. This is one of the Arc's functions.

Originally the Arc of the Covenant was called the Arch of the Covenant of Palaidor.

Several advanced races of extraterrestrials collectively known as the Palaidorians made an agreement to aid planet Earth and its race of humans by providing an adoptive soul matrix secured within the Arc after the fall of man caused fragmentation of consciousness from its collective state (this is a concept virtually beyond human imagination and won't be pursued here).

This agreement was known as the Covenant of Palaidor.

The technology of the Arc of the Covenant was installed into our planetary system and time matrix to counter, repair and rehabilitate imbalances and distortions - including in the Divine blueprint - created by negative interference.

One of the problems of using such powerful artificial systems (though perfectly tuned to the natural universe) is the possibility of such a technology falling into the hands of negative, unenlightened ETs. Thus security procedures are designed into the system such as a 5th-dimensional seal which must be released by matching the frequency, or higher, to open the Arc portal bridge.

Now the Great Pyramid was built over the Arc's entrance to fortify and secure its location. (The Great Pyramid was apparently constructed about 46,000 BC, then rebuilt around 28,000 BC, 10,500 BC, and 9,500 BC after ET hostilities caused damage or destruction.) We might add that this location is also that of Earth's main vortex centre (corresponding to the heart chakra in humans).

This vortex merged the third and fourth dimensional frequencies and when active within the harmonic resonating chamber of the Pyramid created an interdimensional alignment with a similar system in Sirius, enabling instantaneous transit of spacecrafts from the more advanced Sirian Council of the Anunnaki to Earth to keep the resistance Anunnaki, visiting Earth, in order.

Humans have also been allowed to believe the great ankhs were the Arc of the Covenant. The larger of these tools were referred to as machines.

They are secure and hidden within the Sphinx - beyond the Inner Earth portal which the Sphinx was built over around the time of the Great Pyramid. Inner Earth does not mean the centre of our Earth. The Sphinx was apparently built by the Sirian Council as a tribute to the Leonine race who were instrumental in laying the foundations of the Anunnaki and Sirian culture. The head was that of an Anunnaki as a reminder of their heritage.

The ankhs were charged using the Arc and were capable of many feats:

opening the Arc portals

Inner Earth portals

healing

weather modifications

and the larger ones, gravity reversal

they could produce high frequency energy to be synthesized in specific ways and could manipulate morphogenetic fields of objects

Thus the great pyramids and the Sphinx were built using the large ankhs.

Further functions of the Arc itself, in addition to the Arc portal bridge, are,

resetting the Divine Blueprint

and creating the so-called 'Golden Fleece'

If, say, the planet was invaded by ETs and they imposed in any way their consciousness distortions and DNA mutations on the civilization and planet, or were destroying the sacred geometry by interfering with portals, the Arc, stargates, etc., the Arc, normally on autopilot, would act like an antivirus program in a computer that has just picked up a virus.

This Arc override system with numerous levels of operation can create a 'Red Pulse' which will vaporize - reduce to basic consciousness particles - anything not protected. Thus it also creates the 'Golden Fleece' which raises the frequency spectrum of the object, planetary system, or even time matrix, holding it encapsulated in a transharmonic hyperdimensional field which preserves the integrity until restored to its normal locality.

It apparently can reset conditions so that, say, an existing separated region such as the Phantom Matrix will be permanently isolated to prevent any further interference from misguided ET races.

The Phantom Matrix is a fallen region of lower-dimensional spectrum originally from our time matrix. It became a slowly degenerating black-hole reality and contains a fallen parallel Earth that the Bible refers to as the bottomless pit, Hades or Hell.

Nevertheless if one fell into this, say, via the Falcon or Phoenix wormholes of the Bermuda Triangle, on the basis of frequency affiliation one wouldn't necessarily encounter sheer misery and torment.

There would be upper portions of this reality which initially might be indistinguishable from Earth as it is today, though one would soon realize the control and suppression was greater and from an ET government.

Also that it was an astral frequency dimension with no death of the body, except that one would slowly die in an imperceptibly imploding black-hole system (capable of lasting some hundreds of millions of years without external and internal sustenance).

Hence the contradictory term 'the living dead'.

To clarify further the concept of resetting the Divine Blueprint, aspects or localities of the universe structure can be redesigned by sufficiently advanced beings.

This may, however, take either of two forms:

harmonic adjustments, that is, technologies in phase with the Divine Blueprint and Divine plan, and directed under the auspices of the Law of One (or God), or

artificial structures directed by the Dark avatar collectives not in accord with the Divine Blueprint and designed to match their consciousness and DNA distortions, and to spread this 'virulent' pattern throughout the time matrix and other time matrices.

After the final step in the destruction and sinking of Atlantis, 9500 BC, caused by the resistance ETs, the Sirian Council removed the ankhs and closed the portals.

However, before prohibiting complete use of the ankhs two small tools were retained and charged from the Arc. They were placed in a gold chest and became known as the rod (short and cylindrical) and the staff (about 3 feet long); to be used for portal access.

They also became known as the Arc of the Covenant.

Eventually even these tools were discharged and confiscated from human use. This was the beginning of the dark ages for humans who over time were given less information, less truth, and more deception as to their history of advanced technologies.

As implied, the Arc of the Covenant portal bridge was used on appropriate occasions for evacuation purposes, usually to Inner Earth, such as was the case with Noah, escaping from the Great Flood. The dimensional passageway was also used for ascension purposes during the stellar activation cycles every 26,556 years and those who qualified frequency-wise could ascend to an upper parallel Earth called Tara, a planet and civilization, structured from dimensions 4, 5, and 6.

Apparently Pharaoh Akhenaton once made an error when using the ankhs to open the Arc portal bridge. He apparently opened portal frequencies giving access to the Phantom Earth.

As a final comment, all creations have a fundamental natural blueprint (the Divine Blueprint). Basically it is the same for anything from a thought to a human body, DNA, planet, time matrix, etc. This knowledge has been passed down to us from ancient history as the familiar Kabala, or tree of life.

However, it is usually presented with its fallen-ET distortions, such as 10 or 11 spheres (instead of 12) corresponding to the imprint of the Drakonians and their main competitor and enemy, the Anunnaki, respectively. These misguided ETs intend to reconfigure our blueprint to correspond to theirs for conquest of territories, which means energy to them.

The Arc of the Covenant is capable of protecting man or territories above the frequency level of these ETs and resetting the Divine Blueprint.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions