everlastinglove_MJ

Re: TIAI December 26
December 26, 2011, 11:38:34 AM
I found this perspective on the Ark of the Covenant from the Thrivemovement site quite interesting too:

Ark of the Covenant

Some say the Ark of the Covenant was not just a box, supposedly containing the tablets with the Ten Commandments written by God, but a device – a technology.

Here’s physicist, physician Dr. Patrick Flanagan:

Author Graham Hancock came to the conclusion after years of research that the “Ark” was actually an electrical device. He cites how “God” gave Moses detailed instructions on how to build a capacitor (Acacia wood covered on both sides by gold) with two gold objects on top which could have served as electrodes.

“The cherubim are to have their wings spread upwards so that they overshadow the throne of mercy on top of the Ark…there I shall come to you: there from above the throne of mercy, from between the two cherubim that are on the Ark.” [6]

Notice the Flower of Life type geometric pattern on the side of the Ark

Perhaps “God and the burning bush” could more practically be describing an extra-terrestrial and a UFO – sharing knowledge of how to build an electric device?

Perhaps the “Covenant with God” was… accessing the life force itself?

“According to an enduring folk memory, for example, ‘two sparks (elsewhere described as “fiery jets”) issued from the cherubim which shaded the Ark – sparks which occasionally burned and destroyed nearby objects.” [7]

If the Ark were a potent electrical device, great care would have needed to be taken to avoid getting electrocuted by contact with it.

“According to several legends, and to rabbinical commentaries on the Old Testament, these bearers were occasionally killed by the ‘sparks’ which the Ark emitted an, in addition, were lifted bodily off the ground from time to time because ‘the Ark [was] able to carry its carriers as well as itself.” [8]

… [in] the story of Nadab and Abihu, the two sons of Aaron who were struck down by the Ark soon after its installation in the Tabernacle…according to the Scriptures a flame leapt out at them ‘and devoured them and they died.’ ” [9]

In my research I found it deeply provocative that:

1) legend speaks of these counter-gravitational capabilities of the Ark,

2) that ET visitors must have some sort of fuel-less anti-gravity propulsion that shapes time and space around it,

3) and that there is still no reasonable explanation for how huge stones were lifted into place for Egyptian pyramids and other structures - some of which even today could not be lifted by our cranes.

Hancock wrote that throughout the scriptures it was the only artefact explicitly and unambiguously portrayed as being imbued with supernatural energies.[10]

So on a practical level the “covenant of God” could have been the communion with the life force itself – by concentrating and discharging electricity.

“I believe that an explanation exists for the miracles and the terrors that it worked during this period – a rational explanation connected to its character as a man-made device and not to any divine or unearthly influences. Indeed my own investigations have led me to conclude that it may only be possible to understand the sacred relic properly when it is seen in this light – not as a repository of supernatural powers but as an artefact and as an instrument….the gift of an ancient and secret science, I think of it as a key to the sealed and unremembered history of our species, a sign of our forgotten glory, and a testament to lost truths about ourselves.” [11]

Researcher Nassim Haramein suggests that the key to the energy capabilities of the Ark was the 64 tetrahedra crystal he believes was contained within – that it tapped the energy that was then contained by the “capacitor box” and discharged through the gold cherubim “electrodes.”

Speculation, Conclusions, and Implications
So how does all this data and speculation tie together? Here’s what it means for me. Numerous ancient civilizations seemed to know an amazing amount about how energy works in the Universe – perhaps guided by advanced extra-terrestrial beings who visited here long ago - and were committed to passing it on through texts, oral traditions, icons and various other means.  While they may not have had the technology or resources to fully utilize this knowledge, it seems to me there were those who knew this code held huge potential for humanity.  Now that we have this vital information, we can learn to better align with the flow of the Universe to access abundant energy and the state of consciousness we know as harmony or love - that is so desperately needed to create a thriving planet.You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

Dontwalkaway

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Don't let go, I don't wanna walk away
December 26, 2011, 12:16:05 PM
I also saw/heard something on a video on Youtube called Annunaki, don't watch this.  They were talking about elements in the ark and a chemical reaction.  I will have to find the link.  There were a series of 3 videos. 

Maybe it has a lot of hidden technology, information, and that's why it's hidden ?????   Secret Knowledge ?

I'll see what I can find.

Love

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"And when that flag blows
There'll be no more wars
And when all calls
I will answer all your prayers"

Chorus from the song "Cry",  Invincible Album

paula-c

December 26, 2011, 01:28:58 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
This is what TS said about the ark back in December 2009, when he discussed the previous redirects:

Quote from: TS
Few if any objects in the history of mankind have been regarded with more sacredness and mystery, than the Ark of the Covenant.  And surely if there is any object on planet earth that God can and will control at the end of time, it is the Ark of the Covenant.  But the devil knows this, so he will have one or more counterfeit arks to confuse people.  Then if we want to be on the right side of the final battle between good and evil: we must STUDY the true Ark, and know it so well that none of the counterfeits will lead us astray {You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login}.

So the last time TS linked to those images, he said to us we should STUDY the true Ark. I believe he means the REAL ark, and that it's not a parallel with MJ. So I decided to do this study a few weeks ago, and I will try to explain which one I think is the TRUE Ark, and why the others are counterfeit arks. I hope you will all be able to follow me, if not, please ask.

First of all I will post the part from the Bible where the blueprint of the Ark is given. I will refer back to parts of it as I continue.

And they shall make an ark of shittim wood: two cubits and a half shall be the length thereof, and a cubit and a half the breadth thereof, and a cubit and a half the height thereof.

And thou shalt overlay it with pure gold, within and without shalt thou overlay it, and shalt make upon it a crown of gold round about.

And thou shalt cast four rings of gold for it, and put them in the four corners thereof; and two rings shall be in the one side of it, and two rings in the other side of it.

And thou shalt make staves of shittim wood, and overlay them with gold.

And thou shalt put the staves into the rings by the sides of the ark, that the ark may be borne with them.

The staves shall be in the rings of the ark: they shall not be taken from it.

And thou shalt put into the ark the testimony which I shall give thee.

And thou shalt make a mercy seat of pure gold: two cubits and a half shall be the length thereof, and a cubit and a half the breadth thereof.

And thou shalt make two cherubims of gold, of beaten work shalt thou make them, in the two ends of the mercy seat.

And make one cherub on the one end, and the other cherub on the other end: even of the mercy seat shall ye make the cherubims on the two ends thereof.

And the cherubims shall stretch forth their wings on high, covering the mercy seat with their wings, and their faces shall look one to another; toward the mercy seat shall the faces of the cherubims be.

And thou shalt put the mercy seat above upon the ark; and in the ark thou shalt put the testimony that I shall give thee.

And there I will meet with thee, and I will commune with thee from above the mercy seat, from between the two cherubims which are upon the ark of the testimony, of all things which I will give thee in commandment unto the children of Israel.

Exodus 25:10-22

Okay, so let's start debunking. I'll use the "Indiana Jones" ark, which is the most popular view of the Ark. My Bible teacher always reminds me that "the majority is usually wrong", which I believe is absolutely true. Here is a picture:

There are many things not quite right about this one, let's examine it.

It's hard to tell, but the measurements could be right. It's also overlayed with gold. But that's about it for accuracy. In some way, the curves on top were added, while there is no mention of that in scripture. Also, the 'crown round about' is on the mercy seat, while the instructions for the mercy seat weren't even started until 5 or 6 verses further on in the chapter.

The decorations on the sides seem to have been fabricated as well, because as far as we can see, the Ark was a smooth, golden box without any decorations except for the crown upon it.

Another point that has to be BS, is the placement of the golden staves to carry the Ark. The Bible tells us that the four rings are made of just pure gold. Imagine the weight of the Ark: strong heavy acacia wood, with gold on the outside and inside, plus a pure gold mercy seat with two cherubim, carrying the tables of STONE. That must have been a heavy box. Gold is a pretty soft metal, even more when it's pure (24K). That means that if you would lift it up with all the weight on those four golden rings, it will drop in a heartbeat, because the gold can never carry that much weight. But here is actually where the King James version left out an important part in Ex. 25:12. What they translated as 'corners', should have been 'feet' (Strong's H6471 - pa`am You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login)
Since we know that the rings can't be on the side, because the rings couldn't carry the weight, the only logical explanation would be, that the staves would go UNDER the Ark, so that the staves (made of strong acacia wood, covered with gold) would carry the weight. The rings would merely keep the staves in the right place, so that the Ark couldn't get out of balance.

Then the most important part of all the fake arks: the cherubim. On nearly EVERY image of the Ark, the cherubim are placed ON the mercy seat. The Ark was God's throne on earth. Just like on the throne he sits upon in heaven, the Ark has covering cherubim:

"The LORD reigneth; let the people tremble: he sitteth between the cherubims; let the earth be moved."
(Psalm 99:1)

"O LORD of hosts, God of Israel, that dwellest between the cherubims, thou art the God, even thou alone, of all the kingdoms of the earth: thou hast made heaven and earth."
(Isaiah 37:16)

Nowhere in the Bible does it ever indicate that angels sat UPON God's throne. Satan wanted it, but was cast out of heaven for it. He was jealous of Jesus, who DID sit on the throne besides the Father. Satan was one of the highest angels, so if HE couldn't sit on God's throne, how would angels lower ranked than he be allowed?

"And I beheld, and I heard the voice of many ANGELS ROUND ABOUT the THRONE ..."
(Revelation 5:11)

"And all the ANGELS stood ROUND ABOUT the throne..."
(Revelation 7:11)

The only verse that says that the cherubim are upon the mercy seat, is Exodus 25:22 in the KJV. This is again simply a wrong translation, and should have been something like 'besides' (You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login). Other translations are more accurate on this: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Not only are the cherubim sitting on the throne in most of the images, they also leave little, if any room for God to actually SIT on the throne, which apparently was His intention:

"And there I will meet with thee, and I will commune with thee from above the mercy seat, from between the two cherubims which [are] upon the ark of the testimony, of all [things] which I will give thee in commandment unto the children of Israel.

There are only a handful of images that are pretty accurate, all of them leading to the same source, but that's for another time. I think most of you will be able to figure out what the true Ark looks like.

If you study the scriptures, use your common sense and compare the translations AND check the original words used, there is actually not much of a mystery in the Bible.

This has to do with construction of the Third Temple of Solomon. An Orthodox patriarch has said that the Ark of the Covenant has already been found,the last signal spoken of in the book of Daniel chapter: 9 vers: 2 to 27 according to the biblical dates elanzan, the presence of the antichrist on earth.

It is said that the construction of this temple will be "the mother" of all the conspiracies, the greatest deception, in fact it is said that the third Temple of Solomon is = to the New World Order
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Dontwalkaway

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
December 26, 2011, 02:27:33 PM
The video on youtube is called  Annunaki-Don't Watch This Film part 1.flv

I just went on youtube and saw it again.  It is by 101enigma

First they talk about the Annunaki altering human DNA.  Keep watching because then they talk about the levitational abilities of the ark and the elements that are in the Ark.  They say the ark has been moved around continually west and now is in the U.S. ?????

let me try the link You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
There'll be no more wars
And when all calls

December 26, 2011, 02:29:00 PM
I am posting this portion from the following link because it reminds me still of Michael’s casket and crypt, especially the portion that I have bolded and underlined.  In time, fewer and fewer people will discuss it, visit it or even remember it.  It will be all but forgotten or at the least left alone.  Over the last year I have noticed the dwindling in numbers of people visiting Forest Lawn.  Soon it is my belief it will no longer need to be fully guarded, at which point.. /cook/.  Could this be setting up the scenario for speculation that Michael’s body somehow mysteriously disappeared from the crypt and thus his reappearance considered a ressurection of sorts?  Just a thought /white flag/

"For the last 2,600 years there have been one speculation after another where the Ark could be, assuming it was not destroyed. Was the Ark secretly smuggled out of Jerusalem to some other country? You have heard of such speculations that the Ark is in Ethiopia, in Egypt, in Scotland, and so on. The Ethiopian version is that the True Ark was secretly taken there in Solomon's time and a replica Ark was placed in the Temple. These speculations are absurd! Can you imagine mortal men stealing the Ark? Would God have manifested on the Ark if it had been a fake? Since only the High Priest could go into the Holy of Holies, how would anyone take it out?

So where is the Ark? Did God allow it to be destroyed? There is no scriptural indication of the Ark being destroyed. However, there is reference to the Ark being forgotten. Jer. 3:16 says,

"And it shall come to pass, when ye be multiplied and increased in the land, in those days, saith the LORD, they shall say no more, The ark of the Covenant of the LORD; neither shall it come to mind; neither shall they remember it; neither shall they visit it; neither shall that be done any more"(KJV).[/u]

This revelation was given to Jeremiah while the Ark was still in the Temple. In Jeremiah's time, the Babylonian siege of Jerusalem took place as he had foretold. So Jeremiah knew well before they came to Jerusalem, but he, like others, were trapped inside the city walls. No one could take anything in or out of the city. But we know the Babylonians did not take the Ark with them. If the Ark had been in the Temple, they would have known where it was. Did they go and look for it before they burned the Temple? One could argue that God did not allow them to enter the Holy of Holies but let the Ark destroy itself in the fire. But none has ever seen a speck of gold from the Ark which should have survived the fire. The Tablets of stone would also have survived, but could not be found either. So this is the mystery of the disappearance of the Ark. Finding the Ark has become an obsession with some people, particularly the Orthodox Jews of Israel who want to rebuild the Temple.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

Dontwalkaway

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
December 26, 2011, 03:00:43 PM
Here is some of the information from the Video Annunaki Don't Watch This Film Part l.flv

I am not sure how to attach it.  If I get directions I will attach it.  I don't know how much of this video is true either because I don't know where it is coming from.  It is interesting.  Here are some things they say about the ark.

1.  It has monatomic elements which are unstable.
2.  They can cause a reaction, a fire of stars.  It also has levitational abilities.
  Monatomic elements are super conductive elements.
3.  To make them stable you have to know the secrets.
4.  Which ever group has the ark has health and prosperity and they don't give it up.
5.  It's been controlled by secret societies the same ones controlling the world

There are 8 metals in the ark.  The Light Platinum Group which are the elements Ru,Rh,Pd,Ag.
These are Ruthenium,Rhodium, Palladium, and Silver.    The heavy platinum group which is Os,Ir,Pt,Au which are Osmium, Iridium, Platinum, Gold.   They are called ORME which stands for Orbitally Rearranged Monatomic Elements.  This is also a hebrew word meaning the tree of life. 

They say the ark is always moved west.  It was in Babylon,Sumeria,Rome,London and other places.  They say it is now in the U.S. ??????   

Please watch if you can and tell me what you think about it !!!!!   There is also other parts to this film.  On one of the other parts they say that wherever the arc was,  they put up an obelisk.   There are obelisks in London,Rome, and Washington D.C.  Do you know where else ????

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
There'll be no more wars
And when all calls

Dontwalkaway

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
December 26, 2011, 04:02:39 PM
I just watched part 2 of the film again.  At the end of it they talk about the Ark again.  They say it will be in China, than Russia, Iran, and then Finally Jerusalem.  When it gets to Jerusalem they say the Annunaki/Illuminati/Nazi's, New World Order/ ruling class will rule the world openly at that point.   
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
There'll be no more wars
And when all calls

December 26, 2011, 05:47:49 PM
But what does all this Ark issue have to do with Michael? After all we are here for Michael, not to find historical or religious objects and study the real one. I honestly don't know what this has to do with him. 

perhaps a fake ark is about to be unveiled and many will blindly misplace their faith in it while being distracted from other issues - perhaps all the ark reference is actually a warning.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God
The righteous will prevail

everlastinglove_MJ

December 26, 2011, 06:44:10 PM
But what does all this Ark issue have to do with Michael? After all we are here for Michael, not to find historical or religious objects and study the real one. I honestly don't know what this has to do with him. 

perhaps a fake ark is about to be unveiled and many will blindly misplace their faith in it while being distracted from other issues - perhaps all the ark reference is actually a warning.

Thought of that too.. TS might have posted the images of the Ark to show that we've been distracted from the orginal story of the Ark because of the huge amount of speculations and fake stories that followed since the start/the creation, for various reasons. And in connection to Michael, I'm thinking that the only way to find the real truth is not here and now distracted by all the speculations and media trash about Michael's death since 06/25/09, but go back to the start, to the original story with facts and be aware of the news sources.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

MaryK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • The world is just illusion, trying to change you
December 26, 2011, 06:52:34 PM
MaryK,  This doesn't look like it because " the wings are not above and overshadowing the mercy seat."

One set of wings is down and the others are on the side.  Also, the cherubims look like soldiers ?   

Does anyone know what the cherubims are supposed to look like ?

I think the wings have to be up but not blocking the mercy seat.  Like Souza pointed out, there has to be room between the cherubim, in order to have a mercy seat. 

Love
The wings are not blocking the mercy seat IMO. The Ark of the Covenant is meant to be "God´s throne on earth". A replica of God´s throne in the heavenly sanctuary. If you look at the picture you can really imagine someone sitting on the Ark as a kind of throne because there is enough room between the cherubim and the wings form some kind of backrest.
If you really place the wings ABOVE the Ark (like some kind of baldachin), nobody will be able to sit on it.
Also in the instruction: "and the cherubims shall stretch forth their wings on high, covering the mercy seat with their wings" the word "cover" can be translated as "protect".
There is no indication of whether they have to spread both wings or just one each.
And indeed the cherubim are some kind of soldiers. It´s their job to protect God and all holy/hallowed things in heaven and on earth (thus also the Ark). For example just remember how God placed a cherubim as a guardian to the way to the tree of life in Eden.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You and I were never separate

It's just an illusion

Wrought by the magical lens of Perception

MaryK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • The world is just illusion, trying to change you
December 26, 2011, 07:17:04 PM

Perhaps even more than that....maybe this is a warning that Satan (Lucifer or what ever you might call him) will try to deceive mankind with a false Ark, displaying himself in place of God. 
Here´s about Satan from Isaiah 14:12-14:
How you have fallen from heaven, O Lucifer son of the dawn. You have been cast down to the earth, you who once laid low the nations. You said in your heart, “I will ascend to heaven. I will raise my throne above the stars of God. I will sit enthroned on the mount of the assembly, on the uttermost heights of the sacred mountain. I will ascend above the tops of the mountains. I will make myself like the Most High”.
So that is what his goal is....and in order to make mankind follow him, he would have to establish some kind of justification. Why not use the Ark of the covenant, THE most "famous" and important holy artifact.
Last Edit: December 26, 2011, 07:20:23 PM by MaryK
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You and I were never separate

It's just an illusion

Wrought by the magical lens of Perception

Dontwalkaway

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
December 26, 2011, 07:37:31 PM
The evil "rulers" of the New World Order want to eventually bring their "ark" to Jerusalem and declare themselves the rulers of the world.  I don't really know, but I saw this on a video. 
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
There'll be no more wars
And when all calls

December 26, 2011, 09:11:50 PM
TS has become speechless for some reason. After long posts, now only images. What happened? ..................................
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
EndlesslovetoMJ

December 26, 2011, 10:17:10 PM
"On 25 June 2009, the patriarch of the Orthodox Church of Ethiopia, Abune Paulos, said he would announce to the world the next day the unveiling of the Ark of the Covenant, which he said had been kept safe and secure in a church in Axum, Ethiopia.[25]"  -Wikipedia
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

“Your life is like a ship. You're the captain of it. The way you steer it is the way that it is going to go.” ~ Michael Jackson

Grace

December 26, 2011, 10:27:44 PM
On 26 June 2009, the Italian press claimed that Abune Paulos along with a claimed son of You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login and Duke You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login, would come forward at the You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login in You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login with the announcement that the true Ark of the covenant, which has supposedly been kept in secret at You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login in Ethiopia, would be unveiled to the public to view for the first time in history in a museum being built in Axum. The announcement was never made; instead the Patriarch immediately denied that any such event had ever been planned. The person that the Italian press had identified as the Ethiopian Prince was subsequently revealed as not being a recognized member of the former Imperial family, and the involvement of the Duke of Aosta in the affair was also called into question.

The patriarch of Ethiopian Church, Abune Paulos was received by pope Benedict XVI for an audience on June 18, 2009.

He participated as well at the "G8 summit of religious leaders" in Rome, that lasted from June 15 - 17, 2009.

The Italian news agency ADNKRONOS distributing the unveiling rumours in 2009 does serve the Arab / English / Italian news markets with news mainly from the Arab world.

ADNKRONOS belongs to Guiseppe Marra Communications, a multimedia holding in Italy.

This is Guiseppe Marra (right) on occasion of a Berlusconi re-election press conference media event at GMC headquarter.

Last Edit: December 26, 2011, 11:30:45 PM by Grace
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
***********************************************************************************************
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
***********************************************************************************************
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal