Dontwalkaway

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Don't let go, I don't wanna walk away
Re: TIAI December 26
December 27, 2011, 03:44:48 PM
Sarahli.

Did you see the interpretation from Allthatis...Love ?  The idea is that the ark is a container or vessel.  The vessel is really our bodies.  We have to make our bodies pure and get rid of bad karma.  It has to do with your spirit, or soul and your consciousness and level of spirituality.  It is nothing you can see with your eyes.

Maybe it's knowing when you are ready to achieve a higher level of spirituality and go to a higher dimension/vibration ?  The idea is that we are really a light body first, and then a physical body.  Not the other way around.  Everything is energy,or light, vibration.  Matter is just light/photon particles going at a slower speed.     

Love

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"And when that flag blows
There'll be no more wars
And when all calls
I will answer all your prayers"

Chorus from the song "Cry",  Invincible Album

Dontwalkaway

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
December 27, 2011, 04:25:48 PM
WoW, MJJforever777. 

This is getting more interesting all the time !!!!!  This is saying that the Ark is alien technology !  Under the Pyramids !!!! Can be controlled by Ankh's.  Those are the tools needed to open portals !!!!  Set up to protect earth.  It had to be shut down because it was being used by the wrong E.T's.  The evil ones who wanted territory ?     This can be reset in order to protect earth if the ark is found with the right tools ?  The small ankhs which can be charged to open it or reset it.  You need the right frequency.  Wow.   

So they received this information from someone who could channel.  We have to be careful with channelers.  I've seen a few videos where people channel the Sirians.   I don't know what is real and what is not, with all the channelers.  I do think that there could be involvement with E.T's though.  More and more people are coming out with more and more information and videos.  Something is definitely up !!!!!!!

Love 
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
There'll be no more wars
And when all calls

Dontwalkaway

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
December 27, 2011, 04:35:20 PM
MJJforever777. 

If you think "BACK",  Michael has had egyptian symbols and ankh symbols in the movie This is It, and in other photos and on clothing etc.  He's also had pyramids.   Maybe the Ankh was a clue ?????   Maybe it's one of the 3 keys ?    I didn't know that the Ankh had that much power for the egyptian pharoahs. 

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
There'll be no more wars
And when all calls

MJonmind

December 27, 2011, 04:43:44 PM

In the sex act, it is like an 'arc' (Ark) of electricity that happens.  It is a symbol given to mankind to illustrate the union between the divine and mankind. "IT" generates the creation of ALL things.  The act.  I believe/agree the original Ark of the Covenant had technology with real zap/Bam that potentially could occur, and may have on occasion.  Song of Solomon is poetic writing of God’s marital love for Israel his wife. In the New Testament the ‘church’ is the bride of the Christ.  On stage Michael is having sex with the audience—make no mistake.  It is a divine picture/gesture. Michael said he was married to his fans.
I am completely serious here!  There was something way beyond grabbing his crotch here--I've felt this way since the beginning. He explained he was interpreting the music, which he felt he was channelling from God.  No one else should even try to imitate MJ--it's not the same! :lol:

Psalm 82
A psalm of Asaph.
1 God presides in the great assembly;
    he renders judgment among the “gods”:

2 “How long will you[You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login] defend the unjust
    and show partiality to the wicked?
[You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login]

3 Defend the weak and the fatherless;
    uphold the cause of the poor and the oppressed.

4 Rescue the weak and the needy;
    deliver them from the hand of the wicked.

5 “The ‘gods’ know nothing, they understand nothing.
    They walk about in darkness;
    all the foundations of the earth are shaken.

6 “I said, ‘You are “gods”;
    you are all sons of the Most High.’

7 But you will die like mere mortals;
    you will fall like every other ruler.”

8 Rise up, O God, judge the earth,
    for all the nations are your inheritance.

John 10:33-36 (NIV) 33 “We are not stoning you for any good work,” they replied, “but for blasphemy, because you, a mere man, claim to be God.”
34 Jesus answered them, “Is it not written in your Law, ‘I have said you are “gods”[You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login]? 35 If he called them ‘gods,’ to whom the word of God came—and Scripture cannot be set aside— 36 what about the one whom the Father set apart as his very own and sent into the world? Why then do you accuse me of blasphemy because I said, ‘I am God’s Son’?
Romans 8:17 (NIV)
17 Now if we are children, then we are heirs—heirs of God and co-heirs with Christ, if indeed we share in his sufferings in order that we may also share in his glory.
Revelation 20:6 (NIV)
6 Blessed and holy are those who share in the first resurrection. The second death has no power over them, but they will be priests of God and of Christ and will reign with him for a thousand years.
Ephesians 2:6 (NIV)
6 And God raised us up with Christ and seated us with him in the heavenly realms in Christ Jesus,
1 Corinthians 15:20 (NIV)
20 But Christ has indeed been raised from the dead, the firstfruits of those who have fallen asleep.

Front posted on Dec. 26 a greeting of Happy Kwanzaa Day, which is the Afro-American celebration of First Fruits.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

All these things are connected in a profound way.  Everything is connected.  Even sex!
The Ark of the Covenant is related to sex!  IMHO   :lol: afraid/ /woohoo/   (God, Mary, Jesus, Michael, all of us!)
Last Edit: December 27, 2011, 04:58:32 PM by MJonmind
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

December 27, 2011, 04:56:10 PM
On 26 June 2009, the Italian press claimed that Abune Paulos along with a claimed son of You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login and Duke You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login, would come forward at the You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login in You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login with the announcement that the true Ark of the covenant, which has supposedly been kept in secret at You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login in Ethiopia, would be unveiled to the public to view for the first time in history in a museum being built in Axum. The announcement was never made; instead the Patriarch immediately denied that any such event had ever been planned. The person that the Italian press had identified as the Ethiopian Prince was subsequently revealed as not being a recognized member of the former Imperial family, and the involvement of the Duke of Aosta in the affair was also called into question.

The patriarch of Ethiopian Church, Abune Paulos was received by pope Benedict XVI for an audience on June 18, 2009.

He participated as well at the "G8 summit of religious leaders" in Rome, that lasted from June 15 - 17, 2009.

The Italian news agency ADNKRONOS distributing the unveiling rumours in 2009 does serve the Arab / English / Italian news markets with news mainly from the Arab world.

ADNKRONOS belongs to Guiseppe Marra Communications, a multimedia holding in Italy.

This is Guiseppe Marra (right) on occasion of a Berlusconi re-election press conference media event at GMC headquarter.

suspicious// smiley_spider

Andrea
George W Bush also doesn’t want the Ark to set sail and wants it destroyed and launches a submarine to destroy it with a torpedo that can only be unlocked with a special golden key.  So we have the Pope, George W (Bush) and Agent MJ on the same team.   

Oh, the web.... /pull hair/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

December 27, 2011, 05:03:38 PM
The original temple built by Solomon was about a man and about sex and pro-creation.  God knew, possibly some leading Israelites knew, few today realize.

The porch was his penis, and it was huge, erect, and symbolized divine pro-creation.

Most likely was the Ark of the Covenant sexual in nature (a certain level).

AllThatIs...Love, this site explains about Mary's involvement too. :)

Last Edit: December 27, 2011, 05:07:34 PM by MJonmind
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 27, 2011, 05:49:02 PM

The porch was his penis, and it was huge, erect, and symbolized divine pro-creation.

Most likely was the Ark of the Covenant sexual in nature (a certain level).

wow, i could not disagree more. will leave it at that.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God
The righteous will prevail

December 27, 2011, 05:58:33 PM
I don't know too much about the ark of the covenant, however, it appears to be confusing because we are interpreting what it is in many ways.  So far I have the following:

1.  The ark of the new covenant is Jesus or the Messiah
2.  The ark of the new covenant is represented by Mary.  God's promise to Mary that Jesus will come and be heard.
3.  The ark is supposed to look like what is described in the bible, and it has the 10 commandments in stone, mannah, and Aaron's rod.
4.  The ark of the covenant is a technology.  Maybe electric ?
5.  The ark of the covenant has elements in the.  Ustable elements from the Light and Heavy Platinum groups.  Who ever has the ark must know the secrets about how to keep the elements stable.  They bring health and prosperity.  The illuminati keeps moving it west.  They eventually will bring it to Jerusalem.
6.  The arc is in Ethiopia but will be moved to another location due to a leaky roof.  They announced that Ethiopia had the ark but it was not revealed.
7.  Meeting in June 2009 took place with religious leaders around the world.  In Italy, with the pope and others ?????????

what you need to understand is that many many people are posting on this forum about the ark and many of us have conflicting beliefs. what you have listed above is various thoughts that people have posted - some of these people who dont agree with each other and have differing opinions. so if you are confused, that is quote normal.

the only statement i agree with on your list is: 3.  The ark is supposed to look like what is described in the bible, and it has the 10 commandments in stone, mannah, and Aaron's rod.

but again, thats just my opinion.

whilst i appreciate that there are many spiritual minded people on this forum who are posting information FROM THEIR RELIGIOUS ANGLE (just as i am) my best advice to you is if you are trying to learn about the ark, please dont try and learn it just from this forum, you will get confused. also try to look at various information from different angles. much of what is being posted here is from a born again christain or catholic angle. just putting it out there that these are NOT THE ONLY interpretations. there are others.

i would get yourself a bible and a few good books from various sources and research and study. i know its easier said than done. it is difficult. but i did it. i researched many religions and what they taught esp regarding such 'doctrines' and after analysing several beliefs / theories / interpretations, found one that i am not only comfortable with, but satisfied with as it answers my questions and is also LOGICAL. (again for *ME*, personally, IMO)

all the best
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God

December 27, 2011, 06:17:46 PM
@ MARY K  - I agree mary with what you said - we are lost. I am personally not lost in what i believe but this thread is lost.

i am not 'paying out' on anyone for posting their view, but considering there are so many various interpretations being posted, (some of which i personally (again JMO) feel are starting to get ludicrous, dellusional and even bordering on blasphemous) we do need some more direction of where this is heading from TS - instead of just pictures...

so TS (whoever you are) - PLEASE can you post some information your thoughts and ideas on why you have made reference to the ark and what you want us to take from it.

we obviously are a school of people of various religions or none at all, ethnic backgrounds, ages, educational standards etc. the ark and its involvement in MJDH is being interpreted from all these various angles factoring in all these different demographics in their interpretation.

PLEASE GIVE US SOME WORDS....

thank you and
  respect/
Last Edit: December 27, 2011, 06:20:18 PM by Australian MJ BeLIEver
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God

Adi

December 27, 2011, 06:41:32 PM
Right now I am very confused about this Ark of the Covenant direction the past week.

I have been reading all the posts in the 2 threads (TIAI 21 Dec and TIAI 26 Dec) and nothing is clear to me.

In fact it's the most confused/unsure/not understanding that I have ever been from the all of TS re-directions the past 2 years and I am not sure "how"we are meant to be studying the true Ark when it seems that is what people have been trying to do and nothing is clear and seems to be going in circles.
Last Edit: December 27, 2011, 08:22:07 PM by Adi
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 27, 2011, 06:52:44 PM
Wow this discussion is taking on its own personality:shock:  How does the huge penis fit in with the ark OMG! I am totally lost.  I had better get to reading my Bible.  I completely missed the boat.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

December 27, 2011, 07:07:55 PM
Wow this discussion is taking on its own personality:shock:  How does the huge penis fit in with the ark OMG! I am totally lost.  I had better get to reading my Bible.  I completely missed the boat.

:lol: lolol/ HA HA.  We're trying. . . .
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

Dontwalkaway

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
December 27, 2011, 07:18:16 PM
Maybe the arc has to do with "the tree of life".  Sacred geometrical shapes.  This is the pattern that everything is made from.  Everything on earth is organized in this way, from light particles, to molecules, to plants,animals, DNA, and EVERY THING.  This is hidden knowledge they don't want us to know.  Our bodies are organized this way including our spirit,soul or light body.  Finding your ark can also be finding your spirit or your soul. 

I'm just thinking out loud because maybe we will eventually figure something out.

Love
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
There'll be no more wars
And when all calls

paula-c

December 27, 2011, 08:20:04 PM
On 26 June 2009, the Italian press claimed that Abune Paulos along with a claimed son of You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login and Duke You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login, would come forward at the You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login in You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login with the announcement that the true Ark of the covenant, which has supposedly been kept in secret at You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login in Ethiopia, would be unveiled to the public to view for the first time in history in a museum being built in Axum. The announcement was never made; instead the Patriarch immediately denied that any such event had ever been planned. The person that the Italian press had identified as the Ethiopian Prince was subsequently revealed as not being a recognized member of the former Imperial family, and the involvement of the Duke of Aosta in the affair was also called into question.

The patriarch of Ethiopian Church, Abune Paulos was received by pope Benedict XVI for an audience on June 18, 2009.

He participated as well at the "G8 summit of religious leaders" in Rome, that lasted from June 15 - 17, 2009.

The Italian news agency ADNKRONOS distributing the unveiling rumours in 2009 does serve the Arab / English / Italian news markets with news mainly from the Arab world.

ADNKRONOS belongs to Guiseppe Marra Communications, a multimedia holding in Italy.

This is Guiseppe Marra (right) on occasion of a Berlusconi re-election press conference media event at GMC headquarter.

suspicious// smiley_spider

Andrea
George W Bush also doesn’t want the Ark to set sail and wants it destroyed and launches a submarine to destroy it with a torpedo that can only be unlocked with a special golden key.  So we have the Pope, George W (Bush) and Agent MJ on the same team.   

Oh, the web.... /pull hair/

in internet there are good and bad information, as well as history books that lie, there is... everything is in us OK the first thing we are taught as truth without investigating whether true or false  ;)

But if these dudes  who present the Ark,... aaaayyyy WTF??

Quote from: TS

Few if any objects in the history of mankind have been regarded with more sacredness and mystery, than the Ark of the Covenant.  And surely if there is any object on planet earth that God can and will control at the end of time, it is the Ark of the Covenant.  But the devil knows this, so he will have one or more counterfeit arks to confuse people.  Then if we want to be on the right side of the final battle between good and evil: we must STUDY the true Ark, and know it so well that none of the counterfeits will lead us astray {http://images.google.com/images?hl=en&source=hp&q=%22ark+of+the+covenant%22&gbv=2&aq=f&oq=&aqi=g4g-m1}.

the true Ark of the Covenant, is not easy
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mjj4ever777

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • BE LOVE..LIVE LOVE! I LOVE you all, so very much!
December 27, 2011, 08:31:17 PM
I just came across these 2 video clips that talk about the Ark from another perspective, and found them interesting...have a look.  Wow, so much information and so many different perspectives about what the ark is, where the ark is, it's powers, etc. ...fascinating stuff!

We all have to understand and RESPECT the fact that we ALL have our own opinions and Beliefs, and we should be able to make posts without worrying that someone may not agree with what we have posted. As long as we are being respectful, we shouldn't make a "judgment" call on other people's "perspectives", after all, who's to say, who is "right" and who is "wrong"? Remember the LOVE!

The information I am posting doesn't mean I "Believe", what I am posting, I am just sharing the info I have found while researching ALL aspects, of the Ark.
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DWyCEMlHLuY&feature=player_embedded
[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hw-lCOHbya8&feature=player_embedded
[/youtube]

@ Don'twalkaway
With all of the symbolism that Michael has used, pertaining to Egypt, the ankha, Space, Light, being One, LOVE, God, etc the more I Believe that Michael  is pointing us in the direction of "Ascension"  and  ET's and I think that  the Ark of Covenant, is the "Key" to unlocking a portal to another dimension. I really think that this is all pointing to December 21 2012, where there will be an "Awakening" on a Global scale, and  the "mysteries" of the "Universe", ( so to speak) will finally be revealed to all. I also Believe that this is all "God's" plan, and that Michael is a BIG part of this "Revealing" of the TRUTH of our HIStory!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions