Tink

Re: The truth about Religion
January 17, 2012, 06:14:38 PM
I myself since a teenager, have studied as much about Theology that I can. Concerning Christianity, there's been definitely constants. Son/sun would be a pun (play on words), that just wouldn't translate from Aramaic. Ergo, I debunk this. Someone tried very hard to fit a round peg into a square hole, I needn't watch a video on disinformation for it.

I've even read the Nag Hammadhi Library, and there's nothing in there about Jesus, suggesting this, either.

This is the bad part of the internet - anyone can create a youtube video, and claim anything! You need to have faith strong enough to see through it.

You want to know how I screen much of them? By how many TYPOS they carry! The more typos, the more likely they are to be uneducated, and simply passing on what someone else told them, until it's just a giant ball of paranoia!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Black & Proud! I'm like the Oracle/Batgirl, who helps Batman in the comic books. I believe in "Comic Book justice."

Sarahli

January 17, 2012, 06:20:10 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I myself since a teenager, have studied as much about Theology that I can. Concerning Christianity, there's been definitely constants. Son/sun would be a pun (play on words), that just wouldn't translate from Aramaic. Ergo, I debunk this. Someone tried very hard to fit a round peg into a square hole, I needn't watch a video on disinformation for it.

I've even read the Nag Hammadhi Library, and there's nothing in there about Jesus, suggesting this, either.

This is the bad part of the internet - anyone can create a youtube video, and claim anything! You need to have faith strong enough to see through it.

You want to know how I screen much of them? By how many TYPOS they carry! The more typos, the more likely they are to be uneducated, and simply passing on what someone else told them, until it's just a giant ball of paranoia!

Yes that's true, that kind of videos can let doubt creep in very quick if ones faith isn't strong enough.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

January 17, 2012, 06:25:30 PM
How the churches and the bible doesn't teach  their members how to  self responsible, expand their consciousness, love yourself, worship the god within you???!!?!? How come the churches the doesn't teach people that? instead they teach  people they have one life to live, and if you dnt follow these rules you're going to to hell. But God is a loving and forgiving god? This doesn't make any scene to me. Oh this might shock you too, how come the churches doesn't admit the fact that gods, angles, and demons were a interpretation of aliens? Religion is base on shame, guilt, control and fear, im glad i found out the truth and im glad people are waking up. We need to take SELF RESPONSIBILITY AND STOP WORSHIPING MEN AND GIVING YOUR POWER AWAY TO THEM. It isnt all about jesus or anybody else. ITS about you and you only, love yourself and empower yourself. You're in control of your life no else is

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-WhbP3JHqJw[/youtube]

Last Edit: January 17, 2012, 06:51:12 PM by iamamjbeliever
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MissG

January 17, 2012, 06:55:52 PM
JESUS!!!  :lol: :lol:

*rtrl*
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

Tink

January 17, 2012, 07:33:49 PM
How the churches and the bible doesn't teach  their members how to  self responsible, expand their consciousness, love yourself, worship the god within you???!!?!? How come the churches the doesn't teach people that? instead they teach  people they have one life to live, and if you dnt follow these rules you're going to to hell. But God is a loving and forgiving god? This doesn't make any scene to me. Oh this might shock you too, how come the churches doesn't admit the fact that gods, angles, and demons were a interpretation of aliens? Religion is base on shame, guilt, control and fear, im glad i found out the truth and im glad people are waking up. We need to take SELF RESPONSIBILITY AND STOP WORSHIPING MEN AND GIVING YOUR POWER AWAY TO THEM. It isnt all about jesus or anybody else. ITS about you and you only, love yourself and empower yourself. You're in control of your life no else is

@iamamjbeliever: Which church? There are many, many flavors, let's be honest about that for once! Not just one branch of Christianity is the only one.

What do you mean by, "Worship the God within you?" I don't worship myself, that would be - well, just weird. I am a conduit for the bountiful well of imagination, that is God's gift to me. Even Michael spoke of being a conduit for the songs that God gives him!

I don't know what church you've gone to, but I've never been taught that if I don't follow exact rules, or that there's only one life. We all have a whole other life, after these bodies cease to be, and we rejoin our loved ones with God! Only those who aren't redeemable, well it isn't my job to deal with them.

Now - it's just YOUR theory that Angels and Demons are aliens from Outerspace, now isn't it?

God is LOVE, not guilt. Devil is about control and fear!! God gave us choice, and I choose to LOVE!

And if I ever meet those from other planets, may God give me grace to treat them with LOVE, and may they be highly evolved to care about our welfare.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Black & Proud! I'm like the Oracle/Batgirl, who helps Batman in the comic books. I believe in "Comic Book justice."

January 17, 2012, 08:14:07 PM

Now - it's just YOUR theory that Angels and Demons are aliens from Outerspace, now isn't it?

Do you really believe when you talk to angle you're talking to a cloud? No, you talking to galactic people
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MissG

January 17, 2012, 08:30:49 PM
@iamamjbeliever, I must ask you. Are you making fun? or you do really believe what you talk about?

Why should exist anything extraordinary beyond us? You deny the holiness of Jesus and give the same holiness to an E.T, Angel of a galactic being.

At the end you are giving power to something beyond yourself if you believe in angels or et´s...i quote you: !ITS about you and you only, love yourself and empower yourself. You're in control of your life no else is!

So, who are "we" to say that Jesus is fiction but Aliens or Galactic beings are the real deal?

The concept of we are our own God excludes anything overnatural, call it Jesus or Galactic being, so it makes no sense that theory of yours.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

January 17, 2012, 08:46:55 PM
@iamamjbeliever, I must ask you. Are you making fun? or you do really believe what you talk about?

Why should exist anything extraordinary beyond us? You deny the holiness of Jesus and give the same holiness to an E.T, Angel of a galactic being.

At the end you are giving power to something beyond yourself if you believe in angels or et´s...i quote you: !ITS about you and you only, love yourself and empower yourself. You're in control of your life no else is!

So, who are "we" to say that Jesus is fiction but Aliens or Galactic beings are the real deal?

The concept of we are our own God excludes anything over natural, call it Jesus or Galactic being, so it makes no sense that theory of yours.

I dont give any holiness to ets, where did you see that i said i worship ets because i dont worship anybody. Dont put words in my mouth. If you dont believe in E.Ts thats fine, what it is, is what  it is. And like i said all the gods, angels and demons from our ancient time was an interpretation of aliens.  Most people dont know that, i just wanted to remind people. Yes and you're right! Jesus is fiction and Aliens are real, fact! But im NOT in any shape or form that im giving my power away to anyone. Im just basing on  my own research
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MissG

January 17, 2012, 08:52:41 PM

The concept of we are our own God excludes anything over natural, call it Jesus or Galactic being, so it makes no sense that theory of yours.

I dont give any holiness to ets, where did you see that i said i worship ets because i dont worship anybody. Dont put words in my mouth. If you dont believe in E.Ts thats fine, what it is, is what  it is. And like i said all the gods, angels and demons from our ancient time was an interpretation of aliens.  Most people dont know that, i just wanted to remind people. Yes and you're right! Jesus is fiction and Aliens are real, fact! But im NOT in any shape or form that im giving my power away to anyone. Im just basing on  my own research

By believing in something beyond human being superior and powerful you give them power. And yes, you worship "yourself" so what you write is what i get.

Aliens are real, fact you say. And your fact is?
Why is Jesus fiction?
Care to explain?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

January 17, 2012, 08:59:20 PM

By believing in something beyond human being superior and powerful you give them power. And yes, you worship "yourself" so what you write is what i get.

Aliens are real, fact you say. And your fact is?
Why is Jesus fiction?
Care to explain?

Who said some e.ts weren't human? LOL and i don't believe in ets. I know for a fact they're real. So i dnt have to believe in anything. Let say Jesus was real, do you actually believe a man could walk on water and resurrect from the grave? Unless Jesus was an E.T himself or an E.T  gave him technology to do those supernatural things
Last Edit: January 17, 2012, 09:03:19 PM by iamamjbeliever
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MissG

January 17, 2012, 09:05:42 PM
1- ET and human are two different things. The human race belongs to earth...the ET´s belong to a place outside the earth and the "human-ET" you refer belongs to science fiction.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

January 17, 2012, 09:08:51 PM

Could be vice versa: what is thought of as 'aliens' now are in actuality, demons.  Just saying. 

I have seen a UFO, but honestly, I know it wasn't a spaceship.  As to what I saw, I have my reasons for believing it WASN'T an alien spacecraft, but what it truly was is still up for debate.  To be honest, I really think the government is tinkering with holographic technology, and that is what I will leave it as. 

IMHO there is more evidence that these 'aliens' are more interdimensional, less intergalactic compared to the other way around.  However, that discussion is for another thread.

With love.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 17, 2012, 09:14:48 PM
1- ET and human are two different things. The human race belongs to earth...the ET´s belong to a place outside the earth and the "human-ET" you refer belongs to science fiction.

NO WE ARE NOT! If we visit an another planet and meet a group of people then we are considered to be Extra-terrestrials. There are many of Humans out in our universe, all human life was originated from planet lyra. So we were are E.Ts
Last Edit: January 17, 2012, 09:19:54 PM by iamamjbeliever
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 17, 2012, 09:18:50 PM

Could be vice versa: what is thought of as 'aliens' now are in actuality, demons.  Just saying. 

I have seen a UFO, but honestly, I know it wasn't a spaceship.  As to what I saw, I have my reasons for believing it WASN'T an alien spacecraft, but what it truly was is still up for debate.  To be honest, I really think the government is tinkering with holographic technology, and that is what I will leave it as. 

IMHO there is more evidence that these 'aliens' are more interdimensional, less intergalactic compared to the other way around.  However, that discussion is for another thread.

With love.

Demons are reptilians in case you didn't know that, and the demons you're talking about live on earth, they live in undergrounds basses for thousands of years. Thats where the legends of "hell" comes from
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 17, 2012, 09:24:58 PM

With love.

Demons are reptilians in case you didn't know that, and the demons you're talking about live on earth, they live in undergrounds basses for thousands of years. Thats where the legends of "hell" comes from

IMHO: Grays AND reptilians are either demons or nephilim.  Which is which is up for debate. 

There are 12 parts I believe if you are interested in the Christian perspective on the ET/UFO phenomenon.  You can find them on youtube with the link above.

Also read about Milabs, as some or all ET abductions might in fact be MK ultra in disguise. 

With love.   bearhug
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions