It would be a great thing if they both came back together. My mom is an Elvis fan and me a Michael Jackson fan. We both would have our dreams come true. She is 71 and loves going to You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to keep in touch with everything with Elvis.  :D
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Is there a photo of Rick Baker, not only from 1993, but a newer one to compare hatman to him?
Judging from his appearance from 1993 I don't see the resemblance to hatman.
So I am still more inclined to think hatman could well be our Elvis.

I am going to attach a youtube video that I have made, even before the death hoax forum started........I made it to show alot of similarities of the two kings.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I like your way of thinking very much and appreciate your work.
Elvis and Michael can't be separated in the hoax story. That is my strong opinion, and LMP
plays an important role. She "knows".
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

onemoretime, Thank you for an amazing collection of photos. The parallels between MJ and Elvis Presley are there for all to see. Throughout the years, do you think some of MJ's photos were intentionally posed to mirror EP? I didn't realize the full extent of the similarities. It really is uncanny. I didn't know MJ was as influenced by EP as those pictures show. Even some of the outfits/belts MJ wore are inspired by EP. Those photos you chose to illustrate the similarities really did the job. Regarding Rick Baker, do you mean Hatman at the memorial or burial because some people think they were two different individuals. Maybe EP was one of the Hatmen. What a fun day out that would have been! As for Lisa Marie Presley I don't know too much about that side of things. I did see a short clip of LMP on Larry King, "yes that's his name Larry King" longtime interviewer and friend. LMP didn't seem comfortable as one may understand, in answering particular questions regarding the death of her father.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mjjveritas, no I am not the one who made the video with the amazing collection of photos. They are from the member 2good2btrue who started the thread and here is what she wrote (page 2, december 26)
Quote from: "2good2btrue"
Thankyou for all your insights and thoughts.  We all know for a fact that MJ married LiseMarie!!!!!!!  If her father was still alive, don't you think Lisa would of told MJ that?  Wouldn't she have introduced her father to him at some point of their marriage???  Maybe they talked for hours as a father-in-law to son inlaw stuff. Who knows.  What else could they have talked about?  This could of started the idea of a hoax for MJ.  But I agree, he had been planning it for only about a year now.  Something so elaborate couldn't be spontaneuos.  Not suggesting Elvis helped him, but certainly could have given him many ideas.    "ELVIS HAS NO REASON TO COME BACK AND PROBABLY NEVER WILL" (sorry guys)  But he has to get around doesn't he?  Why not show up at his ex son-in-laws funeral and memorial.  The blonde could have been his girlfriend???????
*Alot of fans and celebraties wore one glove as a gesture to MJ.  Even Liz Taylor was wearing a black glove on her left hand at the funeral. The old man was wearing a black glove on his right hand etc......
I am going to attach a youtube video that I have made, even before the death hoax forum started........I made it to show alot of similarities of the two kings.  

When I quoted her text, I unfortunately forgot to insert her name, therefore the misunderstanding.
So the praise goes all to her.
But I too think it is really amazing to see how much of Elvis we can detect in Michael.
I've never heard of a Rick Baker, before he was mentioned here. so I can't say anything about him. But until now I still think "hatman" No I from the memorial resembles "mystery hatman Elvis" quite a lot.
LMP indeed seemed rather umcomfortable when being asked a particular question by Larry King about her mental connection to her father. She avoided the answer and Larry answered they were not in court, so she needn't do it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

onemoretime, That's ok, thanks for clarifying. It's all very interesting. As another poster said imagine if the two kings came back together, what a thought!  :shock:  :o
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Just wanted to share that I have thought that Elvis might be in on this whole thing one way or another.  I LOVE Elvis and ALL his songs and I also LOVE Michael and all his songs, so here is a dedication to you, MICHAEL, from ME, sung by ELVIS!  I love all you guys...God Bless and keep up the good work...IBIL.

PS:  I AM a girl!!!   I LOVE YOU, SWEETIE
Last Edit: February 21, 2010, 03:18:11 AM by I Believe in LOVE
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Boreas

Quote from: "SeeingClues"
imagine if they both came back together...
I would have to say that that would be sooooo f*$%ed up....that is would be so awesome.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

If Elvis and Michael both show up together...the world would certainly STOP and take a breath before ALL the PEOPLE who DO have LOVE in THEIR hearts started to ACTUALLY make this WORLD  a true UTOPIA with GOD and JESUS, of course, and ALL THE ONES THAT WANT TO HATE, RAPE, ABUSE, KILL, MOLEST, ETC, ETC , ETC, WOULD JUST GO TO HELL!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AAhhhhh, from your lips to God's ear...!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

FITA

I mentioned the hoax theory to my mom; and she said that people said the same thing about Elvis.  That he had faked his death.  My roommate says that Elvis probably still is alive.  She even said that she heard rumors that Hitler faked his death and went into hiding (grimace).  Of course, by now, Hitler is dead (old age, at least).  But perhaps Elvis is still alive; and perhaps Michael is counting on people assuming the hoax theory is nonsense and that he is no longer with us.  Michael is probably counting on many people to think the hoax is impossible.  But he will come back.

I found an interesting Website:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
In order to heal the world, we must each have unconditional L.O.V.E. for everyone.  Unconditional L.O.V.E. in each of us will lead to true and lasting inner and outer peace and true and lasting freedom.  Love never fails.  Pursue love.  1 Corinthians 13]

http]

http]

2good2btrueTopic starter

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
Imagine Elvis and MJ on stage together....this is what it would sound like.

Last Edit: June 02, 2010, 12:14:15 AM by 2good2btrue
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

FITA

Regarding the video just above, that is great!  I love it!  Yes, that is probably what it would be like if Michael and Elvis performed together!  :)  :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
In order to heal the world, we must each have unconditional L.O.V.E. for everyone.  Unconditional L.O.V.E. in each of us will lead to true and lasting inner and outer peace and true and lasting freedom.  Love never fails.  Pursue love.  1 Corinthians 13]

http]

http]

FITA

The first two of the three videos in the first post are very convincing, and they show similarities between what happened with Elvis and what happened with Michael.  Maybe they will both come back together.  That would be great!  I would love to meet both of them.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

http]

http]

FITA

Quote from: "I Believe in LOVE"
If Elvis and Michael both show up together...the world would certainly STOP and take a breath before ALL the PEOPLE who DO have LOVE in THEIR hearts started to ACTUALLY make this WORLD  a true UTOPIA with GOD and JESUS, of course, and ALL THE ONES THAT WANT TO HATE, RAPE, ABUSE, KILL, MOLEST, ETC, ETC , ETC, WOULD JUST GO TO HELL!

I agree.  Those who don't have love in their hearts and who go around hurting themselves and others--May God help them.  I have heard that hurting people hurt people.  Maybe the people do the hurting need to find healing.  But for those who don't desire healing enough--for those who are just plain evil--even heaven would be hell.  God, in His great mercy for everyone, will not allow people into heaven who are bent on evil.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

http]

http]