Lorrie

Quote from: "Happy Feet"
I don't think Elvis is helping Michael out here. Michael and Lisa parted over 10 years ago and not under happy terms. If Michel was planning his death hoax way back then, I doubt very much he would of had 3 children along the way to raise and then put through all of this.
The quote above wins my award for best comment on this thread. Always remember Prince, Paris and Blanket and Michael's immense love for them. Elvis Presley is also dead, in my opinion, and has been for decades.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "Lorrie"
Quote from: "Happy Feet"
I don't think Elvis is helping Michael out here. Michael and Lisa parted over 10 years ago and not under happy terms. If Michel was planning his death hoax way back then, I doubt very much he would of had 3 children along the way to raise and then put through all of this.
The quote above wins my award for best comment on this thread. Always remember Prince, Paris and Blanket and Michael's immense love for them. Elvis Presley is also dead, in my opinion, and has been for decades.
I'll third that IMO. Applause Applause!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Love you more...forever

2good2btrueTopic starter

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
The meaning of INVESTIGATE:  
to inquire into (a situation or problem, esp a crime or death) thoroughly; examine systematically, esp in order to discover the truthOK guys.  Some comments are a bit too personal .  I spend at least 5 hrs a day trying to find any sort of new clues or strange coincidences.

What happenned to "freedom of speech."  

I've worked in the field of private investigation for years.  "A person who has not been proven guilty, is always innocent first,  especially when there is any reasonable doubt . We should  all  be working as a TEAM  and the importance of this site is to share different ideas, findings and opinions, not for ridicule.   Honestly, who really knows what's going on.  This site is about trying to find clues, not the TRUTH.   The  TRUTH will be the end of this journey.  I don't want to feel that I need to stop looking for odd things, in fear of being put down.  Please comment with more empathy.  We all are desperate for any thing new.  

THE TRUTH WILL PREVAIL.........THAT MEANS WE DON'T HAVE TO LOOK FOR IT!!!!!!!

CHEERS...HAVE A GREAT INVESTIGATING DAY, AND LET'S  HOPE THAT MJ IS READING ALL THIS AND THINKING  "IT'S ALL FOR LOVE...L.O.V.E
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "2good2btrue"
The meaning of INVESTIGATE:  
to inquire into (a situation or problem, esp a crime or death) thoroughly; examine systematically, esp in order to discover the truthOK guys.  Some comments are a bit too personal .  I spend at least 5 hrs a day trying to find any sort of new clues or strange coincidences.

What happenned to "freedom of speech."  

I've worked in the field of private investigation for years.  "A person who has not been proven guilty, is always innocent first,  especially when there is any reasonable doubt . We should  all  be working as a TEAM  and the importance of this site is to share different ideas, findings and opinions, not for ridicule.   Honestly, who really knows what's going on.  This site is about trying to find clues, not the TRUTH.   The  TRUTH will be the end of this journey.  I don't want to feel that I need to stop looking for odd things, in fear of being put down.  Please comment with more empathy.  We all are desperate for any thing new.  

THE TRUTH WILL PREVAIL.........THAT MEANS WE DON'T HAVE TO LOOK FOR IT!!!!!!!

CHEERS...HAVE A GREAT INVESTIGATING DAY, AND LET'S  HOPE THAT MJ IS READING ALL THIS AND THINKING  "IT'S ALL FOR LOVE...L.O.V.E

You are right and I do apolagize. I was tired yesterday and you know I'm the one always telling people if they don't agree witht the theory to just leave the thread. I meant it in fun and tried not be personal and I'm sorry you took it that way. I like the sentence saying "truth is at the end of the journey,we are searching for clues"...more members need to see that one,because nothing is TOTALLY out of the question. I just think that even if Elvis faked his death(and as much as he worshipped his daughter,I dont think he did) he would probably be gone by now. But that my opinion and sorry for the laughing comments.  :D Its all for love...L.O.V.E
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Love you more...forever

2good2btrueTopic starter

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
No problem.  I think we are all getting frustrated, weary and scared.  Sometimes we want to see things that aren't really there, but that's how we can start the process of elimination.   But any thoughts are GOOD thoughts.  It means we are looking at all possibilities and have an open mind. To look outside the square, is a positive approach.  LOVE YOU ALL.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

2good2btrueTopic starter

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
Quote from: "SeeingClues"
imagine if they both came back together...

PLEASE WATCH THIS:
This is a Lise Maries My space messages after MJ's passing.  The news reported it:

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

2good2btrue, You call Fox News "news"? Only joking, I actually watch Fox instead of comedy.  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

2good2btrueTopic starter

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
JUST WANTED TO SHARE THIS ARTICLE POSTED 5 YEARS AGO.  

NEW DNA TEST ON CORPSE BURIED IN GRACELAND GRAVE PROVES IT ISN'T PRESLEY, SAYS NEW REPORT MEMPHIS
(Source: Weekly World News, 20 September 2004)

The body buried in Elvis Presley's grave is not the body of Elvis Presley, according to a new report!

The stunning news comes from author and Elvis expert Robert Craner who, for nearly four years, spearheaded a crusade to have the corpse exhumed. Backed by the money and influence of six wealthy Memphis businessmen, he finally won court approval last week.

"At last, thanks to DNA tests and dental records, we can say with 100 percent certainty that a hoax has been perpetrated on millions of Americans," Craner says. "Someone else was buried in the grave of Elvis Aaron Presley."

Weekly World News first broke the story of Craner's quest to test the body in our August 22, 1995, issue. It has taken him this long to get the go-ahead.

Under cover of darkness, genetic scientists removed the body from its grave and ran extensive tests. Their findings confirm the darkest suspicions of millions. The ornate grave at the Graceland mansion does not contain the remains of The King of rock and roll. "Neither I nor anyone involved in this project will speculate on whose body has been buried there since 1977," Craner told the NEWS.

"But after nearly five years of red tape and resistance from people with vested interests in keeping the truth from coming to light, I have finally proven what I -- and countless others -- have believed for 22 years: The body in that grave isn't The King's."

Craner showed reporters documentation that, he says, proves his astonishing allegations. The tests were supervised by noted Austrian geneticist Max Vorst. "We extracted 16 hairs from the corpse's head and five skin samples," Dr. Vorst said. "We matched all of them with DNA samples known to be from Mr. Presley. "But we only did the DNA tests to make sure we were being absolutely thorough. It was already obvious from dental records that the body we had exhumed wasn't that of Elvis."

Craner says that despite the newfound evidence, Graceland officials and the Presley family insist the body is Elvis'. They are demanding that the body be returned to the grave. Craner refused to name the six businessmen who financed the project but said their reasons were not the same as his.

"My partners are shocked by this discovery," Craner said. "They sought the disinterment hoping it would silence the doubters and prove, once and for all, that Elvis is dead. "Elvis is an industry that generates millions of dollars for the local economy. My partners felt that the rumors that Elvis is alive were hurting that industry. They wanted the tests to show the world that The King really died. "But, unlike them, I never believed -- and still don't believe -- that The King is dead."

Craner said he will not stop with this stunning discovery. "I won't rest until I find out who this body belongs to and what really became of Elvis," he says. "There's a lot more work ahead."
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Did anyone in the UK notice that before Xmas we had Mike night on BBC2, and this weekend we have had Elvis night, with Elvis Comeback Tour 68 included, Is that a clue?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

2good2btrueTopic starter

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
Could be..........Just off the topic, the New Years Eve fireworks show in Melbourne and Sydney Australia, both included some of Mj's songs about heal the world....It was so nice to see that.  We here downunder, have huge respect for him....
Now back to the Elvis thing, I think we in Australia will be seeing it too!  I will keep you informed.
One of the shirts worn by Marlon, also had on it...J-i-E .  (Jackson & Elvis) (Jackson is Elvis)?  I think my brain is in overdrive now...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "2good2btrue"
Could be..........Just off the topic, the New Years Eve fireworks show in Melbourne and Sydney Australia, both included some of Mj's songs about heal the world....It was so nice to see that.  We here downunder, have huge respect for him....
Now back to the Elvis thing, I think we in Australia will be seeing it too!  I will keep you informed.
One of the shirts worn by Marlon, also had on it...J-i-E .  (Jackson & Elvis) (Jackson is Elvis)?  I think my brain is in overdrive now...

Yeah I noticed that here in Sydney! It put a smile on my face  :) Think the first one was "Don't stop till u get enough".
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

32 years ago  :?  No !

I think, he watched it on TV!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Once believe in < Heal the world
Today, Who is it ?
Je ne veut pas la fin de toi

People says, I\'m not Ok
\'cause I believe in a strange thing

There has been talk of similarities between MJ and Elvis Presley on this forum and elsewhere. MJ in TII has an Egyptian symbol, the ankh on his clothing which you can see in some shots. I watched a BBC program in the UK a few days ago called "Elvis In Vegas" and someone mentioned that Elvis used to wear three necklaces. They were a Christian cross, a Jewish star and an Egytian ankh. Whether this is of any significance I'm not too sure. The other point I thought I'd mention was that Elvis used to incorporate Karate moves into his live performances on stage. Very recently there were photos and videos of MJ's children going to and from Karate. This may be completely irrelevant but I wanted to let you know anyway.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

zyla

This is soooo late, but I had to reply to this.
First of all, I have to say that i can't 100% be sure that Elvis is dead. I remember looking into him after I started thinking about MJ hoaxing his death and the stuff I found made me think otherwise. I should start looking into Elvis as well...
Anyways, I remember an interview (or was it an article?) Lisa Marie did and in it she said that Michael used to ask her a lot of questions about her Fathers death. He seemed to be very interested in it and when she asked him why he said he thinks he's gonna die the way he did. Now, what if he didn't mean with a drug overdose? What if he meant like a hoax death?
Plus, there are so many similarities between Elvis's death and MJ's. But yeah...I think i'll start looking into the death of elvis. I'm suddenly interested in seeing what I find >:]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
your love is magical ...

I see the clues
I know what\'s true.

"the troot will prevail",
and I can\'t wait. (]

Quote from: "SeeingClues"
imagine if they both came back together...
OHHH MY GOD ID BE TOTALLY MIND FUCKE BUT IT WOULD BE THE BEST DAY OF MY LIFE!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions