Re: TIAI December 21
December 27, 2011, 05:41:37 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Good post WhiteNight, and thanks for bringing up this theory again. It is so logical it's scary; which is why I think people didn't want to discuss it lol. I did hope it would inspire more conversation, but some brushed it off very quickly.

I brought this theory to our attention because in almost every thread someone made a "Jesus connection" to MJ or insinuated he is the second coming without any evidence. They also used the Bible to support false theories! Since there is no evidence in the Bible of a second coming or Christ-like figure who will be like MJ or any other man born on earth again, what evidence is there if any, to support a *false* second coming? The Bible does speak much of false prophets and false 'Christ-like' figures popping up in the end of days. So, my point in mentioning this theory is: if I or anyone were to believe in ANY second coming theory, it is this one; as this theory is the only "second coming theory" that has both logic and evidence to support it. However I never said I believed in this theory; I don't believe in *any* second coming theories, but specifically ones other than this, as there is no evidence supporting them. I'd also like to see TS comment on this.

I do think it's possible for MJ to have faked his death without the Illuminati's knowledge of it, but they have to know something; we are all here for a reason. I doubt huge corporations would participate if it meant them being exposed;  so I think the "exposing evil" theory is only true to an extent. The system is too intricate and large to be exposed in it's entirety, so I think the exposing part will be of the general surface level kind for example: the media, common government conspiracies, religion etc. Questioning everything should be an inevitable by-product of the hoax.

Also, everyone should watch that video about hell, it's both good and supported with proof. Hell is one of the biggest contradictions in religion, and I think one of the reasons that cause people to dismiss the Bible and religion in general.

@SUZY

mighty fine post there my dear. i have said it once and i will say it again. i love you suzy7

respect/ respect/ respect/

for those that are confused about suzy posting about the lack of a second coming - we have both learned through the bible, there will not be a physical second coming of jesus to the earth or a second or new messiah. this 'second coming if you will' has already been and it was in 1914 when satan and demons were cast out of the heavens and gods messianic kingdom came into power in the heavens. (rev.12:9) So down the great dragon was hurled, the original serpent, the one called Devil and Satan, who is misleading the entire inhabited earth; he was hurled down to the earth, and his angels were hurled down with him.

when Jesus told his followers to pray, “let your kingdom come,” it was clear that the kingdom had not come at that time. did it come when jesus ascended to heaven? no, because both peter and paul said that after Jesus was resurrected, the prophecy at Psalm 110:1 was fulfilled in him: “the utterance of Jehovah to my Lord is: ‘Sit at my right hand until I place your enemies as a stool for your feet.’” (Acts 2:32-34; Hebrews 10:12, 13) There was a waiting period.

under Kingdom rule, God’s will is going to be done on earth as it is in heaven. for how long? during the 19th century, sincere Bible students calculated that the waiting period would end in 1914. world events that began in 1914 confirm that the calculation of these sincere Bible students was correct. the fulfillment of bible prophecy shows that in 1914, christ became king and god’s heavenly kingdom began to rule. hence, we are living in the “short period of time” that satan has left. (Revelation 12:12; Psalm 110:2) we can also say with certainty that soon God’s Kingdom will act to cause God’s will to be done on earth.

now regarding those calculations that bring us to 1914...

DECADES in advance, Bible students proclaimed that there would be significant developments in 1914. What were these, and what evidence points to 1914 as such an important year?

As recorded at Luke 21:24, Jesus said: “Jerusalem will be trampled on by the nations, until the appointed times of the nations [“the times of the Gentiles,” King James Version] are fulfilled.” Jerusalem had been the capital city of the Jewish nation—the seat of rulership of the line of kings from the house of King David. (Psalm 48:1, 2) However, these kings were unique among national leaders. They sat on “Jehovah’s throne” as representatives of God himself. (1 Chronicles 29:23) Jerusalem was thus a symbol of Jehovah’s rulership.

How and when, though, did God’s rulership begin to be “trampled on by the nations”? This happened in 607 B.C.E. when Jerusalem was conquered by the Babylonians. “Jehovah’s throne” became vacant, and the line of kings who descended from David was interrupted. (2 Kings 25:1-26) Would this ‘trampling’ go on forever? No, for the prophecy of Ezekiel said regarding Jerusalem’s last king, Zedekiah: “Remove the turban, and lift off the crown. . . . It will certainly become no one’s until he comes who has the legal right, and I must give it to him.” (Ezekiel 21:26, 27) The one who has “the legal right” to the Davidic crown is Christ Jesus. (Luke 1:32, 33) So the ‘trampling’ would end when Jesus became King.

When would that grand event occur? Jesus showed that the Gentiles would rule for a fixed period of time. The account in Daniel chapter 4 holds the key to knowing how long that period would last. It relates a prophetic dream experienced by King Nebuchadnezzar of Babylon. He saw an immense tree that was chopped down. Its stump could not grow because it was banded with iron and copper. An angel declared: “Let seven times pass over it.”—Daniel 4:10-16.

In the Bible, trees are sometimes used to represent rulership. (Ezekiel 17:22-24; 31:2-5) So the chopping down of the symbolic tree represents how God’s rulership, as expressed through the kings at Jerusalem, would be interrupted. However, the vision served notice that this ‘trampling of Jerusalem’ would be temporary—a period of “seven times.” How long a period is that?

Revelation 12:6, 14 indicates that three and a half times equal “a thousand two hundred and sixty days.” “Seven times” would therefore last twice as long, or 2,520 days. But the Gentile nations did not stop ‘trampling’ on God’s rulership a mere 2,520 days after Jerusalem’s fall. Evidently, then, this prophecy covers a much longer period of time. On the basis of Numbers 14:34 and Ezekiel 4:6, which speak of “a day for a year,” the “seven times” would cover 2,520 years.

The 2,520 years began in October 607 B.C.E., when Jerusalem fell to the Babylonians and the Davidic king was taken off his throne. The period ended in October 1914. At that time, “the appointed times of the nations” ended, and Jesus Christ was installed as God’s heavenly King.*—Psalm 2:1-6; Daniel 7:13, 14.

Just as Jesus predicted, his “presence” as heavenly King has been marked by dramatic world developments—war, famine, earthquakes, pestilences. (Matthew 24:3-8; Luke 21:11) Such developments bear powerful testimony to the fact that 1914 indeed marked the birth of God’s heavenly Kingdom and the beginning of “the last days” of this present wicked system of things.—2 Timothy 3:1-5.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*  From October 607 B.C.E. to October 1 B.C.E. is 606 years. Since there is no zero year, from October 1 B.C.E. to October 1914 C.E. is 1,914 years. By adding 606 years and 1,914 years, we get 2,520 years.

this means that we are already in the LAST DAYS - waiting for god to intervene, get rid of the wicked and transform the earth for those who are saved and resurected.
Last Edit: December 27, 2011, 06:21:55 PM by Australian MJ BeLIEver
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God
The righteous will prevail

MJonmind

December 27, 2011, 05:51:28 PM
MsTrinity333
If salvation is a free gift, then adding on a condition that you must believe, to be saved from the fires of hell—means it’s not free.  If Christ died for the sins of all man-kind—then they are ALL covered for. Do you love your children unconditionally, or only if they obey you? Do you punish them by torturing them if they disobey, forever?  I know you believe the orthodox interpretation of the Bible, which is where I was for 40 years. I am not trying to criticize you, but share with you my own agony of search.

Jesus says in Matthew 25:
31 “When the Son of Man comes in his glory, and all the angels with him, he will sit on his glorious throne. 32 All the nations will be gathered before him, and he will separate the people one from another as a shepherd separates the sheep from the goats. 33 He will put the sheep on his right and the goats on his left.
   34 “Then the King will say to those on his right, ‘Come, you who are blessed by my Father; take your inheritance, the kingdom prepared for you since the creation of the world. 35 For I was hungry and you gave me something to eat, I was thirsty and you gave me something to drink, I was a stranger and you invited me in, 36 I needed clothes and you clothed me, I was sick and you looked after me, I was in prison and you came to visit me.’
   37 “Then the righteous will answer him, ‘Lord, when did we see you hungry and feed you, or thirsty and give you something to drink? 38 When did we see you a stranger and invite you in, or needing clothes and clothe you? 39 When did we see you sick or in prison and go to visit you?’
   40 “The King will reply, ‘Truly I tell you, whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers and sisters of mine, you did for me.’
   41 “Then he will say to those on his left, ‘Depart from me, you who are cursed, into the eternal fire prepared for the devil and his angels. 42 For I was hungry and you gave me nothing to eat, I was thirsty and you gave me nothing to drink, 43 I was a stranger and you did not invite me in, I needed clothes and you did not clothe me, I was sick and in prison and you did not look after me.’
   44 “They also will answer, ‘Lord, when did we see you hungry or thirsty or a stranger or needing clothes or sick or in prison, and did not help you?’
   45 “He will reply, ‘Truly I tell you, whatever you did not do for one of the least of these, you did not do for me.’
   46 “Then they will go away to eternal punishment, but the righteous to eternal life.

Have you helped everyone in need that passed your way all your life? What if you missed one panhandler, or guy in prison?  Sorry, you didn’t make it, even though you said the sinner’s prayer.  It’s just wasn’t enough.

Jesus says in Matthew 7:
13 “Enter through the narrow gate. For wide is the gate and broad is the road that leads to destruction, and many enter through it.14 But small is the gate and narrow the road that leads to life, and only a few find it.
21 “Not everyone who says to me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter the kingdom of heaven, but only the one who does the will of my Father who is in heaven.22 Many will say to me on that day, ‘Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name and in your name drive out demons and in your name perform many miracles?’23 Then I will tell them plainly, ‘I never knew you. Away from me, you evildoers!’

What if all you did in your Christian life of service and devotion to Jesus and God wasn't enough?  Do you know for absolute sure? He's looking for perfection, it would seem.

It was these very verses which sent me on my journey way back. I agonized over what if, crying on the floor, laying in bed thinking that if I should die in my sleep that I might instantly go to hell where I would be screaming in agony forever and ever and ever and ever, with no chance to escape and no one to comfort me. Not only me, but I knew so many that had not even said the sinner’s prayer and I agonized over what they faced when they died. I cried to the Lord for 3 days straight, and then I started reading online the real understanding of “hell”, and on to the next troubling Scripture, and the next…

The sounds of hell:

Sounds of hell debunked:

The true understanding of our Creator of love, will be unveiled in the future, I believe, but it's not time yet.  The world will love this Creator, though they naturally reject the supreme "evil" of the Biblical God. Who loves a dictator?  But it's a hoax, layers of truth, a story-line, a HIS-story drama. JMO
Last Edit: December 27, 2011, 06:09:38 PM by MJonmind
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 27, 2011, 06:35:24 PM
@Gina,

we all come from different countries and have different religious backgrounds.
But this hoax got us all united somehow. I don't think the intention of this conversation is to force anyone to believe something he doesn't want to believe in. The only thing we can do here is investigate. When I first learned about Illuminati I didn't believe anything, so I started to investigate and finally I came up with the conclusion that they are evil. But when it comes to belief and religion, then it's a completely different thing, I know. Well, I belong to those who believe that the bible has been changed during history. We have been discussing this issue for many days now. And again, no one's intention is to force anyone to believe anything. But again, every theory is subject to investigation. I personally don't take anything literally. So why don't you investigate a little? May be you could find something interesting that you could share with us here. Investigation never harms, on the contrary, it makes you aware of many things. After all we are the hoax investigators, remember??? lolol/

Investigate what? If the Bible was changed?
How can I do it if I don't know the ancient language of the scripts and I don't have acces to those scripts?
Investigate what OTHERS say about it it's not reliable source to me.

Investigate what a variety of contemporary others, on both sides of the fence, have researched regarding the ancient language of the script(ure)s.  Those worthy of investigation provide a detailed list of hard-copy sources within some form of bibliography.  (Then the Bible no longer remains its own source of confirmation, as well as no longer remains the sole source of self-knowledge, based only on faith.)                     

Peace and Love.  :)

It's more important to read the Bible.
I don't have time for everything.

I understand.  respect/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

paula-c

December 27, 2011, 07:47:00 PM
do of that treat all this? question everything that looks and reads

Through the history of mankind, our species has faced the chilling fact that we do not know who we are, or towards where we are going in this ocean of chaos, has been the authorities, politics. religious, educational authorities who have sought to comfort us by giving us orders, rules, regulations, informing and forming our minds with their point of view on reality. To think for yourself first you should question authority ~ Timothy Leary
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Adi

December 27, 2011, 10:23:31 PM
Just a short note ...

Haven't been here on the forum much since 11-30; and I have not had time to read the threads.  I'm in the middle of an important project.  But I will be back next week sometime to catch up on the threads, and work on finishing level 7.

typing/

Hmmm TS in the above post on December 12th from TIAI November 11 said he/she would be back next week to work on finishing off Level 7.....the only  thing which TS did in that week was the redirect to the pictures of the Ark of the Covenant on December 21st.

Might not mean anything........or it might mean alot.

smiley_spider
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

December 28, 2011, 06:24:00 AM
Hello and Merry Christmas to all,

There is this scientist Nassim Haramein (who's also called by some "the new Einstein") who talked about his theory re the Ark of the Covenant in a conference held in the Summer of 2004.
He thinks the Ark of the Covenant is some very advanced technology. Also he links it to Ethiopia, Illuminati, etc.

Here is where you can hear all about it starting with 2:21:45 till the end of the video: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Thank you so much veronicafall for posting this!

I just spent some time listening to this man, Nassim Haramein, and found it very interesting.  This man was also featured on the Thrive video, which I watched a few weeks ago, and that some here thought that MJ could be involved with.  This speaker, similar to the main narrator in Thrive, talks about this Tetrahedron (not sure of spelling or understanding). He links it to the Ark of the Covenant, the Kabbala, the pyramids, the Eden Tree of Life, the Knights Templar, Isis in Egypt, the Freemasons, the Illuminati, Jesus, E. T.'s and much more, which are all pretty much themes that Michael has been bringing up throughout this entire hoax, in symbols, stories and clues, etc.  This is rather all new information to me, but seems pretty important.  It seems huge.  I am willing to learn more about this.

For all you members here who are not particularly into studying the Bible, could you guys help us dig for understanding in this?

Perhaps this relates the Ark of the Covenant to 7c, which TS did not 'seem' to complete. Perhaps he's waiting for us to dig deeper, perhaps even out of our comfort zone.

Atheist, agnostics, and all others, lets unite and try to connect the dots, if this may yield some answers.  beerchug

Veronicafall, can you tell us anything more you know about this?  Thanks!

Last Edit: December 28, 2011, 06:29:21 AM by MJonmind
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

melody

December 28, 2011, 10:14:38 AM
Very well defined Bible opinions don't give us the answer though whether Michael is alive and coming back. MJ could be compared with Jesus because he is an extraordinary man indeed, but we somewhat deviated from the the important questions what happened to MJ, is he alive, which I still believe he is, and if he plans to come back.
If you go deeper by Bible, it will eventually turn out that MJ is dead because he was beloved son of a God who took him back after people enough tortured him. So, what is the main point of the subject matter in here anyway? All I read is a comparison.

Don't forget the rest of the story: he came back to life and had an immortal body. I may be wrong, and this may be off-putting to some, but I think Michael is trying to get the focus off of him and onto his Messiah (Jesus/Yeshua/etc...); hence, all the biblical parallels. Those "important questions" you want answered are the same ones believers (of a different kind) have been asking about Jesus. He did have a body when he resurrected (aka CAME BACK to life); so technically, if we do "go deeper by the bible", Jesus is alive ergo Michael is alive; the kings are coming back.

To tie this in with something else I see being discussed: the same Jesus that resurrected is the same Jesus that's coming back. After his resurrection, according to scripture, he spent a 40-day period with his apostles.  He showed himself to one of his doubting apostles at that time (Thomas) who even poked his wounds. He had a physical body when he ascended; his old body was transformed into a new imperishable one (but he kept his scars as proof).

Acts 1:3
New International Version (NIV)

3 After his suffering, he presented himself to them and gave many convincing proofs that he was alive. He appeared to them over a period of forty days and spoke about the kingdom of God.

John 20:24-29

Jesus Appears to Thomas

24 Now Thomas (also known as Didymus[a]), one of the Twelve, was not with the disciples when Jesus came. 25 So the other disciples told him, “We have seen the Lord!” But he said to them, “Unless I see the nail marks in his hands and put my finger where the nails were, and put my hand into his side, I will not believe.”

26 A week later his disciples were in the house again, and Thomas was with them. Though the doors were locked, Jesus came and stood among them and said, “Peace be with you!” 27 Then he said to Thomas, “Put your finger here; see my hands. Reach out your hand and put it into my side. Stop doubting and believe.”

28 Thomas said to him, “My Lord and my God!”

29 Then Jesus told him, “Because you have seen me, you have believed; blessed are those who have not seen and yet have believed.”

Footnotes:
a. John 20:24 Thomas (Aramaic) and Didymus (Greek) both mean twin.

The following verses speak about the mortal body being transformed into an imperishable one.

Philippians 3:20-21

20 But our citizenship is in heaven. And we eagerly await a Savior from there, the Lord Jesus Christ, 21 who, by the power that enables him to bring everything under his control, will transform our lowly bodies so that they will be like his glorious body.

1 Corinthians 15:50-54

50 I declare to you, brothers and sisters, that flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God, nor does the perishable inherit the imperishable. 51 Listen, I tell you a mystery: We will not all sleep, but we will all be changed— 52 in a flash, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trumpet. For the trumpet will sound, the dead will be raised imperishable, and we will be changed. 53 For the perishable must clothe itself with the imperishable, and the mortal with immortality. 54 When the perishable has been clothed with the imperishable, and the mortal with immortality, then the saying that is written will come true: “Death has been swallowed up in victory.”[a]

Footnotes:
a.  1 Corinthians 15:54 Isaiah 25:8

I think that is the "real life" thriller Michael is talking about.

edit: wanted to add that if Jesus is currently in the temple of heaven functioning as high priest (Hebrews 9), then that also means he has an imperishable body, because as we see mentioned in 1 Corinthians 15:50 "flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom"; you can't enter heaven with a flesh and blood body, only the imperishable body can.
Last Edit: December 28, 2011, 10:25:46 AM by melody
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 28, 2011, 12:13:55 PM
Excellent post Melody...
I forgot to address the fact that Jesus walked the Earth after his Resurrection being seen by hundreds(?) if I'm not mistaken, not just his disciples. Wish I could find my resource on that. It was no secret.

MJonMind; God is a God of LOVE; but also a God of Righteousness & Judgement.  Sin & light can not exist together.  He loves us so much unconditionally that he paid the price of sin for us; but he will NOT violate our free will... The choice is ours; either we except him or we don't, either way every knee will bow & tongue confess that Jesus Christ is Lord.

There IS a very real PHYSICAL return coming; and it wasn't in 1914 or whatever.
Revelation 19: 11-16
  And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.  His eyes were as a flame of fire, and on his head were many crowns; and he had a name written, that no man knew, but he himself.  And he was clothed with a vesture dipped in blood: and his name is called The Word of God. (John 14: 7-11)  And the armies which were in heaven followed him upon white horses, clothed in fine linen, white and clean. And out of his mouth goeth a sharp sword, that with it he should smite the nations: and he shall rule them with a rod of iron: and he treadeth the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God.  And he hath on his vesture and on his thigh a name written, KING OF KINGS, AND LORD OF LORDS.

This is the the climax of Armageddon; It hasn't happened yet... neither has his 1000 yr Millennial Kingdom Rein, or the Great White Throne Judgement, but anyone who can read the signs of the times knows we are at the doorstep of the coming Seven Year Tribulation. Let's not be like the foolish virgins looking for oil at the last minute and miss the party.  The Bridegroom is coming; be ready.

Same can be said of Michael; either we believe he's coming back or we don't... Like the song at his memorial; Soon and very soon we are going to see the King.
I find it interesting that TS' redirect went back to the question; What does the true Ark look like?  Is it really just a Gold box or something more? For me it looks like Jesus.

bearhug
Last Edit: December 28, 2011, 12:15:59 PM by MsTrinity333
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Fide Et Opera

December 28, 2011, 04:31:37 PM
asar  aset &  heru,  isis  horus & osiris,  father  son &  holy spirit.  emperor constantine....
go down this rabbit hole, if you dare. 
Last Edit: December 28, 2011, 04:40:34 PM by luvandmissumike
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 28, 2011, 04:42:42 PM
Are you referring to the theory that Christianity is an Egyptian myth based on the theology you just posted.  I have been affronted with this debate before and simply don’t believe it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

December 28, 2011, 06:13:16 PM
Grant Jeffrey covers the True Ark; as in the physical one in part two You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I started with part one... this guy is one of the best of the best concerning Bible Prophecy & End Times study, this whole series has guests from the very top of this field. It's been a while since I've gone through them so I am personally going through all the links I have posted myself picking up important information I have forgotten. It's very interesting, in part two he says they have it; the physical Ark. It's been brought back from Ethiopia. 

bearhug
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Fide Et Opera

December 28, 2011, 06:34:59 PM

This is the the climax of Armageddon; It hasn't happened yet... neither has his 1000 yr Millennial Kingdom Rein, or the Great White Throne Judgement, but anyone who can read the signs of the times knows we are at the doorstep of the coming Seven Year Tribulation. Let's not be like the foolish virgins looking for oil at the last minute and miss the party.  The Bridegroom is coming; be ready.

Ms Trinity, we both know you and i disagree on a lot of things - doctrine wise. its sad, but an honest fact. and thats ok. agree to disagree for peace  /white flag/

However this post i agree with 100 percent. :-) Just wanted to let you know. it brought a smile to my face, there is a belief that we share in common afterall

I am waiting and just hoping that i measure up on the great day :-)

Peace and love to you!
Last Edit: December 28, 2011, 06:36:34 PM by Australian MJ BeLIEver
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God

Suzy7

December 28, 2011, 07:31:20 PM
 Hmmm...I don't believe the second coming happened in 1914, nor do I believe that is what Aussie meant?

1914 was an important year in history and in Biblical studies. I think what Aussie meant was about Jesus' presence in heaven being made known and when Satan and his demons were cast out permanently. 1914 was the calculated year that this took place; Jesus had also foretold what we should expect upon earth when this happens and how we will know of his presence. Matthew 24:6-8: "You are going to hear of wars and reports of wars; see that you are not terrified. For these things must take place, but the end is not yet. 7 "For nation will rise against nation and kingdom against kingdom, and there will be food shortages and earthquakes in one place after another. 8 All these things are a beginning of pangs of distress."
So Jesus had predicted what happened and what will continue when he became King in heaven, and Satan was hurled to earth. Jesus said we will hear reports of wars; what happened in 1914? WW1 began that very year, and destruction has continued since.

It was a notable year for historians, philosophers and others who documented that something happened in 1914 and after, that forever changed the world for the worst. After 1914 we have had nothing but wars, famine, and more, but as Jesus said; 1914 was just the beginning of the end. We should note that the natural disasters which have taken place do not have to be "natural" as the Bible does not say such; so we shouldn't rule out government orchestrated events for example earthquakes with the help of HAARP. The prophecy is still being fulfilled.

Melody, good post and I agree. I believe the Jesus parallels should be
taken as you stated, and MJ is most likely wanting people to study the truth, whether they believe in it or not. So I'm sure the Biblical connections are to encourage people to study.
Last Edit: December 30, 2011, 11:59:26 PM by Suzy7
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 28, 2011, 08:02:40 PM
Hmmm...I don't believe the second coming happened in 1914, nor do I believe that is what Aussie meant?

i just re-read the post of mine which you were referring to. upon re-reading i can see that i wrote the "1914 point" in an incorrect manner. thanks for clarifing the point i was attempting to make.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God

diggyon

December 29, 2011, 04:24:01 AM
Are you referring to the theory that Christianity is an Egyptian myth based on the theology you just posted.  I have been affronted with this debate before and simply don’t believe it.

Well, this is part of my studies at college as I have studied history. So I'll explain it a bit.
We all know that Christians have been persecuted by the Romans. The Christians in ancient Egypt were trying to hide their new religion. So they used some ancient Egyptian symbols to to symbolize their religion. So they used the Ankh key/ life key to symbolize the cross. The picture of Isis and her son Horus on her legs was symbolizing the holy Mary and Jesus. That was only some sort of camouflage the Christians used to protect themselves. A part from the Luxor- temple in Egypt was used as a church during that time. There we can find these symbols very clearly. 

The Luxor temple is situated in the eastern side of the River Nile in the Luxor City in Egypt. It was completely neglected during the Roman times because it was built to worship the Egyptian Gods. But during the Roman time the All Egyptian temples dedicated to Egyptian Gods were neglected as the Romasn had their on Religion and their own Gods. That's why the Christians were hiding in these temples and they also converted some chambers of these temples into small churches were they can held their christian rituals.

Last Edit: December 29, 2011, 04:43:16 AM by diggyon
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Together we are strong

You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time.
Abraham Lincoln

Thank you Michael for letting me discover the truth!

I lost the bet, Sarahli won it! ! ! loool

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal