paula-cTopic starter

Cat soothing crying baby to sleep
December 20, 2011, 05:36:19 PM

Cat soothing crying baby to sleep

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PWXigjFm4TM&feature=player_embedded[/youtube]

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Sometimes the animals have better instinct.. mas feelings that the persons, with his babies,  not kill, not to give away, not to ill-treat, not  sell them ….
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RK

Re: Cat soothing crying baby to sleep
December 20, 2011, 08:11:29 PM
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IkrPdNz2v-k&feature=related[/youtube]
Thanks Paula. I'm in total agreement. Now for my 5 second tangent. Animals communicate with us all the time, but many people don't listen because their language is not spoken words like ours. I often wonder when humans lost the ability to understand what animals are saying to us. Perhaps it is a result of the modern, fast paced existence we find our world has become, because one has to take the time to really look and observe to understand what an animal is communicating to us. They are always giving off a message. Other animals are aware of it, so why are human's at a loss? Could it be the majority of humanity is too self absorbed individually to even listen fully to other people, so an animal has no hope of getting across? Also, mankind in his own self agrandizment, has used and abused our animal co-inhabitants on the planet for his own purposes and agendas, with little respect to the fact that these beasts have the capacity to love, and they feel pain and loss both physically and emotionally.
There is not a psychiatrist in the world that is as effective in making us feel valued and loved as a lick and a hug from an adoring dog. And to think people call them dumb animals and consider us to be superior :?

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZClXRnUQuk8[/youtube]
Last Edit: December 20, 2011, 08:29:56 PM by RK
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 20, 2011, 10:29:23 PM
Agree with everything said above  :| too true.
Thanks for the videos!
I met enough amazing animals and yes, most of them were amazing enough to
 make some humans feel ashamed of their treatment of animals and other
humans/their own children. And ashamed of their "superior" intellect, too, really.
The "dumbest" types of animals can truly amaze you once you stop treating them as such.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 31, 2011, 04:26:31 PM
Cat language is not easy. But here the cat is not caring for the baby. It's more about domination and status in the family or because he is annoyed by the baby . The cat looks disturbed and you can see he sometimes has claws little out. Caring cat would scratch its face on the baby or just lay next to him to keep him warm, something like this.

Dogs can behave like this with dogs they consider to be under them : put their "hand" on the back of the other dog to dominate them. It's nothing to do with hugging and the dog can "answer" this by 2 way : barking and complaning not to be dominating, even fighting... or get on his back, laying on the floor to show the other dog is the boss. If you look with human eyes you can understand one wants to hug the other and they play together.

Sometime behaviours can mean something totally different than what our human eyes see ;)
Last Edit: December 31, 2011, 04:29:24 PM by whatyourheartsays
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Do not push the carebear in the nettles

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
December 31, 2011, 05:04:44 PM
awwwwwwwwww amazing videos. I love animals more than I love human. Thank you for sharing these videos.   ;))
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 31, 2011, 10:56:14 PM
Of course kitty is telling baby to shut up! My kitty boy does the same with
humans  ::) Raising the paw or putting the paw on annoying object, be it human
making noise or something else. Very clear. But as long as claws are hidden or semi-hidden,
it's all ok - silly is that humans think animals are nothing but walking furniture.
Animals communicate, feel, have emotions and use their smaller brains in a much more effective
way. Us humans forget to use our "superior" brain way too often, don't we.
And don't we use animals' "primitive" ways to make someone shut up?
How about beatings and murders for same reason - child was crying and dad became
a bit "annoyed" by it? Not unique event sadly. So who forgot to evolve? Creature with small
simpler brain who does everything it's brain allows, or fully developed human being with
super-duper "mind" who acts just like a wild animal? Sorry for darkening the topic that much,
it's such an important theme for me  :oops: Human ego mistreating far more amazing species...

And animals can love and care, deeply. Many are monogamous and they suffer badly when
their life-time partner/friend leaves.. And I'm not talking about dogs here.
Animals are amazing, amazing.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 01, 2012, 04:42:28 PM
Aidan you're pretty right. All I mean is that sometime the animal language show some human feeling but means something different. Now i can tell you even the smallest ones can show feelings. I remember some of my rats who stood for hours close to their dying friend, then when the rat was dead, he would "burry" him, in an attempt to hide him, or make him disappear, when rats usually EAT the bodies, because their instinct tell them to...
I noticed that rats who know each other tend not to follow this instinct and just burry the body by pushing some litter on it. In contrary, rats who where not together for long time tend to eat the body to make it disappear and to benefit from the flesh (surviving, always)

Since then i always take all the group when i need to put a rat to sleep to the vet. When the rat is dead, i let all of them smell him and know he is gone. If i don't do that, they search for him for few days, and are depressed.

Now what i mean in he end is that maybe i'm wrong : maybe they don't eat the rat because they smell something wrong and think it's better not to eat him (rats can smell diseases, even on human people) Maybe they cover him because they try to hide the flesh to eat it later... in the end, language and behaviour can only be interpretated, not 100% understood. BUt they know about joy, lonelyness, fear, pain...they express it in ways we often ignore because they are too simple for us who are used to have a language for every feeling.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Do not push the carebear in the nettles

Tink

February 06, 2012, 07:57:09 PM
Baby just needed to be touched! Kitty did put his face on his head, and that wasn't needed.  Cats actually have whiskers, like a mustache, and they use them to sense vibrations. Kitty was using them, to see if the baby was calming down - and she was!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Black & Proud! I'm like the Oracle/Batgirl, who helps Batman in the comic books. I believe in "Comic Book justice."

June 28, 2012, 06:18:33 PM
Hi PaulaC oh thats  sooooo cute :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

blankie

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • It's all for L.O.V.E.
June 28, 2012, 07:00:01 PM
 :bearhug: amazing ..    :icon_e_surprised:  how many things we teach animals !!!!  :bearhug:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
LOVE YOU MORE

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
June 29, 2012, 12:16:13 AM
Yeah that was sweet...I don't know how it goes with that theory that animals are just flesh...in this case the above scene is a coincidence.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions