GraceTopic starter

"Heal the world" & "Reclaim your brain"
December 25, 2009, 08:24:57 AM
Many of us have stated finding themselves in uncomfortable states of irritation, confusion, not knowing anymore to differ from right & left, right & wrong, truth & lie.

Let me draw your attention to these aspects on the receiver side of information.
The more you know yourself and in which traps you may get (human nature wise) the more you will understand how others use these traps in manipulating your thoughts and feelings.
Not to forget all the blogs, websites, redirections, claims of the last months when people were abusing those researching for evidence and information. The same effects are being used by magicians when we concentrate on the not-important and thus miss the important gesture of the "trick".

Don't forget that media themselves were caught in these traps of making assumptions and feelings factual "as if" they were real and proven.

Here we go and enjoy your "aha" effect - yes, that's me too, that's why:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
and many many more available in the web.

Maybe we are all voluntarily hooked on a kind of CBT (cognitive behavioural therapy), modifying our way of thinking?

Healing the world from within not the symptoms.
Think about it. It's all for  L.O.V.E.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
***********************************************************************************************
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
***********************************************************************************************
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.