No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

mjj4ever777

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • BE LOVE..LIVE LOVE! I LOVE you all, so very much!
Re: A Michaelful Christmas-Michael Jackson
December 23, 2011, 05:28:06 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Yes, you are a sparkly lively one, Applehead!
 bearhug
I also really appreciate Pearl for all she does, just as I appreciate many others here.  In my books, anyone who puts out effort to love and support Michael, ESPECIALLY that he is alive, is to be commended!  We're all in this together!  I've put in a ton of time here these 2+ years too, and I would feel honored if she was to retell something, just to get the word out to the world, in her friendly reporter style ;D .  This is Michael's hoax, not ANY of ours.
 michael-jackson/

Also December 25, 2008 is when the reporter Ian Halperin said MJ only had 6 months to live, and it happened exactly 6 months to the day. So I don't believe this or the pre-run hoax was accidental.  All a part of the PLAN!

I totally agree with all you have said MJonmind! This IS Michael's hoax..we should be thankful to anyone who is getting the "hoax" information out to the public instead of criticizing and playing the "Blame" game, against those who are only trying to get Michael's information out there. We are all in this "together", we are ALL part of the same Family... aren't we?? As long as we keep separating ourselves from each other, in any manner, we are not "uniting"  as ONE, like Michael wants us to!  I appreciate every single person that is doing their part in this "adventure", as long as their part, is coming from a place of LOVE and kindness!

I hope you have a Beautiful Holiday Season MJonmind, and a Happy and Healthy New Year!
By the way,I have been reading your posts in all of he threads, and I must say that we think very much alike!! Bless you for all of your contributions to this site, I really LOVE and appreciate them, as I do YOU!!

Blessings LOVE and LIGHT to you!!!
 bearhug
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mjj4ever777

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • BE LOVE..LIVE LOVE! I LOVE you all, so very much!
December 23, 2011, 05:32:23 PM
Wonderful post, Mjj4ever777. 

Happy Holiday Season to All!  :)

Bless you Starchild!! Sending you LOVE always!!! Happy Holidays to you and your family!
 bearhug
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 25, 2011, 05:26:21 AM
@Applehead...Girl, you are funny, and I LOVE it!!! Thanks for keeping the Spirit here "Light", with your humor and Truth! You know that I LOVE YOU very much! Again, Thank you and please know that you are appreciated!
 bearhug

I LOVE all of you! keep spreading LOVE!
BE LOVE...LIVE LOVE, for we are ONE!!
 bearhug

Mjj4ever777 thank you very much for your LOVE  :)  bearhug !!!!!
I like to joke,because we people sometimes take everything to serious  :x  geek/  :lol: . WHY SO SERIOUS  :? ???? Frank Dileo was so,so right OMG ,indeed people don't know the FUNNY side of Michael ,lol  lolol/ !!!!
I don't know why but I have a presentiment that many will be very ANGRY,"in the end",because things will not be the way they expect.In fact it will be the opposite,lol  :lol:  :lol:  :lol: .Just look at the redirects of TS and you will see what I'm talking about  :mrgreen:  :lol:  geek/   /judge/ .
LOVE you very much Mjj4ever777 and I wish you everything YOU WISH for you and your family for 2012  bearhug !!!!!

Thank you Applehead, we wish you and your family all the Blessings and LOVE in the world, at Christmas and always!

I agree with you when you talk about people being so serious when it comes to the hoax. Personally, I couldn't handle being so stressed and worried all of the time, I would rather keep my energy and attitude upbeat and positive, Believing that Michael has everything under control. Michael himself has told us that this is an "adventure" and that there is nothing to be nervous about, so I will take his word for it!!       

I am well aware of all of the corruption in the world, but I also know that the only thing I have control over, is my own life, and that my happiness depends on me, and me alone,so I will do everything in my power to make "my" life, a good life full of LOVE!

Wishing all of my Beautiful Michael Family a very Happy and LOVING Holiday Season! I LOVE You all very, very much!
 bearhug

Thank you Mjj4ever777 for the wishes  :) !!!!
Since Pearl talks about Christmas and let's say Michael loves this period of the year too,here are some pictures with him on this theme  :) :

Now we all know that Michael sang Christmas song during his jackson 5 era.Thursday during the time I was cooking,an ideea came in my mind  :idea:  albino/ .Almost all the singers have song about Christmas,but Michael stoped to sing about that ,when he was still a teen:? .
Why????  Why not even 1 song about Christmas,this is my question  :shock:  :?: ?????
Christmas is about Jesus,no  :?: ,and about his birth.Michael started this hoax during Christmas time,and he supposely died in 25 ,but not december  :shock: !!! Very strange  I would say and who knows,maybe this was done with a purpose, maybe no  :? .
Last Edit: December 28, 2011, 01:46:13 PM by applehead250609
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions