Billie_Jean13

2012 olympics not very far away now, it'll be very interesting to see what happens there?????
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It takes one person to make a difference...
But it takes alot of differences to make a change <3 Love Lives forever

Tink

Here's a direct quote from the above link I posted; perhaps this will get more of a reaction than a video link:
"In general, The Illuminatus! Trilogy can be credited with popularizing the genre of conspiracy fiction,[44] a field later mined by authors like Umberto Eco (Foucault's Pendulum) and Dan Brown (Angels and Demons, The Da Vinci Code, The Lost Symbol), comic book writers like Alan Moore (V for Vendetta, Watchmen), Dave Sim (Cerebus) and Grant Morrison (The Invisibles), and screenwriters like Chris Carter (The X-Files) and Damon Lindelof (Lost).[45] In particular, the regular use of the Illuminati in popular culture as shadowy central puppet masters in this type of fiction can be traced back to their exposure via The Illuminatus! Trilogy.[46]"

Now, does the link make so much more sense? You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Along with people realizing that they're within a story, references to 1960s Rock, the list goes on!
Read the link - if you dare.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Black & Proud! I'm like the Oracle/Batgirl, who helps Batman in the comic books. I believe in "Comic Book justice."

mjj58

The Illuminati are here to stay people. They are only going to get stronger and stronger.
They are paving the way for the appearance of the antichrist.
Crazy as I may sound. It's true. One of the greatest deceptions on earth Satan has created was the Illuminati.
They worship Satan. They make sacrifices for him. And they think that they will be rewarded in end. But they have no idea what they are TRULY in for.
They are worshiping somebody that hates them. That wishes only their destruction.
Satan wants as many people in the world to end up where he will be on the day of judgement. And that is simply hell.
Every time the people start to rise up and awaken. They have material things dangled in front of their faces. Like you would distract a crying child with a toy.

HD televisions. Iphones. New cars. And all types of electronics. Fashion. And celebrities private lives. All waved in front of their faces the moment they start to question what is going on.

The world is being shaped to mislead the weak minded. Becuase when the antichrist appears. He will lead all these materialistic people to their doom. They will follow him and his miracles. His material wealth. And before they know it it will be to late.

So we all have to spread the word. Try and wake the sleeping people. Like Michael has been doing. He knew the situation. He knows what we are up against.

The media are designed to deceive us. To report only what they want us to hear. And to influence peoples emotions, including hate.

Time to rise up as one. And fight for our rights. Because in the end only the strong will still be standing.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tink

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
The Illuminati are here to stay people. They are only going to get stronger and stronger.
They are paving the way for the appearance of the antichrist.
Crazy as I may sound. It's true. One of the greatest deceptions on earth Satan has created was the Illuminati.
They worship Satan. They make sacrifices for him. And they think that they will be rewarded in end. But they have no idea what they are TRULY in for.
They are worshiping somebody that hates them. That wishes only their destruction.
Satan wants as many people in the world to end up where he will be on the day of judgement. And that is simply hell.
Every time the people start to rise up and awaken. They have material things dangled in front of their faces. Like you would distract a crying child with a toy.

HD televisions. Iphones. New cars. And all types of electronics. Fashion. And celebrities private lives. All waved in front of their faces the moment they start to question what is going on.

The world is being shaped to mislead the weak minded. Becuase when the antichrist appears. He will lead all these materialistic people to their doom. They will follow him and his miracles. His material wealth. And before they know it it will be to late.

So we all have to spread the word. Try and wake the sleeping people. Like Michael has been doing. He knew the situation. He knows what we are up against.

The media are designed to deceive us. To report only what they want us to hear. And to influence peoples emotions, including hate.

Time to rise up as one. And fight for our rights. Because in the end only the strong will still be standing.

You should follow that up that it's just your opinion. The Tabloids are the evil part of the media, and those who twist the truth - not everyone. I remember Anderson Cooper actually stepping in and SAVING lives during Katrina, instead of just telling the news. Go look, and tell me if I'm wrong!

Let's slow down, and deal with the Illuminati DECK here:

"In September 1981, Steve Jackson and his regular freelance cover artist Dave Martin discussed their shared admiration of the Illuminatus! Trilogy, and the latter suggested a game. Steve Jackson decided against adapting the novel because of the expense of game rights, and the difficulty of adapting a novel with such convoluted plots. He decided "a game about the secret-conspiracy idea behind Illuminatus!" was doable. After doing research on the Illuminati and conspiracy theories, and "extensive and enthusiastic playtesting" it went on the market in July 1982 in the Pocket Box format (a plastic box the size of a mass-market paperback) which was at the time the usual for SJG. Over the next few years, three expansions for the Pocket Box Illuminati game were published—the first two were substantially incorporated into the deluxe edition, while the third was an earlier version of what would become Illuminati: Brainwash.
Robert Shea provided a four-paragraph introduction to the rulebook for the Illuminati Expansion Set 1 (1983), in which he wrote, "Maybe the Illuminati are behind this game. They must be—they are, by definition, behind everything." Despite this initial involvement, Wilson later criticized some of these products for exploiting the Illuminatus! name without paying royalties (taking advantage of what he viewed as a legal loophole).[3] Later commentators have attributed both the game and the Illuminatus! Trilogy as using real conspiracies as "targets of ridicule."[4]"

Just in shock, that people can't see a direct line between fiction, and then 30 years later, how easily the dots connect.  Here are all the puzzle pieces! It was a SATIRE, that inspired other writers!

No one's ever been sacrificed to anyone, with these games and books - they're Science Fiction and Fantasy works of art, created to entertain people. That is all, period the end. If you look inside the GURPS books, you will see that Steve Jackson Games has Registered the "All Seeing Eye & Pyramid" according to the book I have.

Just in a state of shock, that a few hour game, along with a series of books, would be so taken SOOOO out of context.

But then - stuff like this is cyclic. When the end of the world didn't happen when the planets lined up in 1980, people had to latch onto the next Doomsday Project, right after the year 2000, aye?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Black & Proud! I'm like the Oracle/Batgirl, who helps Batman in the comic books. I believe in "Comic Book justice."

2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
I feel the same way....everytime I open my mouth regarding the NWO and financial meltdown, nobody has time to listen, or think Im a nutcase...(which I am of course). 

What can we do as the Army of Love???  Is this what Michael wants his fans to do?  Investigate, learn, take action...he knows he has the largest fan base....so maybe its up to us to make a change........God bless from Australia...

We have had some of the most extreme weather here lately...from heatwaves to freezing, giant hailstorms, and flash flooding.....it is global warming at its best...I'm at our beachouse on holidays at the moment, and over the last 30 years, have noticed that the sea levels are rising rapidly...we have hardly any beach left were I am, and one of the most famous beaches doesn't exist anymore...

Maybe we should all be building an Noah's ark, so we can float away...lol
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tink

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I feel the same way....everytime I open my mouth regarding the NWO and financial meltdown, nobody has time to listen, or think Im a nutcase...(which I am of course). 

What can we do as the Army of Love???  Is this what Michael wants his fans to do?  Investigate, learn, take action...he knows he has the largest fan base....so maybe its up to us to make a change........God bless from Australia...

We have had some of the most extreme weather here lately...from heatwaves to freezing, giant hailstorms, and flash flooding.....it is global warming at its best...I'm at our beachouse on holidays at the moment, and over the last 30 years, have noticed that the sea levels are rising rapidly...we have hardly any beach left were I am, and one of the most famous beaches doesn't exist anymore...

Maybe we should all be building an Noah's ark, so we can float away...lol

I'm finding it incredibly difficult to speak to you, because it seems that you can't stay on this topic. You go off and roll everything up into the exact same burrito, instead of reading the Header.

This is a discussion ABOUT A CARD GAME, printed in the EARLY '80s, based upon the Illuminatus! trilogy, from the '70s.

Actually, I'm beginning to see why people have left this board: lack of focus.
Last Edit: January 17, 2012, 02:20:12 PM by Tink
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal