Any MJ DNA saved?
December 15, 2011, 11:19:42 PM
Hi, I just joined the forum so I don't know if this wast talked about or not, but does anyone know if Michael had any DNA saved in order to have himself cloned in the future? I know that he was interested in this in 2002, so maybe he took some steps towards it. Even if he is dead and his body wasn't frozen, with DNA and future techniques, who knows what they could do.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: Any MJ DNA saved?
December 16, 2011, 03:21:08 AM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Hi, I just joined the forum so I don't know if this wast talked about or not, but does anyone know if Michael had any DNA saved in order to have himself cloned in the future? I know that he was interested in this in 2002, so maybe he took some steps towards it. Even if he is dead and his body wasn't frozen, with DNA and future techniques, who knows what they could do.

Hy and welcome on the forum :) !!!!
Intresting subject you opened because it seems this days people are really obsessed this this kind of things  :? !!!
Recently Larry King told in front of people,among of Quincy Jones,at the table that he wants to be frozen or Cryogenically Frozen because he is afraid of death  :? and maybe wants to live FOREVER ,Mmmmm just like Michael is also  :? .

He said that he hopes scientists will bring him back when he's gone  :shock: .This are his words and let me tell you that he also specificated that he doesen't think he will gone "somewere" because he has no BELIEF  :shock:  :shock: !!! Well,well it seems that Mr.King is not very friendly with religion :

Family Guy creator MacFarlane asked King whether he was ‘maybe a little obsessed with your own mortality, like I am?’

‘Oh, I fear death,’ King said. ‘My biggest fear is death, because I don't think I'm going anywhere. And since I don't think that, and I don't have a belief...

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B91W7cu2L6A&feature=related[/youtube]

Last Edit: December 16, 2011, 03:34:38 AM by applehead250609
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

December 16, 2011, 03:44:06 AM
Applehead, that Dinner with the Kings is incredible. I laughed so hard, and there's a lot we could discuss there. I plan on watching the others soon. How about starting a new thread for that, or did you already?

polarissucks01, welcome to the forum!  I've only read that MJ had his 3 children DNA tested to make sure they were his genetically at birth, implying that he had his done also.  SD mentioned that he had his DNA tested to find which tribe he belonged to in Africa.  Whether this is true or not, I can't verify.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

December 16, 2011, 08:03:38 AM

i was thinking one day about how much attention was given to that waiting on michael's brain to bury him stuff. so i got curious , i thought i had seen or heard about einsteins brain being examined . it just seemed like to me with all of the sensationalism that could be gotten out of it why no one had suggested that michael's brain had been studied ( fact or fiction either way) seems like someone would have gone there ya know. sorry if this thought is morbid   :oops:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

December 16, 2011, 08:30:46 PM
Because he seemed so excited in 2002 about it, with that group that states that they havnt cloned him "yet". The few articles I read about how excited he was, Between 2002 and 2009 it seems extremely crazy for Michael not to take any steps to ensure that he could be cloned in the future. I would bet anything that someday he will be brought back through cloning.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

December 17, 2011, 01:13:16 AM
But he's not dead yet... :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 17, 2011, 03:22:50 AM
Applehead, that Dinner with the Kings is incredible. I laughed so hard, and there's a lot we could discuss there. I plan on watching the others soon. How about starting a new thread for that, or did you already?

polarissucks01, welcome to the forum!  I've only read that MJ had his 3 children DNA tested to make sure they were his genetically at birth, implying that he had his done also.  SD mentioned that he had his DNA tested to find which tribe he belonged to in Africa.  Whether this is true or not, I can't verify.

Mjonmind unfortunately I didn't start a thread about this,but it's a very good ideea,lol  lolol/ !!! THE THINGS they talk,show exactly who they really are,some people just like you and me,in two words, they are human beings,that means NOT PERFECT.Just like us they have their own insecurities and BELIEFS.
I know there is alot to DISCUSS ,because what they talk ,fits in a way with the hoax,lol ,with us, :lol:.Just looking at them,I realised how different they are and how different their opinions are.BUT the most important thing is that they are very friendly with one another,and and they don't fight,if they have different opinions,no  :shock: ???? Wow what a beautiful thing ,I really like that  :-* !!!! I don't know,but I have a strange feeling that Michael is behind this,or I'm going to far ,what do you think  :?  :idea: ????
Now going back to start a new thread,if you only knew how many threads I want to open,you would be scared  afraid/   :lol: !!!! I have so many wonderful videos and subject to post  typing/ ,but unfortunately my time here is limited :( .I promise I will do my best and post as many as I can  :) .
If you want ,please go ahead and post about this DINNER with the KINGS after you watch all the videos.Thank you again for the LOVE and take care  :)  :-* !!!
Last Edit: December 17, 2011, 04:29:30 AM by applehead250609
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

marumjj

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • "Lies run sprints, but the truth runs marathons"
  • Smile, though your heart will hurt
December 17, 2011, 03:56:17 AM
My God, that subject! We all know that Michael said he wanted to be eternal, so that perhaps, have taken this possibility. Michael is a pioneer and a dreamer, so why not? Anything is possible. I send my love michael-jackson/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 17, 2011, 04:12:59 AM
Because he seemed so excited in 2002 about it, with that group that states that they havnt cloned him "yet". The few articles I read about how excited he was, Between 2002 and 2009 it seems extremely crazy for Michael not to take any steps to ensure that he could be cloned in the future. I would bet anything that someday he will be brought back through cloning.

Polaris I know what you talk about and it seems this ideea of cloning it has to do in fact with IMMORTALITY.Recently in a interview even Jane Fonda admits Michael was kinda obsessed with not growing old ,and that he was so scared about the fact that some day Jane (and him)  will die and be buried,that he SCREAMED  /scream/   :? !!!
Michael told this even to Smuley Boteach so who knows,what it is in Michael's head,lol   :lol:  :lol:  lolol/ !!!!
Here is an article about Michael and cloning:

Michael Jackson 'obsessed with cloning himself'

Michael Jackson was obsessed with immortality and the idea of cloning himself, according to his former chauffeur Al Bowman.

The King of Pop reportedly attended a Las Vegas conference on human cloning with longtime friend Uri Geller, according to Mr Bowman.

Mr Bowman, who drove the pair to the event in 2002, said Jackson was particularly impressed with a group called the Raelians, who believe the key to eternal life is cloning.

Remembering Jackson's reaction following the conference, Mr Bowman said: "Jackson was very excited.

"He bounced out of that conference like a small child. He was smiling and on a high. I heard him and Uri talking in the back of the limo.

"He was talking about the prospect of being cloned. He grabbed Uri by both arms and told him, 'I really want to do it Uri, and I don't care how much it costs'."

The Raelian sect, who believe the human soul dies when the body dies, believe in recreating individuals from their own genetic make-up.

They have a scientific arm called Clonaid, which regularly holds fund-raisers in order to share its latest research.

Mr Bowman, 50, Jackson's driver for 10 years, told the Daily Mirror he remembers the singer talking about the cloning of Dolly the sheep in Britain in 1996, saying that the singer was "totally fascinated by it".

"Michael said he wanted a mini-version of himself cloned to carry on his legacy. He was hoping that Michael Jackson could live for ever,  albino/ " he said.

The Raelian movement began after a former racing car journalist, Claude Vorilhon, claimed he was contacted by an extraterrestrial who told him – in fluent French – that humans were created in laboratories by people from another planet.

The creators, known as the Elohim, a word in ancient Hebrew meaning "those who came from the sky", told him to spread the word on Earth in preparation for their return.

Since then the Raelians have grown into an international movement, and are believed to have up to 55,000 members.

In 1997, the group founded Clonaid, who claimed to have cloned a human being in 2002.

Mr Bowman added: "I used to drive so many celebrities around LA, and so many of them became obsessed with these weird religious sects  geek/  – Michael was no different  :shock:  geek/  :roll: . People in Hollywood are the most creative people you'll ever meet, but they're also the most stupid people around. They believe almost anything  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  and then they hand over all their millions to these groups."

OMG I had such a good laugh when I had read the part about "BELIEVE ALMOST ANYTHING",cause I thought at us and at this HOAX  :lol:  :lol:  :lol: !!! If anyone is interested here are 2 more article about cloning and Michael and his brain,lol  :idea: :

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

December 17, 2011, 04:38:20 AM
Ok, Applehead maybe I will start the Dinner with the Kings thread, if you wish. I do think it may be related to MJ's "project", especially relating to Paris' movie, etc.

About your post on the cloning and MJ's spoken desire to do that to live forever.  I'm not sure about always taking what MJ says at face value. Remember he was planning this hoax for 20+ years and maybe almost no-one knew about it. He seemed to geniunely tell Schmuley that he wanted to disappear so no one would see him anymore because of his aging appearance. I believe in the BAM, in which case MJ was not entirely truthful with him.  MJ was dropping clues for future finding, a lot of the time IMO.

Applehead, what info do you have on MJ's DNA, the thread topic?

Edit:  Done!  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Last Edit: December 17, 2011, 05:12:37 AM by MJonmind
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 18, 2011, 02:59:22 PM
Ok, Applehead maybe I will start the Dinner with the Kings thread, if you wish. I do think it may be related to MJ's "project", especially relating to Paris' movie, etc.

About your post on the cloning and MJ's spoken desire to do that to live forever.  I'm not sure about always taking what MJ says at face value. Remember he was planning this hoax for 20+ years and maybe almost no-one knew about it. He seemed to geniunely tell Schmuley that he wanted to disappear so no one would see him anymore because of his aging appearance. I believe in the BAM, in which case MJ was not entirely truthful with him.  MJ was dropping clues for future finding, a lot of the time IMO.

Applehead, what info do you have on MJ's DNA, the thread topic?

Edit:  Done!  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Oh MJonmind thank you very much  ,I'm happy you started this  :)  albino/ !!!!! SUPER !!!!
You asked me about some info  :? ,what do you mean by this ,can you please explain cause I didn't understood :?: ???
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
December 18, 2011, 04:08:14 PM

Really???? I don't believe it. He knew it very well without a DNA test.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 24, 2011, 03:07:21 PM
So was it found out the the kids were Michaels or not. I have heard both. None the less, I am thinking they must have his DNA. Someone must.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tink

January 04, 2012, 03:31:45 PM
All the kids have his DNA.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Black & Proud! I'm like the Oracle/Batgirl, who helps Batman in the comic books. I believe in "Comic Book justice."

January 15, 2012, 04:09:37 PM
Well thats good, that means that someone must still have MJ DNA somewhere. That means in theory a clone of him could be back.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions