Re: Michael Jackson and Religious Symbolism
December 12, 2011, 06:40:40 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

We'll be okay.  All we have to do is spread love.  It's simple.   

actually, just look to god and you will be ok...

i believe that the illuminati is not a board of cloak wearing, covert, secret sociotey members (though i do believe SS's exist) made up of powerful, rich, well dressed middle aged men. i believe the word illuminati (hate the word actually) or TPTB actually refers to the evil in this world described in the bible in revelation.

they are: babylon the great - which is a world wide empire of false religion. (babylon in bible times was a city full of false and various religions) babylon the great, is false religion of modern day) babylon the great is depicted in the book of revelation as a harlot or prositute that has relaitons with the "kings of the earth" - modern times we know kings of the earth as "political parties" and the "merchants" (also mentioned in the book of revelation) modern day term is corrupt corporation. (if you want the scriptual references to these please let me know. also if you want it explained the reasoning on how this conclusion was arrived at, please advise and i will post in the revelation thread as it is lengthy)

the book of revelation prohecied that god will destroy these three evil forces. interesting.... three.... makes me think of a certain triangle that we have iconised and associated with evil... dont ya think?

anyhow, these three powers, religion, politics & corrupt corporation are incredibly powerful. but not nearly as powerful as god. their days are numbered.

humankind needs to find itself on the right side before the day of destruction. i am not talking end of the world in 2012. i am talking end of these evil powers in preparation for righteous rule by god & jesus that will take over after armageddon and bring true peace and ane end to suffering to all mankind.

for those who are with god, this day is not one to be scared of. this will be a glorious day. gods name will be sanctified and his will shall take place.

we are soooo close to the end. bible prohecy is being fulfiled on a daily basis to validate this. (again, if you want more information, please advise and i will explain in the revelation thread)

i personally believe mj is alive and using every bit of his energy ensuring he is on the right side. worshiping god the way he knows and giving full attention to his god. i als think that he is hoping to turn the attention of millions of people to GOD, LOVE and TRUTH as this system is going down and that BAM is associated with this!

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God
The righteous will prevail

Dontwalkaway

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Don't let go, I don't wanna walk away
December 12, 2011, 07:38:33 PM
AustralianMJBeliever,  Now you and others got me interested in reading the book of revelations.  I am going to read it and the thread about it.  It does seem to me also that these prophecies are being fulfilled now. 

Love
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"And when that flag blows
There'll be no more wars
And when all calls
I will answer all your prayers"

Chorus from the song "Cry",  Invincible Album

December 14, 2011, 11:18:23 AM
Wow... so many topics you guys are trying to explore; I applaud your search for knowledge.  /bravo/

@ Dontwalkaway;  You brought up a lot of interesting topics.  respect/ Here are some videos/radio shows addressing some of your topics; many have 10-12 parts so to save space from this being too long I will only post the first of each series, those that are interested can then follow the rest on YouTube.

The Nature of Light: (There are four days worth)  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Streatching out the Heavens Part 1/9:  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Genesis, Quantum Physics, Hyper Dimensions Ect:  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Mysteries of the Planet Mars Part1/10:

Aliens/Return of the Nephilim Part 1/12: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Rapture and Tribulation: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Pyramids, Planets & the Bible Part 1/6:   You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login 

God Bless
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Fide Et Opera

MJonmind

December 15, 2011, 07:02:45 PM
Dontwalkaway
6.  I heard about them thinking that the Annunaki are coming back on 12/21/12.    The annunaki are aliens.  Maybe from Nibiru a planet that comes near our orbit every 26,000 years or something.   Or I also heard they were from Mars, but destroyed Mars and came here ??   Maybe the Annunaki are the reptilians that people are talking about ?   They are evil and don't care about humans.
I'm not saying that I know that any of this is true.  This is just what I read/heard.

You like to bring up such interesting topics! What did you think of my post on this?

Plus did you watch “Thrive” yet, similar to what you write?
Last Edit: December 15, 2011, 07:05:09 PM by MJonmind
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Dontwalkaway

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Don't let go, I don't wanna walk away
December 15, 2011, 08:29:36 PM
MJonMind, yes I did watch "Thrive", but I don't remember information on planet X or Nibiru.  Do you have anything else about it ?   Thanks, Ms Trinity for all those links you posted.  Looks interesting.  I will watch some each day.

Love
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"And when that flag blows
There'll be no more wars
And when all calls
I will answer all your prayers"

Chorus from the song "Cry",  Invincible Album

MJonmind

December 15, 2011, 08:44:43 PM
Oh sorry, the Thrive video talks about crop circles and alien messages which was on your list.
There's so much info out there on those topics, with varying/opposing opinions, that we have to sift through, and try to come to our own best bigger picture.  Best to just keeping reading as broad a range as possible, keeping an open mind, because if we don't we might get tunnel-vision and can be way off.  Everything has an effect/relates to everything.  I'm so glad God, at least knows!  Leave no stone-unturned! :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

melody

December 28, 2011, 08:00:10 AM
You know how Michael was always saying Shamone/C'mon? (well at least to our ears anyway). There's a tribe mentioned in the bible, the tribe of Simeon, and when I looked into the concordance to see what their name meant, I couldn't help but wonder if this is what Michael was trying to say:

Scrolling down further...

... I clicked on the root word "shama" & saw the ways they applied the word all through-out scripture:

I highlighted the most frequent uses, but the rest are appropriate as well.
Knowing this, that would mean that every time Michael said "Shamone/Shimone"
he was trying to convey "listen attentively", "hear my words", "heed what I say".

Or maybe this is just wishful thinking on my part

but it would make sense because people really didn't heed the messages in his lyrics.

Last Edit: December 28, 2011, 08:06:06 AM by melody
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions