suspicious mind

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
This

is not the picture compilation that is shown in her tinychat video, said to be dated July 30, 2012.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c_G4HFRbKKk&feature=player_embedded[/youtube]
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

There are at least two picture walls or the pictures are repeatedly composed.

I think the private videos / pictures are exactly set up like the Bashir videos and everything else that left the house to the public in earlier years. There is nothing that we actually know of the real private life of the Jackson family. It is make believe even on that level - for many reasons.
[/size][/font][/color]

umhum and while everyone is looking at the sparkled glove so strategically waved in front of them , they don't pay any attention to what is going on behind the curtain.  :icon_e_wink:
:moonwalk_:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

bec

Yup, all choreographed. From start to finish n everything in between. We best not forget that.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

MissG

Awww, such a nice story Reveron! Cutest dog on earth!

Imo, Paris is discovering bands, music, various artists and I am sure that she is realizing day by day what an universal artist her father is. The greatest artist on earth, well known everywhere since MANY years.
The pictures on her wall are about the artist Michael Jackson. Imo, private pictures should stay private in photo albums for the family.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal