Im_convincedmjaliveTopic starter

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Down Ass G!!! More thaN U know haha! ~Smile~
  • I'm Watchin From -2012- Twilight Zone!:)
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jYZksdzVxic&feature=related[/youtube]
Uploaded by LeonardUlrich on Jun 1, 2011

This video studies how evil is systematically fulfilling Bible prophecy. It is a 6,000 year survey of secret societies and 220 year survey of progressively engineered warfare. Far from "conspiracy theory" or "Bible thumping", it calmly relies on original source documents. This video will challenge your world view, regardless of your background. It is for those who want the truth.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Andrea

Watched the first couple minutes, seems very interesting.  I'll watch this on the weekend when I have more time.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jYZksdzVxic&feature=related[/youtube]
Uploaded by LeonardUlrich on Jun 1, 2011

This video studies how evil is systematically fulfilling Bible prophecy. It is a 6,000 year survey of secret societies and 220 year survey of progressively engineered warfare. Far from "conspiracy theory" or "Bible thumping", it calmly relies on original source documents. This video will challenge your world view, regardless of your background. It is for those who want the truth.

Thank you for publishing Im_convincedmjalive
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RK

Thanks for posting. I have to work now, but will definitely be watching this when I can.
[I have missed you Im_convinced....even tho I know you probably have been here reading and not posting. ]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

Thanks Imconvinced_MJalive, this is one of the best and most revealing of all exposes I've seen so far.
Especially as they point clearly to the Jewish aspect of the world leaders and major events, something many are afraid to or have been duped, to not do.  They, the International Jews (not the true Israelites of the Bible) have been playing chess for a long time sacrificing hundreds of millions of human pawns, and will do the same in the future.  The so-called Jewish holocaust involves some of the  biggest lies of the century, and they affect us daily today.  I noted their strategy mentioned: "Another round of problem, reaction, solution".

IMO history is in layers, which other layers are not mentioned in this excellent work. Also I disagree with the ending spiritual conclusion and plea.  The story and the Bible go so much deeper involving other rabbit holes.  History is a masterpiece by God, the story-writer and director giving all people their roles, each loved by God, as Scripture clearly/subtly teaches.  MJ has a big beautiful role, and we all do!
Last Edit: December 15, 2011, 06:20:47 PM by MJonmind
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
My impression that I got from this video is that the writer is not finished telling the story. There is a Vol. 2 he is working on. In this video Vol. 1 he covered the Prophecy of Wars and rumors of Wars straight from the bible in Mathew 24. He only touched lightly on the subject of Secret Societies and how the events from Egyptian days up until now have occured. He presented the agenda of the NWO from a historical aspect and explained who is involved. The ending part about Problem, reaction, solution is what I call Order out of Chaos.

I believe history repeats itself for every generation. I believe we have not gotten it right with God and until we do we will continue to be taught the same lessons over and over. The evil agenda is supposed to happen just the way it is.

I spoke about the NWO in the TIAI 6/25 thread, I believe that TPTB do know about the bible prophecies and are trying to fulfill it according to their evil ways. As long as we know which side we are on it is ALL good.

I think this was very informative. The info he presented also lined up with alot of info I have researched on my own.

I am glad it is being watched.
Last Edit: July 04, 2012, 03:10:54 AM by Im_convincedmjalive
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Andrea

I spoke about the NWO in the TIAI 6/25 thread, I believe that TPTB do know about the bible prophecies and are trying to fulfill it according to their evil ways. As long as we know which side we are on it is ALL good.

Completely agreed.  I have felt this too, for quite a while now and I see it happening around us.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

An Old book turned video: [youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w5Ke7Tn3uOU[/youtube]

Updated discussion: Part 1 [youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jw815qLp3YY&list=PLCDA447D232841E77[/youtube]

Another good series: [youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1pz3GaawzWI[/youtube]

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Fide Et Opera

Dontwalkaway

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Don't let go, I don't wanna walk away
Thanks MsTrinity333.  Love You.   Now this shows even more corruption in government and religious organizations.  Another person saying that the Vatican has been involved in politics.  They want  the Vatican to be in charge of the "One World Religion".  More people talking about the hidden shadow government behind the scenes.    In the second video he even talks about the hidden government behind the hidden government.  The real leaders of this are extraterrestial in origin.  This is just like what David Icke has been saying.   And then to further blow your mind, Things are unfolding according to Bible prophecy !!!!!"

Love
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"And when that flag blows
There'll be no more wars
And when all calls
I will answer all your prayers"

Chorus from the song "Cry",  Invincible Album

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=39btKqMiqiQ&feature=related[/youtube]

This info is not a fear tactic but a warning to be aware. I personally agree with this video and I believe E.T.'s are demonic and it is a deception. I do not have a problem with others believing in the E.T. theory but I will make my stance/opinion known.

Thanks for contributing to this thread.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

You guys are right; its VERY DEMONIC. Chuck Missler has many teachings on the Nephilim (sp?). When I have access to my computer instead of my new Razor I'm still trying to figure out I'll post them! LOL
LOVE YOU GUYS <3
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Fide Et Opera

OK... This is interesting:  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Apocalypse & the End Times - Series 1:  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Apocalypse & the End Times - Series 2: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Watch Full Episodes - Alien Encounters, Chuck Missler:  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Chuck Missler Biotech The Sorcerers New Apprentice Session 1/3 Biotechnology:   You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Stem Cells & the Nephilim: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions