Bruce Swedien- I LOVE Michael Jackson
December 13, 2011, 06:58:46 PM
During Conrad Murray trial most of the people were with the eyes on the trial.I even said before that I didn't watched the trial "LIVE",just some small parts.During that time I found a LITTLE PIECE OF GOLD,that I kept with me till now  :).Today I want to share you all this videos,that I consider very special for me.Bruce Swedien is a dear friend of Michael,maybe from the few Michael has and which I admire very much.Bruce talks about a "VERY BEAUTIFUL" Michael, the kind of man that I want to remember for the rest of my life.Michael where ever you are ,I hope you are happy,I hope you are with your wonderful kids and that you finally find the LOVE that you deserve.For me you are  like that TREE from Shel Silverstein story: "Giving made the tree happy because his happiness lied within the happiness of others " .You gave us so MUCH and I thank you very much for that,I LOVE YOU with all my heart.  :cry:  :cry: !!!!!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kgtu-V-4q4Q&feature=channel_video_title[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tcWLZjfBVRo&feature=channel_video_title[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AIZ0Nl0WovU&feature=relmfu[/youtube]
Last Edit: December 13, 2011, 07:08:48 PM by applehead250609
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: Bruce Swedien- I LOVE Michael Jackson
December 13, 2011, 07:33:02 PM
 /bravo/ Swedien!
I wish everyone thought of Michael this way, this is the 100% truth. Michael never deserved any of the crap he got from society & the media. It breaks my heart every time I think about it. I hope he knows how loved he is by his billions of fans. Anyone that believes any sort of lie about Michael, is simply ignorant. They are brainwashed by the media and tabloids. & Instead of doing research, they just come out and attack an innocent person for no reason.  /pull hair/ Michael is the most misunderstood man on the planet :cry:

"Don't judge a person until you've walked 2 moons in his moccasins." bearhug
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

أملي هو فيكم.

December 13, 2011, 08:03:53 PM
Thank you so much for sharing this. I remember seeing this a while back and I agree with you both - Michael deserves nothing but peace, joy, happiness, and prosperity. I enjoyed seeing these videos again and listening to someone who truly does know Michael.

Blessings and hugs :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

RK

December 13, 2011, 08:29:25 PM
Thankyou applehead. Great interview from Bruce.  /bravo/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 14, 2011, 01:29:39 AM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Thank you so much for sharing this. I remember seeing this a while back and I agree with you both - Michael deserves nothing but peace, joy, happiness, and prosperity. I enjoyed seeing these videos again and listening to someone who truly does know Michael.

Blessings and hugs :)

I agree with you all,Michael deserves all the LOVE in the world  :)   bearhug !!!!
I have a question for you all that watched the interview.At one moment mr.Bruce talks about Childwood song and he said that Quincy Jones told him to let that moment of tears,at the end of song,there because it meant to be that way.But I'm wonder if this is something done intentional or it was real  :? .Michael worked with Quincy till Bad album,no  :?: ,and Childwood is from History tour  :? . I remember that Michael had moment of breakdown at the end of She's out of my life and that's the song Quincy was said to leave that part there.So who knows maybe I'm wrong and maybe Quincy really worked with Michael till late,but it was kept from the public  :? .Intresting ,no   :idea: ?????
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RK

December 14, 2011, 09:59:44 AM
Bruce got a bit mixed up there. I have heard Quincy talking about that exact same thing when they were  recording She's Out Of My Life.  He said Michael cried on every take even though Q says he'd never experienced that type of  loss in real life. [How would he know that for sure? His opinion anyhow] And then he said 'leave it in there it's mean't to be there'.
But in Bruce's defence...MJ does cry at the last line of childhood as well. And Bruce was there for both...but not Quincy. I hope that makes sense.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

crina

December 14, 2011, 01:33:31 PM
ty for post this....is very true :))) bearhug
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

skyways

December 14, 2011, 02:01:14 PM
Dear @Applehead!  Thank U soo much 4 that info!@@

Did anyone remember or even save it by chance the THAT  TWEET from   Bruce account " MICHAEL IS ALIVE " or not gone or with us - something along that very line?
His account and that exact tweet was spotted   by some member of very first MJHD forum  run by amy.
So i was open then my very first twit account just 2 be able 2 see it by my own eyes - It Is Really Was There!  I even exchange  couple of tweets wth him and there after few week he delite his account-  and so that tweet disapear from my wall.
I may b able to recover its info from my stored old comp but it wl take some time.

L.O.V.E. TO ALL!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

blankie

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • It's all for L.O.V.E.
December 14, 2011, 02:37:09 PM
Thanks Applehead     bow/    ...great.....     bearhug   I agree...  bearhug.... Michael deserves all the L.O.V.E. of the world....is the only one...unique...special...wonderful...   He is L.O.V.E.  !!!!!    moonwalk_/ mj_dance/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions