Re: Was Michael a victim of sexual abuse himself?
December 09, 2011, 10:14:50 AM
Just because someone got sexual abused as a child and/or adulthood does not mean they become molestors and rapists as adults.
Many people who have been sexually abused (and other form of abuse) become the opposite when they grow up, they help abused children and/or adults, start charities, dedicate work to get the word out. Help and support victims.

Don't forget that!

I don't know if MJ have ever been sexually abused, I pray and hope he never did.

But also here on this subject Professor Griff (former member of Public enemy, co member to Chuck D who is a "friend" and was interviewed by Siggy Jackson) talks about the sexual abuse in Hollywood and in the Music Industry, he also talks about Michael Jackson.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Love is the Solution to Everything.

December 10, 2011, 07:30:52 AM
Corey Feldman says Pedophelia is the biggest problem in Hollywood

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LtrWA6X3xX4&feature=g-hist[/youtube]

People must wake up to this.
It is a very big chance that Michael might have been exposed to all this as a child.
And alot of other child stars.

I big red warning flag came up when in the documentery Life of an Icon (where Rebbi, katherine and others were in) and this old man, a producer or record producer or something, said that when Michael was a boy, he spent 6 days with him in his hotel room, alone with this man.

*Warning*

It might have been innocent, but considering everything, that did not sound right. I would never leave my child alone several days with a man I did not know nor woman, and what record producer wants the child alone with him for several days, it doesn't make sence.

It might be awful, some things we just don't want to see, but we must. These sick things go around in Hollywood and many thousands of children get abducted every year never to be found and many of these go to underground pedophelia rings, where powerful people as former presidents, politicians and people with much money are involved in.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

DoTopic starter

December 10, 2011, 09:04:03 AM
@VeryLittleSusie.
True, taking your sons to those clubs at that age is also a form of abuse. Not to mention the hours that were left to sleep before going to school early in the morning (now I understand one of the reasons Michael had sleeping problems).
And Michael might have been more sensitive then his brothers, I don't think it was 'just a small spanking' as you listen to Michael in the vid in my post (reply 11). Who is lying about it, Jermaine or Michael? And IF Michael is lying, and if it were just 'small spankings', then why did he describe his youth as 'so terrible'? Was there something else happening to him more frequently then with the others?

@Magic_Love_4U
I never ever suggested that people who were abused, become abusers themselves later in life! I hope that this is clear!
I agree with you that most of them will help other victims in any form or way after they have come to terms with their past.

I big red warning flag came up when in the documentery Life of an Icon (where Rebbi, katherine and others were in) and this old man, a producer or record producer or something, said that when Michael was a boy, he spent 6 days with him in his hotel room, alone with this man.

I haven't seen the documentary yet, just the trailer a couple of weeks ago. Thanks for reminding me, I hope it's on Youtube. Is that true, Michael spending 6 days alone with that man? It doesn't have to be bad or evil, but it sure raises eyebrows and it sounds suspiciously, if you link it to the rumors going round for years and the way Michael talks about his childhood (AND listen to his lyrics!!)

@Bee Bee
Hi, don't get me wrong, I do understand what you are saying. However, I think it's very hard to get proper evidence if none of the victims is willing to expose the name (because of threats or out of fear) of the people that were doing these things to them. In the case of Jordy, I think it was very clear what the purpose of his father was, and that he was made to lie by him, remember, he didn't want his parents in his life no more after all was said and done. The Arvizos (every one of them) told one lie after another. Every witness who was called by Sneddon denied that anything improperly ever occured between them and Michael. These witnesses didn't have to be afraid to have to reveal the name of their perpetrator, they were not whistleblowers, all they had to do was to say HE DID IT, but they didn't. Jordy also never accused Michael himself. So Jordy was in my opinion not a liar and Arvizo are exposed as we all know. The two Corey's talked about it, but NEVER mentioned names. And YES, it WAS hard, because Haim is dead.
"There's one person to blame in the death of Corey Haim. And that person happens to be a Hollywood mogul. And that person needs to be exposed, but, unfortunately, I can't be the one to do it," Feldman said, adding that he, too, had been sexually abused by men in show business.

WHY NOT? WHAT ARE THEY ALL SO AFRAID OF???????
Last Edit: December 10, 2011, 09:06:48 AM by Do
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge, and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind."
Bertrand Russel

December 10, 2011, 09:37:02 AM
Hey Do. :)

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Every witness who was called by Sneddon denied that anything improperly ever occured between them and Michael. These witnesses didn't have to be afraid to have to reveal the name of their perpetrator, they were not whistleblowers, all they had to do was to say HE DID IT, but they didn't.

Sadly, I do not agree with you on that. We cannot know for sure whether the attacks were really that severe but the Chandlers were supposedly threatened and attacked quite a lot, either by Michael's fans or people from Michael's camp, with or without Michael's consent. Even Geraldine Hughes speaks about attacks on Mr. Rothman's office in her book, so there is obviously some truth to it. I think people going against Michael did have a lot to lose, Michael's fans can be quite tough, and he also had shady people working for him. Maybe there is even some truth to the Arvizo's claims of being threatened by the alleged co-conspirators but the defense always agreed (and they are probably very right) that Michael was unaware of any threats.

To set the record straight: I fully believe in Michael's innocence. But it would not have been easy for victims to come out if there had been any.

As for Corey Feldman, please also remember that he is a major drama queen and has accused Michael of all types of ridiculous things, such as abandoning him on 9/11. There are other reports from people who were around that strongly contradict what Corey claimed. I'm not at all alleging that he is lying about the sexual abuse he had to endure, just saying that he is a drama queen and loves to wine and exaggerate. The two Coreys both spoke about their abuse on television, if exposing the ones responsible was that dangerous, wouldn't they generally keep their mouths shut instead of complaining about it in reality soaps? If the abusers are that dangerous, wouldn't they have to fear attacks when they hint at the abuse in public? Again, I'm not alleging they were lying, just pointing out there is a lot of drama involved that might or might not be 100% authentic... to that extent.

However, I am severely sorry about Corey Haim's demise, and I'm not trying to downplay the issue. I believe he was abused, and that probably played an important role.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

If you'd only come to me, my heart wouldn't be full of sorrow
But now all I can do is hope and pray that you'll come to me
tomorrow

December 10, 2011, 09:55:38 AM
If it was exactlu 6 days I dont remember but it was several days alone with that man in a hotel. For some reason I have the number 6 in my head lol.

Well, all human beings have personalities (most anyway) and being a drama queen does not mean someone is lying.
Being a drug addict does not mean someone is lying.
Michael was kinda dramatic in many ways too... just sayin.

Do the research about the illuminati and when you understand how they work you'll know why they don't kill someone as soon someone speak or say something. And remember, they didn't mention names.

There have been many child celebrities that in adulthood have said what really went down on the sets and in their own families and around hollywood. Look into it, it is very frightening that these things happen.
Sick!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 10, 2011, 12:14:31 PM
Of course Michael was abused,i also believe he was a mk ultra victim.This happens to the majority of child stars.They are easy to control this way.When they become adults,they tend to become resistant from their handlers,and they are painted as junkies or just plain crazy.In reality they are only remembering the abuse and the torture,that they endured when they were younger.When they break free,they are reprogrammed,but the media tells us they are going to rehab.Beware of Cedars Sinai Hospital in California,it is a mk ultra facility.This is were a lot of celebrities are taken for reprogramming.No one makes it big in Hollywood unless they engage in homosexual or pedophilia activities.Very sick.   
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MJ u are so beautiful,inside and out,u truly are a gift from God.I love u,brother.

December 10, 2011, 12:26:56 PM
@ilovemjforever

I believe he was too. The more I look into this thing the more sicken I get about his father.
I truly feel for Britney Spears, when she had that shaving her hair incident, one of the people in the tattoo parlor or hair dresser salon or where it was, said Britney only said she didn't want to be touched anymore, she wanted them to stop touching her, and putting things in her head.

How "messed" up is that, not of what she did or said, but that it is right there infront of us, and most of us look the other way and say, oh she has drug problems or mental problems.
She's under such control. :(

From what I researched there are so many different sayings on how they get u in.
Some say that there's different levels on what kinda sick stuff u need to do to stay in the "game" depending on how much money u earn. And what u said about pedophelia and homosexual acts, that are the most common.

But I do believe in my heart that Michael Jackson refused, they might have wanted him and tried to get him to do those things to children, but MJ refused. And that is what others have said too. Professor Griff is one of them.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 10, 2011, 01:31:55 PM
@ilovemjforever

I believe he was too. The more I look into this thing the more sicken I get about his father.
I truly feel for Britney Spears, when she had that shaving her hair incident, one of the people in the tattoo parlor or hair dresser salon or where it was, said Britney only said she didn't want to be touched anymore, she wanted them to stop touching her, and putting things in her head.

How "messed" up is that, not of what she did or said, but that it is right there infront of us, and most of us look the other way and say, oh she has drug problems or mental problems.
She's under such control. :(

From what I researched there are so many different sayings on how they get u in.
Some say that there's different levels on what kinda sick stuff u need to do to stay in the "game" depending on how much money u earn. And what u said about pedophelia and homosexual acts, that are the most common.

But I do believe in my heart that Michael Jackson refused, they might have wanted him and tried to get him to do those things to children, but MJ refused. And that is what others have said too. Professor Griff is one of them.
I agree with you 100%.Britney is a obvious mk ultra victim.She was beginning to break free,and then they take her to rehab/reprogramming.The sad part is everyone thinks she was crazy or strung out on drugs.That is only a front.I think all Disney child stars are victims to this sickness.M.J. also did The Wiz of Oz,which also was also a Disney production.The more money you earn the more they come after you.If you dont support their agenda they will destroy you or kill you.I dont for a second believe M.J. touched those kids.They tried to frame him but they failed.Some fans turned on him but the majority supported him even more.Then he became a bigger threat and started to speak out,of course they knew he had to be taken care of.I believe he was a target on 9-11,they did not succeed,M.J. realized he was a marked man and faked out those evil fucks.If only more celebrities would speak out about this,the sad truth is,they don't want to lose their wealth.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MJ u are so beautiful,inside and out,u truly are a gift from God.I love u,brother.

December 10, 2011, 01:58:03 PM
@ilovemjforever

I agree with u also.
Walt Disney is not good. Everytime I hear MJ talking about how much he loves disney movies and Disney my heart pinches. It is not a good sign. Yes u can love surtain movies and all that, but he really went all in with the whole Disney thing. Knowing how MK Ultra and media manipulation and subliminal messaging works, there are clear signs right there that MJ was a victim of that.

I love some Disney movies, but when I found out what Disney is all about a few years ago, I can't look at a Disney movie the same ever again. But heyyy, I do love Pirates of the Caribean, lol.

No but seriously, it is good to be aware of these things.
To know the reality of this world, no matter how sick it is.

I piece of me believe Janet Jackson is still under full control of those people still today. It is just something about her.

Here's a video of a survivor and victim of MK Ultra and other experiments.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eXDASDDrDkM[/youtube]

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 10, 2011, 02:39:33 PM
@ilovemjforever

I agree with u also.
Walt Disney is not good. Everytime I hear MJ talking about how much he loves disney movies and Disney my heart pinches. It is not a good sign. Yes u can love surtain movies and all that, but he really went all in with the whole Disney thing. Knowing how MK Ultra and media manipulation and subliminal messaging works, there are clear signs right there that MJ was a victim of that.

I love some Disney movies, but when I found out what Disney is all about a few years ago, I can't look at a Disney movie the same ever again. But heyyy, I do love Pirates of the Caribean, lol.

No but seriously, it is good to be aware of these things.
To know the reality of this world, no matter how sick it is.

I piece of me believe Janet Jackson is still under full control of those people still today. It is just something about her.

Here's a video of a survivor and victim of MK Ultra and other experiments.I

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eXDASDDrDkM[/youtube]O yes sweety,Janet is also a victim.I believe her programming started at an earlier age than Michael.She was also a child actress.Her Superbowl incident was planned.Janet is a MK Ultra Sex Slave.No doubt about it.I feel she has had a harder time breaking free,due to her early programming.She,is no doubt still under their control.Whats even more scary is i think Michael s kids  could also possibly be under some kind of control.I was looking in a magazine today and one of the kids were throwing up satanic hand signs.And know Paris is starting
in a movie.I dont know whats going on,but i am very suspicious.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 10, 2011, 04:15:35 PM
I guess, taking your kids to strip-clubs and putting them in front of strippers and hookers - actually IS molesting.

However, Jermaine in his book explains that Michael was far more sensitive than other brothers, he pervceived things differently. What was "just a small spanking" to Jermaine - was a tremendous violence in Michael's eyes... It's Jermaine's opinion from his book though.....

Totally agree! My ex's dad used to get drunk and he would become violent..There were 4 children and the 2 of them(my ex and his sister) had experienced the worst because they were the older children. And I always remember him saying how badly his dad had treated them, the beating etc And his sister was like "Ok, it happened but it belongs to the past now, get over it and move on with your life". And she would always tell me that it was bad but not as bad as her brother was talking about it! So, the point is that he wasn't lying but he was more vulnerable and emotionally sensitive. So, I don't think that it went that deep...to sexual molestation ...of course we can never know for sure..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 10, 2011, 04:40:24 PM
I really hope the children (Michaels) are safe. The one I feel most worried about is Blanket, he SEEM so sad, I don't know but when I look at Blanket the feelings I get is the same as when I look at Michael.
Sadness and Pain, but alot of love.

But that just my feeling.

I don't believe Joe sexually abused them, abused as in spanking yes and emotional abuse also.
But I do believe in change too.
Maybe Joe didn't know what they did to Michael and some of his other children...
Like most things, these are just speculations and theories, only they and those involved knows for sure.

A few other things comes to mind, one survivor of mk ultra said they inplanet a chip by "taking out" her right eye and using a long needle (like what they used to do in mental institutions, I dont remember what it is called) and inserted it in the corner of the eye up in the "brain" and injected the chip. And placed back the eye.

They used to disslocate their (her) limbs, arms and legs, so she couldnt run, main purpose was to inflict pain, and this was one of their most common methods (and sexual abuse, mental and physical).

Before I even looked into what mk ultra was, and this latest I just came across today actually, I have always thought MJ¨s right eye looked... a bit glased (I cant explain it) I thought first maybe he had an eye problenm, sight problem or maybe just a contact.
But maybe that was a result of the insertion of the chip. ?

And in the Murray documentery, Murray said that (i think it was in that.) Michaels (right) thigh/leg often got disslocated from his hip.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 10, 2011, 04:56:02 PM
i have delved into this subject a time or two with mega resistance.  But as stated it has been talked about a lot during Michael’s lifetime.  The only thing that I feel differently about is the possible abuser.  I have often sensed Michael’s resistance to Q and he has for a time talked very negatively about Michael.  Thus, I feel if he were a victim of any kind of sexual abuse at a very young age in the industry, even a grope or a feel,  it was at the hands of Q and his associates.  But then just like all the rest of this is it’s based on my personal observations and how I get this negative, not kosher vibe every time I see or hear something he has had to say about Michael with that sneer of his.  It’s as clear as day that he has some ill feelings againt Michael, probably because he grew up and away from his ass :roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

December 10, 2011, 05:59:59 PM
I haven't looked into Q (I guess u mean Quincy Jones) I only watched what professor griff said about the music industry and he did say that Quincy Jones is one of those who rape new artists, young artists and so on. And that Quincy raped Michael and made Michael do things to Quincy. Professor Griff mentioned alot of names.

I did see a short clip of Quincy getting a question about Michael after his death, and Quincy did not sound so, well, loving.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tink

In reference to a chip: microchips didn't exist in the time frame being spoken about. Only now, are they being implanted into human brains, to control EPILEPTIC SIEZURES! Tiny things, but for a friend's brother who suffers 20,000 of them a day (you can see them in his eyes, body language), it's something they've been waiting to do, praying for - to get him off all of his meds. They hope he can go back to being intelligent, instead of fighting the epilepsy every moment of his life.

Pain centers: each and every person is wired differently. If you slap a person 3X bigger than me, it will feel like a slap to them. If you strike me, I'll be on the floor, screaming bloody murder, because my system perceives pain in a hypersensitive way. I think this is how Michael was: just more sensitive, smaller.

Back in the 60s, many of us were hit with straps and leather belts - for minor infractions. My sister did something wrong one morning before school, and instead of fessing up? She denied anything, and we all got hit with a leather belt. Any oiling of people, or the belt, cord, makes it more stingy.

Allegations against Quincy Jones are just that: allegations. Quincy may have not liked the fact that Michael went on, became the King of Pop, going past him.

What I am bemused by, is how people haven't been speaking about the private adult swing clubs in Hollywierd. Most of us are against them, because we feel that it's immoral, and helps to promote the spread of many diseases.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Black & Proud! I'm like the Oracle/Batgirl, who helps Batman in the comic books. I believe in "Comic Book justice."

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal