marumjj

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • "Lies run sprints, but the truth runs marathons"
  • Smile, though your heart will hurt
Well, this is a very sensitive issue, I'm thinking that way can be shared. While there have been fulfilling many of the letters illuminati, we try to make it known that it is the subject, each within his inner circle, not to scare anyone, but a bit of information to people interested and the report itself.
I uploaded some video on my facebook and have not had much relevance, this time I will give some introduction to catch the interest.
There is nothing worse than ingnorancia, so we try to help others, an ignorant people is a people easy to handle, that happens a lot in my country, give "welfare" and thus keep them in a fist.
It is a very difficult task, and we see that Michael has spent years trying to get the message and I think this is the reaction that he expects of us. So family: Hands On! Thanks for sharing, blessings.  moonwalk_/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
For those who are scared, once again...

I believe the rumors: articles, videos=MEDIA=secondary source, about power of illuminati too exaggerated.
I personally don't give a fuck to illuminati and their plans and get tired reading about it on the hoax site.
LET ME REMIND YOU ALL SOMETHING: AS WE HAVE BEEN TAUGHT FROM FAIRY TAILS WHEN WE WERE LITTLE,
EVIL GETS WEAK PERSON. THUS, THE FEAR IS A POWER OF EVIL, NOT AN EVIL ITSELF.

According to Nostradamus predictions/vision I have seen in documental film, the end of the world will be in 3027 or so.

But wasn't it Michael Jackson that warned us in the first place??  I don't think we are afraid at all..

We are the more powerful, because knowledge is power...

Its about awareness....and we are the Army of Love....love always wins over hate and evil... God bless

I couldn't have said it better myself . They only have as much power as we give them by being fearful . Fear comes from the devil...and God doesn't give us the spirit of fear....but to be enlightened , wise, humble...etc. :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I turned 6 yrs old when MJ released the Smooth Criminal single. The 24th will be a very special b-day this yr....:) I'll be 29. Subtract 9-2 and what do you get???? lol Lucky #'s . Last yr in my 20's....

diggyon

I believe the rumors: articles, videos=MEDIA=secondary source, about power of illuminati too exaggerated.
I personally don't give a fuck to illuminati and their plans and get tired reading about it on the hoax site.
LET ME REMIND YOU ALL SOMETHING: AS WE HAVE BEEN TAUGHT FROM FAIRY TAILS WHEN WE WERE LITTLE,

According to Nostradamus predictions/vision I have seen in documental film, the end of the world will be in 3027 or so.

But wasn't it Michael Jackson that warned us in the first place??  I don't think we are afraid at all..

Its about awareness....and we are the Army of Love....love always wins over hate and evil... God bless
Ok, so let's face it. 2012 is dangerous. A disaster will hit the earth. So we are warned. So now we know. But can anyone tell me what can  we do about it?????? Should we start to build underground shelters as the American Government is doing??? Is there any chance for surviving this terrible disaster ???? WE know it's gonna happen. We are warned by this hoax.. but what's next????? I personally don't understand what kind of awareness should we raise as we can't do anything about this disaster!!!! We can't even protect ourselves. So in my opinion informing every one we know about what's gonna happen won't help at all. We will just create panic  and the people will wait for the disaster and will live in fear. Somehow I think to not inform anyone and just let them face it as we cannot make the people live in fear for 2 years, or even one year  from now.....................WE simply can't do anything to prevent this disaster......

period
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Together we are strong

You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time.
Abraham Lincoln

Thank you Michael for letting me discover the truth!

I lost the bet, Sarahli won it! ! ! loool

Billie_Jean13

In then end, love will defeat all that is bad in the world, and everyone in the world will have the opportunity to open there eyes to what is really in front of them.

2012 will be a chance fro a fresh start for everyone, including our beloved mj, and all we can do is spread the love and be the shoulder fro him to cry on bearhug

Its all for love xoxo
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It takes one person to make a difference...
But it takes alot of differences to make a change <3 Love Lives forever

I believe the rumors: articles, videos=MEDIA=secondary source, about power of illuminati too exaggerated  /cook/  albino/ .
I personally don't give a fuck to illuminati   :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  /bravo/ and their plans and get tired reading about it on the hoax site.
LET ME REMIND YOU ALL SOMETHING: AS WE HAVE BEEN TAUGHT FROM FAIRY TAILS WHEN WE WERE LITTLE  respect/ ,

WOW what a geart post Scorpion girl  8-)  :-*  beerchug !!!!!
Now finally someone who has the GUTS and the "balls"  :oops:  :lol: ,to make a wonderful statement  8-) !!!!
FEAR is a very common "disease",lol  :lol:  :lol:  :lol: ,and it's important not to have any fear towards them, why fear something you have never seen ,lol  :mrgreen:   :roll:  :lol:  :lol: :lol:?
Fear is also the reason why some things are really messy in this world  :x  ,but I'm more than sure that the END OF FEAR is very close  8-)  :mrgreen: !!!

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

But wasn't it Michael Jackson that warned us in the first place??  :idea:   I don't think we are afraid at all..

Hy 2good2btrue  :) !!!!!
Can you please tell me what do you mean regarding Michael's warning??? In THIS IS IT ,Michael told us that "is nothing to be nervous about" ,cause it's AN ADVENTURE  and he also told us that "it's starts with US". The best part is when he says:"THEY WHO",lol  :lol:  geek/ ,and he is RIGHT 100 % ,cause is not about THEY, is about US  :) .The problem is with US,we have to change first,in order to things to change.Why always has to be about SOMEONE else and not us,this is a thing I will never understand  :? ????? We always worry about the "People next to us" or "far away from us",about the things they do or do not.How about what I did this year,how many people I helped,or if I'm a better person than "they",lol  :oops: !!! This is the most important to my opinion,ofcourse,and not what some group of GHOSTS called Illuminati are doing   :) ,since the begining of this earth !!!!
Thank you for listening to me and I wish you all a HAPPY NEW YEAR  :)  party/  !!!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

LoveShyMichael

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • You don't have to explain something you never said
NWO has been in existenance for at least 100 plus years. Michael had a status in the industry where he was able to voice his concerns & be heard more than you or I would be. He was able to use this is spread the word about corrupt people, like Mottola, Sony etc....I actually heard NWO from Alex Jones, Jesse Ventura, Charlie Sheen, Chuck Norris, Joe Rogan, Tommy Chong, to name a few. These celebrities also have been question 9-11, JFK, & involvement in other false flag attacks on USA BY USA. Michael was a help spread some of NWO but until this site many of people probably never heard of NWO. But it's been around, just most people didn't know what it was or didn't want to believe our own USA was run by "main stream medi whores" and Wall Street "thugs" who are running the Federal Reserve. As much as I grew up with Michael, & believe Michael did fake his death to save his life. But credit is due also other forms of alternative media, like Alex Jones.....www.infowars.com.....www.prisonplanet.com......wwwnaturalnews.com....www.drudgereport.com....to name a few.....THOSE SITES ARE THE MOST TRUSTED SITES ON THE INTERNET. ALEX JONES WILL NEVER LIE TO YOU, HE EATS, BREATHES & SLEEP THESE SCUM BAGS WE CALL "TRUSTED OFFICIALS".....REVEILING NWO & ILLUMANTI ARCHIEVE SITES. PLEASE CHECK HIM OUT, YOU WON'T HEAR MOST OF WHAT HE REVEALS ON ANY MAIN STREAM MEDIA. Agenda is there, we the people including Michael was one person that made a difference and was hoping to save the next generation of you & me. Please spread the word of these sites. Our lives depend on it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

2good2btrueTopic starter

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
Michaels Tony Mottolla speech is one warning....the family have been telling us as well...THEY killed MJ.....

Who are THEY....???  Thats for us to find out...the family are too scared to mention names as they will put in danger...

THEY have what they want now...so let it simmer, and then he will BAM..!!!!!

I always believed that Michael would be the one to tell the world about their evil schemes and expose them and what they are doing....
When he does return, he will have everyones attention...including the POPE.  What an opportunity to have such global
exposure to announce whatever he has to say..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

2good2btrueTopic starter

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
NWO has been in existenance for at least 100 plus years. Michael had a status in the industry where he was able to voice his concerns & be heard more than you or I would be. He was able to use this is spread the word about corrupt people, like Mottola, Sony etc....I actually heard NWO from Alex Jones, Jesse Ventura, Charlie Sheen, Chuck Norris, Joe Rogan, Tommy Chong, to name a few. These celebrities also have been question 9-11, JFK, & involvement in other false flag attacks on USA BY USA. Michael was a help spread some of NWO but until this site many of people probably never heard of NWO. But it's been around, just most people didn't know what it was or didn't want to believe our own USA was run by "main stream medi whores" and Wall Street "thugs" who are running the Federal Reserve. As much as I grew up with Michael, & believe Michael did fake his death to save his life. But credit is due also other forms of alternative media, like Alex Jones.....www.infowars.com.....www.prisonplanet.com......wwwnaturalnews.com....www.drudgereport.com....to name a few.....THOSE SITES ARE THE MOST TRUSTED SITES ON THE INTERNET. ALEX JONES WILL NEVER LIE TO YOU, HE EATS, BREATHES & SLEEP THESE SCUM BAGS WE CALL "TRUSTED OFFICIALS".....REVEILING NWO & ILLUMANTI ARCHIEVE SITES. PLEASE CHECK HIM OUT, YOU WON'T HEAR MOST OF WHAT HE REVEALS ON ANY MAIN STREAM MEDIA. Agenda is there, we the people including Michael was one person that made a difference and was hoping to save the next generation of you & me. Please spread the word of these sites. Our lives depend on it.

These are exactly the people I trust when it comes to information.  Very credible..  I have spread these videos around, but the general population don't wanna see.......we can only try.  God bless
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

LoveShyMichael

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • You don't have to explain something you never said
@2good2btrue....

Thanks.....i try to tell everyone i can possibly reach about this site also. but you know once the mainstream media whores tell you something ......u must believe it right?.... i get laughed at everyday at work when i say Michael Jackson, Elvis & Tupac are still alive. They call me the crazy lady at work.......my motto is........YOU GUYS LAUGH AT ME BECAUSE YOU SAY I'M DIFFERENT......I LAUGH AT YOU GUYS, BECAUSE YOUR ALL THE SAME!!!  BRAINWASHED!!! BUT IT SHUTS THEM UP.  HAHAHAHA
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I love to read information on Infowars.  Very eye opening indeed. 
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

Tink

People truly thought the end of the world was beginning with Khruschev, when he told America that "We will bury you." He meant America's own working class to the 1%; it just didn't dawn on them yet. The 60s was a decade under the canopy of fear of the Cold War. The Hippies tried to brighten things up. Many musicians helped the world to forget the chill in the air. Minimum wage actually meant "The minimum amount needed, to own one house, one car for an entire family."

70s, Nixon pulled us out of an unwinnable war in Vietnam from pressure of the American people. Oil Embargo. Living started to go up, investors from overseas began to buy land in CA & the Heartland.

Fear of Planetary alignment in the year 1980 put the fear of God in many people, as they truly believed the planet would crack in half, or at least half the population would die off. Nada happened.

Many of us lived to see the Wall come down in Berlin, and watched Pink Floyd and many musicians play their hit, The Wall, there, live in 1990. The world's heart lifted dramatically.

2000, computers of course, didn't end the world, no one needed the panic of purchasing generators.

I believe something else, about the weird circumstances of the year 2012; I think the Mayans were killed off, simply before they could revise it like they did, periodically.

I've lived through so many "End of the World" cycles, that I feel people just MUST dredge something from history, tweak it, twist it. Take it from the ramblings of dead men, and give it a new spin, to make money off of it.

I'm a native Californian, and I simply can't tell you how many times I've been told, "Oh, the big one's going to drag you all into the water this year, bye-bye!" Actually, it's NYC that's on a shelf, sillies.

Michael didn't warn us about all of this; though, he did say to LOVE, and it's the ANSWER. Let go of FEAR.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Black & Proud! I'm like the Oracle/Batgirl, who helps Batman in the comic books. I believe in "Comic Book justice."

MJonmind

I believe Alex Jones to be a disinformation agent working for them (TPTB or Illuminati). He deflects all the pointing fingers away from Zionism and Israel, the true source behind, NWO and TPTB.  He gives truth-seekers what they want to hear, some half-truths, getting them all upset and ready to demonstrate in the streets.  Meanwhile the true perpetrators get off with hardly a mention, totally protected. A similar thing with Ron Paul.  Zionists know how to give the people what they want to hear.  Any spokespen who leaves Israel out of the expose, is only dis-information.

Similarly --"We should be best friends with Israel."  Ron Paul.  This says it all.

Huge red flags for both these supposed friends of truth-seekers against big-government and NWO!  :shock:

IMO, I suggest that these 2 might qualitfy for the description Front gave recently of, "wolves disguised as lambs".
Last Edit: January 02, 2012, 12:36:23 AM by MJonmind
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

2good2btrueTopic starter

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gorG2XYYZno&feature=like-suggest&list=UL[/youtube]
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uaqk-Cs8zms&feature=related[/youtube]
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z2itUVZmsRI[/youtube]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tink

I believe Alex Jones to be a disinformation agent working for them (TPTB or Illuminati). He deflects all the pointing fingers away from Zionism and Israel, the true source behind, NWO and TPTB.  He gives truth-seekers what they want to hear, some half-truths, getting them all upset and ready to demonstrate in the streets.  Meanwhile the true perpetrators get off with hardly a mention, totally protected. A similar thing with Ron Paul.  Zionists know how to give the people what they want to hear.  Any spokespen who leaves Israel out of the expose, is only dis-information.

Similarly --"We should be best friends with Israel."  Ron Paul.  This says it all.

Huge red flags for both these supposed friends of truth-seekers against big-government and NWO!  :shock:

IMO, I suggest that these 2 might qualitfy for the description Front gave recently of, "wolves disguised as lambs".

I'll glance over the videos, but I don't allow myself to become a sheeple.

I don't support the top 1%, who are Trillionaires. Most Jews are like you and I, just part of the human race. That's what Ron Paul's talking about, so there's not another extermination begun on them. FYI: I've seen the number tats on many, many elderly men & women growing up. And they weren't just Jews, remember that! Go into history.

You can't fight fire with fire. It must be with acceptance and L.O.V.E.!
States rights vs. Big Govt., like what's going down in CA, and other states right now. Medical Marijuana tax could quite literally save our economy, if handled right. It's giving jobs, and helping so many people, that you wouldn't believe. I'm seeing people rubbing tinctures on their joints made of this stuff, who thought this stuff was evil, couldn't hardly walk. Now, they don't need their canes. Cancer patients eating, and it's no joke!

This is a Big Pharma issue, vs. what you can grow in your backyard, and it's a state right if you're licensed. Chronic Pain patients with records qualify. Govurnator has already made under an ounce a misdemeanor, if pulled over.

The world is changing, but Wall Street is freaking out.

We wouldn't be in this rut, if NAFTA had never been signed - look it up! Our middle income jobs got shipped overseas, and that's why the rich got richer, and we've been losing the middle class.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Black & Proud! I'm like the Oracle/Batgirl, who helps Batman in the comic books. I believe in "Comic Book justice."

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal