2good2btrueTopic starter

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WIV-tMZKbz4&feature=related[/youtube][youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ffxecrl8QKA&feature=player_embedded#![/youtube]

[youtube]
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login[/youtube]

Last Edit: December 08, 2011, 01:43:16 AM by 2good2btrue
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MwgdecT6H4s&feature=list_related&playnext=1&list=SPA71FAD871C2C8036[/youtube][youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ffxecrl8QKA&feature=player_embedded#![/youtube]

[youtube]
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login[/youtube]

Thank's 2good2betrue  :) !!!!OMG what a SCARY stuff  :roll:  !!!! IS IT SCARY FOR YOU BABY   geek/  :lol: ???
"Who are they?? That's actually the 64 milion guestion,because we can't find that out  geek/  albino/  !!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

2good2btrueTopic starter

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
Yes I am scared....and so we should be. 

This is what Michael Jackson has been trying to tell us all this time.!!!

The numerology part of the hoax, is the most important part, and I beLIEve people are starting to wake up to it, and exposing them...

That's why MJ needs to BAM, as this is the final stage of this adventure.  This is our chosen path.

We are the chosen ones, and we have become united because of one common goal... we are the ones that can clearly see what others are too blind to see. 

We are people won't accept what we are fed from the media...........instead of asking WHY...we ask  WHY NOT ?  That's why we are here..

The one thing we can do, is start spreading the truth, and fight them by telling them....NO.

We aren't going to take it, anymore...  Be safe and as a soldier of love, spread this message...the message that Michaels being telling us through his music...God bless
Last Edit: December 08, 2011, 03:46:21 AM by 2good2btrue
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

emulik

@2good2btrue....absolutely agree with you on this! I am thankfull for this 2.5 years because I learned a lot and open my eyes to things which I did not see before..it is like spiritual growing..I think that more and more people realise that something is happening and searching for things about Illum. and other stuff. I so hope that during this upcoming year 2012 people will able to see and know that we can together win with love. michael-jackson/ thank you Michael again and everyone on this wonderful site/board.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Please do not forget who the driver is! ...:)

MJ will get us home safely! :)

trust in god people. those who turn to god will be protected. god is going to put an end to all evil in this world, including NWO. do not be afraid. have faith and trust in god and do whatyou can to learn about him.

this is the message mj is sending us...

@2good2btrue. thank you for posting these
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God
The righteous will prevail

Some of the most powerful are: Rothenchilds, Rockefellers.
There are 13 bloodlines that are the most powerful who run things.
Then there are a few others under them, for example McDonald and Disney bloodline.

Who they are are easy to find.

But then there are those people who do all the dirty work who are a bit harder to find out exactly who they are, but not impossible.

There is nothing to be afraid of, that is what they want you to believe.
When you understand how they work and what their purpose is, you'll know that the only ones who are afraid are them.

People wake up to reality in their own time and when they do it is up to them if they want to close their eyes again or look the other way, or if they want to see, understand and change.

For those who don't understand and see what is going on have not reached their point of awakening and it is not up to us to force them into it. Only they can do it. What we can do is change us, spread the positive down to our children and be all love and positive out in the world.

No negativity, only all positivity.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Love is the Solution to Everything.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rw4z-rSwNjY&skipcontrinter=1[/youtube]
Bill Ryan begins speaking at 02:30.

(Another link to the video:  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login)

Commentary beneath the video:

In January 2010, Project Camelot received 11 pages of information from an insider who was physically present at a meeting of Senior Masons in the City of London in 2005. What was discussed is chilling to the bone.

What our source reports is this:

* There is a planned Third World War, which will be nuclear and biological. Our source believes that this is on track to be initiated within the next 18-24 months.

*  It is planned to begin with a strike by Israel on Iran. Either Iran or China will be provoked into a nuclear response. After a brief nuclear exchange, there will be a ceasefire. The world will be thrown into fear and chaos - all carefully engineered.

*  The extreme state of tension will be used to justify heavy social and military controls in all western first world nations. Plans are already in place for that.

*  During the nuclear ceasefire, there is planned to be a covert release of biological weapons. These will initially be targeted against the Chinese. As our source chillingly told us, "China will catch a cold". Biological warfare will spread further, to the west. Infrastructure will be critically weakened.

*  This is intended to be just the beginning. After this, a full nuclear exchange would be triggered: the "real" war, with widespread destruction and loss of life. Our source tells us that the planned population reduction through these combined means is 50%. He heard this figure stated in the meeting.

This horrific scenario has been planned for generations. The first two world wars were part of the set-up for this final apocalypse - as is the centralization of financial resources that was precipitated with the equally well-planned financial collapse of October 2008.

As if all this were not enough, our source speculates this is all set against the backdrop of a coming "geophysical event" - the same kind of event as was experienced by our ancestors approximately 11,500 years ago. If this event occurs - not necessarily expected in 2012, but sometime in the next decade - it would destroy civilization as we know it, dwarfing even the effects of a nuclear war.

I asked the question to our source: If there's an expected catastrophe, then why initiate a Third World War? His answer, for the first time to me, made terrible sense.

The real goal, he explained, is to set up the post-catastrophic world. To ensure that this "New World" [note the term] is the one the controllers want, totalitarian control structures need to be in place when the catastrophe occurs - with an excuse that the populace will accept and demand them. Martial law in the right, carefully chosen countries before the catastrophe occurs will enable the "right" people to survive and prosper in the post-catastrophic world, and the beginning of the next 11,500 year cycle. What may have been carefully planned on a covert global scale, for the last several generations, is nothing less than who will inherit the Earth.

Who are the "right" people? The white Caucasians. This may be why the name of this project is The Anglo-Saxon Mission. Hence the justification for the planned genocide of the Chinese people - so that the New World is inherited by "us", not "them".

Our source was not informed about the planned fate of the second and third world countries such as those in South America, Africa and Asia. But he presumes that these would be allowed to fend for themselves and probably not survive well - or maybe not at all. The totalitarian military governments of the western, white, people are set to be the inheritors.

This is a plan so evil, so racist, so diabolical, so huge, that it almost defies belief. But it all aligns with what many commentators, researchers and whistleblowing insiders have been identifying for some years now. For me personally, it's the clearest picture yet of why the world is the way it is, and why the secrets are protected so fiercely: it may be all about racial supremacy. The Fourth Reich is alive and well.

Astonishingly, our source was not pessimistic. He stressed, as do we and many others, that consciousness is awakening rapidly all over the planet and that THESE PLANNED EVENTS ARE NOT INEVITABLE. If ever there was a reason to work closely together to raise awareness of the real threat to us all, this is it.

Watch this video, listen carefully to the strong message of hope and encouragement, and spread it far and wide. We stand for the potential magnificence of a united humanity that knows no racial boundaries or distinctions. Whether or not the catastrophe occurs - and many, including ourselves, maintain that it will not - we must co-create our own future, claim our power, and do whatever we can to alert people to the dangers around us... so that we can be stronger together, for the sake of our descendants and for the heritage of all living beings on Planet Earth.

Last Edit: December 26, 2011, 07:44:08 PM by starchild
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

the world wont end
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

LoveShyMichael

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • You don't have to explain something you never said
This country has been ran by Wall Street Thugs, (corporate government) since 1913- the establishment of Federal Reserve. Which is who runs this country. The Corrupt banksters...Like JP Morgan, Citibank, etc...Obama's special interests funding for his campaign is all from the corrupt bankers. Except for Ron Paul. If you want change he's the answer. Michael isn't the only person who rebelled against corruption. Alex Jones has been trying to open peoples eyes for 17 years. If you want the truth go to his web sites............www.infowars.com............www.prisonplanet.com........
If you want truth on Illuminati go to the archieves on these sites. Alex Jones SPEAKS THE TRUTH. That is how I confirmed that Elvis was still alive. Alex Jones doesn't mislead people. Thats why anyone who doesn't want to believe that this country is in trouble will doubt Alex Jones. Call him a nut, etc...NO PEOPLE IT'S TIME TO WAKE UP. WE'VE BEEN BRAINWASHED TOOOOO LONG!!!! 
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

For those who are scared, once again...

I believe the rumors: articles, videos=MEDIA=secondary source, about power of illuminati too exaggerated.
I personally don't give a fuck to illuminati and their plans and get tired reading about it on the hoax site.
LET ME REMIND YOU ALL SOMETHING: AS WE HAVE BEEN TAUGHT FROM FAIRY TAILS WHEN WE WERE LITTLE,
EVIL GETS WEAK PERSON. THUS, THE FEAR IS A POWER OF EVIL, NOT AN EVIL ITSELF.

According to Nostradamus predictions/vision I have seen in documental film, the end of the world will be in 3027 or so.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
EndlesslovetoMJ

SEHF

You're all welcome to come hide in my underground bunker.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

the world wont end

Agree.  In “The Anglo-Saxon Mission” video I posted earlier in this thread, I like what Ryan, the host, says about the power of consciousness, 37:00-41:45 (albeit his claim about time travel requires an open mind, but I'm game). :)
Last Edit: December 27, 2011, 12:06:49 AM by starchild
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

the 'earth' remains forever. as per ecclesiastes 1:4 "generations come and go but the earth itself remains forever"

the world will end. the 'world' refers to the 'wicked system'

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God
The righteous will prevail

use_your_illusion

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • If you're reading this...you owe me a dollar
You're all welcome to come hide in my underground bunker.

Lol...I shotgun the first to be on the list.

...I do think the EOW and NWO are coming…but God is salvation.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Do you give up yet?

2good2btrueTopic starter

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
For those who are scared, once again...

I believe the rumors: articles, videos=MEDIA=secondary source, about power of illuminati too exaggerated.
I personally don't give a fuck to illuminati and their plans and get tired reading about it on the hoax site.
LET ME REMIND YOU ALL SOMETHING: AS WE HAVE BEEN TAUGHT FROM FAIRY TAILS WHEN WE WERE LITTLE,
EVIL GETS WEAK PERSON. THUS, THE FEAR IS A POWER OF EVIL, NOT AN EVIL ITSELF.

According to Nostradamus predictions/vision I have seen in documental film, the end of the world will be in 3027 or so.

But wasn't it Michael Jackson that warned us in the first place??  I don't think we are afraid at all..

We are the more powerful, because knowledge is power...

Its about awareness....and we are the Army of Love....love always wins over hate and evil... God bless
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions