Re: Email correspondence with Mr. Craig Harvey
January 25, 2010, 02:59:01 PM
i know it begins after 30 minutes i, wrote fully develop after 6 hrs  - 12 hrs , in asphyxia it develps even earlier. and fix after 10 hrs , moving the body after that period indicates changing it from its original position .
      i heard someone saying  Frank  Dileo told in one of his interview that doctors at ucla wanted to put mj on
   ventilator ..
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tina K.

January 25, 2010, 03:16:15 PM
This is great :)  Craig Harvey is in a way admitting that there is something that's not right. I just dont know if I dare to jump around and dance yet :?  But good job !
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Michael I love you allways.

January 25, 2010, 03:20:28 PM
@ tina what about his recent tweet ? it was  straightforward reply i dont have the link but i m sure you will find it
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tina K.

January 25, 2010, 03:33:36 PM
Sorry :?  no I cant find it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 25, 2010, 03:38:08 PM
@ tina read a post :::person of interest  craig harvey
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 25, 2010, 04:26:23 PM
This is a good link too. It covers most of the things discussed here...

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 25, 2010, 04:29:06 PM
mjj_fan i was just making an addition to what you had written which elaborated a bit more. Please do not get knickers in twist  8-)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 25, 2010, 04:37:03 PM
@ quirkydian,  i m not getting upset ...  not at all ......why would i ....dont take me wrong , thanks for the  link. Godbless
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 25, 2010, 04:50:09 PM
With the love L.O.V.E.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 02, 2010, 03:16:59 PM
Quote from: "*Mo*"
On August 27th I had a quite extensive email correspondence with Mr. Craig Harvey.  I had sent one email to all the four email addresses listed on the website of the LA County Coroners Office, though Mr. Harvey's email address is not listed there.

My question in the email was based on what Mr. Harvey said after the autopsy:

One of the reporters asked the spokesman:
Was there any controvercy about the death certificate signature by the doctor?

The answer to that question was:
No, the problem with the death certificate is that there was no doctor to sign the death certificate which then requires then that the coroner becomes involved because if there is no doctor to sign a death certificate then it falls to the coroner to do that function.  So that is how we became involved in the first place.  Had he been under the care of a doctor and that doctor been willing to sign the death certificate the coroner would not have become involved.  

I asked:

I was highly surprised to hear "Had he been under the care of a doctor"!  The media reports that UCLA staff tried to revive Michael Jackson for over an hour, and now it appears that no doctor was present during that time??!

Can you please tell me if this is indeed the case?

Also, if a doctor had been present and willing to sign the death certificate, then what would have been listed as the cause of death?  If the cause of death would have been obvious, then why does it take so long for the autopsy results to come out?

Just a little over an hour after I sent my email I got a reply from Mr. Harvey.  I was surprised to even receive an answer, because why would a coroner even bother to answer questions from some girl who's living on the other side of the ocean..?  I was stunned to see his extensive answer, he put a lot of effort into that while all he had to say was "Sorry, I can't give you any information regarding this case".

Here's what Mr. Harvey replied:

The issue as to whether a person’s death falls under the jurisdiction of the Coroner under California law depends on the immediate/suspected cause of death.  In certain cases, a private physician may sign a death certificate and the Coroner need not be involved.  These deaths are always due to natural causes.  In other cases, by law, only the Coroner can sign the death certificate due to the immediate or suspected cause/manner of death, e.g. gunshot wound, hanging, accident, suicide, homicide, etc.

The term “under the care of a doctor” or “had a doctor in attendance” means on its’ face that a person had been seen by a physician for a minimum specific period of time and that physician had a medical opinion as to the cause of death.  It does not necessarily mean that there was a physician physically standing next to the patient when they died.  In most cases, ER doctors do not sign death certificates for the many patients they pronounce dead upon arrival or shortly thereafter each year at their hospitals. Either they legally cannot sign a death certificate due to the cause of death or they simply have limited information on which to base a medical opinion.

Because no physician came forward to sign a death certificate, the Coroner had to be notified.  Even if a physician had come forward to sign a death certificate, the cause of death would have to be based on documented/known medical history and due to natural causes with no external factors involved.  If someone had signed a death certificate with inaccurate information, other physicians who know the patient or family members could contact the Coroner and the Coroner could take jurisdiction if the information is found to have merit.

Lastly, the vast majority (99%) of physicians will not jeopardize their profession or their livelihood by signing a bogus death certificate.  They have too much at stake should their fraud be detected and reported.

My jaw dropped when I saw that last paragraph...  Since Mr. Harvey was clearly willing to answer some questions I tried my luck and sent him another one:

What would be the purpose of blacking out the signature of the deputy coroner on Michael Jackson's death certificate?  Nowadays it's just a typed name and a stamp, so I don't see any reason for blacking that out.  

Just 11 minutes after sending my email Mr. Harvey replied again:

I am not sure why some of the information is redacted.  The death certificate is a State of California document, not a Coroner or County  of Los Angeles document.  They set the rules on what they deem as “private or confidential”.  I can understand redacting surviving family names and addresses and social security numbers, but some of the other stuff escapes my logic capacity.

I happily emailed back and forth with my new best friend, and received a total of 9(!) email from him until he went home to have dinner.  There was one other interesting answer which I will post here also.  My question was:

Something else I was wondering about, and I hope you don't mind me asking you - Why did you say "I am here to announce that the coroner has concluded the autopsy for mister Michael Jackson instead of on mister Michael Jackson?  I'm sure you already realized English it not my native language...

Mr. Harvey's answer:

It is probably mostly semantics.  I suspect it has to do with keeping in mind that our clients are people first not an object.

Draw your own conclusions...

I have emailed the Corona ,and this was his reply.
the question I asked him is below .

The body was that of Michael Jackson. And by the way, we have released nothing officially, so everything out there in the blogosphere is conjecture or otherwise unsubstantiated.

Hello,
I would just like to ask you this question and hope you will give an honest answer , the body that you or your office performed an autopsy on was suppose to be Michael Jackson , there are several discrepancy about his physical appearance , would you honestly say that you believe in your heart that , that baby was actually Michael Jackson .
I would like your honest answer .
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tina K.

February 02, 2010, 03:40:22 PM
:(  it was him then... or so he says. But the positive is , that all the things about the autopsy we have heard, is only lies.I really dont know what to think right now.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kirsche

February 02, 2010, 03:55:30 PM
Quote from: "Tina K."
:(  it was him then... or so he says. But the positive is , that all the things about the autopsy we have heard, is only lies.I really dont know what to think right now.

what else should he answer?

Should he say " Uhhm no, it wasn't Michael Jackson it was a dummy or a double" ?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[
OKAY, EVERBODY! THAT\'S A WRAP!

Tina K.

February 02, 2010, 04:11:58 PM
Quote from: "Kirsche"
Quote from: "Tina K."

what else should he answer?

Should he say " Uhhm no, it wasn't Michael Jackson it was a dummy or a double" ?
No, but I just thougt, that he was nor gonna answer that qestion....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Craig Harvey has a Facebook page, I am his friend, but he has never posted anything about Michael. Even when people have asked him if Michael was still alive.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Remember, It\'s all for L.O.V.E
It was the story of an uncommonly gentle man. Innocence is what he knew. Beauty is what he saw.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

MissG

What I ask myself time after time is how they use a drivers license to identify a body, specially when the drivers license has another name.

I worked for a U.S company some years ago and I had problems getting my checks paid because My ID,the passport, said my full name and my contract did not. My passport and my drivers license have the same name since it´s a legal document.

Only makes sense to me that a person called Michael Joseph Jackson died. I guess that the name Michael Joseph Jackson is not exclusive and many citizens may share the same name.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"