Tina K.

Quote from: "Gema"
What I ask myself time after time is how they use a drivers license to identify a body, specially when the drivers license has another name.

I worked for a U.S company some years ago and I had problems getting my checks paid because My ID,the passport, said my full name and my contract did not. My passport and my drivers license have the same name since it´s a legal document.

Only makes sense to me that a person called Michael Joseph Jackson died. I guess that the name Michael Joseph Jackson is not exclusive and many citizens may share the same name.

I diden't understand that either, but he was also identified by family and fingerprints. Well, that's what I was told by the coroners. :?
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Michael I love you allways.

A man who allegedly had around 50 surgeries has been identified by his driver's license???

We are talking about MJ!!!! If I were a coroner (someone who is not a fan, someone who does not see MJ every day) I would perform a DNA test in every case!!! Just to make sure this is not someone else/an impersonator.

I cannot understand this stuff with the driver's license  :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Glinda

Re: Email correspondence with Mr. Craig Harvey
September 14, 2010, 01:00:50 PM
 :| orly?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

September 30, 2010, 01:43:09 PM
This post is specifically for Mo and Souza.

Since you have an e-mail correspondence with Craig Harvey, is it possible for you to determine his IP address?  If so, is it then possible to see if that IP address has logged in to this website?

Some other questions, and I'm happy to help do some digging.

1)  Is it possible that someone (maybe one of his doubles) was deathly ill and they had his legal name changed to Michael Joseph Jackson before he died?  This would absolve Craig Harvey and others from legal trouble because when they say "The body was that of Michael Jackson" they are not technically lying.  Is it possible to obtain legal name change documents for the state of California?

2)  Is it possible that the coroner is a vet?  His facebook page is littered with posts about animals.  Perhaps he performed the autopsy on MJ's dog?

3)  Perhaps another possibility is that MJ found someone with the same name who was ill and dying and made a deal with them or something?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

*Mo*

September 30, 2010, 02:11:28 PM
Quote from: "anonJedi"
This post is specifically for Mo and Souza.

Since you have an e-mail correspondence with Craig Harvey, is it possible for you to determine his IP address?  If so, is it then possible to see if that IP address has logged in to this website?
The emails that went back and forth between Mr. Harvey and me last year in August, and we started this website 3 months later.  In January of this year we moved to a new server.  Any traffic prior to January is not listed in our stats.  It is possible to check if he (or anyone else from the coroner's office) has visited this site, but it would take some time to go through the files.

Some other questions, and I'm happy to help do some digging.

1)  Is it possible that someone (maybe one of his doubles) was deathly ill and they had his legal name changed to Michael Joseph Jackson before he died?  This would absolve Craig Harvey and others from legal trouble because when they say "The body was that of Michael Jackson" they are not technically lying.  Is it possible to obtain legal name change documents for the state of California?
We firmly believe that someone died on June 25th and there is the possibility that it was a double who died on which an autopsy was performed.  

As to obtaining legal documents (about whatsoever) - all documents pertaining to the Jackson family are sealed, so there is no possibility of obtaining copies.

2)  Is it possible that the coroner is a vet?  His facebook page is littered with posts about animals.  Perhaps he performed the autopsy on MJ's dog?
We wrote our "Dog Autopsy" theory last year in October, and although it was immediately ridiculed to the max, it's a well researched theory.  It contains quite some interesting information.  In case you're interested:

3)  Perhaps another possibility is that MJ found someone with the same name who was ill and dying and made a deal with them or something?
Since there are 3 different names on the autopsy report it doesn't necessarily mean the person who died was also named Michael Jackson.  It's possible that Mike made a deal with a terminally ill person who agreed on going through the autopsy process.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

October 05, 2010, 11:01:53 AM
"No, the problem with the death certificate is that there was no doctor to sign the death certificate which then requires then that the coroner becomes involved because if there is no doctor to sign a death certificate then it falls to the coroner to do that function. So that is how we became involved in the first place. Had he been under the care of a doctor and that doctor been willing to sign the death certificate the coroner would not have become involved. "

I remembered reading this several months ago but somehow when I came back to it today a new thought occurred to me...

considering that CM was MJ's personal physician, he would have technically been considered under the care of a doctor so therefore if Murray had just signed the DC from the very beginning the coroner would not have ever been involved and CM wouldn't be going through all of these legal battles. Given this, and the fact that it has been quoted that no physican is going to risk their career by signing a bogus DC, it would seem to me that CM didn't sign because he didn't want to falsify information and therefore CM and the coroner both had to be in on the hoax in order to make it the huge media scandal that it has been.  JMO.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I close my eyes just to try and see you smile one more time
Its been so long now all I do is cry
Cant we find some love to take this away
Cause the pain gets stronger every day
Cant you see I dont wanna walk away

Grace

January 16, 2011, 12:02:23 PM
Bump up.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
***********************************************************************************************
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
***********************************************************************************************
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.

pepper

January 16, 2011, 01:04:16 PM
Quote from: "*Mo*"

There was one other interesting answer which I will post here also.  My question was:

Something else I was wondering about, and I hope you don't mind me asking you - Why did you say "I am here to announce that the coroner has concluded the autopsy for mister Michael Jackson instead of on mister Michael Jackson?  I'm sure you already realized English it not my native language...

Mr. Harvey's answer:

It is probably mostly semantics.  I suspect it has to do with keeping in mind that our clients are people first not an object.

on (preposition)

a. Used to indicate the object affected by actual, perceptible action: The spotlight fell on the actress. He knocked on the door.
b. Used to indicate the object affected by a figurative action: Have pity on them.
c. Used to indicate the object of an action directed, tending, or moving against it: an attack on the fortress.
d. Used to indicate the object of perception or thought: gazed on the vista; meditated on his actions.

for (preposition)

a. Used to indicate the recipient or beneficiary of an action: prepared lunch for us.
b. On behalf of: spoke for all the members.
c. In favor of: Were they for or against the proposal?
d. In place of: a substitute for eggs.

I had this same question, and I guess his answer makes sense, BUT, to me it still sounds like he was saying "concluded the autopsy "for", meaning "on behalf of" - concluded the autopsy (on someone else) on behalf of "Michael Jackson".
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MissG

January 16, 2011, 01:08:20 PM
I believe that the right sentence would be
"I am here to announce that the coroner has concluded the autopsy [s:2ticgz4x]for[/s:2ticgz4x] of mister Michael Jackson"
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

pepper

January 16, 2011, 01:32:38 PM
Quote from: "Gema"
I believe that the right sentence would be
"I am here to announce that the coroner has concluded the autopsy [s:3lz02e32]for[/s:3lz02e32] of mister Michael Jackson"

Here is an example of how this was worded in another L.A. Coroner case:
Coroner to perform autopsy; determining Casey Johnson's cause of death could take weeks
January 5, 2010 | 10:38 am

Authorities said today it could take more than a month to make a final determination about what caused the death of Casey Johnson, heiress to the Johnson & Johnson fortune.

Casey Johnson, 30, was found dead in her Los Angeles home Monday morning, and police officials said a preliminary investigation by homicide investigators found nothing to suggest anything other than a death from natural causes.

An autopsy will be performed on Johnson today or Wednesday but an announcement on the cause of death could be deferred four to six weeks, pending the outcome of toxicology tests, said Ed Winter, a spokesman for the Los Angeles County coroner's office.

Winter said his office had received information that Johnson had a history of diabetes but added, "We are still conducting our investigation."
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MissG

January 16, 2011, 01:43:14 PM
On implies "of the body" and of implies "the person".

For will imply "on the order fo someone" (for me, for you...)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"