• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Life isn't a rehearsal the camera's always rolling
Re: Daughter in tears over 'I'll Be There'
December 05, 2011, 11:17:00 AM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Even I cry when I hear that song...among many other MJ songs. We need to stop over-analyzing.

Exactly!

She's a lovely young girl going through alot...can't she have one unguarded moment without it being put under a microscope? :roll:

video? pictures?.....really? :|

I agree with both viewpoints wholeheartedly and give extra applause to Snoopy71 for those comments.  I saw this earlier and had planned to post but you guys beat me to it.  IMO we should all be very careful and very aware that although Michael has invited us on or into this hoax adventure that there is still an amount of space and respect that needs to be given to his family...especially his children.  We do not own them and they do not owe us 24/7/365 proof of their activities just so we can analyze their behavior to see how it fits in the hoax.

This song in particular has been hard for even some of the most fervent beLIEvers to hear without breaking down...or so they say.  How on earth could we blame his daughter (that obviously is missing the everyday normalcy of him "being there" that she had with her Dad) for having a "moment"?  Why people want to throw their hands in the air...run around like chicken little saying the sky is falling and this can't be good...is beyond me.  Paris is a human being...with very human emotions and Thank God she does.  It shows us just how well and with how much love she was raised.

Lastly...I just have to say this but I'm prefacing it with a clear statement that I completely believe that Michael has not left us.  But on the off-off-off-off-off-off-off chance that we've been wrong all this time (again...I don't think so) ... and if that was a moment of true grief for that sweet girl...then how dare anyone ask for visual proof!!!  IMO that would be an unforgivable invasion of her privacy and any responsible adult should be ashamed for asking.  Sorry if that ruffles some feathers but it's how I feel about these particular types of situations.

You said it all and then some!

THANK YOU!

bearhug
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 05, 2011, 11:26:49 AM
@Love4Michael  /bravo/

VERY well stated.

With L.O.V.E. always.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The beauty of Michael Jackson is found in his heart and soul...his enormous talent is a bonus and what a bonus it is.

~PLAY the moments...PAUSE the memories...STOP the pain...REWIND the happiness~

December 05, 2011, 11:59:15 AM
Why should we have 'proof' for the girl crying? People cry when they are sad, that's pure emotion and no sign of weekness at all. It's a strength to feel what you feel and share it - if you can't be sad you cannot be happy, it's so easy for emotional intelligent humans. Why should Paris' tears be hoax-related interesting for us to watch? I feel with her and what the fans feel is not half of what MJ's kids going through.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

gwynned

December 05, 2011, 12:06:08 PM
I agree with everyone that the family deserves our respect with regard to their privacy.  However, this comment was posted publicly and cannot but have to do with the hoax as I'm quite certain that Michael is in absolute control of what is 'leaked' to the public.  Why would he leak this information?  Perhaps he's testing the limits of our faith and our confidence in the conclusions we have drawn from the evidence. 
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Love4Michael

December 05, 2011, 12:31:04 PM
I agree with everyone that the family deserves our respect with regard to their privacy.  However, this comment was posted publicly and cannot but have to do with the hoax as I'm quite certain that Michael is in absolute control of what is 'leaked' to the public.  Why would he leak this information?  Perhaps he's testing the limits of our faith and our confidence in the conclusions we have drawn from the evidence. 

I give Michael TONS of credit in the capability department...but for your logic to be true he'd have to be able to control every human being on the planet and that is simply and sadly not possible.  If it were possible, we wouldn't be going through all that we are right now because he would have simply stopped evil in it's tracks long ago.  So while I believe that Michael does indeed control what is "out there" for mass consumption when he can...I believe that there are still low-lifes preying about...vying for any bit of sensationalism they can find to disseminate.

As far as testing our confidence is concerned...I think there is probably some of that from time to time.  There's no better way to strengthen ones resolve than to have to question it from within.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Always reach out to lend support and to help bear a heavy burden. 
There is no greater gift that you can give than your caring and love. 
Spread laughter and joy in your travels and carry love with you in abundant supply. 
Share life...share the world.

blankie

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • It's all for L.O.V.E.
December 05, 2011, 01:43:38 PM
Even I cry when I hear that song...among many other MJ songs. We need to stop over-analyzing.

Exactly!

She's a lovely young girl going through alot...can't she have one unguarded moment without it being put under a microscope? :roll:

video? pictures?.....really? :|

I think that the better thing is waiting for the video.....  :? :roll: typing/ confused/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
LOVE YOU MORE

December 05, 2011, 10:18:26 PM
I think we can put this to rest peacefully and say that based on Paris' own words about the show it brought back memories and was very touching. So, for me, I am happy that it touched her heart that way. I know I cry when I see things like that and I am not directly related to it all. 

Hugs to all. I know we all feel very protective over those children. Blessings.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eVJdTM2JDAQ&feature=player_detailpage[/youtube]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

December 06, 2011, 04:29:50 AM
It's a beautiful song.  It always got me a little emotional for as long as I can remember.  Even the Mariah Carey/Trey Lorenz Duet version can do me in. 
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLoveTopic starter

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
December 06, 2011, 09:14:47 PM
Why should we have 'proof' for the girl crying? People cry when they are sad, that's pure emotion and no sign of weekness at all. It's a strength to feel what you feel and share it - if you can't be sad you cannot be happy, it's so easy for emotional intelligent humans. Why should Paris' tears be hoax-related interesting for us to watch? I feel with her and what the fans feel is not half of what MJ's kids going through.

I personally didn't want to see the video of it as a proof of Paris is crying but as a proof if the article is telling the truth or not.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

jujubii

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • ♥ wishing i had all the answers so I could see
December 14, 2011, 10:00:12 AM
"I'll Be There" makes me cry too.
So do memories of Michael being around when everyone knew he was still around.
Sometimes even just hearing Michael's voice or remembering his sweet face makes me teary.
And I KNOW that God and I know he is alive and well.

Why did I cry then?
Just the love, I guess. The emotion he brings out in me.

Now amplify this x1000 and you get why Paris cried.
Not because her father is 'dead', not because he's gone forever.

But because he wasn't there with her at that moment to hold her as he usually does.
(I wish he was near me too.)

Bravo bravo bravo to everyone's posts, they say what I was thinking, but I had to add my thoughts too. @.@
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

my darling songbird,
where are you, dear?
are you gone and disappeared?
or are you warbling somewhere

where I cannot yet hear?

anewfan

December 14, 2011, 06:08:39 PM
Thank you for sharing this. Are you thinking of the X-Factor song where they showed her because I don't know that I've seen any footage of the actual Cirque show from Vegas yet other than the red carpet.

This makes me unsettled to see her upset. I don't believe she'd be acting now so maybe she's just emotional to see MJ's dreams being finalized. IDK - I still believe he's alive. Maybe she's like me and just gets emotional over certain songs. I'll be interested to hear more about their evening.

Blessings

Voice...the Cirque show made me very emotional even though I know he's alive. I teared up during Childhood, I'll Be There, Will You Be There, and Man in the Mirror.  The songs are so moving. I was either tearing up or had goosebumps through the whole show. It was just amazing.

I think I was so emotional because Micheal's songs have such a positive message and he truly believed/-es in making the world a better place, but yet he was so misunderstood and treated  poorly by so many. It really bothers me that some people still talk bad about Michael even though he was all about doing good for others. I hope more and more people will come to see him for what he really is...a kind, generous soul and talented artist.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Your true character is how you act when no one is looking.

January 08, 2012, 05:39:51 AM
PureLove
December 05, 2011, 09:23:22 PM »
Daughter in tears over 'I'll Be There'

Hearing her father's voice singing "I'll Be There" left Michael Jackson's daughter, Paris, in tears.

The 13-year-old broke down and leaned her head on the shoulder of a young woman, reportedly a cousin, who consoled her as Jackson's image appeared on a giant screen. The emotional moment came near the end of Saturday's Las Vegas premiere of Cirque du Soleil's "The Immortal" at Mandalay Bay.

In a rare public appearance, Paris and her brothers, Prince Michael and Prince Michael II, also known as Blanket, even joined family members on the red carpet.

They sat in the front row, at the front of the runway, with the group that included Katherine Jackson and Tito and Jackie Jackson, brothers of the late pop icon. Missing was family patriarch Joe Jackson, a Las Vegas resident, and son, Jermaine.

The tour opened in Montreal on Oct. 2 and will run for three weeks at Mandalay Bay, where a resident version of the show will open in 2013.

The red carpet turnout included Motown Records founder Barry Gordy, John Landis, who directed Jackson's epic "Thriller" video, James Gandolfini of "The Sopranos," Allison Janney of "West Wing," and former "Phantom: The Las Vegas Spectacular" star Sierra Boggess and her fiancé, Tam Mutu, her co-lead in Andrew Lloyd Webber's "Love Never Dies." Boggess is a personal friend of Tara Young, artistic director for Cirque's collaboration with the Jackson family. ... Mark Salling of "Glee," Criss Angel and his fiancé, Sondra Gonzalez, Mike McCready of Pearl Jam, "Peepshow" star Holly Madison, Matt Goss, Carrot Top, Orlando Jones and Babyface.

"Intresting" Artists were there,I wonder where were "they" when Michael was "VISIBLE"  :?  :roll:  ??? I guess he really worths more Dead than Alive,no   /cook/  albino/ ?????
Last Edit: January 08, 2012, 05:47:57 AM by applehead250609
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 08, 2012, 06:05:50 AM
So true applehead.........if Immortal had come out years ago, would these people have risked their fame by being seen as a Michael fan?  I often wonder how some people can live with themselves, knowing Michael was always 1000% innocent, yet they remained silent.  If I were Michael, I'd be so hurt (I don't rhino skin, lol).  I don't know exactly what the stance was from these particular people listed, however, in general I always felt Hollywood turned its back on him....am I wrong?  I can't wait to see Immortal.....hopefully someday.  I did get the soundtrack for Christmas....I love it : )
Thanks for the post applehead.....have a beautiful day!

As for Paris crying......I bet she'd still cry if Michael was sitting next to her that evening.  It's a beautiful, touching, amazing song from her father....I'd cry too, heck....I do cry when I here it.  I'm a mess, lol. 

Blessings Always
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 08, 2012, 11:38:59 AM
Just listened to I’ll Be There, which is still hard for me.  Until Michael comes back, it always will be.  Add Will You Be There, One More Chance and She’s Out of My Life to the mix, and I’m balled up in a knot whimpering like a baby.  Paris, I feel your pain child.  /white flag/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

January 08, 2012, 11:49:29 AM
I don't think this means Michael's dead... I cry over sad songs too. Maybe she misses him, or maybe the song just makes her cry. :|
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions