PureLoveTopic starter

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
Daughter in tears over 'I'll Be There'
December 05, 2011, 07:23:22 AM
Daughter in tears over 'I'll Be There'

Hearing her father's voice singing "I'll Be There" left Michael Jackson's daughter, Paris, in tears.

The 13-year-old broke down and leaned her head on the shoulder of a young woman, reportedly a cousin, who consoled her as Jackson's image appeared on a giant screen. The emotional moment came near the end of Saturday's Las Vegas premiere of Cirque du Soleil's "The Immortal" at Mandalay Bay.

In a rare public appearance, Paris and her brothers, Prince Michael and Prince Michael II, also known as Blanket, even joined family members on the red carpet.

They sat in the front row, at the front of the runway, with the group that included Katherine Jackson and Tito and Jackie Jackson, brothers of the late pop icon. Missing was family patriarch Joe Jackson, a Las Vegas resident, and son, Jermaine.

The tour opened in Montreal on Oct. 2 and will run for three weeks at Mandalay Bay, where a resident version of the show will open in 2013.

The red carpet turnout included Motown Records founder Barry Gordy, John Landis, who directed Jackson's epic "Thriller" video, James Gandolfini of "The Sopranos," Allison Janney of "West Wing," and former "Phantom: The Las Vegas Spectacular" star Sierra Boggess and her fiancé, Tam Mutu, her co-lead in Andrew Lloyd Webber's "Love Never Dies." Boggess is a personal friend of Tara Young, artistic director for Cirque's collaboration with the Jackson family. ... Mark Salling of "Glee," Criss Angel and his fiancé, Sondra Gonzalez, Mike McCready of Pearl Jam, "Peepshow" star Holly Madison, Matt Goss, Carrot Top, Orlando Jones and Babyface.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLoveTopic starter

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
Re: Daughter in tears over 'I'll Be There'
December 05, 2011, 07:24:05 AM
I didn't know that she cried. Is there a video of it?
Last Edit: December 05, 2011, 07:50:37 AM by PureLove
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

_Anna_

December 05, 2011, 07:31:05 AM
It's not about XFactor. It's about the Immortal tour in Vegas yesterday...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 05, 2011, 07:35:08 AM
Thank you for sharing this. Are you thinking of the X-Factor song where they showed her because I don't know that I've seen any footage of the actual Cirque show from Vegas yet other than the red carpet.

This makes me unsettled to see her upset. I don't believe she'd be acting now so maybe she's just emotional to see MJ's dreams being finalized. IDK - I still believe he's alive. Maybe she's like me and just gets emotional over certain songs. I'll be interested to hear more about their evening.

Blessings
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

December 05, 2011, 07:39:42 AM
This is so sad!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Tell the angels no... Heaven can wait"!

PureLoveTopic starter

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
December 05, 2011, 07:49:12 AM
Thank you for sharing this. Are you thinking of the X-Factor song where they showed her because I don't know that I've seen any footage of the actual Cirque show from Vegas yet other than the red carpet.

This makes me unsettled to see her upset. I don't believe she'd be acting now so maybe she's just emotional to see MJ's dreams being finalized. IDK - I still believe he's alive. Maybe she's like me and just gets emotional over certain songs. I'll be interested to hear more about their evening.

Blessings

Is there a video of it where we can see her crying? I was asking that. Voice I agree with what you wrote. She could be crying to see MJ's dreams being finalized or maybe just got emotional because it's an amazing song and I cry every time I listen that song too. OR maybe she misses her dad because she can not see him everyday. Still, I would like to see a video of it. We shouldn't forget that she is an actress on the other hand. ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
December 05, 2011, 08:59:56 AM
This is not good.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 05, 2011, 09:16:30 AM
I'm not down playing her tears, that is her father, and maybe she feels it or sensitive like her father. This song is beautiful and he too was emotional singing it. I'm remembering the Jackson's 30th anniversary show when Michael wept at the end of it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
'Money...Lie for it Spy for it Kill for it Die for it They'd kill for the money Do or dare'

paula-c

December 05, 2011, 09:21:00 AM
I would like to be able to watch a video, ..as well as published the photos
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 05, 2011, 09:43:02 AM
Even I cry when I hear that song...among many other MJ songs. We need to stop over-analyzing.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
What you have just witnessed could be the end of a particularly terrifying nightmare. It isn’t. It’s the beginning.

Snoopy71

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Life isn't a rehearsal the camera's always rolling
December 05, 2011, 09:48:14 AM
Even I cry when I hear that song...among many other MJ songs. We need to stop over-analyzing.

Exactly!

She's a lovely young girl going through alot...can't she have one unguarded moment without it being put under a microscope? :roll:

video? pictures?.....really? :|
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 05, 2011, 10:01:56 AM
She's only 13, and I can't imagine what it would be like for her. All the memories in Vegas, seeing things from home - of Neverland ranch. Whether we think he's alive or not, he's gone. Then there's tributes, shows, interviews, media. I'm sure at times it's overwhelming. I don't think video or pics of the kids is necessary. Only the goofy what if it's papa vids. ;D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
'Money...Lie for it Spy for it Kill for it Die for it They'd kill for the money Do or dare'

marumjj

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • "Lies run sprints, but the truth runs marathons"
  • Smile, though your heart will hurt
December 05, 2011, 10:05:10 AM
It is very normal to have a moment of weakness, we will not know what are the reasons for her tears. We can speculate on many reasons, but we will not know really.
I had the luck to see MJ or even, his eyes on mine, imagine Paris, is his father. moonwalk_/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 05, 2011, 10:33:10 AM
I cried while watching the Immortal show...and I KNOW he's alive.

With L.O.V.E. always.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The beauty of Michael Jackson is found in his heart and soul...his enormous talent is a bonus and what a bonus it is.

~PLAY the moments...PAUSE the memories...STOP the pain...REWIND the happiness~

Love4Michael

December 05, 2011, 11:12:37 AM

Exactly!

She's a lovely young girl going through alot...can't she have one unguarded moment without it being put under a microscope? :roll:

video? pictures?.....really? :|

I agree with both viewpoints wholeheartedly and give extra applause to Snoopy71 for those comments.  I saw this earlier and had planned to post but you guys beat me to it.  IMO we should all be very careful and very aware that although Michael has invited us on or into this hoax adventure that there is still an amount of space and respect that needs to be given to his family...especially his children.  We do not own them and they do not owe us 24/7/365 proof of their activities just so we can analyze their behavior to see how it fits in the hoax.

This song in particular has been hard for even some of the most fervent beLIEvers to hear without breaking down...or so they say.  How on earth could we blame his daughter (that obviously is missing the everyday normalcy of him "being there" that she had with her Dad) for having a "moment"?  Why people want to throw their hands in the air...run around like chicken little saying the sky is falling and this can't be good...is beyond me.  Paris is a human being...with very human emotions and Thank God she does.  It shows us just how well and with how much love she was raised.

Lastly...I just have to say this but I'm prefacing it with a clear statement that I completely believe that Michael has not left us.  But on the off-off-off-off-off-off-off chance that we've been wrong all this time (again...I don't think so) ... and if that was a moment of true grief for that sweet girl...then how dare anyone ask for visual proof!!!  IMO that would be an unforgivable invasion of her privacy and any responsible adult should be ashamed for asking.  Sorry if that ruffles some feathers but it's how I feel about these particular types of situations.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Always reach out to lend support and to help bear a heavy burden. 
There is no greater gift that you can give than your caring and love. 
Spread laughter and joy in your travels and carry love with you in abundant supply. 
Share life...share the world.

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal