You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Maybe I’m just hard headed, but I still say that I cannot believe with all the clues Michael had given that he would not have been protected to the nines from the illuminati being able to get to him and snuff him out.  Michael was no fool.  Yeah, he came off to those who never took the time to study him as being naive and not in control.  But anyone who knows how Michael studies and masters everything and everybody would know he was a shrewd intelligent man.  If he knew that he was in danger, he didn’t timidly just sit there and not make it known that he needed an out and not make all the necessary preparations to get one.  Like he said about Sony, they didn’t know that this entertainer could out think them.  He did it once, I know he could and would do it again.  I have to give him that much credit at least.  He had the means and he had the intelligence to see through the bullshit and strategize his way free of it.  The only way Michael would be dead is if his own inner circle played a part in it and sold him out.  Who do you think would do that?  His security? His family? His personal assistant? His household staff?  Who?  I’m just a bit curious to know. Maybe Karen Faye?  Who?

I totally agree with what you're saying. Sometimes I contemplate the same exact thing. Karen Faye btw is a B**CH. Excuse my usage of the lango but I'm just keeping it 100. lol. Sometimes I wonder if someone in his fam could have sold him out too....perhaps Joe??? He was the ONLY one that I found to be suspicious after MJ "died" . He was laughing when photos were takin of him (standing alongside Jessie Jackson), acted nonchalant during interviews with Larry King, promoted his new company while being interviewed rather than focusing on the "death" of his son. Matter of fact, if MY son had just "DIED", I WOULD NOT be making any appearances at any award shows. I would be investigating the matter down to the LAST wire. So I know this has been discussed before, but something fishy is definitely going on....and I'm more than ever ready to seek the truth because it's been all day and I can't let it go nor fathom the fact that the Illuminati is messing with us beLIEvers. It's a shame.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I turned 6 yrs old when MJ released the Smooth Criminal single. The 24th will be a very special b-day this yr....:) I'll be 29. Subtract 9-2 and what do you get???? lol Lucky #'s . Last yr in my 20's....

Everyone should do their own research within all subjects before coming to one conclusion, it might be many more than just one.
No one will ever believe something just because someone says it, and u shouldn't, look it up urself. Digg deep, even in those subject u don't like, feel frightened about and make u sick to ur stumache. It must be looked at.

You're absolutely right. That's the reason why I'm questioning what the deal really is because curiosity killed the cat when I clicked on a video yesterday that was speaking with L.O.V.E on how the Illuminati is definitely messing with us. I would post it but I don't want to upset anyone within this forum. Some of the info makes you go Hmmmmm.... Regardless of MJ , I'm glad that I'm being informed of these evil ppl who are nothing but the devils b***hes. Don't they know that if they sell their soul to the devil that when they die and leave this earth, they have no superior place in hell? They're going to burn w/gasoline undies on just like all of the other doomed souls that the devil punishes. He's just using the Illuminati ....in spite of the fact that God kicked him out of Heaven for trying to out do him. The most beautiful angel in Heaven turned out to be the worst thing in hell and on earth. May God bless us all.   
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I turned 6 yrs old when MJ released the Smooth Criminal single. The 24th will be a very special b-day this yr....:) I'll be 29. Subtract 9-2 and what do you get???? lol Lucky #'s . Last yr in my 20's....

I agree, Michael wouldn't sit back and let it happen. There are way too many options and theories. That's why I shifted my investigations completely over to the Illuminati. Almost everyone on here agrees they were involved in some way. The family tells us constantly "Murray is the fall guy", "There's more involved", etc. So if Michael is safe somewhere then he completely turned the cards on the Illuminati, and he's the one framing them this time. (With the help of his family)

/bravo/

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

My questions were rhetorical because I don’t believe he was sold out by any of those people.  I believe he got away and is living somewhere obscurely waiting and watching until it’s safe for him to come out from hiding.  I don’t know that he feels it the greatest necessity as an end to the means to reveal himself in a big way.  I’ve always been of the opinion that he will not make the big bam.  Michael has never been one to make a fuss over his accomplishments of which this one would be humongous.  But in some way what ever he decides to do will be so monumental and so phenomenal that we will know with some certainty that he is surely behind it.  Don’t have a clue what that would be, but I believe in some way he will give those who believe in him enough the sure signs that he is here and he is making his mark. 

As for the illuminati playing with our minds, they could be.  But if they are its not because they want to keep us in the dark but more because they don’t want us to continue investigate, learn about and spotlight them and their ways of handling things and people whom they have vendettas against.  Remember they are a hidden society doing all of their dirt in the dark, shielded away from prying eyes.  How dare we talk openly about them.  They are to be feared and whispered about in the shadows, certainly not openly.  That we accuse them of being outsmarted is surely enough for them to feel a little disturbed.  Maybe they just want us to shut up.  Just a thought.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

As for the illuminati playing with our minds, they could be.  But if they are its not because they want to keep us in the dark but more because they don’t want us to continue investigate, learn about and spotlight them and their ways of handling things and people whom they have vendettas against.  Remember they are a hidden society doing all of their dirt in the dark, shielded away from prying eyes.  How dare we talk openly about them.  They are to be feared and whispered about in the shadows, certainly not openly.  That we accuse them of being outsmarted is surely enough for them to feel a little disturbed.  Maybe they just want us to shut up.  Just a thought.

Couldn't have said it better myself.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

You could be right. :) If we keep silent about them and their agendas, then they've basically won ctrl over us. I'm sure they know of ppl speaking out on them publicly due to the fact that there are many youtubers who make videos on them. I am almost more than certain they're behind youtube as well company wise. Especially with the fact that youtube is branched up with Google. 
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

You could be right. :) If we keep silent about them and their agendas, then they've basically won ctrl over us. I'm sure they know of ppl speaking out on them publicly due to the fact that there are many youtubers who make videos on them. I am almost more than certain they're behind youtube as well company wise. Especially with the fact that youtube is branched up with Google. 

Oh yeah most definitely. Youtube is constantly taking down videos that expose or criticize too much.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

skyways

Hi @empy-real!
God bless u for your great name and deep researches- welcome to the explorers land!@
  Such a  HOT   spot we standing on now - time 2 take of our shoes as it is Holy ground (Arh. Michael) ')
ok@ to the point of discussion - as i KNOW that MJ is survive, my battle is laying on the field  of IS he wl b Back or not.
It Is important not just for personal reason but also on How the guideline of our mission should b shifted on- because its Not a game but reality of OUR children future is depending on.
Althrough i believe that L.O.V.E. is conquer all - the fact of "killing/dead Michael" - which is scenario of Nonecomingback is equal to - leave us in the World  of TOTAL Unjustice in whole physical and metaphysical levels and really left NO room for brave souls to fight and win.

In my case- im stand on battle ground anyway, but Michaels "hiding 4ever " just left all my trying in vaine.
Its truly sad, especially as its felts lately that MJ's children are taken frontline & the Man is  hide behind them.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Hi @empy-real!
God bless u for your great name and deep researches- welcome to the explorers land!@
  Such a  HOT   spot we standing on now - time 2 take of our shoes as it is Holy ground (Arh. Michael) ')
ok@ to the point of discussion - as i KNOW that MJ is survive, my battle is laying on the field  of IS he wl b Back or not.
It Is important not just for personal reason but also on How the guideline of our mission should b shifted on- because its Not a game but reality of OUR children future is depending on.
Althrough i believe that L.O.V.E. is conquer all - the fact of "killing/dead Michael" - which is scenario of Nonecomingback is equal to - leave us in the World  of TOTAL Unjustice in whole physical and metaphysical levels and really left NO room for brave souls to fight and win.

In my case- im stand on battle ground anyway, but Michaels "hiding 4ever " just left all my trying in vaine.
Its truly sad, especially as its felts lately that MJ's children are taken frontline & the Man is  hide behind them.

Thank you for the kind words : )
I don't think we'll ever know ahead of time if he's coming back. That's why instead of just waiting I'm taking on the one thing I know is consistent. Who knows, maybe he's counting on us to expose them so he can come back without feeling threatened.

God bless!
 bearhug
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

skyways

Oh @empyreal- you such a good thinker@@.
Thank u for encouragement!!
x
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Hi @empy-real!

I don't think we'll ever know ahead of time if he's coming back. That's why instead of just waiting I'm taking on the one thing I know is consistent. Who knows, maybe he's counting on us to expose them so he can come back without feeling threatened.

God bless!
 bearhug

Surely he is and he knows that if and when he comes back that he can count on us to have his back so things never get back to the way they were before he left.  We are his eyes, his ears, and his voice.  I do believe he will befriend this forum and come to count on us in a major way.  At least I certainly hope so.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…

Sarahli

One of the greatest fear of these people is that the Truth is known by a majority. So I agree that we must never stop spreading the truth even if just in this forum because a lot of people are reading. We must stay aware, alert and keep on searching. Words are powerful because they're the Truth's vehicle and ultimately all forms of communication. No wonder they have taken over the media, it's one of their biggest asset because thanks to their controlling it, they control the thinking, the knowledge and hence freedom by manipulating, twisting, misinforming, lying, etc.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

I can still see Michael’s face, that stance, and hear him saying “I just did good business”.  Damn, gives me chills. He was cold fronting, as well he should have.  Just sizzlin and letting it bathe in the moonlight. moonwalk_/   I can imagine he is sitting back doing much the same thing now, allowing things to work themselves out for the good of those who still, even now, believe in his ability to do so.  The pieces are going to fall into place. That’s the natural order of things. If it goes up, it will come tumbling down, sooner or later.  The illuminati is not immune though they have been for a long time.  Eventually, even they will be found out (which has already begun) and dismantled. Look at the way the media handles Michael now.  Huge, noticeable difference.  Makes me wonder if maybe the televised trial was to accomplish this.  Whether it was or not, it did, and that’s a big plus.  I pray every night that Michael in doing what he has to do will not be harmed because of nor as a result of it.
Last Edit: December 11, 2011, 12:01:03 PM by hesouttamylife
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…

emulik

Hi @empy-real!

God bless!
 bearhug

Surely he is and he knows that if and when he comes back that he can count on us to have his back so things never get back to the way they were before he left. We are his eyes, his ears, and his voice.  I do believe he will befriend this forum and come to count on us in a major way.  At least I certainly hope so.
/bravo/ you are absolutely true! He can count on us 100 percent.. bearhug
Last Edit: December 11, 2011, 02:14:22 PM by emulik
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Please do not forget who the driver is! ...:)

MJ will get us home safely! :)

Oh yeah most definitely. Youtube is constantly taking down videos that expose or criticize too much.

That's a shame....... :| You should make more vids :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal