author=good-old-navi@hotmail.com
There are 2 possible scenarios for me:

1) Michael Jackson really pissed off the Illuminati and knew he was going to be killed so he faked his death to expose them. If this is the case then I believe all the other theories come in to play... For example if Michael just held a press conference to expose the Illuminati would the general public believe him? I think not... however I think the general public would believe him if he came back from the dead and produced a movie where the Illuminati are exposed. Furthermore to pull of such an illusion a double would be required.

2) Michael Jackson really pissed of the Illuminati so they killed him... and are now creating all these fake clues so that Michael Jackson fans believe he is alive and hence do not seek justice for him being murdered.

Hy Good-old -navi  :) !!!! If I say that "I LIKE" the second scenario,will you be kind enough to respond to my question???
Why in the hell ,Illuminati crap will CARE ABOUT THE FANS and more, to even make for US THE FANS  :mrgreen: ,FAKE CLUES???????? The RICH  Illuminati crap doesen't care about anyone,not about fans,not about poor people and not about Michael for sure. Thank you ,take care  :) !!!!

Last Edit: December 10, 2011, 11:39:23 AM by applehead250609
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
Hi empyreal. What an interesting username you have.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

@applehead

Please, how can u not see that the illuminati doesn't give a crap about anyone else but themselves?
They don't give u clues, u see what u want to see.
They don't care about u.
They care about money, power and control.

You are playing their game.
Ignorance.

It is one thing to believe he is alive and looking for proof that he is, and also hoping he is alive.
But if this is the only, the ONLY, thing u believe and can't see how this whole thing works into the whole illuminati manipulation concept, that u believe in every little thing u see and hear and read to be a clue somehow connected to Michael Jackson death hoax, u r right in the middle of the manipulation game.

This whole universe and beyond are all "built up in"  numbers, so everything and all is connected through numbers.
The universal language is numbers.

Everyone should do their own research within all subjects before coming to one conclusion, it might be many more than just one.
No one will ever believe something just because someone says it, and u shouldn't, look it up urself. Digg deep, even in those subject u don't like, feel frightened about and make u sick to ur stumache. It must be looked at.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Love is the Solution to Everything.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
@applehead

Please, how can u not see that the illuminati doesn't give a crap about anyone else but themselves?
They don't give u clues, u see what u want to see.
They don't care about u.
They care about money, power and control.

You are playing their game.
Ignorance.

It is one thing to believe he is alive and looking for proof that he is, and also hoping he is alive.
But if this is the only, the ONLY, thing u believe and can't see how this whole thing works into the whole illuminati manipulation concept, that u believe in every little thing u see and hear and read to be a clue somehow connected to Michael Jackson death hoax, u r right in the middle of the manipulation game.

This whole universe and beyond are all "built up in"  numbers, so everything and all is connected through numbers.
The universal language is numbers.

Everyone should do their own research within all subjects before coming to one conclusion, it might be many more than just one.
No one will ever believe something just because someone says it, and u shouldn't, look it up urself. Digg deep, even in those subject u don't like, feel frightened about and make u sick to ur stumache. It must be looked at.

Thank you very much Magic !!! Yes I'm IGNORANT as you say,and yes I'm childlike to not beLIEve all this CRAP  geek/ !!! I prefert to be IGNORANT and in the same time POSITIVE.And no thank you I don't feel like trow up or to have sick from my stomach,becasue I just ate my dinner  :mrgreen: !!! I prefer to believe in ME and in the POWER OF LOVE,and nothing more thank you.The NEGATIVE part I will let to the people who want to feel sick at stomach and be frightened .
I'm telling you when all this HOAX will be revealed ,you will understand PERFECT what I'm talking about here and who knows maybe we will have a good laugh together  :lol: Take care  :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

@apple

To know the truth all truths need to be explored and understood, even the negative. After that it is up to each one of us to chose the path, positive or negative. Awareness and knowledge are important in life. - My opinion -

But then we agree to disagree  /white flag/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Love is the Solution to Everything.

Alright let me clear a few things up quick.

1. I'm not claiming to be a Miss/Mr X. Haha I'm just a regular 17 year old.
2. I'm a newbie to this account. But I'm certainly no newbie to the information I've been studying since I was 13. (Illuminati, NWO) When the news said Michael died I instantly wanted to figure out what happened, because instinctively I thought of the Illuminati first. I've only lurked this forum for a few months, though.
3. I feel bad that the people who have been here a long time are getting offended. I don't want any tension all I wanted to do is start an group where everyone has a common denominator to work on. Where there would be no "he's alive / he's dead" fights.

These people either killed Michael or they're after him. Don't you want to just get to the bottom of it? I know for a fact that I don't like these people. I want them exposed. I want the whole world to know. Let's pretend we're all equal on this forum. Pretend we all signed up on exactly the same date. Or we can just forget sign up dates. We can all just work together on this. For Michael and for the world.

You are very intelligent for a young person!  I am glad people like you and Prince, Paris, and others who I know are out there are spreading the word to the younger generation. 
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

2) Michael Jackson really pissed of the Illuminati so they killed him... and are now creating all these fake clues so that Michael Jackson fans believe he is alive and hence do not seek justice for him being murdered.

I 100% agree! That's the exact reason why I've been apprehensive about the whole "he'll BAM by the end  of 2012" theory. Maybe they want us all to hold out until then and it'll end up being too late to do expose what they did. Seems like an ingenious master plan to me.

That's why I've been saying whether he's alive or not we still have the knowledge of what they DID or TRIED to do to him. No matter what side we're on that information makes us one. If we focus on that maybe just maybe we can do this before it's too late. But I can't sit and wait until 2012 knowing what I know.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

You are very intelligent for a young person!  I am glad people like you and Prince, Paris, and others who I know are out there are spreading the word to the younger generation. 

Thank you dear! I agree, a lot of the younger Jacksons are using twitter to share what they know. Especially Paris, she's right on top of things.
 bearhug
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile

Well in this case they did a lousy job because there are only a few believers left.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Well in this case they did a lousy job because there are only a few believers left.

There are quite a few. The truest Michael Jackson fans are the believers. The ones who look for the clues and study this non-stop. We're devoted to finding the truth, right? That's why it'd make sense that they'd target these people and make a false truth. A BETTER truth. What would an MJ fan want more than to know he's alive? Do you get what I mean?

There's still a good possibility he's alive though. He out thought them many times before. He knew they were after him. When it comes down to it there's no way of knowing for sure. Your intuition tells you if he's alive or not. But we still all agree on the "Illuminati" theory in one way or another.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I 100% agree! That's the exact reason why I've been apprehensive about the whole "he'll BAM by the end  of 2012" theory. Maybe they want us all to hold out until then and it'll end up being too late to do expose what they did. Seems like an ingenious master plan to me.

That's why I've been saying whether he's alive or not we still have the knowledge of what they DID or TRIED to do to him. No matter what side we're on that information makes us one. If we focus on that maybe just maybe we can do this before it's too late. But I can't sit and wait until 2012 knowing what I know.

Hy empyreal  :) !!!!! I saw you talk about how to expose what "THEY" did  albino/ !!! Then you talked about "maybe we can do this before it's to late".What exactly do YOU WANT TO DO  :idea:  :? ?????? How can you fix what "THEY" did to him??? "Going" after "them",walk outside on the street and SHOUT after them,or what???? Please try to ILLUMINATE me,because I'm kida confuse here  :?   :shock: !!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Hy empyreal  :) !!!!! I saw you talk about how to expose what "THEY" did  albino/ !!! Then you talked about "maybe we can do this before it's to late".What exactly do YOU WANT TO DO  :idea:  :? ?????? How can you fix what "THEY" did to him??? "Going" after "them",walk outside on the street and SHOUT after them,or what???? Please try to ILLUMINATE me,because I'm kida confuse here  :?   :shock: !!!!

"Handle them carefully, for words have more power than atom bombs."

Look at Martin Luther King and Malcolm X.
They brought nationwide attention to racial hatred before the internet was even invented. All they did was talk.

Look how fast tabloids and media can spread their rumors and lies. They do it with words- that's it!

How do presidents win elections? WORDS.

All we need to do is never stop talking. We have the biggest resource in communication ever created.
I can tell you were mocking me a bit. But that's okay, I don't expect everyone to agree. Someone who stands for nothing will fall for anything. This is what I stand for.
 bearhug
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
"Handle them carefully, for words have more power than atom bombs."

Look at Martin Luther King and Malcolm X.
They brought nationwide attention to racial hatred before the internet was even invented. All they did was talk.

Look how fast tabloids and media can spread their rumors and lies. They do it with words- that's it!

How do presidents win elections? WORDS.

you can not be 17.
But it doesn't matter. I like what I quoted above.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

you can not be 17.
But it doesn't matter. I like what I quoted above.

Oh but I am! Haha, thank you though.
:)

06/20/1994

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

There are quite a few. The truest Michael Jackson fans are the believers. The ones who look for the clues and study this non-stop. We're devoted to finding the truth, right? That's why it'd make sense that they'd target these people and make a false truth. A BETTER truth. What would an MJ fan want more than to know he's alive? Do you get what I mean?

There's still a good possibility he's alive though. He out thought them many times before. He knew they were after him. When it comes down to it there's no way of knowing for sure. Your intuition tells you if he's alive or not. But we still all agree on the "Illuminati" theory in one way or another.

Exactly... and the truth is maybe a lot of the clues that we do find are not really clues... Sometimes human beings see what they want to see... It's called denial.

Having said that the first time I saw Dave Dave on Larry King Live I saw MJ... So my instincts tell me he is alive.

Another possible scenario is:

3) He faked his death to avoid being killed... but simply does not have enough resources to bring down the Illuminati and such he has been given a new identity where he can live a normal life.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions