2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
So we have Jermaines thoughts...."If MJ had embraced Allah, became a Muslim, he still would be alive now...."

Thome Thome is a NOI, so was his nanny Grace..as is Rev. Al Sharpton.

Debbie Rowe is Jewish, so Michaels children are half Jewish !!....How does this all fit in???

I have a thought...You know how the main dancers are going around the world, dancing the Drill, as a way to continue Michaels message, well this drill is so like  NOI's drill.  This drill is about POWER, and FAITH.   

I always thought this was the purpose of it....especially the prison one TDRCAU version.  "Who" is "THEY" ??

Farrakhan really drums this in...."They" wanted his catalogue...his Legacy...

Was it Leonard Rowe that rang L. Farrakhan??  Asking him to do something to help MJ ??  He only signed for 10 concerts, but woke up to find out he is doing 50 !!

Zionest Jews and the bankers....Joe Jackson hints to "Follow the money"...

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ogn4a7phOSs[/youtube]

For those who haven't read it, I highly recommend reading the blog

Last Edit: December 04, 2011, 01:54:53 AM by 2good2btrue
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

So we have Jermaines thoughts...."If MJ had embraced Allah, became a Muslim, he still would be alive now...."

Debbie Rowe is Jewish, so Michaels children are half Jewish !!....How does this all fit in???

I have a thought...You know how the main dancers are going around the world, dancing the Drill, as a way to continue Michaels message, well this drill is so like  NOI's drill.  This drill is about POWER, and FAITH.   

I always thought this was the purpose of it....especially the prison one TDRCAU version.  "Who" is "THEY" ??

Was it Leonard Rowe that rang L. Farrakhan??  Asking him to do something to help MJ ??  He only signed for 10 concerts, but woke up to find out he is doing 50 !!

I had no idea Tohme Tohme was a NOI. Thx for informing !:). I watched the video and I notice how they performed a step show. I also noticed how they paid homage to the Elijah Muhammad.Speaking  Elijah Muhammad, I am very opinionated about him but I won't elaborate . I will say that Malcom X found out the genuine and TRUE meaning of being a Muslim hence the reason why they(the illuminati ) had him killed. Puppets...blk on blk crime. I also know that the illuminati /freemasons founded fraternities and that's how fraternities came to be. If you notice, hazing now a days is becoming quite deadly. Take the incident that happened within the past couple of wks for instance.

Anyway, I also noticed that MJ was indeed inspired by the step/marching hence the reason why it was used in his concerts and music videos. Everything from the chants to choreography is all done in unison ....As ONE. Gotta love it!!!!
Last Edit: December 04, 2011, 03:07:19 AM by alfarle
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I turned 6 yrs old when MJ released the Smooth Criminal single. The 24th will be a very special b-day this yr....:) I'll be 29. Subtract 9-2 and what do you get???? lol Lucky #'s . Last yr in my 20's....

- Regarding my last comment, you can take it how u want to take it. It was not directed at anyoneone else but to the topic starter. -

Siggy Jackson has a YouTube account named  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login and he interviews Chuck D, for you who don't know who he is, he is/was a part of the music group Public Enemy.

I'd say, do ur research on them and download their music and have a listen to their messages.
They warn about the manipulations, governments (those behind the governments) nwo and other things.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Love is the Solution to Everything.

everlastinglove_MJ

Quote Alfarle:
We have to have eyes like a fly....Millions of visions. haha.  :geek: :geek: :shock: :shock: :? 8-) 8-) :| :? :geek:
:lol: and I add some more visions:
 8-)  bounce/ :cry: ;) :shock: :lol: :x :mrgreen: pale/ :roll: :twisted: :geek: 8-) /overreacting/ suspicious// :geek:  geek/ :| 

which I respect respect/ , and although there has been made a lot of valuable researches on this forum about NWO, illuminati and other theories, new visions or visions from another perspective are much appreciated by me. I'll add your vision and research to the other illuminati theories in order to make up my (open) mind. So empyreal, thanks for your interesting thread and keep it goin'!

L.O.V.E.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

You want to say you are mature for your age. Good for you or may be not for different reasons. But that's off the topic. What is your theory of hoax and its connection to illuminati, and who are they in relation to Michael?

I prefer not to say whether or not I think he's alive at this point. But I will say, we all agree that the Illuminati have supreme elite powers, right? They control whatever they want. Everything from cartoons to the music industry. So it makes sense that they could control the judicial system. I think we all agree there was something funny going on in court. But why would Michael Jackson be able to alter the judicial system to make a fake court case for himself? But on the other hand, we appear to be getting "clues" from people who should be way closer to Michael than the Illuminati. It's all controversy and I believe it's like that on purpose. I don't want to focus on this, though because I think at this point it's all about personal intuition. And nobody can change someones intuition.

Ok, I'm going to be as flat out and short as possible.
Your question: "What is your theory of hoax and its connection the illuminati and who are they in relation to Michael?"

Michael was a already huge threat to the Illuminati.

I'm sure you've seen both these videos and you probably know there are sooo many more out there. He broke free and it infuriated them. They went to extreme lengths to get the public against him, using the media. I know you know what I'm talking about. Then on the "This Is It" tour he planned to "expose the world's biggest kept secret." They definitely couldn't have that so they decided it was time to exterminate him. And maybe he did out think them. He said before he out thought Sony, and that Tommy Mottola was the devil. Jermaine said that Michael was about to convert to Islam. And as you can see from what @2good2btrue posted. Michael contacted the NOI for help. The Illuminati's number one priority is probably demonizing Islam / Muslims. (9/11) They HATE them. The Illuminati are racists. I also believe they also set up Princess Diana's car crash. She was going to marry a Muslim man. The Illuminati couldn't have a Muslim child in their blood line if they had children. They also knew that more people would accept Muslims if Princess Diana married him. Micheal knew this. That's it in a tiny little nutshell. I have so much I could explain but you just asked my theory so I thought I'd keep it basic for now at least. May I ask what you think about all this?

My theory as of now is that Murray, the fall guy, was ordered to kill Michael by don't know whom. But what could also has happened is Michael was either saved in UCLA then escaped, or Murray told MJ about planned assassination and helped him to escape.  I tend to think Murray tried to kill MJ. I have hard time to believe MJ is dead based on many facts including clues from family and himself in TII.
I am sceptical about extreme power of Illuminati and that Michael was danger for them. Michael was bravely & openly talking/singing about global social problems as well as his own personal ones. But I think there is rather money issues involved in connection to AEG and someone else. Manager Tomy Mottola was Michael's prpoblem who was then fired by Sony.

Princess Di crash was arranged by the queen (if she is illuminati as well then you can say so).

What do you mean by " MJ was going to expose the world's biggest kept secret on TII."? What secret, New World Order? It has not been a secret for many years. Any other secret?

Last Edit: December 04, 2011, 11:49:57 PM by scorpionchik
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
EndlesslovetoMJ

My theory as of now is that Murray, the fall guy, was ordered to kill Michael by don't know whom. But what could also has happened is Michael was either saved in UCLA then escaped, or Murray told MJ about planned assassination and helped him to escape.  I tend to think Murray tried to kill MJ. I have hard time to believe MJ is dead based on many facts including clues from family and himself in TII.
I am sceptical about extreme power of Illuminati and that Michael was danger for them. Michael was bravely & openly talking/singing about global social problems as well as his own personal ones. But I think there is rather money issues involved in connection to AEG and someone else. Manager Tomy Mottola was Michael's prpoblem who was then fired by Sony.

Princess Di crash was arranged by the queen (if she is illuminati as well then you can say so).

What do you mean by " MJ was going to expose the world's biggest kept secret on TII."? What secret, New World Order? It has not been a secret for many years. Any other secret?

I'm not sure what exactly he planned to expose. He said in one of his speeches that it was time to expose one of the world's biggest kept secrets. It could be a number of things. You're right, the Illuminati/NWO aren't secrets. They expose themselves to a certain extent using symbolism and subconscious messages. But a lot of their agenda is still a secret. And a lot of people get attacked by the media and called crazy "conspiracy theorists" for talking about it. So my guess is, they have a lot of things they have to keep secret. If Michael planned to expose these secrets to millions of influential fans, then he probably was in danger. We out number them by the billions. We're a HUGE threat to them but only if we know what they're doing. One of my first theories was that he was going to warn people about 2012. I read in an interview a while back that Michael was becoming increasingly interested and "almost obsessed" with the Mayan calendar and 2012. Then of course there's that scene from This Is It that many people thought was related to 2012.

And yes. Queen Elizabeth is definitely Illuminati. I don't go around saying everyone is "Illuminati." There are only a select few but I'm definitely sure that she is. No doubt she orchestrated the whole Princess Diana incident.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Since when did Al Sharpton become a Muslim? Also, Judaism is a faith/religion.  Debbie Rowe converted to Judaism from Catholicism, so whatever she is has little bearing on the children.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS

Since when did Al Sharpton become a Muslim? Also, Judaism is a faith/religion.  Debbie Rowe converted to Judaism from Catholicism, so whatever she is has little bearing on the children.

Sharrton is a Nation of Islam follower, not a Muslim.  I believe that is a different religion...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

This is REALLY starting to bug the brains out of me but I have seen more than one youtube vid and have been told PERSONALLY more than ONCE that this whole hoax was planned by the Illuminati as a distraction...and for some reason, I'm starting to become a bit skeptic as to what's really going on. If this is indeed a tactic to distract us hoaxers into finding out what the truth really is, then the Illuminati are still some failures because they're still being exposed for the demons that they really are whether MJ is "dead" or not.

Why would they use something like this to distract those who love him and even those who are unaware of this whole scenario? :( I just don't get it anymore. I've been on this whole Illuminati mentality thing since I came on this forum, yet and still I'm a bit confused. I know his fam stresses the fact that MJ was "murdered". Well LaToya and Jermaine anyway.

I've been told that the Illuminati is just using Murray as a cover up, I've been told that the Illuminati made the Michael CD cover with "clues", I've been told many things that make sense ....to an extent. (SIGH) I'm going 2 sleep now. Feedback any1????

Is it the Illuminati that's creating this "illusion" or is it Michael himself????
Last Edit: December 10, 2011, 05:44:15 AM by alfarle
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I turned 6 yrs old when MJ released the Smooth Criminal single. The 24th will be a very special b-day this yr....:) I'll be 29. Subtract 9-2 and what do you get???? lol Lucky #'s . Last yr in my 20's....

There are 2 possible scenarios for me:

1) Michael Jackson really pissed off the Illuminati and knew he was going to be killed so he faked his death to expose them. If this is the case then I believe all the other theories come in to play... For example if Michael just held a press conference to expose the Illuminati would the general public believe him? I think not... however I think the general public would believe him if he came back from the dead and produced a movie where the Illuminati are exposed. Furthermore to pull of such an illusion a double would be required.

2) Michael Jackson really pissed of the Illuminati so they killed him... and are now creating all these fake clues so that Michael Jackson fans believe he is alive and hence do not seek justice for him being murdered.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I believe in nr 2
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Love is the Solution to Everything.

1) Michael Jackson really pissed off the Illuminati and knew he was going to be killed so he faked his death to expose them. If this is the case then I believe all the other theories come in to play... For example if Michael just held a press conference to expose the Illuminati would the general public believe him? I think not... however I think the general public would believe him if he came back from the dead and produced a movie where the Illuminati are exposed. Furthermore to pull of such an illusion a double would be required.

2) Michael Jackson really pissed of the Illuminati so they killed him... and are now creating all these fake clues so that Michael Jackson fans believe he is alive and hence do not seek justice for him being murdered.

Wow....so they think  either way that we're too dumb to seek the truth?! I see. Those are great theories. I hope the first one you said was correct. I just wonder why his kids don't really seem too disturbed. I mean Idk ....I don't know them personally or anything but I know if my dad had just been murdered, I would have to go to therapy or something. Especially being at that age. Seems like the media would report that the kids are going to therapy of some sort. Shortly after his "death" , Joe Jackson stated that the kids were FINE! That to me was strange. Very strange.

Secondly, I'm still wondering why none of his family members won't say anything confirming that us beLIEvers are wrong. I know they know of our theories and such....and if they felt that anyone was disrespecting the "death" of their brother, wouldn't they speak on it? Especially Jermaine since he's the main one to confront such matters?

Thirdly, what's with all of the clues that his family gives out not only about the Illuminati, but about MJ being alive? Would the Illuminati be controlling them as well or are they really speaking of MJ as just a spiritual existence ? I'm more confused than ever since that was my 3rd or more time hearing about the Illuminati being the ones to fool us beLIEvers into thinking MJ is really alive. The Illuminati has more than enough money and ctrl to control the media into creating up something staged for ppl to believe. It's scary beyond belief! That's why so many ppl are stagnant in believing that he's really gone regardless of the inconsistencies within the court case and all of that . Ugh.... /pull hair/ /scream/ Every time I feel like I've gotten somewhere within this whole scenario, I sometimes feel like I'm back @ square one with things. I guess that means I have to dig deeper and find out more. Keep moving fwd.
Last Edit: December 10, 2011, 06:00:44 PM by alfarle
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

gwynned

I'm with No. 1 and I agree these really are the only two possibilities, though I initially believed the first. 

As to what he was trying to expose, a very interesting story surfaced, which was later denied, right after MJ died, in connection to a woman named James Burgermeister who filed suit against the WHO for genocide.  She asserted that there was a conspiracy to eradicate 90% of the 'useless eaters' partly through the use of vaccines.  It was rumored after MJ died that he was going to announce this plot at one of his concerts and that he was somehow behind this woman. 

She, of course, denied any connection, but I have always wondered at the incredible bravery of a complete unknown to take on the WHO by herself.  Did she have help?  Was that 'rumor' deliberately planted? 
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Maybe I’m just hard headed, but I still say that I cannot believe with all the clues Michael had given that he would not have been protected to the nines from the illuminati being able to get to him and snuff him out.  Michael was no fool.  Yeah, he came off to those who never took the time to study him as being naive and not in control.  But anyone who knows how Michael studies and masters everything and everybody would know he was a shrewd intelligent man.  If he knew that he was in danger, he didn’t timidly just sit there and not make it known that he needed an out and not make all the necessary preparations to get one.  Like he said about Sony, they didn’t know that this entertainer could out think them.  He did it once, I know he could and would do it again.  I have to give him that much credit at least.  He had the means and he had the intelligence to see through the bullshit and strategize his way free of it.  The only way Michael would be dead is if his own inner circle played a part in it and sold him out.  Who do you think would do that?  His security? His family? His personal assistant? His household staff?  Who?  I’m just a bit curious to know. Maybe Karen Faye?  Who?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

This.It has to be one or the other.The fact that HLN and In Session televised the trial,makes me a little skeptical about M.J being behind this.The Illuminati control HLN,so are they helping M.J with the hoax?I agree with the double theory,i don't see how he could have pulled of a hoax without a stand in double.The family knows what happened,maybe they need to stop with the clues,and give us straight up answers.   
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MJ u are so beautiful,inside and out,u truly are a gift from God.I love u,brother.

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal