"Peace cannot be kept by force. It can only be achieved by understanding."

I've been observing this forum for some time now. We’re a group of investigators, right? Let’s do some hardcore investigating together. Let’s combine forces and make this investigation huge. I noticed a majority of you believe Michael faked his death to escape the Illuminati and protect his family. I’m extremely pleased that this investigation has awoken so many of you the facts. The world is not what we thought it was, is it? The way I see it, the “hoax” can be split three ways:

1.   The “Illuminati” were trying to kill Michael (as he told many people) and he out thought them and managed to escape, saving himself and his family.
2.   Michael did not out think the Illuminati and they killed him.
3.   Dr. Murray was responsible for his death. The Illuminati wasn’t involved.

NOTE: I’m going to say IF a lot, which I know a lot of you don’t like. The reason I’m doing this is because I don’t want you to know if I think he’s alive or not. I want you all to use your own intuition. YES that part is very important. I think everyone here wants him to be alive. But, I think we should all work together on exposing and figuring out the common denominator for all this- The Illuminati. Because even if they didn’t get him, they’re still trying to and he’s still in danger. He wanted to help us see. I think we need to honor him, alive or dead and HELP HIM this time.

Now, a little investigating can eliminate number 3. His own family believes he was murdered and Murray was the “fall guy.” Michael knew what was happening. He knew they were against him. He told so many people they were trying to kill him. He wouldn’t eat or drink because they were trying to poison him. (This is where the rumors came from that he wasn’t eating.) Michael’s records were number one ALL OVER THE WORLD. Everywhere except America, that is. The American government is filled with the most corrupt, power hungry elites of all. They despise Michael Jackson and everything he stands for. Michael spoke of this on numerous occasions, many of which can be found on youtube. He is even quoted in a video saying his records were number one all over the world, except for America. When asked why he said, “I don’t wanna say too much, there’s a conspiracy, I don’t wanna say too much. I’m done.”  The American government has depopulation plans. They study a religion called Eugenics. They plan to kill off a majority of our world’s population using genocide. Michael planned to expose this and many other NWO tactics, which is why many believe he was killed before he got the chance. This is all done behind the curtain. Nobody knows who REALLY runs this country. Much like Murray, the president and visible government are the FALL GUYS. They read from teleprompters and do what they are told. Presidents who fail to comply are killed. 

The reason I did not include that this was all a game or “The greatest show on earth” as a theory is because it’s not at all like that. Sure, if Michael comes back, I’m sure it will be THE GREATEST SHOW ON EARTH. But that was not why he did what he did, if he did. I believe that whole thing was a distraction.

We’re all one. We all have a common denominator. Let’s stop trying to get people to believe he alive or believe he’s dead. Because the truth is, those of you who think he’s alive have so much passion and intuition that there is no talking you out of it. And those of you who believe he’s dead are the same way. Go with your own intuition. But, Michael tried so hard to expose what they are doing to us. And he may have paid the ultimate price for trying to share his knowledge. Let’s expose these people!

PLEASE do your research. PLEASE look up everything mentioned on here if you are not already familiar with it.
If you guys will allow it, I have a lot of knowledge I would like to share.

I love you all.
We can do this.

"The important thing is not to stop questioning. Curiosity has its own reason for existing."
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

This is the most sane thing I have read in this forum ever.
I agree with you, and it should be the focus.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Love is the Solution to Everything.

2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
I also agree 100%, but at the same time, we are trying to find out "WHO" they are too.

That will answer the question we all have on this forum.......WHO wanted him dead ??

We are still searching for that answer, but we believe, MJ did escape in time. 

So how are we going to catch those PUPPET masters ????

I personally have done alot of research, we all have, and our common demoninator, is that the ILLUMINATI wanted him dead......

Have you seen Louis Farrakhan speeches about this ??  Him completely knows "WHO" they are, and MJ did call him 7 days before the HOAX and asked him for help....Help from the NOI, and it is noted an increased number of BODYGUARDS were seen on the night of the 24th Jne at his house...Hmmmmmmmm

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ciSQxdNB0k&feature=related[/youtube]
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p3ApnGGG1J0&feature=related[/youtube][youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hUi3GzeXUfU&feature=related[/youtube][youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M5feabA0u1w&feature=related[/youtube]
Last Edit: December 03, 2011, 07:21:33 PM by 2good2btrue
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=endscreen&v=VfoEQQxHoZ8&NR=1[/youtube][youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uyVv9QRsZkk&feature=related[/youtube]
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mDq1WJJDdeo&feature=related[/youtube]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

@2good Farrakhan is a brilliant man.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Well that's pretty insulting to the members that have been investigating this very same topic for 2 years already on here.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

I've been observing this forum for some time now. We’re a group of investigators, right? Let’s do some hardcore investigating together. Let’s combine forces and make this investigation huge. I noticed a majority of you believe Michael faked his death to escape the Illuminati and protect his family. I’m extremely pleased that this investigation has awoken so many of you the facts. The world is not what we thought it was, is it? The way I see it, the “hoax” can be split three ways:

1.   The “Illuminati” were trying to kill Michael (as he told many people) and he out thought them and managed to escape, saving himself and his family.

NOTE: I’m going to say IF a lot, which I know a lot of you don’t like. The reason I’m doing this is because I don’t want you to know if I think he’s alive or not. I want you all to use your own intuition. YES that part is very important. I think everyone here wants him to be alive. But, I think we should all work together on exposing and figuring out the common denominator for all this- The Illuminati. Because even if they didn’t get him, they’re still trying to and he’s still in danger. He wanted to help us see. I think we need to honor him, alive or dead and HELP HIM this time.

Now, a little investigating can eliminate number 3. His own family believes he was murdered and Murray was the “fall guy.” Michael knew what was happening. He knew they were against him. He told so many people they were trying to kill him. He wouldn’t eat or drink because they were trying to poison him. (This is where the rumors came from that he wasn’t eating.) Michael’s records were number one ALL OVER THE WORLD. Everywhere except America, that is. The American government is filled with the most corrupt, power hungry elites of all. They despise Michael Jackson and everything he stands for. Michael spoke of this on numerous occasions, many of which can be found on youtube. He is even quoted in a video saying his records were number one all over the world, except for America. When asked why he said, “I don’t wanna say too much, there’s a conspiracy, I don’t wanna say too much. I’m done.”  The American government has depopulation plans. They study a religion called Eugenics. They plan to kill off a majority of our world’s population using genocide. Michael planned to expose this and many other NWO tactics, which is why many believe he was killed before he got the chance. This is all done behind the curtain. Nobody knows who REALLY runs this country. Much like Murray, the president and visible government are the FALL GUYS. They read from teleprompters and do what they are told. Presidents who fail to comply are killed. 

The reason I did not include that this was all a game or “The greatest show on earth” as a theory is because it’s not at all like that. Sure, if Michael comes back, I’m sure it will be THE GREATEST SHOW ON EARTH. But that was not why he did what he did, if he did. I believe that whole thing was a distraction.

We’re all one. We all have a common denominator. Let’s stop trying to get people to believe he alive or believe he’s dead. Because the truth is, those of you who think he’s alive have so much passion and intuition that there is no talking you out of it. And those of you who believe he’s dead are the same way. Go with your own intuition. But, Michael tried so hard to expose what they are doing to us. And he may have paid the ultimate price for trying to share his knowledge. Let’s expose these people!

PLEASE do your research. PLEASE look up everything mentioned on here if you are not already familiar with it.

I love you all.
We can do this.

"The important thing is not to stop questioning. Curiosity has its own reason for existing."

Welcome empyreal, i would like to read their knowledge i have a very open mind
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I love you all.
We can do this.

This is a great post. A lot to think about. I have been watching this youtuber who is of the Muslim belief, and they basically point all of the significance behind Michael Jackson's videos ....a lot of things that I would have NEVER caught on to if it weren't for this "hoax" case scenario. Anywho, I questioned the owner of the page about the CD covers of Blood on the Dance Floor, AND the "Michael" cd, and they basically told me that the illuminati made the Michael CD just to mess with our heads. That left me totally confused. Not only that, but the fact that the owner of this youtube page is adamant in their belief that MJ is indeed gone. Other than that, the main thing that left me confused is that if the Illuminati produced the cover of the Michael cd, why would they leave so many clues as to MJ being alive? 
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I turned 6 yrs old when MJ released the Smooth Criminal single. The 24th will be a very special b-day this yr....:) I'll be 29. Subtract 9-2 and what do you get???? lol Lucky #'s . Last yr in my 20's....

paula-c

Well that's pretty insulting to the members that have been investigating this very same topic for 2 years already on here.

It is true there are members with a good analytical mind and with good research
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

@alfarle I've thought about that over and over again. These people are extremely crafty. Let's say they did manage to kill Michael. They could easily make it seem like a hoax to cover their tracks. And since everything is eerily similar to Elvis's death (which a LOT of people believe is a hoax) it would make it even more believable. Everything they do is closely connected with their numerology, which we've seen a LOT of during this whole ordeal. Kind of like this.. You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

@Souza I'm sorry, please don't be offended. I know you've been here from the start, and I commend you for being so devoted. There are a lot of extremely intelligent people on here and I completely understand that the newbie has to earn their rep.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RK

I'm listening. They have always seemed a somewhat large group, and vague and ambiguous.  We tend to only see the ones being manipulated by the attached strings. If this will indeed bring greater clarity and understanding, then let's do this.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

EXACTLY! 

@empyreal
"PLEASE do your research. PLEASE look up everything mentioned on here if you are not already familiar with it.
If you guys will allow it, I have a lot of knowledge I would like to share."

Good morning America........Do we have another mister/miss X?  You have a lot of knowledge, good for you, just jump in and share it. We are allowing u since research has been done already and we are kinda resting.
Last Edit: December 03, 2011, 08:38:10 PM by scorpionchik
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
EndlesslovetoMJ

~Souza~

Just to clarify: my comment was mainly directed at Magic_Love_4U (see quote).
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

have noticed an influx of newbies in the past few weeks. (have no freedom of speech as i am only 3 months at this site - plus one as a guest, so 4 months in total...)

but yeah, just saying... lots of new people are signing up. in my opinion, there is incredible research here from many wonderful minds in this forum. i think its VERY important for newbies to go back and read the archived info before sharing theories.. remember this is 2 years of real time info to catch up on. so it will take a while to get through it and then even more time to try digest and comprehend the info....

it really is quite important. i dedicate half of my forum time everyday, to read old posts.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God
The righteous will prevail

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal