SimPattyKTopic starter

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ TRUTH always prevails!
@LoveShyMichael: thank you for everything! ;)
I will keep your info in mind and investiagte more into it, as soon as I can.
The connection to Bin Landen's case was unknown for me and it would be interesting to know if Elvis was really involved in this, as an undercover agent for FBI...
To tell you the truth, to me the whole Bin Laden-story was a hoax/cover-up in itself from the very beginning! We all know who really bombed the twins!
So I truly wonder if this Bin Laden ever existed at all!
I saw some videos on him being just an invented guy!
Some say it was an American agent disguised as Bin Laden...
So i find very interesting this connection between Elvis - Alex Jones- Bin laden, especially since after La Toya's book was released, we've got a confirmation about Michael having been connected in some sort or another with 9/11, regarding the possibility that he might have had a meeting scheduled on 9/11 at one of the top floors. A meeting to which he didn't go... Either because he woke up too late [I doubt it] OR because he knew what the Illuminati were up to! The '97 cover for Blood on the Dance Floor says it all!
Last Edit: December 04, 2011, 01:28:16 PM by SimPattyK
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

LoveShyMichael

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • You don't have to explain something you never said
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

this is the Alex Jones link for you tube. start listening at 4:20.Actually listen to it all. Alex Jones is my favorite!!
If you can't link it from there, (i'm not sure if it will go) It's on Youtube under the Alex Jones Channel
Alex Jones Special Broadcast on The Bin Laden Hoax 4/6

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

LoveShyMichael

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • You don't have to explain something you never said
}}}}SimPattyK>>>>>>>>

I'm not sure about Michael going to be at towers on 9/11. Never heard that one. Yes we know our own government "took them down". I know Alex is ALWAYS BEEN TRUTHFUL, I did little research on Michael Jackson in archieves on Alex Jones Channel, and Alex doesn't speak highly of Michael at all. Matter of fact he was very upset that Michael's funeral was taking up tooooo much time on main stream media when our government is literally brain washing American's while we're losing our freedoms, & all these brain washed Americans are all upset because their pedofile Michael Jackson is dead.... Alex isn't one to distort lies, so when he made those comments, I'm baffled. Maybe he just didn't like Michael, or knew something of his death.??? I also go to Natural News.com. which works hand n hand with Alex Jones, except NaturalNews.com has more of how they are poisoning our food, to vaccine damage, to big pharma drugs killing people everyday. I also punched in Michael Jackson in past stories. And I came up with many articles written how prescription drugs killed him. I know on NaturalNews.com he also speaks 100% truth, just like Alex. They both have "inside people" everywhere in government, so I was little disturbed that both sites, we're not speaking too highly & that he's still alive. I  still believe Michael faked his death, & will  believe until he either comes back or someone can show me enough proof that he's dead....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

12. Between 2:00 PM and 2:30 PM, Ginger stated that she awakened and proceeded to make some phone calls then remembers that Elvis wasn't next to her? How could she not notice if Elvis was in the room with her or not. It is thought that she was more concerned about the phone calls she was making than to check on Elvis first. Did she know about the plan? Was she told to discover a body at a certain time? In the mention of a helicopter being seen at Graceland on the 16th, was this aircraft used to remove the manpower utilized in the removal process, acting as a deterrent?

Doesn't this sounds a bit familar? Gloria Alden supposidly is busy making phone calls then suddenly realized Elvis isn't in the room with her, remembers he went to the bathroom, goes to check on his ( a few hours later) and discovers his "body". Conrad Murray is busy making phone calls, then suddenly notices Michael not breathing.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Out of couriosty what time would you say that the Elvis Death Hoax started on aug,16,1977? 2:30 pm?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimPattyKTopic starter

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
I don't know, everything seems to indicate that hour as his girlfriend claimed to have found him around that hour...
I don't quite understand your question, @Okay Annie, what do you have in mind with that?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I was just corious. I recently got into astrology and thought to try to make a chart.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimPattyKTopic starter

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
ah Ok, that would be interesting to see  :icon_e_wink:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I wish I could but I'm not very computer savy and don't know if I can post the chart here. I'm also a novice when it comes to astrology and reading charts.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions