SimPattyKTopic starter

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ TRUTH always prevails!
Elvis reveals FBI case that led to Witness Protection Program

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NmZ6DPGFy4U&feature=share[/youtube]

Quote from the video-makers' comments - AlohaElvis2012:
Operation Fountain Pen was the FBI case involving Vernon & Elvis Presley VS "The Fraternity". Mafia kingpins who stole Elvis' Jetstar aircraft. The con men were brought to justice...but Elvis had to disappear in the process. Operation Fountain Pen was not declassified by the FBI until 1985...8 yrs after his death. Why are about 600 pages still classified "top security" with 74 pages for "national security" reasons? What are we prohibited to know about Elvis?
Last Edit: March 10, 2012, 06:53:27 AM by SimPattyK
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Where is this from?

Was that a recent audio or recorded before he supposedly died?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"You can't do your best when you're doubting yourself. If you don't believe in yourself, who will?" - Michael Jackson...Moonwalk

Thank you for sharing this - this is all so interesting to me, someone who always believed that Elvis died in 1977. Is that him speaking? It sure does sound like an older Elvis.

Blessings to you.
Last Edit: December 03, 2011, 12:16:37 PM by voiceforthesilent
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

SimPattyKTopic starter

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Where is this from?
Was that a recent audio or recorded before he supposedly died?

The youtube user who posted this video, also posted these other 3 videos called "The Elvis Tape"

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Ogn-ZdHbBU[/youtube]

Part 2 - You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
part 3 - You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

He/She wrote this:
The incredible Elvis mystery tape that started it all for me in 1988. This tape was first released with the book "Is Elvis Alive?" by Gail Brewer-Giorgio. Elvis called a woman named Ellen Foster "Love" because she strongly resembled his deceased mother. The theory is that Elvis became friends with Ellen because she reminded him of his mother, Gladys Love. A few days before Elvis "died", he called Ellen and told her not to worry about him not going on his next tour. She was totally confused. The conversation on August 14, 1977 went like this:

Elvis: You know today, today my Mama has been dead for 19 years. 19 long years. [Elvis starts to weep]

Ellen: Calm down, Elvis. Calm down. Your mother's probably watching you right now. She wouldn't want you to cry.

Elvis: I can't help it. I sometimes wonder if I caused her death.

Ellen: No, you didn't Elvis. Your mother had a bad heart. She was overweight.

Elvis: Yeah she was...she was drinking alot because of me.

Ellen: Don't blame yourself for that Elvis. Don't carry that cross.

Elvis: I can't help it. I started making so much money. I started showering her with gifts, diamond rings. Cars. Cadillacs. I thought I was doing right for her, but she couldn't handle it. She still hung the wash outside, fed the chickens outside. We're livin' on 13 acres and my mom is chasing chickens around the backyard. I never should have taken her away from her roots. I never should have. It wasn't fair to her. She felt compelled to impress me...trying to lose weight. And when she had a tough time with that, she started to drink. She became depressed and it was all my fault. It was all my fault, so Mama, please forgive me.

Ellen: Elvis, don't go blaming yourself. Don't go blaming yourself. You didn't do anything wrong. Every boy wishes that he could rise to fame and then provide for his parents. There's nothing wrong in that, Elvis. What was meant to be, was, and that's all. So Elvis, are you getting excited about your next tour? It's just 2 days away. Aw, I'd love to see ya.

Elvis: [still sniffling] Yeah, that's why I called you. We're
taking in confidence. We always do. You're just like my mother to me. I shouldn't even say that...I trust you so much.

Ellen: Aw, Elvis. I love you like you were my son. You know that. What is it, Elvis?

Elvis: I...I'm not going on that tour, Ellen. I'm not going on that tour.

Ellen: You cancelled it, Elvis? What's the matter? Don't you feel good?

Elvis: I think I never felt better.

Ellen: Well, why'd ya cancel it, Elvis?

Elvis: I didn't cancel it, Love.

Ellen: Elvis, maybe I didn't understand you. You're not going on the tour but you didn't cancel the tour? Is that what you just said?

Elvis: That's right, Love. I'm not going on the tour, and I haven't canceled it.

Ellen: Well, when are you canceling it?

Elvis: I'm not.

Ellen: I don't understand.

Elvis: Listen to me, Love. Listen to me real close. You're not to tell a soul.

Ellen: I won't tell anybody anything.

Elvis: I'm not going on the last tour and I'm not going to cancel it. Don't ask me any more questions, just remember one thing.

Ellen: What's that, Elvis?

Elvis: I'll, I'll always...I'll always be here. I'll always be here. Don't believe what you read. Do you understand, Love?

Ellen: Elvis, this sounds scary.

Elvis: Naw...it's not.

Ellen: When Elvis?

Elvis: Oh, I don't know. But one day I'll give you a call and let you know. I've got your number. I'll always have it with me. I love you, Love. Goodbye.

Ellen: Goodbye, Elvis.

Elvis did contact her after his death, and this mystery tape may have been recorded by the late Ellen Foster...with her voice cut from the tape.

from the book "The Elvis Files-Was His Death Faked?" 1990

Now... what I think about this voice.... it definitely sounds like Elvis, but I can't know for sure whether it's him or not...Who can ? with so many impersonators [voice-alikes; looks-alikes] around.... But on the other hand this can also be his cover up! if things go wrong, they can always say it was not him, but just an impersonator! ;)
And even though it's an impersonator, maybe it's part of the plan: so that the information gets to the public in a sort of a "protected" way... maybe because it's not yet the right time! That's why they leave the doubt: him? or just a double?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

This is BS!

I don't believe in Elvis alive!

And I hate when the peoples compare the death's Elvis to Michael!

Sorry, but I think different!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Tell the angels no... Heaven can wait"!

SimPattyKTopic starter

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
I have no doubt that Elvis faked his death to save his life and his family, with the help of FBI.
I only have doubts about whether he will ever come back or not... I still hope for a Double-BAM in 2012, though.
I truly hope we will learn the whole truth some day!! I think the best solution is to make pressures on the important media channels to make the subject public and force the authorities to give us an answer!
But I guess this won't happen until all the danger upon Elvis' life disappears... meaning the people who wanted him dead for a reason or another... or maybe it's the government rule that opposes to a person from the Witness protection program to ever return to his original identity in the public!
I think these things are more complicated than anyone can ever imagine!
Regardless of all that ^^ I think, I know, I believe, I feel that Elvis is still alive!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

all4loveandbelieve

Thank you so much for posting this information.. I love Elvis as much as I love Michael.. they are my favorites kings.. Now the only thing I have to say, is Elvis voice reminds me of the dobbed voice of Michael we heard in the trial. Very slow slurping his words. I wonder why? I know he is old, he is the same age as my mom and my mom does not sound old when she speaks. This is only my observation. blessings.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

SimPattyKTopic starter

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

i would have to wonder if the tabloids couldn't pull a stunt like this ( the coffin pic) just to sell their rags. also don't know that parker wouldn't go along with it. seems like he as with frank deleo(sp) was one of those charactors of which their are thoughts on both sides of the fence as to whether or not he had elvis best intrest at heart or not.
just a thought
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

Tink

I honestly was not aware of any of this, when I came up with my wax dummy idea, as part of my theory! OMG!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Black & Proud! I'm like the Oracle/Batgirl, who helps Batman in the comic books. I believe in "Comic Book justice."

Oh no, this user deleted the video! Can't watch it!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Please, click "I Like It" on my Facebook page if you like my drawings :) You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login<br>

SimPattyKTopic starter

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimPattyKTopic starter

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
source of this photo-montage: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kQyF2YZFH0o&context=C322ff10ADOEgsToPDskJmkW_ZZeFjowbeRF5NvrKb[/youtube]

in this Video Elvis tells his Fans he is a Government Agent and they Laugh because they think he is Joking, But elvis says " Im an eighth degree black belt in Karate I'm a Narcotics Coverment agent" then the audience laugh thinking it's a Joke then Elvis say's " I am Swwear to God"
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimPattyKTopic starter

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
I have modified the TITLE of this THREAD from:

Elvis reveals FBI case that led to Witness Protection Program

to

MJ & Elvis - Death Threats - FBI files (Witness Protection Program?)

It's because there is lots of evidence that indicates one of the MAIN reasons why both Elvis and Michael faked their deaths to save their lives and protect their families too !!
In both MJ & Elvis case, we've seen FBI files , mysteriously released to the media for one purpose or another! files that revealed how they both had received many death threats before their "deaths"

I will try to gather in this thread as much info as possible, pls don't hesitate to add your findings too!!

Here are some videos.... very disturbing! about what Michael had been through...
I am sure most of you have already heard those tapes where Michael literally says he's afraid for his life!

I think it's very important to learn about any detail on this subject, because this helps understand why they did it or how they did it (with some government help!), but we can also find out why they can or cannot come back sooner or later!! ?

----> Are we even sure whether Elvis and Michael entered or did not  enter a Witness Protection Program?? 

----> To what extent was the FBI or any other secret government agency involved in the orchestration of their death hoax?

----> In what way does this government involvement affect their possibility to return or not?

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mgNW6LUUKpQ[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x11MTY2FeMU&list=FLkC6Y4ea25ltNSLkO1ZDE-Q&index=8&feature=plpp_video[/youtube]

FBI FILES -PROOF THAT MICHAEL JACKSON
RECEIVED DEATH THREATS!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7OJai_jMf38&list=FLkC6Y4ea25ltNSLkO1ZDE-Q&index=7&feature=plpp_video[/youtube]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimPattyKTopic starter

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
Wonderful timing loll  TigerBelieve posted today a video on this exact subject!!

FBI law for an escapism which protects
Michael Jackson against any lawsuits

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mooKbDzzBoM&feature=youtu.be[/youtube]

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions