I was searching for this movie that we heard Lindsey Lohan would do next, remember? The story about her going to go on an island where celebrities went after faking their death.

Well, I searched and found new infos about the movie and of course, we had to have a big connection to this movie with Michael: Brett Ratner!!!  ;D

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Currently in Pre-Production. 
Cast: Lindsay Lohan
Proposed Director: Brett Ratner
Producer: Nathan Folks
Writer:  Teddy Ulett
IMDB Link
Budget: 30 Million
Escaping the Game Official Site:  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Look at the website for now: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

IMDB: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Escaping the Game (2012)
PG_13  Adventure
Not yet released
(voting begins after release) 

Celebrities become contacted by a special agency that convinces them to fake their death to live on a hidden island amongst other celebrities from the past.
Writers:
Nathan Folks, Teddy Ulett (screenplay)

Status: Unknown | See complete list of 12,000 in-production titles »
Updated: 5 September 2011
More Info: See more production information about this title on IMDbPro.
Edit
Storyline

For those who have too much, want too much, this world is a playground, where their fantasy becomes a reality. A world very few of us know; the celebrity lifestyle. What happens when a young star in Hollywood is offered a way out of stardom? This is a tale of a famous young star that cannot handle the pressure of everyday celebrity life. He cannot continue to live a controlled life and a victim of what most seem to be a dream. Like "Bourne Ultimatum" meets "Eagle Eye" our hero tries to escape from the watchful eye of the public and learns that there is a way out by hiring an underground secret company that has been faking the deaths of our most cherished lost celebrities for years... Marilyn Monroe, James Dean, Elvis Presley, TuPac, Notorious BIG, Princess Diana and many more who live on this lost celebrity island in the Pacific. We see how these celebrities are living today... Written by Nathan Folks 

Plot Summary |

Death
Taglines:
Celebrities cannot handle their life, are chosen to fake their death to live on a hidden island amongst other famous celebrities from the past.
Genres:
Adventure

Official Sites:
Official site
USA
Language:
English
Filming Locations:
Los Angeles, California, USA
Box Office
Budget:
$30,000,000 (estimated)

moonwalk_/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

this is quite interesting. thanks for posting.

if this even ended up not being a clue, it is still of interest to me. i like the sound of the movie.

will def be looking fwd to it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God
The righteous will prevail

Wow, look at this post I found while searchin for clues, this person made a lot of research because of this film, and it is quite interesting! :)

Michael Jackson alive ♥ DUBAI Palm ISLAND Theory and CLUES
par MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ MJ & LISA-The Secret, 21 août 2011, à 19:45

[ link to ALL my MJ & Elvis ARTICLES: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login ]

Hello dear beLIEvers... or should I say .... KNOWERS! ;) ♥ I've been very intrigued by this whole "MJ - Dubai Island theory" lately so I did some research on the Internet! GOD bless Internet! :)) And of course I've found a lot of interesting things... clues...connections...confirmations...well call them as you like :) So this is an UPDATE of my first article on this subject. ENJOY and Think for yourselves! Love you all ♥ L.isten O.bserve V.erify E.volve ♥

SimPattyK

I. Some key words to start with----- )) Escape; the Game; Brett Ratner; Grucci; fireworks, Movies; Hollywood; Dubai; Palm Island; celebrities; fame; mass-media; lies; lyrics; truth. ♥

II. VIDEOS:

1. PALM DUBAI - MICHAEL JACKSON ISLAND - THIS WAS MICHAEL JACKSON IDEA -  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
   2. Michael Jackson And the Island- You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
   3. THE PALM ISLAND !!! HeeeHeee ♥ - You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
   4. The Emerald City in the Wizard of OZ is identical to the Hotel on MJ-Dubai Palm Island!! - You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
   5. Face Value - You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
   6. Fireworks by Grucci - Atlantis The Palm Grand Opening Dubai 2008 - You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login (lots of spectacular fireworks! just like MJ likes in his concerts and V from "V for Vendetta" movie:)  :p ) And guess who were present there !? Well what a "coincidence": Lindsay Lohan, Quincy Jones and Janet Jackson !!! here you can see some photos: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login ; the work there has started on the island in 2001!)  Pay really close attention to Kenny Ortega's words during the rehearsals of "This Is It", especially those that I've underlined down here: 
   7. "This Is It- transcript-Kenny ORTEGA: "So we open the show, as you know, with all the lights down. We're gonna create a spectacular opening with pyrotechnics. And we want some sizzles and some cracks and some pops. We have our video that is called "Glimpses and Flashes. And that's where Light Man comes out on the gantry,  above the stage" - You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
   8. Now after you read Kenny's words, think about this: What happens after Michael's "death" (death symbolized by Kenny' words "with all the lights down") in 2009 ? On July 4th 2009 an interesting FireWorks TRIBUTE to Michael  during the Macy 33rd Annual Fire work - You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login - So this is it! This was the "spectacular opening" of MJ's hoax that Kenny Ortega described above ^^ ? what do you think? ;)
   9. Here's the most interesting part!  In the video at no. 6 above here ^^ you can see the 2008 Firewoks opening Ceremony for the Palm Island in Dubai was done by Grucci!!! Well I came across this article called "Off the Wall": You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  where we can read that: "Bermuda’s 400th anniversary celebration culminated with a spectacular !!! Grucci-esque fireworks show and and that the winning boat (remember Kenny Ortega said: "floating") was a Michael Jackson-themed barge featuring a 40-foot tall King of Pop wrapped in red lights, a giant illuminated glove[...]" (so it's the Light Man that Kenny Ortega was talking about! "floating above the stage" ).
  10.  Here's a more descriptive article of the event: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login Notice the choice of the title: "Join the parade!" - What is that title??? I mean... like the Elephant parade passing by Staple's center the same day of Michael's memorial? like the syntagm "the greatest show on Earth"? See what I mean? Check out the other blogs on this link ^^ And read between the lines..search for keywords even if the content of texts doesn't really say anything clear or blunt... I don't know, maybe I am wrong and I'm seeing things where they aren't, but I feel there's something "fishy" about this blog and the whole "Bermuda" thing on it... I'd like to know your opinions about this, please :)
  11. I'll give you just 2 more links of articles from this same David LaHuta's -"Bermuda Shorts"-blog ^^ - You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login Again the title caught my eye! "From the Headlines" - it made me think of "Breaking News", tabloids BS and stuff like that; also notice the refined irony and black humor in the tone of this article (like in almost all the articles touching MJ-subject on that blog )... it's like criticizing the whole hypocrite "circus" of actions and publications around MJ's death/tributes & so on an so forth...clearly hinting toward people who had never liked MJ, but now suddenly after his death fell the urge to "remember" him ;) Then take a look at the title of this article: Curtain Call - You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login SUGGESTIVE! isn't it? ;) even if the content is not quite likewise...
  12. I also looked a bit into David LaHuta's biography-the author of this blog ^^ - You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login and if my suspicions are correct...that he might have been working with MJ on the hoax, his blog being some sort of a "sharing island-escape-clues" to the fans/beLIEvers, then I thought it interesting the way he describes himself, starting with this: "International adventurer, television host and seasoned journalist" - made me think of Michael's speech "It's an adventure, a big adventure"; Let's continue with DL's description: "Originally from New York City, David has also lived in Bayswater, London; Lund, Sweden; St. Croix, U.S. Virgin Islands and is currently based in Bermuda (since 2010) where the adventurous outdoors man enjoys sailing, spearfishing and snorkeling near his home in Southampton." - So he also loves nature! (sounds familiar?), he has made a lot of splendid photos with beautiful landscapes, TV shows, etc... he has an entertainment career, received awards, etc...In my opinion, judging from all this, he is a person that Michael would be interested in "collaborating" with on his secret-island escapism-project, releasing those riddle-like short articles on his "Bermuda shorts" entitled blog, to give the fans some clues about the hoax.. I also guess that Bermuda is a "symbol" for MJ-Dubai - Palm Island", like a cover-up name ;) What do you think about that?

Michael had a "thing" with the ISLAND theme way back before his "death" in 2004 for ex. - "Miss Cast Away and The Island Girls" - You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login and also - You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login Take a look at the island on the movie poster, doesn't it look familiar to you?? ;) - You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login --Just type on Google "Michael Jackson island" and you'll be amazed of how many interesting results you'll find!
  14. Michael Jackson - Water Angel  ♥  a very suggestive fan-made video!! - You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

* The Game- You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
    * Going Hollywood- You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
    * Michael Jackson's Death ft. Lindsay Lohan - You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
    * "I'm afraid for my life." Michael Jackson - You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
    * Cracking the Code - You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
    * Somewhere Over the Rainbow- You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
    * an Interesting classic movie -MANHUNT OF MYSTERY ISLAND SERIAL TRAILER 1945- You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
    * The Wonderful Wizard of Oz - You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
    * Dubai Fountain - Burj Khalifa - Thriller - Michael Jackson - You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
    * Well well well.... in 2008 The Opening of PALMS Place Hotel!!! and besides PALMS!! they also talk about a "blow up show that the Jacksons will do soon! with everybody in the family involved!" how about that! they've always said it openly! everything was right in our face! hummmm.... :p:p:))) - Don't beLIEve K.N.O.W! K.now N.ow O.ver W.ondering (LMAO :))) Whaaaat??? LaToya & Jackie - interview at "PALMS Place" ??!!!! hellooo!! :))) - You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

* Palm Islands Dubai - documentary on construction:

part 1 - You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

part 2 - You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login ... re=related

part 3 - You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login ... re=related

part 4 - You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login ... re=related

III. ARTICLES:

1. Michael Jackson Dubai Island Designs - You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
   2. Janet Jackson at  Dubai Palm opens with star-studded party - You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
   3. "Michael Jackson had spent a sum of $1.5 million on a new mansion in his own private island in Bahrain" - You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
   4. "At the end of June 2005, Michael Jackson went to Bahrain, the tiny 33-island archipelago in the Persian Gulf known less for its isolation than for playing host to the U.S. Navy's Fifth Fleet: If Jackson wanted to get away from all things American, he chose poorly. So why Bahrain? Blame his own brother - Jermaine, who is a friend of the son of the ruler of Bahrain. Jermaine must have impressed on his brother that he could get himself some private acreage and recharge in Bahrain [...]" - You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
   5. Michael Jackson Island Dubai - You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
   6. A relaxed Michael Jackson visits Dubai - You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
   7. Jackson in Dubai: Buffalo wings, speedboats - You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
   8. Dubai Wants to Build Michael Jackson Island? - You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
   9. Michael Jackson island proposed for Dubai - You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
  10. Michael Jackson Island - You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login and also - You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
  11. Jackson Island - You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
  12. Who Will Built Man-made Michael Jackson Island? - You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

* Lindsay Lohan pays tribute to Michael Jackson - You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
    * TMZ - Lindsay Lohan and MJ -- The Bodyguard Connection - You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
    * Lindsay Lohan Gives Michael Jackson’s Former Bodyguard Alberto Alvarez A Tryout - You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

IV. Plot Summary for Escaping the Game (2012) - You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

"According to reports Lindsay Lohan has nabbed a role in an movie titled “Escaping The Game”. This is a golden opportunity for her as she will be starring along side one of the lead actors from “The Amazing Spiderman” Chris Zylka.

The story is about celebrities who are so overwhelmed by fame they fake their deaths and move to a remote island. Ironically, Lindsay will be playing a detective pursuing the truth behind all of these famous disappearances.

It sounds like Lindsay landed the lead character in this movie and that is great for her. The shooting is said to be starting in the summer and take place in the US and Spain."

1. Well guess who the director of the movie is?? Brett Ratner !! - You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login So, let's resume this: This movie is about celebrities who want to escape their fame and the media circus by appealing to the services of a secret company who helps them fake their death and escape to a remote ocean island. The main character is Lindsay Lohan!! and the director, Michael's good old friend! well yeahhh!!! read the whole plot of the movie, it's really interesting - You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
   2. About Brett Ratner: *** Michael Jackson with Brett Ratner at the set of  the movie"Red Dragon".- he invited Michael during the recording of this movie from the famous Hannibal trilogy - You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login *** Plot: A retired FBI agent with psychological gifts is assigned to help track down "The Tooth Fairy", a mysterious serial killer; aiding him is imprisoned criminal genius Hannibal "The Cannibal" Lecter (Anthony Hopkins). *** Inside Red Dragon_part1 - You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login ---)) Look at minute 06:18 - the main character says "I thought he was gone and now he's back!" - it's exactly the "sex scene" loll that you can see Michael had assisted in the first video I gave you here ^^ so I guess this is a clue, a clear reference to Michael's hoax! *** Interview of Michael by his good friend Brett - part 1 - You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
   3. So besides the movie"Red Dragon" which is a Psychological !! ;) P :)) Other references I saw: first the DRAGON - I guess you all saw Michael's blouses, shirts and jackets imprinted with a dragon on them! So check out these MIND BLOWING links: *** DRAGON MAN: Michael Jackson appears at the Millennium World Music Awards in Monaco in 2001. - You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login *** this: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login *** Michael Jackson tribute at Neverland Ranch's Dragon Coaster in Coney Island - You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login *** the “Thriller” dance for Dragon*Con‘s world record attempt. - You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login *** Michael Jackson Dragon - You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login Games - You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login ---)) SO.... what can I say? I am THRILLED and I send thriller KISSSSSSES to our favorite RED DRAGON ♥ ♥ ♥
   4. MICHAEL JACKSON ESCAPE - Pay attention to Michael's lyrics in the song "coincidentally" entitled "ESCAPE" !! - You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
   5. Fox News "predicts" the death of Michael Jackson, Britney Spears and Lindsey Lohan- You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login ( At minute 3:22 in you are being told that Michael Jackson, Britney Spears and Lindsey Lohan are going to die within 5 years. - see the print screen-photo I've added down here )
   6. In-Depth Look into Michael Jackson & Lindsay Lohan Cases- You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
   7. Conrad Murray Who is Lindsay lohan- You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
   8. Michael Jackson's Death ft. Lindsay Lohan - Daughter to Father - You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

V. Single "Hollywood Tonight " ~ Cover-ArtWork

* part 1 - You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
    * part 2 - You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
    * Lindsay Connections in part 3 - You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
    * the Pantages connection- You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
    * The hoax-TMZ-Charlie Sheen and others...- You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

So my friends, what do you think? What are we to beLIEve of all these facts or just simple "coincidences" ?? Can we hope that Michael had this GENIUS idea of creating a remote isolated heavenly ISLAND for celebrities to ESCAPE from the mass-media circus they were living in... from their nightmare....escape to a dream-island ? hummm... I can't wait to see what's up next! - I keep thinking of Michael's phrase "The Best is yet to come!" ♥ LOVE you all ♥
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I was searching for this movie that we heard Lindsey Lohan would do next, remember? The story about her going to go on an island where celebrities went after faking their death.

Well, I searched and found new infos about the movie and of course, we had to have a big connection to this movie with Michael: Brett Ratner!!!  ;D

Currently in Pre-Production. 
Cast: Lindsay Lohan
Proposed Director: Brett Ratner
Producer: Nathan Folks
Writer:  Teddy Ulett
IMDB Link
Budget: 30 Million
Escaping the Game Official Site:  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Look at the website for now: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

IMDB: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Escaping the Game (2012)
PG_13  Adventure
Not yet released
(voting begins after release) 

Celebrities become contacted by a special agency that convinces them to fake their death to live on a hidden island amongst other celebrities from the past.
Writers:
Nathan Folks, Teddy Ulett (screenplay)

Status: Unknown | See complete list of 12,000 in-production titles »
Updated: 5 September 2011
More Info: See more production information about this title on IMDbPro.
Edit
Storyline

For those who have too much, want too much, this world is a playground, where their fantasy becomes a reality. A world very few of us know; the celebrity lifestyle. What happens when a young star in Hollywood is offered a way out of stardom? This is a tale of a famous young star that cannot handle the pressure of everyday celebrity life. He cannot continue to live a controlled life and a victim of what most seem to be a dream. Like "Bourne Ultimatum" meets "Eagle Eye" our hero tries to escape from the watchful eye of the public and learns that there is a way out by hiring an underground secret company that has been faking the deaths of our most cherished lost celebrities for years... Marilyn Monroe, James Dean, Elvis Presley, TuPac, Notorious BIG, Princess Diana and many more who live on this lost celebrity island in the Pacific. We see how these celebrities are living today... Written by Nathan Folks 

Plot Summary |

Death
Taglines:
Celebrities cannot handle their life, are chosen to fake their death to live on a hidden island amongst other famous celebrities from the past.
Genres:
Adventure

Official Sites:
Official site
USA
Language:
English
Filming Locations:
Los Angeles, California, USA
Box Office
Budget:
$30,000,000 (estimated)

moonwalk_/

WOW  afraid/ this is BIG and SCARY ,lol  lolol/ !! I hope we will have more updates on this project!!! Thank's   :) !!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions