• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • It's all for L.O.V.E.
Re: Michael Jackson (official) Facebook
January 16, 2013, 05:59:56 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I sometimes felt that what they were posting something connected to our conversations on the forum but I haven't seen that from long time ago.

yup, me too :suspect:

Agree with you... I think the forum is watched by all [gsearch][/gsearch]....is the most important and true forum about hoax from the beginning to now.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
LOVE YOU MORE

MJonmind

January 17, 2013, 03:34:21 AM
Jane Fonda will play Nancy Reagan in upcoming movie 'The Butler', apparently controversial as Jane is called a traitor to US. To star includes: Jane Fonda, Oprah, Lenny Kravitz, Mariah Carey, Robin Williams, other big names.  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Plot Summary: Based on the screenplay by Danny Strong & Lee Daniels, "The Butler" is inspired by Wil Haygood’s Washington Post article about an African-American man who served as a butler (Whitaker) to eight Presidents in the White House for over thirty years. From this unique vantage point, "The Butler" traces the dramatic changes that swept American society, from the civil rights movement to Vietnam and beyond, and how those changes affected this man’s life and family.

"Just Say No" was an advertising campaign, part of the U.S. "War on Drugs", prevalent during the 1980s and early 1990s, to discourage children from engaging in illegal recreational drug use by offering various ways of saying no. Eventually, this also expanded the realm of "Just Say No" to violence and premarital sex. The slogan was created and championed by First Lady Nancy Reagan during her husband's presidency.[1]
La Toya Jackson became spokesperson for the campaign in 1987 and recorded a song entitled "Just Say No" with British hit producers Stock/Aitken/Waterman. You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Also:
Politicians have embraced and reviled Jackson

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

gwynned

January 19, 2013, 12:26:00 PM
Jane Fonda will play Nancy Reagan in upcoming movie 'The Butler', apparently controversial as Jane is called a traitor to US. To star includes: Jane Fonda, Oprah, Lenny Kravitz, Mariah Carey, Robin Williams, other big names.  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Plot Summary: Based on the screenplay by Danny Strong & Lee Daniels, "The Butler" is inspired by Wil Haygood’s Washington Post article about an African-American man who served as a butler (Whitaker) to eight Presidents in the White House for over thirty years. From this unique vantage point, "The Butler" traces the dramatic changes that swept American society, from the civil rights movement to Vietnam and beyond, and how those changes affected this man’s life and family.

"Just Say No" was an advertising campaign, part of the U.S. "War on Drugs", prevalent during the 1980s and early 1990s, to discourage children from engaging in illegal recreational drug use by offering various ways of saying no. Eventually, this also expanded the realm of "Just Say No" to violence and premarital sex. The slogan was created and championed by First Lady Nancy Reagan during her husband's presidency.[1]
La Toya Jackson became spokesperson for the campaign in 1987 and recorded a song entitled "Just Say No" with British hit producers Stock/Aitken/Waterman. You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Also:
Politicians have embraced and reviled Jackson

This is very strange.  Hanoi Jane is playing Nancy Reagan?  That choice is bound to piss off just about everybody, regardless their ideology.  And I have always wondered whose side Jane was really on.  And the other cast members, with the exception (perhaps) of Robin Williams, are all Michael related in some way...Oprah, Lenny Kravitz, Mariah Carey......

And I gotta say, this Just Say No BS....  Just a few weeks ago I heard replayed a statement that Ronald Reagan made with regard to his war on drugs.  "Regardless of what you have heard, Marijuana is THE MOST DANGEROUS DRUG out there."  Huh?  I guess if you're going to wage a war you have to create an enemy....

Not long before Reagan, marijuana was well on to its way to becoming legalized and it was not uncommon in San Francisco to see people smoking in public, the situation was so relaxed.   Did the war on marijuana provide cover for the CIA sponsored entry of truly far more dangerous drugs?  Sorry if I offend, but I don't trust Reagan or his handlers and I can't help but think Michael was used by these people for seemingly positive reasons but with a dark agenda.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

January 19, 2013, 02:32:08 PM
Well, if anything the drug situation is worse than when they started the 'war on drugs'. And what do they really do with all the confiscated drugs. Are there any connections of big government/bankers with the illegal drug trade around the world.  I agree there's ALWAYS hidden agenda, and the known effects of any long term programs government puts in place. Not only drugs, but child prostitution rings, guns, and a long list of harm to humanity.  Remember MJ said it best, "They don't really care about us."  But was this aspect the real reason that MJ facebook put out that Reagan video, or simply more posing with the elite? IDK  Is MJ one of them, or infiltrating the enemy ranks to bring about their demise.  MJ has clearly carried a LOT of secrets throughout his life, with only hints/whispers for us to decipher.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

LUNA

February 05, 2013, 08:05:33 AM
In This Is It 'Man In The Mirror' was indeed the last song performed on stage and was a sound check and the full song was not shown (source: wiki), the only one :icon_e_confused:? I wonder why? Maybe there's a full song too, not shown.. YET :icon_question:

Man In The Mirror is also the finale song of the Immortal Tour show.
According to wiki: Man in the Mirror: Finale is a celebration of Michael Jackson.

I noticed that there's a focus on Man In the Mirror in the BAD25 docu too.

The message behind Man In The Mirror has a double meaning: i.e. a message for each one of us to take a look at yourself and make a change AND a (hoax) message that the Man in the Mirror (image) is the King of Pop who 'died' and the actual Man is MJ the man who's alive.

LOVE

i remember "man in the mirror" was the last song we heard during the memorial 2! coincidence? or a clue 4 us?

*LUNA*

Last Edit: February 05, 2013, 08:06:31 AM by LUNA
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MAKEthatCHANGE.....
[http]]

February 19, 2013, 12:54:36 PM

About what ?
Any ideas?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 19, 2013, 04:35:58 PM
Hello everyone,

here is "Just say no": You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Off-topic: I can't invert youtube Videos with the "youtube-Bottom". What I'm doing wrong?

Much Peace and Love to everyone.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!
February 19, 2013, 05:33:15 PM

About what ?
Any ideas?

Maarine I know it sounds exciting but don't you think that a Michael's official site can't say anything about the hoax, think that for the rest of the world Michael is dead, so these good news will probably be something related to Michael's music? as long as I know MJ's Facebook only talks about Michael's dance,  music and journal publications about his works and gigs but never about trials, yellow tabloids, etc...  Sorry to be a party pooper.
Last Edit: February 19, 2013, 05:37:42 PM by sweetsunsetwithMJ
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I WANNA BE WHERE YOU ARE!!

Girl_In_the_Mirror

February 20, 2013, 03:54:32 AM

About what ?
Any ideas?

Maarine I know it sounds exciting but don't you think that a Michael's official site can't say anything about the hoax, think that for the rest of the world Michael is dead, so these good news will probably be something related to Michael's music? as long as I know MJ's Facebook only talks about Michael's dance,  music and journal publications about his works and gigs but never about trials, yellow tabloids, etc...  Sorry to be a party pooper.
You're not. We have to keep our feet on the ground, as they say. I think it's highly unlikely that thet would announce MJ is alive, or any other hoax-related thing on his official FB page, as much as you and I and any other BeLIEver would want to ... :(
My opinion: it probably has to do with a new single, a new video or something like that....
But I think that they, whoever manage the MJ official FB page, like to keep the suspense going... that's for sure. :ghsdf:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"As the planet faces danger and bad days,
We look up to you and we bring our praise
So, know that moonwalkers will always stand by
The man with the heart as big as the sky!" (GITM -  February 2013)

MaryK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • The world is just illusion, trying to change you
February 20, 2013, 05:51:37 AM
They are going to announce the permanent MJ Las Vegas show of Cirque du Soleil.

Last Edit: February 20, 2013, 06:03:31 AM by MaryK
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You and I were never separate

It's just an illusion

Wrought by the magical lens of Perception

February 20, 2013, 11:42:16 AM
Maybe I'll be able to see it....I couldn't go when it came through my city the first time : (
Hope springs eternal, lol.........

Thanks for the info MaryK : )

Blessings!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Girl_In_the_Mirror

February 20, 2013, 01:56:31 PM
They are going to announce the permanent MJ Las Vegas show of Cirque du Soleil.

Boy, what I'd give to see them in my country....
:( but...no can do :(
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"As the planet faces danger and bad days,
We look up to you and we bring our praise
So, know that moonwalkers will always stand by
The man with the heart as big as the sky!" (GITM -  February 2013)

MJonmind

February 21, 2013, 01:47:38 AM
I guess these are Cirque dancers?  Doing MJ's peace sign, pout, and wearing his smooth criminal hat.  The second pic, is the guy doing a 'focus' or is he going to swing his hand down to do a crotch grab?  :icon_lol:

This quote of MJ's is curious to me.

MJ and TS/Front have/has often said that MJ will rewrite history books, and that much of history was a lie. Front emphasized 'the momment of now' with his clock drawing.  "What's going to happen in the future that could affect what has happened in the past?"  'Affect' means to change.  How can the past be changed by anything now, future or ever?  Is there something mysteriously powerful in this statement, or is it just a non-sensical brain teaser?  It reminds me of the movie 'Back to the future' parts 1-3, where Marty McFly goes to the past and future to change negative things in the present.  So could something MJ does in the future somehow supernaturally change something in the past (tear in the fabric of time), which would make our present suddenly different, but we wouldn't be aware of it (wiped from our memories).  Remember Men in Black--Back in Time, last year?   Any philosophical thoughts on that MJ quote?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Andrea

February 21, 2013, 07:14:04 AM

One eye....   :animal0017:

This quote of MJ's is curious to me.

MJ and TS/Front have/has often said that MJ will rewrite history books, and that much of history was a lie. Front emphasized 'the momment of now' with his clock drawing.  "What's going to happen in the future that could affect what has happened in the past?"  'Affect' means to change.  How can the past be changed by anything now, future or ever?  Is there something mysteriously powerful in this statement, or is it just a non-sensical brain teaser?  It reminds me of the movie 'Back to the future' parts 1-3, where Marty McFly goes to the past and future to change negative things in the present.  So could something MJ does in the future somehow supernaturally change something in the past (tear in the fabric of time), which would make our present suddenly different, but we wouldn't be aware of it (wiped from our memories).  Remember Men in Black--Back in Time, last year?   Any philosophical thoughts on that MJ quote?

The quote "What's going to happen in the future that could affect what has happened in the past?"  - made me think of MJ not really dying, so what could happen in the future (BAM) could affect what has happened in the past - misunderstandings people have had of Michael, any long held beliefs will undoubtedly change when Michael returns.  And I too was reminded of Front's momment of now with "I'm a person of the present and I have to ask, how are things going now? What's happening now?"  That statement could also indicate that the BAM date has NOT been pre-determined.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

February 22, 2013, 01:56:27 AM
Andrea
The quote "What's going to happen in the future that could affect what has happened in the past?"  - made me think of MJ not really dying, so what could happen in the future (BAM) could affect what has happened in the past - misunderstandings people have had of Michael, any long held beliefs will undoubtedly change when Michael returns.
Hmm... yes that's sounds like the way to interpret it!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions