suspicious mind

Re: Michael Jackson (official) Facebook
January 05, 2013, 10:44:03 AM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
another observation pants white stripe wrinkle in the reflection but none on the real pants

Hahahaha, don't get me started on the differences. Look at the hair.

hair is another one of those could just be the way we see it things ( at least for me) . does it seem to anyone else that left one finger is just barely touching chin while on the right it is sort of laying against it? 
my God ! starting to feel like a cerifiable nut case .  :Pulling_hair:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

suspicious mind

January 05, 2013, 11:03:53 AM

seeing the pic on the bottome sort of puts the thing as a whole into a more sane perspective , but i just don't know.
anyone thing the shape of the inside of the ear is enough difference that can't be accounted for by reflection?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

January 07, 2013, 02:55:44 PM
The Michael Jackson official facebook page just posted this :

Magazine Covers: Check out MJ on the cover of the January 1984 issue of Paris Match Magazine!

What's interesting about it is the phrase "  Le mystère Michael Jackson " ( The mystery Michael Jackson . To sound much more grammatically correct , they should have written " Le mystérieux " ( the mysterious) or " le mystère de Michael Jackson " ( Michael Jackson 's mystery ) . I think the phtoto posted also serves its aim perfectly ! I mean look at the eyes , don't they look bewildering ? Instead of the sweet brown eyes I'm so familiar with , I see dark green eyes looking at me , daring me to analyse them  :icon_eek:

Besides , the thing written under the magazine's title is just perplexing " Le dossier photo des acteurs de l'affaire et des premières expériences " Of course this sentence might be intrepreted in many ways , but as I consider it to be hoaxy , I see it as " The picture folder of the PROJECT's actors and the FIRST EXPERIENCES " 

Funny how this picture was posted right  after many people questioned the fact of MJ's assistant being credible !
Last Edit: January 07, 2013, 02:58:40 PM by Jowayria
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

emulik

January 07, 2013, 03:06:56 PM
Thank you Jowazria for the picture, really interesting for analyse!  :icon_razz: I like that dotted jazzbow (I do not know if it is the right word in engl.)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Please do not forget who the driver is! ...:)

MJ will get us home safely! :)

bec

January 07, 2013, 03:19:05 PM
I think that magazine cover is too vague to be a clue.

I still say that hand shouldn't be reflected in the right mirror. The mirror image is 2D, it's flat. Just because the camera moves at a 3/4 angle doesn't mean the mirror can reflect around the back of the subject standing in front of it. MJ's chest is parallel with the mirror plane, so the mirror should reflect a 2D flat image of MJ full front. As it is, the mirror is reflecting the 3/4 view that the camera would get if the mirror image were actually a 3D person instead of a 2D image. The camera ought not be able to see "around" the back of a 2D image. Does that make sense?

But the only way to prove it is to go to a clothing store with a 3 way mirror n stage it to get my own independent image. Which I will as soon as I get a chance n a friend who's free and won't think I'm too insane for asking for that kind of favor. Considering this hoax shows no sign of being near completion, I think I have time.

I dunno, maybe I'm wrong but I don't understand how a mirror can reflect around the back side of a 2D subject. Mirrors are kooky though. It can be difficult to predict how they will reflect without just setting it up and recreating it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ TRUTH always prevails!
January 07, 2013, 05:25:54 PM

I really hope this ^^ post by MJ official page is related somehow to Murray's case. I mean that's the ONLY thing that I am waiting for right NOW: for NEWS about Murray's case! and maybe... just maybe the WMAs next month! Those "complications" must be related to the way Murray's case is being handled right now and when a resolution is reached with Murray, a BAM should be imminent either during his lawsuit or after it!

Otherwise this hoax doesn't make any sense to me anymore!! The 4 years are here!
The hoax started already back in December 2008, when we had that article "6 months to live" + 4 years = December 2012. "This is it" started being filmed around that time too.. If I'm not mistaken, the part where Michael says "we've got 4 years to make it right" was also filmed somewhere towards the end of 2008-beginning of 2009. So again...we have the 4 years! we had dozens/hundreds of clues...everything pointing to a logical end of the hoax now!

And now what? Start re-analyzing? continue investigating? What? There's nothing left! The hoax-investigation is over at this point! And now, at the end of all these investigating years, we KNOW he's alive and we also knew, approximately, when he "allegedly" intended to BAM....but that didn't happen. And I don't know for others, but I'm tired of clues-recap and going all over again through all that stuff! I don't see any point!

I hear now here and there the following dates circulating:
January 26th 2013
March 5th 2013
June 25th 2013
See you in July 2013
29th October 2013
etc... etc....

What are these ^^??? Other BAM-dates???  :over-react-smiley: WHAT if nothing happens this year neither?? HOW long is this gonna last!??

As I said, I will wait for Murray's case to be closed and/or for the WMAs next month. BUT I'm not gonna wait forever for new "possible" BAM-dates to be proven wrong! The family, the hoax-accomplices, the verified insiders, the official accounts , they all gave us STRONG indications for a BAM happening on those previous BAM dates!! We are not crazy!! We did NOT imagine things!! Those signs and whispers were NOT "coincidental" !!

I think it's now time to admit that there are only 2 ways this is going to right now:
1. either it's true: the unforeseen "complications" delayed the BAM [and there's gonna be a BAM in the very near future]
OR
2. This whole thing is a SCAM! meaning Michael never meant to return and whomever gave us all these clues to all these BAM dates, is messing around with US! This "giving-hopes" game needs to STOP once and for all!
Last Edit: January 07, 2013, 05:31:17 PM by SimPattyK
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

~Souza~

January 07, 2013, 05:35:27 PM

I really hope this ^^ post by MJ official page is related somehow to Murray's case. I mean that's the ONLY thing that I am waiting for right NOW: for NEWS about Murray's case! and maybe... just maybe the WMAs next month! Those "complications" must be related to the way Murray's case is being handled right now and when a resolution is reached with Murray, a BAM should be imminent either during his lawsuit or after it!

Otherwise this hoax doesn't make any sense to me anymore!! The 4 years are here!
The hoax started already back in December 2008, when we had that article "6 months to live" + 4 years = December 2012. "This is it" started being filmed around that time too.. If I'm not mistaken, the part where Michael says "we've got 4 years to make it right" was also filmed somewhere towards the end of 2008-beginning of 2009. So again...we have the 4 years! we had dozens/hundreds of clues...everything pointing to a logical end of the hoax now!

And now what? Start re-analyzing? continue investigating? What? There's nothing left! The hoax-investigation is over at this point! And now, at the end of all these investigating years, we KNOW he's alive and we also knew, approximately, when he "allegedly" intended to BAM....but that didn't happen. And I don't know for others, but I'm tired of clues-recap and going all over again through all that stuff! I don't see any point!

January 26th 2013
March 5th 2013
June 25th 2013
See you in July 2013
29th October 2013
etc... etc....

What are these ^^??? Other BAM-dates???  :over-react-smiley: WHAT if nothing happens this year neither?? HOW long is this gonna last!??

As I said, I will wait for Murray's case to be closed and/or for the WMAs next month. BUT I'm not gonna wait forever for new "possible" BAM-dates to be proven wrong! The family, the hoax-accomplices, the verified insiders, the official accounts , they all gave us STRONG indications for a BAM happening on those previous BAM dates!! We are not crazy!! We did NOT imagine things!! Those signs and whispers were NOT "coincidental" !!

I think it's now time to admit that there are only 2 ways this is going to right now:
1. either it's true: the unforeseen "complications" delayed the BAM [and there's gonna be a BAM in the very near future]
OR
2. This whole thing is a SCAM! meaning Michael never meant to return and whomever gave us all these clues to all these BAM dates, is messing around with US! This "giving-hopes" game needs to STOP once and for all!

Sim, I will have to ask you to take comparisons like that to HoaxBook. It's not a clue, it's a bow tie. I would like to keep the forum for hoax investigation. If something is obvious, post it. But this is really far from a clue. Maybe you can open a group with comparisons.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

January 07, 2013, 05:38:02 PM
to me the floors reflective quality and the edge lines seem like they could hide the fact of there being a second person , if there was. that make any sense to anybody else.

still  think the ear thing is not explainable.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

January 07, 2013, 06:03:49 PM
Sim, I would love to continue that Bam 2-options discussion on hoaxbook!

Jowayria
What's interesting about it is the phrase "  Le mystère Michael Jackson " ( The mystery Michael Jackson . To sound much more grammatically correct , they should have written " Le mystérieux " ( the mysterious) or " le mystère de Michael Jackson " ( Michael Jackson 's mystery ) . I think the phtoto posted also serves its aim perfectly ! I mean look at the eyes , don't they look bewildering ? Instead of the sweet brown eyes I'm so familiar with , I see dark green eyes looking at me , daring me to analyse them 

Besides , the thing written under the magazine's title is just perplexing " Le dossier photo des acteurs de l'affaire et des premières expériences " Of course this sentence might be intrepreted in many ways , but as I consider it to be hoaxy , I see it as " The picture folder of the PROJECT's actors and the FIRST EXPERIENCES " 

Funny how this picture was posted right  after many people questioned the fact of MJ's assistant being credible !
Yep I was focusing on the word "mystere".   Sooooooooooo right we've found out.
Last Edit: January 07, 2013, 06:04:42 PM by MJonmind
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!
January 07, 2013, 06:12:48 PM

January 26th 2013
March 5th 2013
June 25th 2013
See you in July 2013
29th October 2013
etc... etc....

OR

Thank you for your post at least somebody is saying something that makes sense and nobody dares to say, yes I am not crazy and I saw hundreds of clues hinting an imminent BAM last Christmas even from the very first moment Michael died when he hang those Christmas Wreaths out at the Front Gate in Carolwood hinting the damn Christmas, I am quite sure that this hoax is a real scam a real rip off if Michael doesn't comeback all the investigated stuff haven't had any sense and like Sim I will be waiting for those complications to get unfolded and next WMA that will be next spring that means after March 21st ant not next month Sim, but from my side I don't have anything left to investigate apart from the  family tweets that who knows if they are legit or not because so many: beginning, light, sun and so on...nah if it's true that Michael is alive (thing that I am starting to doubt) shouldn't allow this to happen I mean to be fooled this way, I know I can be banned from now on but go ahead Sou if you consider it I'll be reading but I think I have no more strength left to investigate because I have the gut feeling that I am being fooled by some fake insiders.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I WANNA BE WHERE YOU ARE!!

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ TRUTH always prevails!
January 07, 2013, 06:20:22 PM
@Sweetsunset: YEP! That's IT! Glad we're talking the same language!!
Last Edit: January 07, 2013, 06:20:53 PM by SimPattyK
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

~Souza~

January 07, 2013, 08:04:38 PM

January 26th 2013
March 5th 2013
June 25th 2013
See you in July 2013
29th October 2013
etc... etc....

OR

Thank you for your post at least somebody is saying something that makes sense and nobody dares to say, yes I am not crazy and I saw hundreds of clues hinting an imminent BAM last Christmas even from the very first moment Michael died when he hang those Christmas Wreaths out at the Front Gate in Carolwood hinting the damn Christmas, I am quite sure that this hoax is a real scam a real rip off if Michael doesn't comeback all the investigated stuff haven't had any sense and like Sim I will be waiting for those complications to get unfolded and next WMA that will be next spring that means after March 21st ant not next month Sim, but from my side I don't have anything left to investigate apart from the  family tweets that who knows if they are legit or not because so many: beginning, light, sun and so on...nah if it's true that Michael is alive (thing that I am starting to doubt) shouldn't allow this to happen I mean to be fooled this way, I know I can be banned from now on but go ahead Sou if you consider it I'll be reading but I think I have no more strength left to investigate because I have the gut feeling that I am being fooled by some fake insiders.

And I would ban you because??

Regarding the BAM, still the biggest clue there was was MJ saying HIMSELF 'we have 4 years to get it right'. I didn't see any BAM clues for Christmas but maybe that is me, because I also don't see a clue in a bow tie.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

gwynned

January 07, 2013, 09:12:54 PM
Sim, I think you're right that the Kim/Kanye story is related if for no other reason than TMZ is playing it up so big.  In this short TMZ video we learn that Kim and Kanye won't sell the baby photos.  We also learn about some celebrities who did, like the Bradgelinas who apparently got $14 million. 

For the record, I'm assuming the Kim/Kanye story is just that.....made to sell papers.  Turnaround is fair play, I guess.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 07, 2013, 09:35:42 PM
Sim, I think you're right that the Kim/Kanye story is related if for no other reason than TMZ is playing it up so big.  In this short TMZ video we learn that Kim and Kanye won't sell the baby photos.  We also learn about some celebrities who did, like the Bradgelinas who apparently got $14 million. 

For the record, I'm assuming the Kim/Kanye story is just that.....made to sell papers.  Turnaround is fair play, I guess.

I guess we'll know by the end of the 9 mth gestation period... :icon_e_wink:

I vote 'is' pregnant and 'not' hoax related.
Last Edit: January 07, 2013, 09:48:24 PM by Australian MJ BeLIEver
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God
The righteous will prevail

~Souza~

January 07, 2013, 09:41:14 PM

I guess we'll know by the end of the 9 nth gestation period... :icon_e_wink:

I vote 'is' pregnant and 'not' hoax related.

Same here. Why would she not be pregnant?? We should stick to the hoax at hand and not grasp at straws.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions