gwynned

Re: Michael Jackson (official) Facebook
January 04, 2013, 08:25:51 AM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
]I am not so sure that the accident in question really happened....
I mean look on youtube there are dozens of videos showing that the Sandy Hook shootings were just a hoax! and that the media inflated everything in the news! Hoax on the media? and now a paparazzo gets "allegedly" killed while chasing a celeb?
Is "Someone" trying to make a point here?  :icon_albino:  :icon_e_biggrin:

THANK YOU!  This Sandy Hook things reads like an MJ hoax on steroids.  There are so many inconsistencies, contradictions, physical impossiblities, lack of actual evidence, etc.   And I DON'T think the Beiber thing happened either. 

IMO, Michael has been playing the media for a long time, but it's gone unnoticed by the masses who never question what the media says.  And, for that matter, the media never questions what the officials say!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 04, 2013, 09:28:08 AM
I am not so sure that the accident in question really happened....

+1
Last Edit: January 04, 2013, 09:28:53 AM by Australian MJ BeLIEver
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God
The righteous will prevail

January 04, 2013, 12:21:07 PM
The Michael Jackson official facebook page just posted this

Today in HIStory: On this day in 2010, the United States Library of Congress officially inducted "Thriller" into the National Film Registry. “Thriller” was the first and only music video to be inducted into the National Film Registry!

The only problem with that is that Thriller was added in the 2009 National Film Registry of the Library of Congress not 2010 .

Reminds me of TMZ post today about Ola Ray getting paid but the only odd thing about that story is the mistake about the date !

TMZ broke the story ... Ola Ray settled her lawsuit with the estate earlier this year

"@TMZ, i think you mean 'earlier last year', get your facts straight please" :icon_e_wink:

Someone is having fun today makind mistakes deliberately  !  :icon_mrgreen: Or THAT someone is trying to keep us busy in the waiting room !
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

diggyon

January 04, 2013, 01:12:25 PM
The Michael Jackson official facebook page just posted this

Today in HIStory: On this day in 2010, the United States Library of Congress officially inducted "Thriller" into the National Film Registry. “Thriller” was the first and only music video to be inducted into the National Film Registry!

The only problem with that is that Thriller was added in the 2009 National Film Registry of the Library of Congress not 2010 .

Reminds me of TMZ post today about Ola Ray getting paid but the only odd thing about that story is the mistake about the date !

TMZ broke the story ... Ola Ray settled her lawsuit with the estate earlier this year

"@TMZ, i think you mean 'earlier last year', get your facts straight please" :icon_e_wink:

Someone is having fun today makind mistakes deliberately  !  :icon_mrgreen: Or THAT someone is trying to keep us busy in the waiting room !
[/color]

That's exactly the point!!

Popcorn anyone??  :LolLolLolLol:

P.S. Thank you Mr. Front  :smiley-vault-misc-150:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Together we are strong

You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time.
Abraham Lincoln

Thank you Michael for letting me discover the truth!

I lost the bet, Sarahli won it! ! ! loool

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!
January 04, 2013, 07:10:37 PM
@ Sim, I think you are right about Lady Di / Bieber / MJ

Possibly one of the many wrongs righted. I always took that expression (wrongs righted) as only referring to MJ and Ped***** accusations. But I guess thinking outside the box, perhaps it extends to others he held dearly that went through similar wrongs...

GO MJ!

Yes but it's not fair if to right the wrongs somebody has to die, in case this paparazzo had died for real.
I am not so sure that the accident in question really happened....
I mean look on youtube there are dozens of videos showing that the Sandy Hook shootings were just a hoax! and that the media inflated everything in the news! Hoax on the media? and now a paparazzo gets "allegedly" killed while chasing a celeb?

I think exactly the same way as you do concerning this unfortunate accident: maybe that article with MJ & Lady Di pic first and the Paparazzo death article after means that the Paparazzi chase to Lady Di led to her consequent death in like manner but the other way around the Paparazzo chase to Justin Bieber led to the Paparazzo's death although I don't think for a second that the Paparazzo is dead that's why JB's car was being driving by somebody else so this way JB is out of the accident scene and therefore JB' statement to this Paparazzo's family something like: I am so sorry about your son's death but you must realise he was chasing me all the time so badly.
Furthermore Miley Cyrus adds about:

Miley also seemed to call for new paparazzi laws and added, "Wasn't Princess Di enough of a wake up call?! "

So now I have to add: Is this one of Michael's wake up call?
Last Edit: January 04, 2013, 07:13:14 PM by sweetsunsetwithMJ
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I WANNA BE WHERE YOU ARE!!

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ TRUTH always prevails!
January 04, 2013, 09:44:10 PM
@sweetsunsetwithMJ: Yes, I think that's the idea. See montage few posts above ^^

]I am not so sure that the accident in question really happened....
THANK YOU!  This Sandy Hook things reads like an MJ hoax on steroids.  There are so many inconsistencies, contradictions, physical impossiblities, lack of actual evidence, etc.   And I DON'T think the Beiber thing happened either. 

IMO, Michael has been playing the media for a long time, but it's gone unnoticed by the masses who never question what the media says.  And, for that matter, the media never questions what the officials say!
@gwynned: thank you, too! You were the first to link me to that video showing the Sandy hook hoax! Because until that moment I was certain it was something staged by the "bad guys" lolll And when you mentioned the other way round, it all started to make sense! And OBAMA is clearly IN on it! That's why MJ's kids were so supportive of him during the campaign!  :icon_e_biggrin: And now combined with Bieber -paparazzo, I think we are assisting at a step-by-step process of putting the media in a ridiculous position in front of the general public! because when people will start realizing that they were fooled by the untrue things distributed by the main TV channels/newspapers, all these news-distributors will look like FOOLS in everyone's eyes, they will feel HUMILIATED !! I think Michael is trying to reverse the roles! He's trying to make them feel that public humiliation and bashing that was cast upon him during all those years !! I think that's his war against the media and their manipulative ways of "distributing" false information without checking anything, and the public in its turn, gullible, swallows everything! just like they believed all the lies that were told about him! This his "V for Vendetta" [Disclaimer: of course, we're only interpreting the latest events in the way we think they might be related to Michael's hoax, this is just our opinion!]
 I wonder what's up next! loll What's the next episode in this hoax-saga?  :icon_albino: :icon_lol: Will the finale equal BAM?  :woohoo2: :affraid: :icon_bounce:
Last Edit: January 04, 2013, 10:14:37 PM by SimPattyK
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ TRUTH always prevails!
January 04, 2013, 10:13:11 PM
In addition to Sandy Hook & paparazzo hoaxes, I think there might be another one in the making right now loll...It seemed very ODD to me the way TMZ published like a dozen articles over the last few days regarding Kim Kardashian's pregnancy! I mean at first nothing caught my attention... what's the big deal right? But the way they kept adding and adding more and more articles and videos, and every little detail, of how and when they supposed Kim remained pregnant and where! "close to the Vatican" when the couple spent a few days vacation, etc... It just seems so insistent! like they wanted everyone to find out that Kim is pregnant! And i wondered why? Until they started publishing articles abut how Kim might lose some big money contracts with the various advertising companies she was/is working with, etc... And if I remember well, they even released an article saying that already one company is withdrawing from their collaboration with Kim, now that she's pregnant!

Well, in case THIS ^^ pregnancy circus is just another "episode" of the whole hoax-saga, then most probably Kim's pregnancy is just another invented story (like all tabloids do!). And the point of all this is to prove how much HARM can the tabloids do to a celebrity, who might lose important work-contracts and big sums of money, because the respective business partners believe the lies told by the media! In this case: Kim loses an important contract ("allegedly") with some big agency, because the management of that agency believed the story about Kim's pregnancy told by TMZ!

Maybe in the end, the purpose of all these hoaxes on the media is not only to humiliate and ridicule all these "news-casters" distributing lies and non verified information, but also to trigger and determine the passing of laws which would interdict the existence of tabloids, the publishing of invented stories or of news non-validated, the harassing and chasing of celebs by the paparazzi, etc...etc... Maybe that's why the Obama administration got involved too! I don't know what you guys think, but to me it all makes sense... in case I'm right , it all makes sense...

Talking about LAWS, interesting that in this TMZ article, Justin Bieber is quoted to have said something similar, in relation to the paparazzo accident:
Quote from: TMZ
Justin released a statement, saying ... "Hopefully this tragedy will finally inspire meaningful legislation and whatever other necessary steps to protect the lives and safety of celebrities, police officers, innocent public bystanders, and the photographers themselves."

Read more: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
[...]
Last Edit: January 04, 2013, 10:20:35 PM by SimPattyK
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

January 04, 2013, 10:16:33 PM
I think that she is pregnant and it's not hoax related. But jmo.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God

gwynned

January 04, 2013, 10:26:38 PM
@sweetsunsetwithMJ: Yes, I think that's the idea. See montage few posts above ^^

@gwynned: thank you, too! You were the first to link me to that video showing the Sandy hook hoax! Because until that moment I was certain it was something staged by the "bad guys" lolll And when you mentioned the other way round, it all started to make sense! And OBAMA is clearly IN on it! That's why MJ's kids were so supportive of him during the campaign!  :icon_e_biggrin: And now combined with Bieber -paparazzo, I think we are assisting at a step-by-step process of putting the media in a ridiculous position in front of the general public! because when people will start realizing that they were fooled by the untrue things distributed by the main TV channels/newspapers, all these news-distributors will look like FOOLS in everyone's eyes, they will feel HUMILIATED !! I think Michael is trying to reverse the roles! He's trying to make them feel that public humiliation and bashing that was cast upon him during all those years !! I think that's his war against the media and their manipulative ways of "distributing" false information without checking anything, and the public in its turn, gullible, swallows everything! just like they believed all the lies that were told about him! This his "V for Vendetta" [Disclaimer: of course, we're only interpreting the latest events in the way we think they might be related to Michael's hoax, this is just our opinion!]
 I wonder what's up next! loll What's the next episode in this hoax-saga?  :icon_albino: :icon_lol: Will the finale equal BAM?  :woohoo2: :affraid: :icon_bounce:

Sim, you make me so happy!   :bearhug: I'm NOT crazy after all!  (How could I be crazy.  I have one internet friend operating under a pseudonym on a death hoax forum.  If that isn't a testament to my sanity.   :affraid:)   I have so enjoyed watching Diane Sawyer squirm in these interviews with the parents from Sandy Hook, and each assignment is progressively more humiliating.  I can almost hear her pleading, please don't make me say that!!!

As to what's next......I hesitate to guess!   Sandy Hook was a clue on a map in The Dark Knight.  Perhaps there are other clues on that map! 
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

January 04, 2013, 10:30:05 PM
If you want to discuss Sandy Hook please retire it to your own private convos since it is most certainly not MJ hoax related, thank you.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

suspicious mind

January 05, 2013, 12:55:42 AM
Who's the man in the mirror?

:thjajaja121:

yeah the guy on the right just doesn't quite get it for me ,
speaking of not quite right , on the video in the bad release does anyone else find the person in the working day and night performance a bit not right?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

January 05, 2013, 06:23:24 AM
another observation pants white stripe wrinkle in the reflection but none on the real pants
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God

Thriller4ever

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Army of L.O.V.E
  • Hope is Immortal
January 05, 2013, 08:39:38 AM
is this is a 'spot the differences' game by MJ ? :icon_lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
twitter: @ComfortablyGeek

suspicious mind

January 05, 2013, 10:34:18 AM
another observation pants white stripe wrinkle in the reflection but none on the real pants

i noticed that but i wonder if that one can't just be explained by the angle we are seeing it from . idk
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

~Souza~

January 05, 2013, 10:37:53 AM

Hahahaha, don't get me started on the differences. Look at the hair.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions