PureLoveTopic starter

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
Tito Jackson To Marry In 2012
November 24, 2011, 10:46:20 AM
Tito Jackson To Marry In 2012

Tito Jackson is getting married after being inspired to propose to his long-term girlfriend Sonia Galindo after attending the London premiere of 'Michael Jackson: The Life Of An Icon' earlier this month.

Tito Jackson is getting married in what is set to be one of the most lavish wedding parties of 2012.
The Jackson 5 star was so moved when he attended the London premiere of David Gest's documentary 'Michael Jackson: The Life Of An Icon' earlier this month he telephoned his girlfriend Sonia Galindo and popped the question, and she excitedly said "yes".

The film focuses on the King of Pop's incredible life from his beginnings with the Jackson 5 through to his death in June 2009 and seeing his brother's tragic end on the big screen inspired Tito, 58, to make the spontaneous proposal.

A source told BANG Showbiz: "When Tito watched the film and saw him and his brothers performing together as the Jackson 5 and then saw how Michael's life ended so suddenly he realised how fleeting life really is. Afterwards he called Sonia and asked her to marry him. They have never been happier."

The musician has been dating the fitness and beauty expert for several years and will honeymoon in the UK where his best friend of more than four decades Gest will personally fly over 150 guests from the US on a private plane for a party in the couple's honour.

The hush-hush event will be filled with a ton of A-list names and the former 'I'm A Celebrity... Get Me Out of Here!' contestant has already secured the services of one of the world's greatest female vocalists of all-time to perform at the party as well as five legendary Motown acts who were Tito's musical influences.

The party will take place at a castle in Yorkshire where all the revellers will be staying for the weekend.

Gest said: "I think I know something about throwing a good wedding party!"

This will be Jackson's second marriage. His first produced three sons: Taj, Tarryl & Tito Joe, who formed 90s pop group 3T.

Promoter-and-producer Gest is extremely proud that his film - which BANG Showbiz described as one of the most insightful and brilliant documentaries produced on Michael and contains interviews with over 50 of Michael's friends and family, including Whitney Houston, Smokey Robinson and the last interview conducted by his late manager Frank DiLio - inspired Tito to pop the question and he can't wait for the wedding.

He said: "Tito, along with his late brother Michael, has been my closest friend since childhood and I can't wait to celebrate his and Sonia's happy news. I can't believe that my film was responsible for their engagement. The documentary was a labour of love for me and it's wonderful that it has strengthened the love of these two people."

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLoveTopic starter

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
Re: Tito Jackson To Marry In 2012
November 24, 2011, 10:47:18 AM
Congrats Tito.  /bravo/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 24, 2011, 12:32:55 PM
Not “hush-hush” anymore Tito.  Big congratulations to Papa T!  Wishing him much happiness on his pending nuptuials.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

Datroot

November 24, 2011, 12:39:15 PM
I didn't think Tito was in 'I'm a Celebrity'.  I know Jermaine was in 'Big Brother'.  I wonder how much more of that article is BS.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'M A LOVER, NOT A FIGHTER

Andrea

November 24, 2011, 12:44:47 PM
Awww good for Tito! 

Having said that, something about this doesn't seem to ring true.

Does anyone remember that documentary last year about the possibility of the Jacksons buying a home in England?  Tito was there with a young woman that he seemed quite smitten with but they weren't together-together at the time.  Is this the same woman he's marrying?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

November 24, 2011, 01:36:30 PM
Awww good for Tito! 

Does anyone remember that documentary last year about the possibility of the Jacksons buying a home in England?  Tito was there with a young woman that he seemed quite smitten with but they weren't together-together at the time.  Is this the same woman he's marrying?

That's what I was thinking. At 1:14 his girlfriend shows but she says there Tito is like a big brother only. This was still when MJ was "alive", so maybe he's gotten a new girlfriend.  This story is when Matt Damon deceives Tito and the family and brings all the paps, then later sues them. Another good friend :-[ .

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Andrea

November 24, 2011, 01:59:19 PM
Awww good for Tito! 

That's what I was thinking. At 1:14 his girlfriend shows but she says there Tito is like a big brother only. This was still when MJ was "alive", so maybe he's gotten a new girlfriend.  This story is when Matt Damon deceives Tito and the family and brings all the paps, then later sues them. Another good friend :-[ .

That's right, the documentary would've been filmed a few years ago, there was that picture of Michael from 2009(?) walking around carrying the dvd.  You can't see the title on it but I remember thinking it strange that it didn't have a case or anything, like he wanted people to see what he was carrying.

And I had actually forgotten about the double-crossing pap "friend"...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions