Michael Jackson In Ireland Part 1- 4
November 22, 2011, 08:24:12 PM
Oh my such a BEAUTIFUL stories about Michael,from the time he was in IRELAND  :cry: !!! David Guest says Michael was very happy in Ireland ,because he had the CHANCE to be himself .Can you imagine Michael doing his MONNWALK in the moonlight  :)??? Can you imagine Michael screaming,a DRAGON,lol  :lol:!!! The part about Elvis was so funny  :lol:!!!Well this is Michael,and we all LOVE him  :)!!

Michael Jackson In Ireland Part 1
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=20zOVjXU0PA&feature=channel_video_title[/youtube]

Michael Jackson In Ireland Part 2
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f5sAi90-NyU&feature=related[/youtube]

Michael Jackson In Ireland Part 3
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qrTboIC_he4&feature=related[/youtube]

Michael Jackson In Ireland Part 4
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mphnGoL6apA&feature=related[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e_HhQYSPHIU&feature=related[/youtube]
Last Edit: November 22, 2011, 08:27:54 PM by applehead250609
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: Michael Jackson In Ireland Part 1- 4
November 22, 2011, 09:42:07 PM
Thanks for posting these.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

November 23, 2011, 12:11:02 AM

Thanks so much Applehead!

Ian Halperin, "If Michael had moved to Ireland, he would be still breathing today."

David Gest, "He just loved it. I think he would have eventually bought a home here."
Des McGahan, Michael asked him to put all the lights on in the property.   "I popped my head through the hedge and there was MJ moonwalking in the moonlight."                          moonwalk_/
The last video you posted,   You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login   was by far my favorite.  penguin/

Paddy from Grouse Lodge - MJ chose a driver, who said, "Michael Jackson spent a lot of time driving around looking at property."
Paddy, "The local neighbours were boxing him off (sending paps in the wrong direction).  If he had lived and stayed here he wouldn't have died."

albino/ Well, perhaps now that TS is insisting that MJ went to the airport June 25, 09 typing/ , maybe he has been in Ireland all this time afraid/ .  But he WOULD have the kids with him though as much as possible--the MJ we know. So have they just been flying out there to see him every weekend?  Or how could that work?
I laughed when he said MJ said he'd just seen his father-in-law Elvis! So they show a fake statue, but you never know!
 elvis_/
Last Edit: November 23, 2011, 12:12:40 AM by MJonmind
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 26, 2011, 06:42:36 AM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Thanks so much Applehead!

Ian Halperin, "If Michael had moved to Ireland, he would be still breathing today."

David Gest, "He just loved it. I think he would have eventually bought a home here."
Des McGahan, Michael asked him to put all the lights on in the property.   "I popped my head through the hedge and there was MJ moonwalking in the moonlight."                          moonwalk_/
The last video you posted,   You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login   was by far my favorite.  penguin/

Paddy from Grouse Lodge - MJ chose a driver, who said, "Michael Jackson spent a lot of time driving around looking at property."
Paddy, "The local neighbours were boxing him off (sending paps in the wrong direction).  If he had lived and stayed here he wouldn't have died."

albino/ Well, perhaps now that TS is insisting that MJ went to the airport June 25, 09 typing/ , maybe he has been in Ireland all this time afraid/ .  But he WOULD have the kids with him though as much as possible--the MJ we know. So have they just been flying out there to see him every weekend?  Or how could that work?
I laughed when he said MJ said he'd just seen his father-in-law Elvis! So they show a fake statue, but you never know!
 elvis_/

Thank you Mjonmind,thank you very much  :) for the beautiful respond!!!!
My favourite one is that when Michael supposed went to the PUPPET Store lol  geek/ !!! During this hoax we already saw alot of PUPPETS ,DOLLS and Puppet MASTERs  :? .Blanket Doll from the Memorial,the doll from the crime scene and Lisa talk about Michael and puppeteering   smiley_spider !!! The question is who is the Puppet MASTER and who are the PUPPETs  :?  :shock: ????
This is something that is stuck in my mind for a while,and is what BACK said:

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 26, 2011, 06:46:08 AM
Thanks for posting these.

You're WELCOME  :) !!! I'm glad that you like it  :)   :-* !!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Katie2

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Life is not a problem to be solved, but a reality
November 26, 2011, 10:37:07 AM
Ah I love this interview TV3 have done their job well. Anyways some of you guys know I am from the Emerald Isle fiddly diddly dee (and yes leprachauns are real) Michael was in Cork (at the south of Ireland) in 2007 and my friend saw him there. Although she didn't even know if it was Michael she thought it might have been an impersonator, but anyways yeah she said his bodyguard ( I wonder if was our dear Alberto) looked like if he stared at you he would kill you with his eyes  :( well he did his job well then. As far as I know the coverup that MJ was in Ireland was very well done nobody knew he was actually staying in Ireland, although Michael Jackson is not as big in Ireland as he is every where else in the world (I know its weird right) for example nearly everywhere else the "Michael" album went to #1 in Ireland it only got to #16 then vanished  ???/. But in happy news Michael Jackson's Number Ones is nearly always in the 70s in the charts right now it is #70 and by golly Immortal is #69 WHAT IS WRONG WITH MY COUNTRY. Thats enough typing for now my hands are starting to hurt  :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 27, 2011, 03:25:48 PM
Thanks applehead for sharing these videos, like them so much, especially the story with the dragon..........absolutely too funny  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 27, 2011, 05:08:49 PM
Thanks applehead for sharing these videos, like them so much, especially the story with the dragon..........absolutely too funny  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Michelle I'm VERY ,VERY HAPPY  :) ,because I've made YOU happy,this was the reason I've made this post in the first place  :mrgreen:!!!!! I saw it and I thought is nice to share with people here,because it nice to see the prankest SIDE of Michael  :lol:!!!
Michael is my HERO and I will be FOREVER thankful because I had the privilege to "know" such a WONDERFUL HUMAN BEING  respect/  :)!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 27, 2011, 05:11:29 PM
Ah I love this interview TV3 have done their job well. Anyways some of you guys know I am from the Emerald Isle fiddly diddly dee (and yes leprachauns are real) Michael was in Cork (at the south of Ireland) in 2007 and my friend saw him there. Although she didn't even know if it was Michael she thought it might have been an impersonator, but anyways yeah she said his bodyguard ( I wonder if was our dear Alberto) looked like if he stared at you he would kill you with his eyes  :( well he did his job well then. As far as I know the coverup that MJ was in Ireland was very well done nobody knew he was actually staying in Ireland, although Michael Jackson is not as big in Ireland as he is every where else in the world (I know its weird right) for example nearly everywhere else the "Michael" album went to #1 in Ireland it only got to #16 then vanished  ???/. But in happy news Michael Jackson's Number Ones is nearly always in the 70s in the charts right now it is #70 and by golly Immortal is #69 WHAT IS WRONG WITH MY COUNTRY. Thats enough typing for now my hands are starting to hurt  :D

Katie thank you very much for sharing your STORY ,thank you  :)!!!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions