Aquarius .. an Inner Journey: ..a story from the heart..(Author: lettingitsimmer)
They were young and eager to experience all that the world had to offer..there was no preferred order..and they waved to their families,and friends.. to their books and their studies, and started on an adventure to the Distant Lands.They came from many places and all walks of life.. they were musicians,singers, craft workers, artists , students, dancers, teachers, parents, children, cooks, cleaners,technicians, builders, hairdressers, scientists, gardeners .. and many more.Labels did not matter.. as they were all People from Planet Earth.. and were migrating towards an Inner Call.. to a Song of Freedom..Some became enchanted with the Fairy Hills of the Midland,and stayed to build shelters from pressed, sunbaked soil,and to plant crops for food.
Others dropped away to explore and experiment in different directions,whilst others continued to trek towards The Sunland...shedding hangups along the way.The roads were difficult at times, with major obstacles slowing their progress... but they pressed on, stopping to ease the pain in others, or to carry a tired child. Some Travellers became unfriendly and cruel, but the Seekers simply smiled and waved as they walked alongside. Sometimes in the cool of the evening, when they stopped to rest for the night, they would sit in the cool meadows under the moonlight, and look up and see the moon shining like a globe, hanging delicately in the wide ,dark, velvet sky..and would sometimes hear the soft sobbing sounds of a Traveller nearby... perhaps a weary soul,who felt alone, lost in this New Land. But soon a pair of comforting arms would dissolve all tears , and the sobs would be replaced by the gentle whisper of the evening breeze..

As time passed by, the Travellers came to a beautiful Forest Land..green and lush, with waterfalls amongst the hills.Cool green ferns slept along the rocky edges of the streams and ponds which sparkled under leafy canopies created by the tall and ancient trees.. and here The Seekers stayed and settled.Life was slow and pleasant.Fragrant flowers bloomed , and their sweet perfumes floated upwards to join the wafting aromas of home baked bread, floating from the cabins nearby.
Daytime's warmth drew the Settlers to the ocean, and when the golden sun finally set below the horizon, the air became filled with singing, music, laughter and dancing..These were times for fun and play, of glowing  health and peaceful living..

In time, the Seekers and Travellers began to feel restless as a Greater Need grew within them.It was a need for more involvement in the Outer Life.. and so, the need to outwork a Wider Vision grew,as their Inner Wisdom grew... It was a need to retain all that was Good,True, Beautiful and Harmonious..and to retain Balance in all things.. in Man and in Nature..

They saw their green planet slowly wilting under the Burden of Insensitivity, and saw that the seas were becoming Foul and Depleted.. the forests were Dying and Denuded..and the air was Polluted and Heavy with Greed.

They came from afar.. and in open , respectful discussion, they placed the Scales of Love and Truth on the table before them..in order to restore Harmony.
They had achieved many personal goals, and now recognized the need for caring for their Homeland,Earth.

These people brought no ego words to speak, and were armed only with Kindness, Understanding,Love, and Concern for the Future.. together with a deep awareness of the words"Freedom with Responsibility" ( The Beginning)

--------------------------
 June 25 2012: "Thank you for connecting so perfectly with us, Michael"     with L.O.V.E. x
Last Edit: June 26, 2012, 01:21:16 AM by lettingitsimmer
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mjj4ever777

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • BE LOVE..LIVE LOVE! I LOVE you all, so very much!
Our Hearts speak the same language...the Language of LOVE! Bless you for this Beautiful post lettingitsimmer! I FEEL totally "nourished" by your words...thank you for helping us to see that we are not "alone"... We are ONE...We are LOVE!

I LOVE YOU!
 bearhug
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bearhug                         LOL! L.O.V.E. you too, mjj4ever777!

"United in L.O.V.E.!! "
                               Thank you.. we all truly are!!( I love that phrase.. )

Joyful, Joyful!! xx 
Last Edit: March 15, 2012, 03:14:44 AM by lettingitsimmer
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

skyways

Oh, my God! You  brinking tears of joy to me, dear Simmer!  And your Tale is speaking words of the secret dream i have carried in my heart for sooo looong time!
And then - isnt Jesus said - where 2 or 3 gathering together on  My Name so I b among them?
Lets gather wth L.O.V.E. and lets be the CHANGE!
Isnt WHY we ALL meet here?@@

GOD BLESS U!

xx
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

mjj4ever777

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
Oh, my God! You  brinking tears of joy to me, dear Simmer!  And your Tale is speaking words of the secret dream i have carried in my heart for sooo looong time!
And then - isnt Jesus said - where 2 or 3 gathering together on  My Name so I b among them?

GOD BLESS U!

xx

You are not alone Skyways...There are many of us here, waiting patiently for others to search for the "Truth". We are ONE...We are LOVE!
I LOVE YOU!!!
 bearhug
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

skyways

THANK U, MY DEAR MJJ4EVER777!    And I LOVE U MORE!!@@

bearhug@@

Lets Rejoys and Re-join on the name of L.O.V.E. !!!

INNER CALL TO A SONG OF FREEDOM!
cant have enough of that !!@@ 
Is It Really possible on Earth now??
Last Edit: November 21, 2011, 01:35:05 AM by skyways
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GOD BLESS U!

xx

Love is all there is , Skyways! Thank you for your lovely words.. xx L.O.V.E.xx
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MissG

/bravo/ :) bearhug

Are you writing a book about us or what? :)

Thanks, I really like it! :-*

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

Dontwalkaway

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Don't let go, I don't wanna walk away
Thankyou letitsimmer.  That is beautiful.  Is there a second part to it ?   Love to all of you.      bearhug
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"And when that flag blows
There'll be no more wars
And when all calls
I will answer all your prayers"

Chorus from the song "Cry",  Invincible Album

/bravo/ :) bearhug

Are you writing a book about us or what? :)

Thanks, I really like it! :-*

Hi Miss G! Thank you .. glad you like the idea!  Also.. "writing a book?" Hmmm interesting idea! 

L.O.V.E  always!!  XX00

typing/ typing/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Thankyou letitsimmer.  That is beautiful.  Is there a second part to it ?   Love to all of you.      bearhug

Thank you Dontwalkaway!  I am hoping the second part is world peace, and people united in L.O.V.E.!!   /woohoo/                                               

bearhug
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Thanks so much for sharing that with us lettingitsimmer...it's beautiful.  I saw myself, and all of us, throughout the whole thing...at varying times along this amazing adventure. 

I, too, am hoping you continue on with it...take it beyond The Beginning.  I'd love to read more.

With L.O.V.E. always.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The beauty of Michael Jackson is found in his heart and soul...his enormous talent is a bonus and what a bonus it is.

~PLAY the moments...PAUSE the memories...STOP the pain...REWIND the happiness~

mjj4ever777

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile

Thank you Dontwalkaway!  I am hoping the second part is world peace, and people united in L.O.V.E.!!   /woohoo/                                               

bearhug

Amen! Thank you to all of you Beautiful souls, for seeing the "Truth"...that LOVE is the answer. It starts with "US", "BEING" the change, and living our own lives with LOVE. What we project out into the universe is what we end up "creating" in our reality. Just like Michael, we have to kill ourselves, (our Ego's) in order to let our "True Selves" (LOVING Beings of LIGHT) finally "LIVE".

My husband and I send you all the LOVE in the world! We are LOVE...We are ONE! God Bless each and every one of you!! Keep the LOVE flowing!

bearhug
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Thanks so much for sharing that with us lettingitsimmer...it's beautiful.  I saw myself, and all of us, throughout the whole thing...at varying times along this amazing adventure. 

I, too, am hoping you continue on with it...take it beyond The Beginning.  I'd love to read more.

With L.O.V.E. always.

Hello

With L.O.V.E. always.
[/quote

Hello Be The Change!.. thank you for the inspiring comments.. hmm...If we  will all try to  " Be the Change".. the next chapter/story will be written in our hearts..thank you for your encouragement..  L.O.V.E. to you ..  always .. .

penguin/                                      ;)                                        bearhug

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sarahli

It's beautiful....

....for sharing with us.

bearhug
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal