At 1:48 to 1:49 he mentions that they went to the Staples Centre and that's where they were FILMING This is It.  It started in a studio and then moved to the Forum and then Staples.  There is another video of Ben where he stumbles over his words about being there the day before.  I believe he is lying lol...and yes his body language speaks volumes.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tink

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
At 1:48 to 1:49 he mentions that they went to the Staples Centre and that's where they were FILMING This is It.  It started in a studio and then moved to the Forum and then Staples.  There is another video of Ben where he stumbles over his words about being there the day before.  I believe he is lying lol...and yes his body language speaks volumes.

That's exactly what I'm talking about! When you take him off his script, he stumbles. He knows that liars look to the left, so he's forcing the look to the "right," but is going overboard! He's rehearsed this!! But Dr. Drew made him nervous, and he started to panic - but held it together, barely for the normal audience. I'm pointing to where his forced lying falls apart.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Black & Proud! I'm like the Oracle/Batgirl, who helps Batman in the comic books. I believe in "Comic Book justice."

This you tube video at around 4:10 shows Ben stumbling over his words, again saying "Chris and the other people that were there that day and the "other" aghhh..." implying that they were there another day?? Were they there taking photos of the same scene?  This interview was done back in 2009.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Evenstad said Jackson would “be in the building where Dr. Arnold Klein is”

Ben made a point of saying this, rather than agreeing that he was in Klein's office. Don't know what, if anything, that could mean - I just found his wording interesting!
i agree curls..his wording is very guarded or at least he tries to be lol...we know from what Klein said that there are many different Dr's in his office...OK is there a way to find out a list of all the buildings or offices inside there? and what each office/building inside does?..
huggs n love n faith to you bearhug
suzz
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

2good2btrue, what do you mean by 'this changes everything'? I have read the transcript and I don't understand your meaning.  suspicious//

Is this change good for the hoax or bad?  smiley_spider

Good..........he says in the video that MJ was rehearsing from 6mths prior to his death, but that he only had Murray for 7 weeks.  In that time, he said he was in tip top shape other than going to Kleins office daily for 6mths and stayed there for 1.5 to 2 hrs.....He didn't need propofol to help him sleep then for 4.5 months.  he mentions all the other rehearsal studios he went to, 6mths  prior. 

This supports the fact that MJ could of used a decoy who was "bait" as Michael went off and did normla things,,,,,,,,,

Please watch the video on the link.........
hey 2good!!..
Ty for the video!!..i caught that to that Ben said mj was rehearsing 6 months prior..would that not put this is it sometime into 2008 ?..was it not Marlon that said they seen mj on may 14th 2009 he was in great shape and mj told him he was getting ready to start rehearsals then?..i would think a concert/ project/movie of mj would take a lot longer then a few months to get everything ready to go...also when asked by Dr Drew the trips to the pharmacy could you see what was in the bags..Ben said no they were smart enough to not let that picture out!!!..lol yes we know Ben that mj tells you what he wants us to see and not see lol..like the note found that said mask, glove etc..for the double?..i think Ben has more video, pictures out there and when mj gives the OK he lets them out lol look at 3:16 i personally never seen that part of the video!..
huggs n love n faith to you 2good!!
suzz
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

marumjj

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • "Lies run sprints, but the truth runs marathons"
  • Smile, though your heart will hurt
2good2btrue, what do you mean by 'this changes everything'? I have read the transcript and I don't understand your meaning.  suspicious//

Is this change good for the hoax or bad?  smiley_spider

Good..........he says in the video that MJ was rehearsing from 6mths prior to his death, but that he only had Murray for 7 weeks.  In that time, he said he was in tip top shape other than going to Kleins office daily for 6mths and stayed there for 1.5 to 2 hrs.....He didn't need propofol to help him sleep then for 4.5 months.  he mentions all the other rehearsal studios he went to, 6mths  prior. 

This supports the fact that MJ could of used a decoy who was "bait" as Michael went off and did normla things,,,,,,,,,

Please watch the video on the link.........
hey 2good!!..
Ty for the video!!..i caught that to that Ben said mj was rehearsing 6 months prior..would that not put this is it sometime into 2008 ?..was it not Marlon that said they seen mj on may 14th 2009 he was in great shape and mj told him he was getting ready to start rehearsals then?..i would think a concert/ project/movie of mj would take a lot longer then a few months to get everything ready to go...also when asked by Dr Drew the trips to the pharmacy could you see what was in the bags..Ben said no they were smart enough to not let that picture out!!!..lol yes we know Ben that mj tells you what he wants us to see and not see lol..like the note found that said mask, glove etc..for the double?..i think Ben has more video, pictures out there and when mj gives the OK he lets them out lol look at 3:16 i personally never seen that part of the video!..
huggs n love n faith to you 2good!!
suzz

Martin Blount (THE FIREFIGHTER / PARAMEDIC).
Dr. Conrad Murray Prelim: Day 3 Part I

Quote of the declaration:
"Now at UCLA. The crowd was all over the place. Dr. Murray made ​​a request to put a towel over to cover his face. I thought it was a reasonable request.

When They left the house, a man with a camera started running down the street and put the camera right up against the window and was running with the ambulance, filming. Because of that event, it Seemed a reasonable request by Dr. Murray to cover Michael Jackson's face ".

I think this statement by land strip photo of Ben in the ambulance.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

kinda poked around a little with the address of this building.  looks like it is referred to as the Golden Triangle Building. just a few of the other things their besides Klein: Triangle management, Raw Talent, couple jewelry stores , Mario"s Alerations and one i find most interesting: Dr. Dahlia Keen, Psychologist. randy t. in his book made mention that after the trial michael had finally begun to get some counseling to deal with all of the things that had happened to him . 

wish we had someone who could go to this building and at least see what all else is there.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

skyways

Hmm...   towel over his face....
Reminds me of how Moses have to cover his face after Lord spoke to him on mount Sinai ? -> cause it was so bright by glory from above -> brilliant find @marumjj!!
Then we have TII song - I Am The Light I Feel Grant -> and towel from  St.Veronica when she put it over  Jesus face on one of His station on Via Delorosa (fateful day!) -> and Turin sroud of course and all that TS hints =>  looks like Every small piece on this MMaster-minded play is may come to Full circle and unfold to Ethernity!...
You left me speachless MJ....@countless times..
 Encore and BRAVO!!.. 
Last Edit: October 05, 2012, 12:39:05 PM by skyways
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

marumjj

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • "Lies run sprints, but the truth runs marathons"
  • Smile, though your heart will hurt

Hmm...   towel over his face....
Reminds me of how Moses have to cover his face after Lord spoke to him on mount Sinai ? -> cause it was so bright by glory from above -> brilliant find @marumjj!!
Then we have TII song - I Am The Light I Feel Grant -> and towel from  St.Veronica when she put it over  Jesus face on one of His station on Via Delorosa (fateful day!) -> and Turin sroud of course and all that TS hints =>  looks like Every small piece on this MMaster-minded play is may come to Full circle and unfold to Ethernity!...
You left me speachless MJ....@countless times..
 Encore and BRAVO!!..

Do not throw in the towel, it is not over  :bearhug:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

kinda poked around a little with the address of this building.  looks like it is referred to as the Golden Triangle Building. just a few of the other things their besides Klein: Triangle management, Raw Talent, couple jewelry stores , Mario"s Alerations and one i find most interesting: Dr. Dahlia Keen, Psychologist. randy t. in his book made mention that after the trial michael had finally begun to get some counseling to deal with all of the things that had happened to him . 

wish we had someone who could go to this building and at least see what all else is there.
It's an interesting possibility, but wouldn't MJ have needed it mostly in the years immediately after the trial, and here now his head would have been totally focused on the creative output for TII. That's why he couldn't sleep because he was so pumped.

Verylittle Susie
Michael and Klein were probably preparing the hoax script (from a medical point of view) during those meetings
True.

Options 3:  Could MJ have snuck out the back door in disguise to do other things for a couple of hours a day, while the paps kept guard at the front?   Same thing with Murray arriving at the house (if even true), that MJ could sneak out the back in disguise to do some other things at night.

We were also presented with the laughable option of Jason Pfieffer and MJ having an affair by TMZ, and later denied by Klein.
And Front posted about the Smurf t-shirt MJ once wore when leaving the bldg.

I think MJ was setting up complex hoax/ARG story plots with all this. A crazy maze with some dead ends...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

But he says he stayed in Klein's office for too long for normal dermatological procedures. Why he stayed there for smiley_spider?

Who says he WAS there for Dermatological procedures? Who gets daily procedures? I don't think even MJ.

I think he was there for other reasons. And I don't think he is the bad guy he is perceived to be by all the fans.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God
The righteous will prevail

suspicious mind

It's an interesting possibility, but wouldn't MJ have needed it mostly in the years immediately after the trial, and here now his head would have been totally focused on the creative output for TII. That's why he couldn't sleep because he was so pumped.

Verylittle Susie
Michael and Klein were probably preparing the hoax script (from a medical point of view) during those meetings
True.

Options 3:  Could MJ have snuck out the back door in (out of)  :icon_e_wink: disguise to do other things for a couple of hours a day, while the paps kept guard at the front?  Same thing with Murray arriving at the house (if even true), that MJ could sneak out the back in disguise to do some other things at night.

We were also presented with the laughable option of Jason Pfieffer and MJ having an affair by TMZ, and later denied by Klein.
And Front posted about the Smurf t-shirt MJ once wore when leaving the bldg.

I think MJ was setting up complex hoax/ARG story plots with all this. A crazy maze with some dead ends...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

I remember reading that Michael and the children did many things together during this time.  So I tend to agree that the going into Klein’s office regularly could have been a way to keep people at bay waiting for him to exit the front door while he went out the back door to get on with doing his  normal things.  I also can believe that doubles were used to appear that Michael was continuing a routine, while he likely wasn’t even in the city.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

I remember reading that Michael and the children did many things together during this time.  So I tend to agree that the going into Klein’s office regularly could have been a way to keep people at bay waiting for him to exit the front door while he went out the back door to get on with doing his  normal things.  I also can believe that doubles were used to appear that Michael was continuing a routine, while he likely wasn’t even in the city.

good call / theory
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God
The righteous will prevail

suspicious mind

I remember reading that Michael and the children did many things together during this time.  So I tend to agree that the going into Klein’s office regularly could have been a way to keep people at bay waiting for him to exit the front door while he went out the back door to get on with doing his  normal things. I also can believe that doubles were used to appear that Michael was continuing a routine, while he likely wasn’t even in the city.
[/color][/size]

good call / theory

ohhh that's an interesting thought
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal