2good2btrueTopic starter

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
So Michael was rehearsing for at least 6 mths before that fateful day...at a few differemt locations.........

And he went shopping late at night with his bodyguards.

I can't post this link as a video, but just clip on the link below to see the full interview'''

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

On Tuesday night, Dr. Drew spoke to the photographer who snapped the last picture of Michael Jackson inside the ambulance the day the pop star died.

While they walked outside Jackson’s former rented Holmby Hills mansion, Dr. Drew began the conversation by asking Ben Evenstad what sort of things he would look for before that tragic day.

“We were either looking for a doctor's visit because we could always get pictures there, or a shopping trip,” he said.

Evenstad also noticed that Jackson was rehearsing months before his death.

“That started about five to six months [prior],” he said.

Dr. Drew commented on how so much had been made of the few days before Jackson passed away – the notion that he had been in such good shape. “[So] he had been rehearsing for quite some time,” Drew said.

Drew also mentioned how Jackson could sometimes be heard rehearsing in the mansion at night. He was reportedly known for being a night owl.

“He would stay up late,” Evenstad said. “I had a conversation with one of the members of the security staff that indicated there were many times where they took him out where nobody was here, meaning very, very late at night – three in the morning.“

Did this mean that Jackson's sleep problem was already well established?

Dr. Drew asked Evenstad if he had seen anyone making trips pharmacies.

“We would follow security staff,” Evenstad said. “A lot of times they would do advance work – go to a store [or] movie theater. We wanted an idea of what Michael would do later. Often times they would go to pharmacies [and] pick up various things.”

Evenstad said he could never see what was picked up because “they were smart enough to not let that picture out.”

Later, the two began speaking about the day Jackson died.

“One of my photographers was here posted early in the morning,” Evenstad explained. “Shortly after noon, he saw the ambulance arrive [and a] fire truck parked outside ... He alerted me [that there was] an ambulance at the house. At that time we had no idea ... it could be anything ... I got here in like 10 minutes.”

Drew asked if Evenstad was aware that something was seriously wrong.

“At first, we thought maybe one of the kids is sick – maybe one of the staff is sick,” he recalled. “Through the fire truck outside, we could see the computer monitor and it said ‘50-year-old male not breathing’, – knowing Michael was 50 years old, we thought, ‘OK, this is probably Michael.'”

Evenstad went on to say that he noticed Dr. Conrad Murray coming to the residence for a couple of months and that Murray was with Michael Jackson in the house for a long time.

“I heard some of the fans say they would see Michael Jackson leave five or six times a day ... go to the dermatologist's office,” Dr. Drew said.

Evenstad said Jackson would “be in the building where Dr. Arnold Klein is” ... almost once a day for up to three hours.

“I am a physician,” Dr. Drew said. “I don’t know of any condition that requires a daily dermatology visit over long periods of time.”

At the end of the interview, Evenstad, a man who observed how the place operated, was asked if he had insights as to how Conrad Murray and Michael ran their day.

“All the days were pretty similar,” Evenstad said. "The guards came and went at the same time. Murray came and went at the same time. Michael, when he was going to rehearsal, would be on a fairly consistent schedule. So my guess is, from an outsider's perspective, whatever was going on in there, was something that happened every day or every night and this one time it went bad and they weren’t prepared for it.”

Last Edit: November 20, 2011, 06:44:27 AM by 2good2btrue
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
Kind of disappointing  :-\

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

2good2btrue, what do you mean by 'this changes everything'? I have read the transcript and I don't understand your meaning.  suspicious//

Is this change good for the hoax or bad?  smiley_spider
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

2good2btrueTopic starter

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
2good2btrue, what do you mean by 'this changes everything'? I have read the transcript and I don't understand your meaning.  suspicious//

Good..........he says in the video that MJ was rehearsing from 6mths prior to his death, but that he only had Murray for 7 weeks.  In that time, he said he was in tip top shape other than going to Kleins office daily for 6mths and stayed there for 1.5 to 2 hrs.....He didn't need propofol to help him sleep then for 4.5 months.  he mentions all the other rehearsal studios he went to, 6mths  prior. 

This supports the fact that MJ could of used a decoy who was "bait" as Michael went off and did normla things,,,,,,,,,

Please watch the video on the link.........
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
But he says he stayed in Klein's office for too long for normal dermatological procedures. Why he stayed there for smiley_spider?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

curls

Evenstad said Jackson would “be in the building where Dr. Arnold Klein is”

Ben made a point of saying this, rather than agreeing that he was in Klein's office. Don't know what, if anything, that could mean - I just found his wording interesting!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I agree this video is extremely interesting.  Ben keeps looking away while talking.......you guys that know body language, would you say that's a classic sign of lying?  It looks like it to me.  Yes, curls.....he was "in the building" where Klein is, but did he actually see Klein all those times....very interesting indeed that Ben would phrase it like that.  What I found particularly interesting is that small snippet of video they show in the middle.....it's of that day, with the fire truck and tour bus sitting are there.....then the camera scans the front gate really quick...nobody around at all...it's empty of people.  I need to re-watch the original videos we have seen.  The garbage cans seem lined up slightly different.....again I have to question the shadows and time of day/year.  It seems "prepped"ready for action..........
Thank you for posting this link/article.......I think it's very telling in many ways.

Blessings
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

Interesting, Michael leave very late at night when nobody was there.... 3 a.m.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

everlastinglove_MJ

It seems "prepped"ready for action..........

I agree, an interesting video.
At mark 1:17 Ben's telling that he was only shooting pictures of Michael's visits to the doctor's office (he says "to the doctor's office", not doctor visits) or shopping trips (NOT shots of visiting the rehearsals, why not??, instructions of Michael?), he informs us that the doctor office visits (at 2:00) were always in the late mornings and the shopping trips late nights.
Isn't it odd that when filming the fire truck 71, the shooting position at 3:10 is pretty high? It looks like it has been shot from a camera car or something. If that's the case, the complete footage must have been staged, because a camera car would be rather suspicious. At 3:14 Ben says "well, one of my photogs was posted here early in the morning"!? Weird, it seems that Ben knew there would be action, because he usually was posting late mornings and late nights. Apparently Ben was prepped ready for action 8-)

Last Edit: November 20, 2011, 02:21:58 PM by everlastinglove_MJ
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

Michael and Klein were probably preparing the hoax script (from a medical point of view) during those meetings :)

mj_dance/
Last Edit: November 20, 2011, 02:21:02 PM by VeryLittleSusie
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Please, click "I Like It" on my Facebook page if you like my drawings :) You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login<br>

all4loveandbelieve

I agree this video is extremely interesting.  Ben keeps looking away while talking.......you guys that know body language, would you say that's a classic sign of lying?  It looks like it to me.  Yes, curls.....he was "in the building" where Klein is, but did he actually see Klein all those times....very interesting indeed that Ben would phrase it like that.  What I found particularly interesting is that small snippet of video they show in the middle.....it's of that day, with the fire truck and tour bus sitting are there.....then the camera scans the front gate really quick...nobody around at all...it's empty of people.  I need to re-watch the original videos we have seen.  The garbage cans seem lined up slightly different.....again I have to question the shadows and time of day/year.  It seems "prepped"ready for action..........
Thank you for posting this link/article.......I think it's very telling in many ways.

Blessings

Wishingstar, you are right on.. I saw that he was not doing eye contact with Dr. Drew, his gestures with the hands were frequent. Spoke too much with his hands as he was nervous, lying etc... This photographer is in the hoax for sure.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

My thoughts.....Dont think that MJ would be entering through any front door without a purpose.
Feeding the tabloids...
His real life was private... :-X
We dont know nothing about that.... mj_bad/
The MJ visiting doctors and other whatever was just for the tabloids.
They just got what they wanted.
Tabloid Trash.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

2good2btrueTopic starter

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
One of my photographers was here posted early in the morning,” Evenstad explained. “Shortly after noon, he saw the ambulance arrive [and a] fire truck parked outside ... He alerted me [that there was] an ambulance at the house.

Hang on a moment....wasn't the 911 call  recieved at 12:21??  So how can he see an ambulance arrive shortly after noon??  He even confirms that he was the one who took the picture of the screen in the firetruck......at thats how we knew the call was placed at that time..12:21...

That screen could be the clue...or fake
Another slip up...

So it confirms that an ambulance did arrive alot sooner....as Linda from Starmaps confirms, but she claims it was at 11:45....So who is telling the truth???
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tink

Good..........he says in the video that MJ was rehearsing from 6mths prior to his death, but that he only had Murray for 7 weeks.  In that time, he said he was in tip top shape other than going to Kleins office daily for 6mths and stayed there for 1.5 to 2 hrs.....He didn't need propofol to help him sleep then for 4.5 months.  he mentions all the other rehearsal studios he went to, 6mths  prior. 

This supports the fact that MJ could of used a decoy who was "bait" as Michael went off and did normla things,,,,,,,,,

Please watch the video on the link.........

Fascinating...Ben would consistently look to his right rather sharply, which is supposed to be indicative of memory recall, and not lying. Except - he rolled his eyes over consciously, waaaay too far! When Dr. Drew pushed him about the time lengths spent at Klein's, his body language became irritable, as if perhaps - those were meetings with him in the DOCTOR'S BUILDING, and he's trying to cover it up. He's not a very good liar, his hands started going up in a subconscious plea, instead of directly across his chest!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Black & Proud! I'm like the Oracle/Batgirl, who helps Batman in the comic books. I believe in "Comic Book justice."

suspicious mind

i don't know , i got a feeling of dr. drew pushing the tabloid effect and ben kinda trying to pull the conversation back from that direction. i don't know if i have been able to convey what i mean. kinda like the murray doc , where the two lawyers are discussing things and one see's michael as weird and the other one has a different take on it. sorry if i have been confusing.
i also think it is interesting that murray seemed to have sort of a free reigne around there to come and go.  also just a thought  all buildings have more than one exit.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal