diggyon

Re: 2013 MICHAEL JACKSON
May 11, 2012, 09:47:06 AM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Michael could BAM Dec 31st 2012 at 00:01 a.m, right?.... :confused:

MJ can come back any time. He said he was going to play with us a while and then, BAM! He's been playing with us and others, for a couple years, plus. We are not going to out think him, because he has an instinct about not doing the expected. We are expecting things which could take months, yet, the five more signs from TS, which I would really like to read, and, I think, at least, some more sides to that cube Front spoke about (being different perspectives of the man we never knew)...but, only MJ knows the time he has planned.

He COULD even hold out until after EVERYONE has gone home :-\--like in that movie, The Ghost and Mr. Chicken... :affraid:

Then again, it could be day after tomorrow. You know how he likes to see this ( :affraid: :icon_e_surprised: ;D,  :multiplespotting: ) on our faces!!  :icon_bounce:

But don't worry about being jerked all around. I really believe he will tell us, HERE, what/ where to watch. He will give us a big HINT and stand back and bask in our delight, as it unfolds!!

He'll  ;) wake US up---he won't shock the world first and let US find out the next day :icon_e_surprised:...Have a little faith. :icon_e_smile:

And practice this:  :TongueOutSmiley: :Michael_Jackson_dancing_smile  :thjajaja121:

Hmmm, your post its her made me rethink about the Bam! I thought that Michael will bam without giving us any hints. I thought we were only some "watchers" of the making of the "Big movie" and I was accepting this role because I had no choice! Now you are saying that he will give us some information? Well, that is good news for me if that is true. Sorry for this but I really never thought that we are important for the hoax!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Together we are strong

You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time.
Abraham Lincoln

Thank you Michael for letting me discover the truth!

I lost the bet, Sarahli won it! ! ! loool

May 11, 2012, 10:01:59 AM
@ItsHer.....
I own The Ghost and Mr. Chicken....I LOVE it...just watched it recently too, lol.  It's funny you mention that movie....oftern times I have felt like I've seen the sheers and the rest of the world has no idea (gotta see the movie....) I love the music too....the organ used to scare me to bits.....loved it!
As far as what you say about BAM and waking us up first......Lordy! I hope so! I'd hate to wake up to My Yahoo! page with the headline:
He's Back and More BAD than You Ever Thought.
I'd feel like the kid who got picked last for the team.... again. 
So, I love your summation of it all.....great post to lift my spirit this morning!!  Thank you!  I don't know how it will play out...nobody does.  If we get a little hint of things to come, great...if not...that's OK too....I can cope either way.  Because BAM will be amazing however it happens.......
Blessings to you always!!!
LOVE

Here's a little Ghost and Mr. Chicken music for the day:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S3P_RXfOG_o[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nz_crHdfggY[/youtube]

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

shamz

May 11, 2012, 10:23:12 AM
I'm getting info that Michael could be back this year    :woohoo2:  :woohoo2:  :woohoo2:
but then again, we all have to why he did it & that we shouldn't keep our hopes up too high as to when Michael will BAM  :icon_mrgreen:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am." - Michael Jackson

May 11, 2012, 10:54:12 AM
BAM dates..............
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

blankie

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • It's all for L.O.V.E.
May 11, 2012, 03:27:48 PM
When Michael realizes that it's time for BAM  the most important thing is he know that we are here waiting for him with L.O.V.E.  :bearhug:
I just know when and where this happens  will be a celebration and a joy  :bearhug:  :multiplespotting:

Love you all.. :bearhug: :moonwalk_:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
LOVE YOU MORE

Its her

May 12, 2012, 07:28:30 AM
Michael could BAM Dec 31st 2012 at 00:01 a.m, right?.... :confused:

MJ can come back any time. He said he was going to play with us a while and then, BAM! He's been playing with us and others, for a couple years, plus. We are not going to out think him, because he has an instinct about not doing the expected. We are expecting things which could take months, yet, the five more signs from TS, which I would really like to read, and, I think, at least, some more sides to that cube Front spoke about (being different perspectives of the man we never knew)...but, only MJ knows the time he has planned.

He COULD even hold out until after EVERYONE has gone home :-\--like in that movie, The Ghost and Mr. Chicken... :affraid:

Then again, it could be day after tomorrow. You know how he likes to see this ( :affraid: :icon_e_surprised: ;D,  :multiplespotting: ) on our faces!!  :icon_bounce:

But don't worry about being jerked all around. I really believe he will tell us, HERE, what/ where to watch. He will give us a big HINT and stand back and bask in our delight, as it unfolds!!

He'll  ;) wake US up---he won't shock the world first and let US find out the next day :icon_e_surprised:...Have a little faith. :icon_e_smile:

And practice this:  :TongueOutSmiley: :Michael_Jackson_dancing_smile  :thjajaja121:

Hmmm, your post its her made me rethink about the Bam! I thought that Michael will bam without giving us any hints. I thought we were only some "watchers" of the making of the "Big movie" and I was accepting this role because I had no choice! Now you are saying that he will give us some information? Well, that is good news for me if that is true. Sorry for this but I really never thought that we are important for the hoax!

:) Hi Diggyon,

Idk for certain, but it feels right. I just BeLIEve that we will get some kind of a hint, HERE. I think that's why we were told to KEEP WATCHIN', because we will have to get to know him; how he thinks, or we might miss it---not the Big BAM, but the hint :icon_e_wink: ... :icon_e_confused:

And I believe that we are important to Michael --it just seems that way--"heart to heart", so that MAKES us important (somehow) to the Hoax. I mean, think back---he  ;D DID let all his fans in on it YEARS before he did it, but some did not and can't, now, SEE this.

Even I forgot what he kept saying, about "the best is yet to come", and "you ain't seen nothin' yet", and that he was UNBREAKABLE...and "just wait til I get through, because--- :icon_e_wink:  :icon_e_wink: WHO's Bad?" 

:michael_jackson-1135: :michael_jackson-1135: :michael_jackson-1135: :michael_jackson-1135:  :michael_jackson-1135: :michael_jackson-1135: :michael_jackson-1135:

I forgot all that because there was a great creepy :errrr: SILENCE in between the Acquittal and the  :icon_albino: "Death". It seemed like he had disappeared, beaten up, to lick his wounds, and just faaaaaaaade away after ALL his big talk...death was believable... :'( :'( :'( :'( but,  :affraid:

:TongueOutSmiley: WE WERE SET UP!  :Michael_Jackson_dancing_smile  And he is alive Hoaxing the world's sox off! :multiplespotting: Oh MY!

He's GOOD!  8) 8)

I think we are at least important because he wants to SHARE his fiendish glee with loved ones!  :icon_lol: :icon_lol: No fun hoaxing alone!  :-\  That's one reason we are ALL here, in the Hoax Coach.  :beerchug: :icon_bounce: Togetherness. :bearhug:

@ Wishingstar, Thank You for the G&MC movie clips and scary music!  :errrr: :errrr: I STILL get chills over this organ music, which I first heard as a very  :fresse: impressionable child!!! What an atmospheric classic!  :beerchug:

And I agree, the BAM doesn't HAVE to be forewarned, it just HAS to "BE"!!!! :icon_e_biggrin:
Last Edit: May 12, 2012, 07:41:00 AM by Its her
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
ONLY Believe...

bugsy

May 29, 2012, 05:10:14 AM
I'm voting for 2013.  It will be interesting after Murray is released.  Notice how all of a sudden Janet lost weight (in time for the Unity tour?).

I am hoping in one of those tours the hollogram will suddenly turn out to be flesh, haha imagine how many people would be scared out of their minds to have a hologram come to life? :P Now that would be a BAM :P
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"One of the definitions of sanity is the ability to tell real from unreal. Soon we'll need a new definition.
"Alvin Toffler

LUNA

May 29, 2012, 08:05:34 AM
I don't believe that he'll come back, but if he does, I would say that 2013 is the right year - because of his statement in 2009 about 4 years.

i agree,2013 (if he has planned a bam). in 2009,we had 4 years 4 saving the planet....

LUNA
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MAKEthatCHANGE.....
[http]]

May 30, 2012, 03:08:26 PM
I'm voting for 2013.  It will be interesting after Murray is released.  Notice how all of a sudden Janet lost weight (in time for the Unity tour?).

I am hoping in one of those tours the hollogram will suddenly turn out to be flesh, haha imagine how many people would be scared out of their minds to have a hologram come to life? :P Now that would be a BAM :P

Wow! that would be an awesome bam!  :icon_bounce: :michael-jackson:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Please, click "I Like It" on my Facebook page if you like my drawings :) You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login<br>

everlastinglove_MJ

May 30, 2012, 04:42:31 PM
I don't believe that he'll come back, but if he does, I would say that 2013 is the right year - because of his statement in 2009 about 4 years.

i agree,2013 (if he has planned a bam). in 2009,we had 4 years 4 saving the planet....

LUNA

I share the same thoughts :icon_e_smile:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

blankie

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • It's all for L.O.V.E.
May 30, 2012, 06:36:07 PM

LUNA

I share the same thoughts :icon_e_smile:

I'm with you  :icon_razz: :moonwalk_:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions