AndreaTopic starter

What she says here is very interesting, especially with so much of what we've been talking about.  And remember that Gaga has claimed she was supposed to open for Michael for the "This Is It" concerts...

She also clearly and deliberately says "BAM" at 1:21.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L9oP_CKRUX4&feature=topvideos_music[/youtube]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Dontwalkaway

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Don't let go, I don't wanna walk away
Extremely Interesting.  Why would Gaga do a hospital scene like that ?    Maybe she's helping !!!?????  She talks about painting reality etc.  Something that makes you go hmmmmm..............
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"And when that flag blows
There'll be no more wars
And when all calls
I will answer all your prayers"

Chorus from the song "Cry",  Invincible Album

Lady Gaga is the epitome of Illuminati mind control....why on earth would Michael want her to open for him???
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I.. I just do not trust Ga Ga or her managers  :? they "molded" her to "replace"
what Madonna was in 80s and 90s, but on entire new, more artificial {not sure if
I'm using the right word here}, disturbing level, and I just do not trust this..er, level.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

all4loveandbelieve

Lady Gaga, is not illuminati, she may protray it but she is not. If you listen to her lyrics, ex: born this way, she is saying that we should accept everyone as equal.. and accept yourself as you are. I don't think Lady Gaga is in the hoax, but she must have some suspicion. I like her voice, her music and deep down I feel she is not illuminati. Maybe she shows it, so she will not have any problems..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

I meant that she is the perfect puppet product for them.  I agree...she is Madonna x 1000 but in a worse way. 
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AndreaTopic starter

She is on a stretcher and the nurses wheeling her are actually under her control.  Reminds me of something...

Michael owns the rights to some if not all of her music. 

The more I listen to what she says in this video, it's so utterly easy to relate what she's talking about to Michael and his hoax.

I was on the fence awhile ago as to which side Gaga is on, but I think she's on the right side.  She shoves TPTB's symbolic imagery right in their faces.  I mean, it's just so blatant and out there as opposed to being subtle and on a more subconscious level.  It demands attention.  It's easy to argue either way as to which side she's on but from what I know of her, I believe she has a good soul.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

Is she having a near death experience, and she sees in her past trauma perhaps sexual abuse that makes her loathe reality. So she wants to artistically re-create a lie of a life that she much prefers to fill in the holes (bad things she wants to block out).  She got the knife (not gummy bears)?  Did she have an abortion, hystorectomy, some other kind of surgery, or bad past or connections cut away? She's got the saline bag and IV pole like MJ, and her face and hair is kind of like his. She is seeming "dead" or unconscious but from within this state of being --this is her design and she has planned everything including how the nurses and she are dressed.  All details are important to her and noticed. After the doors opened she said, "Bam". A door to a new life after she had her unwanted life cut away?  There's still a piano in her new life.  White stands for purity, cleanliness, perhaps a heavenly state. There are 3 exit signs-- exit the old life?

To parallel MJ, he was unhappy with certain things in his life, the abuse from his Dad, the media, and perhaps even sexual abuse from handlers (we don't know for sure). He always speaks of not having a childhood-- and perhaps it's not missing playing, but losing his innocence at such a young age, being in the same room as his brothers having sex with girls, etc.  So he created as art, an alternate reality--a grand lie that he preferred to fill in all the holes of his life that he didn't like.  It is this hoax a reshaping of his life-story while he is "dead"-- perhaps changing the entire world's in a chain reaction because of the power of his art and the immensity of his persona. Bam may be opening the doors to his new life, run the way he'd like it to go, with no more abuse, but only love. Still music in his new life.  Just some thoughts that came.  I too, think there is a connection to MJ here. Remember in the Murray docu he said, "This was going to be my exit, this was my exit."  MJ's exit from his old life, and start of new!

Thanks Andrea!
Last Edit: November 19, 2011, 01:12:01 AM by MJonmind
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Here we go again......Lady Gaga, is not illuminati!
Just search on you tube for her standing up for gay rights.
You think an illuminati doll would do that?
Or would be allowed to speak out that way?
 /cook/ mj_bad/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Exactly, she is NOT the Illuminati and she is an extremely good and talented artist. Some people will always make the Madonna comparisons and say she's weird but I love the way she is so artistic and she does great things for society. I too think she either has a suspicion of the hoax or she's in it. There's been a few indicators over the past couple of years. The first thing that came to mind after seeing this is in accordance with what Andrea and others have said. Very interesting!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"If you enter this world knowing you are loved and you leave this world knowing the same, then everything that happens in between can be dealt with.” - Michael Jackson

Okay, she's not evil, but as hardcore vegetarian I stopped following her career
after the meat dress  :lol:
I can't see her without seeing meat dress now  ::P whatever that image stands for, maybe
it was pro-vegetarian lol, but it still makes me sick because it's in my nature to feel sick in the
presence of excessive raw meat  fresse/
Don't care if she's "weird", it's just acting to get attention and part of the picked image,
 but media will do MJ thing to her if  she's not with real "world leaders", wait and see.
It might be big and bad on her if she keeps "exposing" whatever she tries to.
But.. I think she's safe for now, as most of her fandom must be young gay crowds and no way
 they "read between the lines", they simply admire  shockingly high fashion [well, okay, I have friends
 like that and that's all they want from her, "off the wall" imagery. MJ was directly exposing things
and most of his fans completely missed it while he was around, Lady does it waaay too
cryptic for her fans to "see"].

Still, I won't be surprised if one day tabloids explode with some hating BS about that girl.
If she's not with "them", she's indeed a perfect target.

[and yeah, as Madonna fan through 80s and 90s, I will be doing comparisons non-stop,
I know Madonna's work too good to avoid that obvious reference. Sorry.  It's not good,
it's not bad, it is what it is. Probably another natural showbiz thing, guess she grew up
with Madonna's work like us all and is heavily inspired by her. We all take something
from our idols, be it looks or habits.]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

There is no way the tabloids can write something hating BS about Lady Gaga.
She is feeding them with BS.....sounds familiar..... mj_bad/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I.. I just do not trust Ga Ga or her managers  :? they "molded" her to "replace"
what Madonna was in 80s and 90s, but on entire new, more artificial {not sure if
I'm using the right word here}, disturbing level, and I just do not trust this..er, level.

Totally totally agree with you on that. She is so disturbing and I don't like her and her music.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Adi

Love Gaga ... I think her music and her creativity is fabulous.

PLUS she doesn't give a shit what people think about her and she does what she wants creatively, politically and socially. Good on her I say, the world needs more young artists with her type of thinking at the moment.

She is shoving the Illuminati symbolism right back in their faces for a good reason.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I think she is part of the hoax somehow... remember that it was said that she would open This is It shows? I personally think that this past she is talking about is not about MJ, it's about herself. But  It is very suspicious that she said BAM, and her twitter message when she released this video...she usually does not write the exact minutes, seconds, and frames when she premiers her videos, but this time she decided to be so detailed , that i could not help, but notice.

@ladygaga
Lady Gaga
I will release 1 min 47 seconds & 18 frames of "MARRY THE NIGHT: THE PRELUDE PATHÉTIQUE" The full prelude is 7 min 33 seconds & 15 frames.

1minute = 60 seconds; 1second=24 frames. So:

1x24x60 = 1440   47x24= 1128   1440 + 1128 + 18 = 2586  -> 2+5+8+6 = 21 (refering to the first minute and 47 seconds of the prelude)
  7x24x60=10080   33x24=792    10080+792+15 = 10887 -> 1+0+8+8+7 = 24 (refering to the full prelude)

Well, 21 is a number that appears many times in the hoax right, because 21 = 7+7+7. I don't know what this 24 means, though. Since she says BAM at the 1:21 on this video, which is a part of the full prelude, maybe, at some point, in the full prelude in the second 24 there will be some kind of clue. Like it can be at 2:24, or 3:24, or 4:24, and so on.... I think this is a possibility.

She also said on twitter that this prelude is related to the Beethoven's Pathetique Symphony, while replying to one person who asked if it was related to Tchaikovsky's. We know that MJ is a big fan of Tchaikovsky. There you have more coincidences going around.

@ladygaga
Lady Gaga
Beethoven's RT @MonsterDano RT @ladygaga Is the 'Prelude Pathqetique' inspired by Tchaikovsky's Pathetique Symphony?

If you want to check yourself, go to her twitter page.

@ Aidan_81 I am her fan, i believe she is not part of Illuminati, and I am not gay... and yet, i see what she does, and I even get to notice when she lies too, which sometimes gets me annoyed, but i know she does it for good reasons. Like you said, if she doesn't go around doing their game, they may want to sabotage her, right? I know most of her fans don't pay attention to such things, though. 

Regarding M, yes Gaga is influenced by her, but the problem is that the media twists everything. Remember how there were many sites writing that Born this Way is a rip off of Express Yourself. The songs are not alike, not even the lyrics. And many people keep repeating this again and again, like robots. Why won't you stop and realize these songs are not similar? There are many other pop female stars influenced by M, yet the media only wants to bring to our attention all the time how there is always a link between what Gaga does and Madonna. I think it's annoying and unfair, it is not like Gaga deserves to be in the shadows of Madonna forever. 
Last Edit: November 19, 2011, 06:59:38 AM by FarAway
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions