No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Think for yourselves and let others enjoy the privilege to do so, too.  ~ Voltaire

Re: The name !
June 08, 2011, 09:49:43 PM
Quote from: "heartphantom"
It's a little useless to post the same thing in every thred so i'll just link:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Think for yourselves and let others enjoy the privilege to do so, too.  ~ Voltaire

June 15, 2011, 04:13:45 PM
Quote from: "mjj4ever777"
Quote from: "pepper"
Quote from: "kdkennedy74"
I was just on myspace (which I have not been on in months) and something made me check out "The Greatest Milestone's" page again and this picture of a legal document (contract) once again got me to thinking about the whole Joe/Joseph controversy from a while back. I was not able to get on here for a while and did not know if this had ever been figured out. Any help would be greatly appreciated.  Also I do not know how to insert an image so I will give you the link:

Thanks so much.

On this one he even signs it as Michael Joe Jackson.

The first thing I noticed about these two signatures of Michael's is that the first one, looks like whoever signed it is left handed as the script slants to the left, and in the second one, the script slants to the right, like someone who is right handed! Once again that brings up the fact that either Michael can write with both hands, or maybe there really are 2 different Michael's, one left handed and one right handed??? ( one Joe and one Joseph??) Any thoughts friends??

Hello mjj4ever777 !!!!!

Finally someone who noticed the things I noticed,THANK YOU  :D .
First of all I want to say that I'm not here on this topic to force someone to believe what I BELIEVE.MICHAEL JOE JACKSON AND MICHAEL JOSEPH JACKSON are real names and are 2 different persons.Believe me it was hard for me to accept the reality but this is going for a long time ,lol  8-) .I noticed for the first time when I looked to the BAD TOUR.The BAD TOUR is my favorite,I can watch it day and night  mj_bad/ .The doubles were just a diversion for the REAL TRUTH.Walter Joseph Jackson loves his family very much and most of people don't know him.
Even at the MEMORIAL we had some clues in our faces.The big photo with the little Michael had no beauty spot on his face.That's was the difference betewn them two.Ofcourse there are more but you have to see,to believe.Try to go back and think,2 is a MAGIC NUMBER is it????
Yes it was hard for them,only God and them knows how hard  :( .

"I said you had to do it. You said you didn't want to. We talked about it, and we agreed that maybe I could help.
I said you were wrong. You insisted you were right. We held each other's hand, and right and wrong disappeared.
I began crying. You began crying, too. We embraced, and between us grew a flower of peace.
How I love this mystery called We! Where does it come from, out of thin air? I thought about this mystery, and I realized something : We must be love's favorite child, because until I reach out for you, We is not even there. It arrives on the wings of tenderness : it speaks through our silent understanding. When I laugh at myself, it smiles. When I forgive you, it dances in jubilation.
So We is not a choice anymore, not if you and I want to grow with one another. We unites us, increases our strength; it picks up our burden when you and I are ready to let it fall. The truth is that you and I would have given up long ago, but We won't let us. It is too wise. "Look into your hearts," it says. "What do you see? Not you and I, but only We."

I LOVE YOU ,I and WE  ;) !!!!!
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!
April 27, 2013, 06:16:49 PM
Suzie @SeaShellsRule
26th April 2013 from TwitLonger

Hello MJJ Family

Today let us revisit the issue of the Wrong Middle Name on Michael Jackson's Death Certificate.

For current & up to date information on this - I decided to call a Local Registrar office of Births and Deaths in California (every state can vary on this so-I figured the best bet is calling a California one).

I spoke to a women on the phone today at 11 AM Central time Zone. I asked her Could I ask a couple questions about death certificates? She said " Yes"

" How important is it to have the correct name on the death Certificate? Or is it no big deal if you have like the wrong middle name on it? Can you just leave it?

She said" You definately want to change it"

I asked why is that? She answered " Because that person could be referred to as a different person. "
I also read on many websites that the death certificate is the most important legal document in the settlement of the estate and insurance. From a legal and insurance point of view the information in the death certificate can impact various matters. For this very reason, it is important that the information on the certificate is correct every time. "Death certificates are legal vital records. They are required to prove death in cases of estate matters, social security benefits, tax matters and genealogical research. Sometimes errors occur when creating the records and must be corrected or amended." Mistakes on death certificates can delay estate and insurance and other matters for the survivors.

I also found out this INFORMATION:

A PERSON HAS TO USE THEIR REAL LEGAL NAMES ON DEATH CERTIFICATE & CANNOT USE AN AKA NAME or AN ASSUMED NAME ON The death certificate.

Death records have been maintained in the California Department of Public Health Vital Records since July 1, 1905.

The NAME required on Vital Records is the GIVEN NAME at Birth, or name recieved through adoption, court-ordered name change, or naturalization.

AKA ( Also Known As) and Assumed names CANNOT BE entered as the legal name on the death record.

The name required on Vital Records (see Items 1C, 6C, 7C, 9C, and 12C) is the name given at birth, or a name received through
adoption, court-ordered name change, or naturalization. AKAs (Also Known As) and assumed names cannot be entered as the legal name on the death record.
I called this Office:

County Recorder
Dave Peets
Alpine County Recorder
County Administration Building
99 Water Street
Mail to: P.O. Box 155
Markleeville, CA 96120
Office (530) 694-2283
FAX (530) 694-2491

Information from these sites on death Certificates.

The name required on Vital Records (see Items 1C, 6C, 7C, 9C, and 12C) is the name given at birth, or a name received through
adoption, court-ordered name change, or naturalization. AKAs (Also Known As) and assumed names cannot be entered as the legal name on the death record.
Page VS 112 (01/13)Page 2 of 3

Last Edit: April 27, 2013, 06:18:25 PM by sweetsunsetwithMJ
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I WANNA BE WHERE YOU ARE!!

mjj4ever777

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • BE LOVE..LIVE LOVE! I LOVE you all, so very much!
April 28, 2013, 12:43:51 AM
Quote from: mjj4ever777
Quote from: pepper
Quote from: kdkennedy74
I was just on myspace (which I have not been on in months) and something made me check out "The Greatest Milestone's" page again and this picture of a legal document (contract) once again got me to thinking about the whole Joe/Joseph controversy from a while back. I was not able to get on here for a while and did not know if this had ever been figured out. Any help would be greatly appreciated.  Also I do not know how to insert an image so I will give you the link:

<!-- m -->You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login<!-- m -->

I have missed you my Beautiful sister

Thanks so much.

On this one he even signs it as Michael Joe Jackson.

The first thing I noticed about these two signatures of Michael's is that the first one, looks like whoever signed it is left handed as the script slants to the left, and in the second one, the script slants to the right, like someone who is right handed! Once again that brings up the fact that either Michael can write with both hands, or maybe there really are 2 different Michael's, one left handed and one right handed??? ( one Joe and one Joseph??) Any thoughts friends??

Hello mjj4ever777 !!!!!

Finally someone who noticed the things I noticed,THANK YOU  <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> .
First of all I want to say that I'm not here on this topic to force someone to believe what I BELIEVE.MICHAEL JOE JACKSON AND MICHAEL JOSEPH JACKSON are real names and are 2 different persons.Believe me it was hard for me to accept the reality but this is going for a long time ,lol  <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) --> .I noticed for the first time when I looked to the BAD TOUR.The BAD TOUR is my favorite,I can watch it day and night  <!-- smj_bad/ -->mj_bad/<!-- smj_bad/ --> .The doubles were just a diversion for the REAL TRUTH.Walter Joseph Jackson loves his family very much and most of people don't know him.
Even at the MEMORIAL we had some clues in our faces.The big photo with the little Michael had no beauty spot on his face.That's was the difference betewn them two.Ofcourse there are more but you have to see,to believe.Try to go back and think,2 is a MAGIC NUMBER is it????
Yes it was hard for them,only God and them knows how hard  <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> .

"I said you had to do it. You said you didn't want to. We talked about it, and we agreed that maybe I could help.
I said you were wrong. You insisted you were right. We held each other's hand, and right and wrong disappeared.
I began crying. You began crying, too. We embraced, and between us grew a flower of peace.
How I love this mystery called We! Where does it come from, out of thin air? I thought about this mystery, and I realized something : We must be love's favorite child, because until I reach out for you, We is not even there. It arrives on the wings of tenderness : it speaks through our silent understanding. When I laugh at myself, it smiles. When I forgive you, it dances in jubilation.
So We is not a choice anymore, not if you and I want to grow with one another. We unites us, increases our strength; it picks up our burden when you and I are ready to let it fall. The truth is that you and I would have given up long ago, but We won't let us. It is too wise. "Look into your hearts," it says. "What do you see? Not you and I, but only We."

I LOVE YOU ,I and WE  <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> !!!!!

Wow Applehead...I don't know how I missed this post 2 yrs ago, but somehow I did, but reflecting on this now, I realize that we really do think alike!!  2 Michaels? hell, I wouldn't be surprised in the least. I bet there are probably 7 "Michaels" out there right now, playing their "part" in this whole shebang! lol but seriously...2 Michaels makes a whole lot of "sense", if you know what I mean??  Joe/ Joseph...Blk/white...healthy astute businessman/ frail addiction broke...etc...Could it be that one Michael's really did die?? OR...is one the REAL Michael, blk healthy astute businessman, and the other is only the "Character" MJ the pop star that Michael created, so he could live a separate lifestyle while the other one kept the world's attention? ...and now came the time to end the "life" of the KOP, so why not go out with a BAM/ hoax, by creating the Greatest Show on Earth ???... I can't wait until the TRUTH is finally revealed...4 yrs is a long time to wait, but the TRUTH will prevail for eternity!!

Anyway, the "Reveal" is underway, so we will see!!! All I know is I see Michael's "Influence" everywhere, and I think this whole thing is much bigger then a lot of people think!! 

I have missed you sweet Applehead and you know that I LOVE you!!!!!!

:bearhug:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

curls

April 28, 2013, 05:18:10 AM
...is one the REAL Michael, blk healthy astute businessman, and the other is only the "Character" MJ the pop star that Michael created, so he could live a separate lifestyle while the other one kept the world's attention? ...

Bearing in mind that the simplest scenarios are often the truth, I think your statement here may well have it in a nutshell!

EDIT: Just to be clear, when I say 'simplest', I don't mean necessarily 'easy' - I just mean the most uncomplicated, straightforward way of achieving a goal.
Last Edit: April 28, 2013, 06:23:23 AM by curls
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
April 28, 2013, 06:51:15 AM
To make it easy: there are NOT two Michaels, there is ONE Michael playing two different characters, that makes much more sense I guess.
Last Edit: April 28, 2013, 06:53:12 AM by sweetsunsetwithMJ
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

curls

April 28, 2013, 07:23:19 AM
Oh dear, I think I may have misunderstood mjj4ever777!  I thought she was saying there's only one MJ, playing KOP to divert attention from 'real' MJ. This is what I was agreeing with, not that there are two separate people!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
April 28, 2013, 04:40:09 PM
Oh dear, I think I may have misunderstood mjj4ever777!  I thought she was saying there's only one MJ, playing KOP to divert attention from 'real' MJ. This is what I was agreeing with, not that there are two separate people!

Actually mjj4ever777 was trying to say that there must be 2 different Michaels 2 different persons with what I don't agree and my post was addressing her, so now I don't know what do you think about that theory because I didn't understand well what you meant with your post  :LolLolLolLol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

curls

April 28, 2013, 05:10:17 PM
:icon_lol: Don't worry about it sweet!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

April 28, 2013, 11:46:52 PM
I must say that while this forum has the theme we agree upon that MJ is alive, the most dominate theme we disagree into two camps has to be the question of whether there is one MJ or two. MJJ4ever777 is not alone in thinking there are 2.
I remain firmly in the camp of one MJ, though I have had times of doubts, and certainly there was used stand-in MJ's, that would easily be recognized if their faces/hands/body/dance/voice/personality were shown. JMO

Sweetsunset, love your smiley, very appropriate.  Though I doubt if the ‘man in the mirror’ or MJ created caricature is sticking his tongue at the real MJ, but what do I know.

Last Edit: April 29, 2013, 02:57:27 AM by MJonmind
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 29, 2013, 02:33:18 AM
I think MJ sets up the illusion of two MJs

Double talk has been around for over 25 yrs

It's as though MJ tries to create as much ambiguity and confusion possible about who he really is

Survival tactic? Entertainment genius? Or both?

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God
The righteous will prevail

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
April 29, 2013, 09:13:19 AM
I must say that while this forum has the theme we agree upon that MJ is alive, the most dominate theme we disagree into two camps has to be the question of whether there is one MJ or two. MJJ4ever777 is not alone in thinking there are 2.
I remain firmly in the camp of one MJ, though I have had times of doubts, and certainly there was used stand-in MJ's, that would easily be recognized if their faces/hands/body/dance/voice/personality were shown. JMO

Sweetsunset, love your smiley, very appropriate.  Though I doubt if the ‘man in the mirror’ or MJ created caricature is sticking his tongue at the real MJ, but what do I know.

I think the yellow MJ is creating a fake white MJ who doesn't want to show up because the yellow MJ thinks he is enough and don't need any help to deal with all his fans  :icon_lol:

ps: I am with you in thinking that MJ is only one, the difference between you and me is that I have never had any doubt about it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MaryK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • The world is just illusion, trying to change you
April 29, 2013, 10:58:33 AM
And I think there are two. And I have no doubt about it  :icon_lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You and I were never separate

It's just an illusion

Wrought by the magical lens of Perception

April 29, 2013, 11:25:31 AM
just something random here his brother, Jermaine Confirms in his book "you are not alone" that MJ's middle name is indeed Joe and NOT Joseph. He says it's an odd rumour he keeps heAring that Joseph is the correct name but it DEFINATELY IS NOT.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions