~Souza~

Re: The "I Am Asleep" Recording: What the--?
November 16, 2011, 05:10:46 PM
I have bee rewatching that Mexico deposition this morning (well, half of it so far) and he doesn't seem out of it at all to me. I think it was said he had dental surgery right before this deposition, which definitely would explain him speaking differently. I don't know what was done at the surgery, but I had trouble speaking normal for a few days after having my wisdom teeth removed last year. That plus the pain medication probably would have made me appear exactly like he did on those tapes. I wasn't out of it last year, just in pain, so who says he's out of it? He seems pretty sharp to me. He can't remember certain things but we must not forget that he signed millions of papers in his life and recorded and wrote hundreds of songs. I have seen people 'out of it' and they act much different that he in that deposition.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

marumjj

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • "Lies run sprints, but the truth runs marathons"
  • Smile, though your heart will hurt
November 16, 2011, 07:36:13 PM
On this recording, and assuming that Mike was under the efectod of any medication, the much talked about, I think that Murray acted in bad faith, with intent to burn to Mike in that state? that was covered? beforehand or knew something was gonna happen? not in court no question his attitude. All these events lead me to think that everything is a fraud, the trial witnesses, the judge, who seemed to be in a reunion of friends making jokes, and most importantly the name of my King Michael Joe Jackson. JOE We all know it. blessings  moonwalk_/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

jujubiiTopic starter

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • ♥ wishing i had all the answers so I could see
November 16, 2011, 07:51:15 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I have bee rewatching that Mexico deposition this morning (well, half of it so far) and he doesn't seem out of it at all to me. I think it was said he had dental surgery right before this deposition, which definitely would explain him speaking differently. I don't know what was done at the surgery, but I had trouble speaking normal for a few days after having my wisdom teeth removed last year. That plus the pain medication probably would have made me appear exactly like he did on those tapes. I wasn't out of it last year, just in pain, so who says he's out of it? He seems pretty sharp to me. He can't remember certain things but we must not forget that he signed millions of papers in his life and recorded and wrote hundreds of songs. I have seen people 'out of it' and they act much different that he in that deposition.

After reading your and others' replies, I really feel I need to apologize for saying Michael was out of it/sounded like he was on drugs in this Mexico deposition.
I saw this footage before and had NO idea about the dental surgery at all. Bless him, of course he'd have trouble speaking. Especially if, as with a lot of dental work, he had to be on some sort of painkiller to ease the...well, pain!

My apologies for giving the wrong idea. :x!
It's so much more relaxing to know that Michael wasn't seriously drugged up in this deposition-- and, reading your replies again, UBER relaxing to know that Michael wasn't drugged up in this recording either with Murray (GOD I hope you guys are right that he's acting!).

I still can't hear Michael in that recording (recent one).
At all.
It's just... weird and hurts to listen to. ._. (even if my heart says it's not him)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

my darling songbird,
where are you, dear?
are you gone and disappeared?
or are you warbling somewhere

where I cannot yet hear?

Jennie

November 16, 2011, 09:10:18 PM
On this recording, and assuming that Mike was under the efectod of any medication, the much talked about, I think that Murray acted in bad faith, with intent to burn to Mike in that state? that was covered? beforehand or knew something was gonna happen? not in court no question his attitude. All these events lead me to think that everything is a fraud, the trial witnesses, the judge, who seemed to be in a reunion of friends making jokes, and most importantly the name of my King Michael Joe Jackson. JOE We all know it. blessings  moonwalk_/

IMO the judge looked phony and he looked like he was hosting an event. There was just too much of that fake ridiculous smile on his face, even when he opened his mouth to speek he was all smiles. Weird!! Judge Belvin(Anthony trial) sure wasn't smiling like that.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

November 16, 2011, 09:24:05 PM
he might be a little affected by the medication , but he is still sharp. funny i remember the guy ask him about one song and he says he can't remember and then the guy goes on asking about others and you can kind of see the gears turning and he comes back and verifies that he wrote the other one that he was asked about. he also seems to have an actual sore place in the corner of his mouth or is perhaps holding something in his mouth.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

~Souza~

November 16, 2011, 09:51:18 PM
he might be a little affected by the medication , but he is still sharp. funny i remember the guy ask him about one song and he says he can't remember and then the guy goes on asking about others and you can kind of see the gears turning and he comes back and verifies that he wrote the other one that he was asked about. he also seems to have an actual sore place in the corner of his mouth or is perhaps holding something in his mouth.

There is also a part (can't remember where exactly) where the guy questioning him asks about a certain song being recorded. The guy meant released, which was obvious when you looked at the context of the question, and was either ignorant to the difference or trying to trick him, yet Michael noticed that immediately and said that the two were not the same. That shows he was sharp as a knife there.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

jujubiiTopic starter

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • ♥ wishing i had all the answers so I could see
November 16, 2011, 10:29:54 PM

There is also a part (can't remember where exactly) where the guy questioning him asks about a certain song being recorded. The guy meant released, which was obvious when you looked at the context of the question, and was either ignorant to the difference or trying to trick him, yet Michael noticed that immediately and said that the two were not the same. That shows he was sharp as a knife there.

Souza- you are absolutely right!
Excuse me while I go find the person who told me that Michael was drugged up out of his gourd in this deposition. :\
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

my darling songbird,
where are you, dear?
are you gone and disappeared?
or are you warbling somewhere

where I cannot yet hear?

MJonmind

November 17, 2011, 02:44:25 AM
off topic: at 7:21 he says that he is the source   ;)
Yes, I saw that too.  Dots to connect.

Who would own these tapes to put them on the internet, cause if MJ didn't want them there, they would be made to remove them. Must be a purpose.

I love how he is sweet to apologize to the recorder for his clearing his throat. :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tink

January 12, 2012, 02:51:36 AM
For pain, there is a pain chart from 1 - 10, starting with a smile, and ending with a frown. 1-3, if the pain starts to be uncomfortable, usually over the counter like Tylenol will do. Mid range, 4 - 6, you need to take something like Vicodin and interrupt the pain signal, or it can completely derail and go out of bounds. Once pain hits a 7, we're entering severe pain, where things such as Dilaudid can keep it from reaching a 10. Once it reaches a 10, rarely anything can do any good at all.

Ergo, the important thing is to manage pain, and to level out the rollercoaster of pain, each and every day. I've been a chronic pain patient for years, and know this all too well. It's a nightmare. But when my pain is managed, I do not appear HIGH to anyone around me, because the painkiller is doing its job correctly: taking the edge off enough, so I can function normally. When I wake up without pain, I start with pain management at the lowest dose - because to not take anything, can create a sudden issue later on in the day.

I see this in Michael, in that he just seems to be fairly normal.

Last Edit: January 12, 2012, 02:53:25 AM by Tink
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Black & Proud! I'm like the Oracle/Batgirl, who helps Batman in the comic books. I believe in "Comic Book justice."

2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
January 12, 2012, 04:55:13 AM

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h2qLUv2sRQ4&feature=mfu_in_order&list=UL[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MWNmF1iSDjg&feature=g-upl&context=G267229cAUAAAAAAAGAA[/youtube]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 12, 2012, 06:41:05 AM
Yes, I saw that too.  Dots to connect.

Who would own these tapes to put them on the internet, cause if MJ didn't want them there, they would be made to remove them. Must be a purpose.

I love how he is sweet to apologize to the recorder for his clearing his throat. :D

Yep,yep Mjonmind you are right,must be a purpose why all this RECORDING and TAPES are on internet  8-) .It is something "not right" with Mexico Deposition  /cook/ ,and it looks like it was made BY DESIGN  geek/ .

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nn5Yg87L1ko&feature=related[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3iMdlmoCcJs&feature=related[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g3u_HyCis4Y&feature=related[/youtube]

Are all this men one and the same  albino/ ???? Well I doubt it ,but who am I to say they are not,lol  :lol:  !!!!

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

everlastinglove_MJ

January 12, 2012, 09:33:02 AM

Am I the only one seeing the serious inconsistency there?

Hi jujubii :) You’re surely not the only one who noticed the serious inconsistency. I’m not 100% sure that it’s Michael’s voice because I believe that audio techniques can create a nearly similar voice too. But I think it’s MJ’s and I was thinking that on that particular day Michael could have had sedation due to a dental procedure and although he was still a bit sleepy he was clear headed enough to tell Murray about his thoughts and plans.
Murray started as MJ’s physician in May 09, in the same month of the recording. Why did he tape MJ’s voice?
1.   Murray is not in the hoax and is part of a conspiracy to kill MJ and the tape with Michael’s ‘drugged’ voice is Murray’s insurance to get plead free of murder.
2.   OR Murray is hoax-involved and the tape is used for the trial “to make it real” and for media sensation (actually to fool the media and to pay them a lesson when the time is ripe bounce/).

Obviously in hoax perspective it will be no 2. Plus MJ’s clear message on the tape has been spread worldwide on the news, which was the intention. It’s a genius action to use the media ;D

L.O.V.E.
Last Edit: January 12, 2012, 09:35:24 AM by everlastinglove_MJ
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

Tink

January 12, 2012, 12:16:19 PM
When I first head it, I felt it was Murray pretending to be Michael.

The only way I could even quantify it as Michael, is that it sounds as if someone put the phone on someone's chest, with their head up at an extreme angle, like on a couch.

For me, I'd like it to be run through voice recognition software, to tell me if it matches up to Michael or not.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Black & Proud! I'm like the Oracle/Batgirl, who helps Batman in the comic books. I believe in "Comic Book justice."

January 12, 2012, 06:56:29 PM
yup and at .31 actor ;)
i watched the whole videos i thought in one of them after clearing his throat saying sorry had a concert or did my last concert last night too???.and if he had oral surgery b4 that deposition i would have taken a pain pill too and have lol..not fun..also what souza said about mj making it clear about those 2 different subjects!. prob from concert and oral and dealing with that long azz deposition i would be tired to lol the repeating questions from that lawyer..it just seem to me he was just trying to make sure things were clear..and heck i couldnt tell you what i did yesterday not talking years ago and all the ppl he met and worked with and papers his sign and what year this song was wrote and what year it came out..been in a deposition they don't make you feel the most comfy lol..i wouldn't have been so kind as mj was during all this..but that's mj not me lol..he is just to cute either way and always so kind..
huggs n love n faith to all bearhug
suzz
Last Edit: January 12, 2012, 07:20:10 PM by suesuzzfaithkeeper
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 12, 2012, 08:19:19 PM
I will say just this: I never heard a drugged out person make so much sense in my life. Maybe Michael is the exception. He usually is. ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions